Naruto_645 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-06-2013, 04:55 AM   #61
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
Even with barely any use of his arms he was still able to wipe the floor with the other two sanin until Tsunade was forced to break her seal.
Jiraya was drugged or he'd have gotten curb stomped.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-06-2013), Clone_Sage (09-06-2013), platinumrug (09-06-2013)

Old 09-06-2013, 05:07 AM   #62
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Kishi has done nothing but shat on Minato.
Right now, Kishi's shitting on everyone that isn't Naruto or Obito.

All Tobirama's doing is explaining stuff. Sasuke's just standing around, looking amazed by Naruto's strength. Even Kurama's being trolled, transferring so much chakra to the rest of the alliance when they can't do shit. Madara's fighting Hashirama for seemingly no real reason other than he's been dying to have that rematch for over 50 years. Minato mysteriously seems to have forgotten about his special kunai which would be awesome for the T/S barrier.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:01 AM   #63
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Right now, Kishi's shitting on everyone that isn't Naruto or Obito.

All Tobirama's doing is explaining stuff. Sasuke's just standing around, looking amazed by Naruto's strength. Even Kurama's being trolled, transferring so much chakra to the rest of the alliance when they can't do shit. Madara's fighting Hashirama for seemingly no real reason other than he's been dying to have that rematch for over 50 years. Minato mysteriously seems to have forgotten about his special kunai which would be awesome for the T/S barrier.
Minato used two hands for the time space barrier. It isn't clear if two are needed.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-7...apter-502.html

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-06-2013 at 06:05 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-06-2013)
Old 09-06-2013, 08:53 AM   #64
luffyus
Academy Student

luffyus is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.mangareader.net/93-449-7/...apter-444.html

Last edited by luffyus; 09-06-2013 at 09:02 AM.
luffyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #65
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
In this thread: KYF getting butthurt at Kishi Worfing the shit out of Minato. And pardon me for transfering a talk from the previous chapter's thread, but I don't want to prolong it.
You cannot make an argument about kishi not trolling the shit out of minato at this point without proving obvious anti-minato bias.

:Got KCM, but no super speed, strength, power, ect boost like naruto did...
: Was forced to be an emotional wreck, no willing to hurt his former student while immobilized by guilt coupled with having to save naruto and sasuke a couple times which completely kept minato from using his new jutsu to take out Juubito.
: Was the ONLY one to be attack by V2 perfect Juubito directly, having his kunai defense fail, plus his holding back from emotions already, thus losing an arm.
: Then happened to be the only one not be able to regenerate, thus being an edo does not even matter. especially since mInaot has no used more chakra then his base living self could.
: without his other arm no time space barrier jutsu can be used, thus Minato could have easily gotten rid of the flower shooting 4 bijuudama,
cannot Bushin to assist in the fight, multiple teleporting of things and will not use the tag on Obito because he doe snot want to attack him, thus is left with ONLY a rasengan as his ONLY JUtsu at this point.
: And even now with a Bijuu mode, all he can do is create rasengans instead of show how freaking god tier he should be at such a level plus his base abilities, but instead need ot let naruto look good by being so weakened.

Yea, kishi is not just trolling Minato and only him for some reason. tobirama is missing an arm for any hiraishin, suiton, edo tensai, bushin use and hashirama is missing his hands for any Mokuton weapon, water/earth or SM use as well as sasuke got PINK eye and cannot use his EMS eyes... right...

Quote:
  1. That translation had a single error that was really superficial and didn't deride at all the message of the original. Such a thing does not invalidate that translation or all others, you just cry foul because some of them go against your cherry-picking of scanlations
  1. Lol, the proper translation for that was:
    "Originally, Izanagi was the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the Rikudou sage's creation of all things"
    ANd yours was just way off trying to make creation of all things sound like an actual technique and not something the sage had that Izanagi was the practical application of.

Quote:
  2. Considering I only get the raws days after the scanlations groups get them (usually the next Saturday/Sunday), what's the use of translating a whole chapter? It'd be too time-consuming for its worth, considering only a few lines differ fundamentally from the two major scanlation groups. That's perhaps why you made the foolish remark that I simply tweaked existing translations, because you are too obtuse to realize that translations that use the same source and translate to the same language will obviously be similar. That's precisely why it's not worth translating a whole chapter, it'd simply be redundant.
Yea, yea, too redundant despite the fact you always have a different translation from what the known translators have, thus should want to do the whole chapter for accuracy yet do not.
ANd only chose to do certain small tranlations that are being argued so you can try and pass of your shit translating fueled by bias as proof for your position in an argument.

Quote:
Wow, you're stupid. If Kishimoto wrote "the sky is purple", I'd translate it as "the sky is purple", no matter how obviously wrong it is. So your complaining makes no sense whatsoever.
LMOA, keep trying to convince yourself of that. If I have argued for that translation, you would go and re-translate it as something like "the sky is not purple" just to support your counter argument. WHich bring me back tomy original point.

Quote:
And I respect and applaud you for that. It's much better for you to know what you're talking about instead of professing clearly ignorant remarks.
Yea yea, and the Monkey climbed the banana tree just to eat a banana..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Don't forget he still has his trusty kunai knives. YOU were the one claiming people can be killed by kunai's in this manga remember!
I see forest gump has made another appearance. How can Minato effectively APPLY his Kunai without his undependable INSTANT speed bt use because he cannot use hirashin effectively with ONLY one arm.

Quote:
Yes.

OMFG, you cannot be serious... How is hashirma without his hands to form seals to use mokuton, water, earth, use weapons, grappling, place seal, summon or use SM because that requires hashirama to put his hands together and draw in nature energy the way he does.

Leaving hashirama with only a HUGE chakra level and some low level kicking techniques as well as regeneration that is enough to heal some cuts and bruises, but not a kunai stab.

LMAO, Lee, neji, chouji, sakura, zabuza, one armed Minato, part 1 naruto, ect could beat that kind of hashirama and you still thinks he is a badass...

WTF, you really have no idea what rational thinking is, do ya...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-06-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:48 PM   #66
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
:Got KCM, but no super speed, strength, power, ect boost like naruto did...
: Was forced to be an emotional wreck, no willing to hurt his former student while immobilized by guilt coupled with having to save naruto and sasuke a couple times which completely kept minato from using his new jutsu to take out Juubito.
Or you know, Kishi is making a point that Minato is just mentally weak and not as strong as YOU think he is?
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-07-2013)
Old 09-06-2013, 03:49 PM   #67
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Quoted for lulz
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-06-2013), Numinous (09-06-2013), platinumrug (09-06-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (09-07-2013)
Old 09-06-2013, 04:03 PM   #68
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Anyone watched sword art online? Watch it.
Not as of yet but will watch soon. The popular anime I've noticed right now is Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin). Which is understandable the manga is badass but haven't read it in forever.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:28 PM   #69
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Well I started it and got up to episode ten. Haven't really found an interest in attack on Titan so I'm holding it on the lower end of my to watch list.
ninjalostboy95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:23 PM   #70
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You cannot make an argument about kishi not trolling the shit out of minato at this point without proving obvious anti-minato bias.
Wow, you're stupid. Did you even bother checking what Worfing (or "The Worf Effect") actually is? From TvTropes:
Quote:
Want a quick way to show how dangerous one of your unknown characters is? Simple, make him do well or win in a fight with a character that the audience already knows is tough. This establishes him as willing to fight and marks him as sufficiently dangerous.

For new villains, it's common for them to pick up the toughest character among the heroes and hurl him across the room or otherwise take him out in one blow, thus showing that they are the real deal. "Wow, he just beat up Worf! He must be bad news!" Of course, if the same character is repeatedly used as the target of displays like these, it can result in Badass Decay, and if abused, his toughness could become an Informed Ability.

Worf Had The Flu is sometimes used to justify Worf's poor showing.
In shorter words, Worfing a character means making that character lose or at least be weaker than another just for hyping the latter. Meaning that everyone and their mothers know exactly what you said, that Kishi is trolling Minato to make Obito (and Naruto) look good by comparison.

The difference is, the rest of us are aware of this happening to a ton of characters in this manga (most notably Kakashi) and we simply shrug it or poke fun at it, unlike you who acts all butthurt just because Kishimoto did it to one of your favorites.

Quote:
Lol, the proper translation for that was:
"Originally, Izanagi was the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the Rikudou sage's creation of all things"
ANd yours was just way off trying to make creation of all things sound like an actual technique and not something the sage had that Izanagi was the practical application of.
Considering that not only "practical" was absent from the original Japanese, you cherry-picked the loosest and only translation that suited your needs (considering all other possible translations of ouyou were synonymous with "application") that only exists because it is shared with all the Kanji with the same you radical. Not to talk about that Izanagi is beyond dead in terms of relevancy, unlike Banbutsu Souzou which has a chance of being used (considering we still have a Juubi on the loose). Rocks at glass roofs, KYF, don't throw them.

Quote:
Yea, yea, too redundant despite the fact you always have a different translation from what the known translators have, thus should want to do the whole chapter for accuracy yet do not.
@ bolded: WRONG. If you actually paid attention to my translations instead of perpetuating your whining, you'd notice that my translations pretty much coincide with either mangapanda's or mangastream's translations, which shouldn't be a surprise considering the common source all translations have. It's just both scanlation groups do occasionally commit inaccuracies that spawn differences of translation between them and I simply do the research myself to see which one is the accurate one.

Quote:
ANd only chose to do certain small tranlations that are being argued so you can try and pass of your shit translating fueled by bias as proof for your position in an argument.
First, nice fallacious appeal to motive. I don't translate to win some argument (specially considering I wasn't even involved in the argument in some of them), I translate for clarity's sake. And not all translations conform to my early expectations, being example of that the Susanoo being as powerful as the Bijuu line by Madara, which I hoped was some hiccup by the translators and turned out to be Kishi breaking the already broken power levels.

Second, at least I have the decency of checking what is actually said instead of saying "derp, this translation's better because it helps my point, derp!" like you did with Tobirama's lines about Edo Tensei. You can't deny it, you declared that translation better without a single proof of why it was better.

Quote:
LMOA, keep trying to convince yourself of that. If I have argued for that translation, you would go and re-translate it as something like "the sky is not purple" just to support your counter argument. WHich bring me back tomy original point.
Yeah, too bad I'm not the asshole you seemingly think I am and I'd translate it as it is, not at what I want/what you don't want. So stop your petty appeals to motive and get your fingers moving. After all, you said you were translating it yourself and so far I have seen nothing.

Quote:
Quoted for the lulz (specially when AMA keeps baiting you and you keep falling for it).

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-06-2013), platinumrug (09-06-2013)
Old 09-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #71
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
Not as of yet but will watch soon. The popular anime I've noticed right now is Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin). Which is understandable the manga is badass but haven't read it in forever.
Snk rocked this last chapter.

Erwin loses his arm.

And it was desperately needed. The series was starting to feel groggy like the rest of mangas.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-07-2013)
Old 09-06-2013, 07:57 PM   #72
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Or you know, Kishi is making a point that Minato is just mentally weak and not as strong as YOU think he is?
Also Tobirama said it best, the strongest 2 shinobi ever, Naruto, and Harashirma are dumb as rocks. They'res no sheer best beyond they're strength that no speed has ever overcome to date. Manga Fakts love em... don't you KYF?

Btw for those whom wonder why I haven't ranted on the epic walking fail that has been called Sasuke, its actually to be expected, remember Sasuke was never Kishi's Dude, he was forced upon him like an Uchiha Raepist. I fear Kishi's jumped off the cliff so hard with Naruto, and given him so many power ups, its becoming harder to simply create something that will make Sasuke even needed. At least Sakura is healing, Tobirama has been used from time to time, and has been narrating. Sasuke has been reduced to being as relevant as Juugo, or Suigetsu, Joe Nobody, whom doesn't understand what the hells going on in front of him. But he's been training since forever, has magic eyeballs part duex, he seems more clueless than he was during the Chuunin Exams, when everyone was green.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-06-2013 at 08:05 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-07-2013), Human Rasengan (09-07-2013), MrBIG (09-06-2013)
Old 09-06-2013, 10:20 PM   #73
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Lol what's a Sasuke? Like this guy has been the main point of the story even the the theme is centered around him and now he's reunited on the battlefield doing shit. That's awesome Kishi.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #74
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

Wasn't there some massive foreshadowing of a Naruto vs Sasuke battle to the death earlier on? Tobi said it, naruto said it to sasuke directly, and there were other events pointing to it.

That doesn't seem likely now. Naruto is leagues ahead of Sauce-ke.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:20 PM   #75
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Lol Naruto would steam roll that Sasuke with what he has now.
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-07-2013)