Naruto_645 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-07-2013, 02:48 AM   #76
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Well I started it and got up to episode ten. Haven't really found an interest in attack on Titan so I'm holding it on the lower end of my to watch list.
Understandable it's for some people and not so much for others. To each their own as they say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Snk rocked this last chapter.

Erwin loses his arm.

And it was desperately needed. The series was starting to feel groggy like the rest of mangas.
Damn that Erwin. Huff. Though I bet I've heard from others that its been a little meh for awhile.

Old 09-07-2013, 09:40 AM   #77
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
Damn that Erwin. Huff. Though I bet I've heard from others that its been a little meh for awhile.
It has been meh for quite a while now. But the action returned this chapter. Definite read. I'm think Eren or Ymir do something next chapter based on the events that unfolded in this chapter.

Mikasa is badass!
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 01:50 PM   #78
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

I felt the same way, AoT is garbage and slow paced until halfway through, then you get hit with all these WTF moments and crazyness. Give it a read and dont let the beginning ruin it for ya
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:18 PM   #79
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Right now, Kishi's shitting on everyone that isn't Naruto or Obito.

All Tobirama's doing is explaining stuff. Sasuke's just standing around, looking amazed by Naruto's strength. Even Kurama's being trolled, transferring so much chakra to the rest of the alliance when they can't do shit. Madara's fighting Hashirama for seemingly no real reason other than he's been dying to have that rematch for over 50 years. Minato mysteriously seems to have forgotten about his special kunai which would be awesome for the T/S barrier.
1). All tobirama can do is explain stuff because he cannot do anything else but get panwed when he tries to FTG behind Juubito since Juubito is actually trying to attack back unlike before.
2). sasuke's amaterasu and susanoo proved useless against Juubito so he just doe snot have the power or skill to help.
3). Minato cannot use his time space barrier or level 3 hirashin becuase it requiares hands seals, thus TWO arms....

How can say kishi is shitting on everyone except naruto when mInato is obviously the only one?

WIth both arms and the resolve to kill Juubito, Minato could ahve already taken care of Juubito before it even got this bad. Or with naruto;s help adding nature energy to hsi attacks for current Juubito.

But no...
FIRST: Minato is about to use his new jutsu to whoop Juubito ass, but then has to stop to save naruto and sasuke.
SECOND: Is about to use it again while having flashbacks about hwo obito was, then Obito says "who are you" and Minato stops his attack again out of sympathy.
THIRD: Minato's holding back allowed for V2 perfect Juubito which immediately attacks Minato, but the Sage staff if made of Bijuudama energy which no one knew, thus went right through Minato's Kunai defense leaving him off guard, thus lost an arm. But, his out of every edo in history is not allowed to grow back due to ass pull so now mInato is almost useless on his own. Minato with only one arm cannot use any of his jutsu, but a rasengan at all which is just stupid.
FOURTH: For some reaosn, the KCM chakra mode minato is using has yet to increase his speed/reflexes, strength, power, ect when the same power increased naruto's like 10x... WTF...
FIFTH: Minato now has a Kurama Bijuu Mode the same level as naruto's and yet all he can do with it due to him missing all his abilities becuase he has only one arm, Is a rasengan and a bijuudama...
Just stupid IMO.

CONCLUSION:
Kishi shat on Minato hard and the taking of his arm IMO was so naruto would look stronger because KCM Minato alone should be utterly ridiculous considering the physical speed/reflexes increase alone, but kishi did not give them to Minato while taking away his arm so even in Kurama YIN Bijuu Mode, he does not make new power Bijuusage mode naruto look like shit in comparison.
Seriously lets face it, BM Minato with the proper increase in speed/reflexes, strength, power/stamina, durability, Bijuudama plus all his original jutsu (Hirashin 1, 2 and 3/time space barrier, boss and sage toad summons with frog song, uzumaki seals, ect.

BM Minato should be freaking god tier right now making naruto tinkle himself, but instead, he has been turned into a one arm emo who cannot use any of his jutsu, but a chakra ball while holding back severly due to guilt and sympathy for his former student...

GAY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Or you know, Kishi is making a point that Minato is just mentally weak and not as strong as YOU think he is?
Kakashi was the exact same way, remember. Except kakashi did not have the chance to stop all of this 16 years ago like Minato did by realizing it was Obito and it is eating away at him sapping his true strength as a shinobi.
I mean, by not recognizing Obito back then.
: MInato died, likely able to stop the Uchiha coup. grow up with his family and be happy.
: Kushina died, his lovers and wife. Unable to be with her family as well.
: His son had to become a JINK and suffer so very much as well as carry MInato's Burden to stop Tobito.
: Obito had to suffer because he lost rin and MInato could not realize it was him, thus help him cope and bring him back to Konoha and stop the wat as well as akatsuki.

That is more then enough to justify Minato's current emo state that is holding him back severely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Quoted for lulz
Lol, coming from the guy who criticized me for not knowing a language that he did, but actually did not, I did As well as try to pass it off as trolling...

Yea, your a rational thinker...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 03:11 PM   #80
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,716 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Gotta love how he puts down Tobirama so hard and lifts Minato up so high.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-08-2013)
Old 09-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #81
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Numinous;2137957] Picked apart for relevance...

Quote:
In shorter words, Worfing a character means making that character lose or at least be weaker than another just for hyping the latter. Meaning that everyone and their mothers know exactly what you said, that Kishi is trolling Minato to make Obito (and Naruto) look good by comparison.
Kishi is trolling/woofing you call it to make naruto's power up more impressive and to make tobirama look better then he is compared to Minato.
But all it really is, is a guilt and sympathy stricken, thus holding back greatly, one armed mInato who is unable to perform any of his jutsu except the rasengan and FTG level 1 with help from naruto.

It take such a weak version if Minato just to make those tow Look good which is pathetic IMO. Even now in BM wihout any of his jutsu, but the rasengan and bijuudama. Minato is easily performing at the exact level of Bijuu sage mode naruto...
SO then Imagine what level he could perform at with access to ALL his jutsu coupled with his new BM abilities... Would make naruto look like current sasuke in comparison lol...

It has happened before with MInato Vs KB.
Kishi wanted KB to look good compared to Minato, thus had minato Kunai blitz KB from behind, but stop his attack right before landing it and just to announce to everyone, out loud "I cannot fail" which gave away his position behind KB and his element of surprise which the FTG relies on.

Therefore, the stopping of the blitz attack and announcing to everyone gave KB the time to react and prepare to counter stab mInato if KB was stab by Minato, thus a stalemate.

ANd so, kishi was showing that KB=Minato to so many blind idiots who ignore circumstances becuase what kihsi actually showed was that if Minato did not STOP his attack, right before landing, much less give away his position to everyone. Killer B would have been dead meat.

I mean, Not even V2 supermode raikage can react to mInato's speed so what in the hell would have KB been able to do LMOA,,,

Quote:
The difference is, the rest of us are aware of this happening to a ton of characters in this manga (most notably Kakashi) and we simply shrug it or poke fun at it, unlike you who acts all butthurt just because Kishimoto did it to one of your favorites.
Really, I remember kakashi being guilt and sympathy stricken, but his KN1 cloak did increase his abilities unlike mInato's KCM. ANd kakashi did not have an arm take so he could not use any jutsu other then one...

Yea, Minato's situation is just like kakashi's....

Your BIAS is so damn obvious...

Quote:
Considering that not only "practical" was absent from the original Japanese, you cherry-picked the loosest and only translation that suited your needs (considering all other possible translations of ouyou were synonymous with "application") that only exists because it is shared with all the Kanji with the same you radical. Not to talk about that Izanagi is beyond dead in terms of relevancy, unlike Banbutsu Souzou which has a chance of being used (considering we still have a Juubi on the loose). Rocks at glass roofs, KYF, don't throw them.
The Kanji YOU posted for so called "application" actually meant "Practical application" ANd even the ANIME had the same translation so what now. Mr. Narcissist going to try and argue yours trans>the anime...

ANd LMAO, whether Originaly Izanagi was the "Practical Application" or just "application" of the sage's creation of all things. WHat is being explained is that Izanagi was a creation jutsu, being the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the sage's creation of all things.

ANd Practical application: "The specific use of"....

ANd thus, if Originally Izanagi was the "Specific use of" the sage's creation of all things". Tehn Izanagi would have the be a creation jutsu.
And the Fact that Obito said that the Original Izanagi "BRINGS IMAGINATION (BASIS FOR YIN) TO LIFE (PURPOSE OF YANG)

Remember that using mental energy and spiritual energy that Governs IMAGINATION, one is able to create shape and form form nothingness using YIN nature chakra (genjutsu)
And by using Physical energy and Life energy, one can Bring things to LIFE. Using YANG nature chakra.

Quote:
@ bolded: WRONG. If you actually paid attention to my translations instead of perpetuating your whining, you'd notice that my translations pretty much coincide with either mangapanda's or mangastream's translations, which shouldn't be a surprise considering the common source all translations have. It's just both scanlation groups do occasionally commit inaccuracies that spawn differences of translation between them and I simply do the research myself to see which one is the accurate one.
Yea yea, more like which one you can alter to support your argument...

Quote:
First, nice fallacious appeal to motive. I don't translate to win some argument (specially considering I wasn't even involved in the argument in some of them), I translate for clarity's sake. And not all translations conform to my early expectations, being example of that the Susanoo being as powerful as the Bijuu line by Madara, which I hoped was some hiccup by the translators and turned out to be Kishi breaking the already broken power levels.
LMFAO, ALMOST every time you do these translation in order to try and counter one of my arguments.
The same with "all Uzumaki have red hair" Which actually came out to "Red Hair is the FEATURE of those who have inherited the Uzumaki bloodline".

And then with shisui and what hiruzen said about shisui being kagami's son. You tried to re-translate and interpret it as GRANDSON just to try and dispute shisui being as old as I always said he was.

No, I am not appealing to mere motive. I am appealing to consistent BEHAVIOR!!!!

Quote:
Second, at least I have the decency of checking what is actually said instead of saying "derp, this translation's better because it helps my point, derp!" like you did with Tobirama's lines about Edo Tensei. You can't deny it, you declared that translation better without a single proof of why it was better.
Aduuuh, how is valid and Sound LOGIC not PROOF!!! Funny you ignore the shit out of that!
How could you not question HOW Oro Perfected Edo tensai even more while it was inside the shiki fuujin???
It is literally impossible for that to happen, but you ignore that common sense red flag and continue on...

Quote:
Yeah, too bad I'm not the asshole you seemingly think I am and I'd translate it as it is, not at what I want/what you don't want. So stop your petty appeals to motive and get your fingers moving. After all, you said you were translating it yourself and so far I have seen nothing.
Motive<<<<CONSISTENT BEHAVIOR...

Get me the raws and I will...

Quote:
Quoted for the lulz (specially when AMA keeps baiting you and you keep falling for it).
You idiot, ama quoted the OP jackass who tired to argue that and nothing more. Now I am his puppet and being baited, Oh noes... Just shows the fairy tale land you live in.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #82
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Also Tobirama said it best, the strongest 2 shinobi ever, Naruto, and Harashirma are dumb as rocks. They'res no sheer best beyond they're strength that no speed has ever overcome to date. Manga Fakts love em... don't you KYF?
really... You do realize that a one armed BM Minato who cannot use any of his jutsu other then a single rasengan and now a Bijuudama who is also holding back due to sympathy for his former student plus some guilt was competing at the same level of Bijuu sage mode naruto, right?

Just imagine if MInato resolved himself to kill Obito and stopped caring while getting his arm back. The fight would already be over and BM mInato would move on to defeat madara...

Anyways, lets look at this form your point of view using the manga...
No one can over come me, naruto, with speed, ahhhhhh.

I am hashirama, the god of shinobi and no one is stronger then me....

Holy shit, this guy is stronger then even me, hashirama! I have to agree, me, Hiruzen.
Even if we released all of our clones to power up, it still would not be enough to compete with this guy!!!

But wait, Then Why is it the fourth Hokage Minato and his clone are so easily tanking a super speed Spin kick while busy focusing on using the new jutsu (shown by his hand sign for focus) and did not even need to use the Hiraishin/FTG.....

In fact, it took V2 perfect Juubito (which is>V1 imperfect Juubito who is already>hashirama) Just to touch MInato after his Kunai defense failed because he (nor any of use for that matter) were aware the sage staff was made of super 5 bloodline element power until it went right through Minato's Kunai like hot knife through butter, leaving him off balance and open.

ANd all the time Minato was already holding back from sympathy and guilt too. SO then, if it takes such circumstances and a Juubi JINK sage of six paths level shinobi just to touch Minato then how in the world can hashirama who could not even compete against V1 imperfect Juubito...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-07-2013, 03:51 PM   #83
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Gotta love how he puts down Tobirama so hard and lifts Minato up so high.
WTF has tobirama done other then invent jutsu?

: Almost died against Kin and Gin even wiht the 2nd raikage helping him fight.
: Died against 20 fodder shinobi of the kinaku squad.
: Was one shoted easily by V1 imperfect Juubito without even a reaction until after the pwning.
: Grabbed a bijuudama at the same time a one armed minato did, using the opposite arm, but took it instead. Either could have done since both grabbed it at the same time.
: And Attacked Juubito using hiraishin from the tag he placed after getting pwned while Juubito was not even trying to attack back. Pretty much Anyone can do that...

Meanwhile...
: Minato and his kage bushin easily tanked V1 Juubito's speed spin kick attack while busy focusing on setting up the new jutsu they were about to use.
: Needed V2 perfect Juubito who is>>hashirama, while still holding back from sympathy and guilt, plus a failed Kunai defense that left him off balance just for that level of shinobi to even touch him.
Yes, it took rikudou sennin Juubi JINK level shinobi with other disadvantageous circumstances just for MInato to be hit for the FIRST time in combat...
: Was easily able to take on Killer B and V2 super mode raikage while not even trying to kill them (proven by his approach against KB).
: Defeated full zetsu body suit enhanced Obito and took on the Kyuubi to, taking away control and beating Obito in one move...
: Is the FASTEST SHinobi to ever live!!!! ABle to kill you before you can even blink...

All this is not baout putting down or hyping another. These are feats of each sinobi and Minato's are just WAY, WAY better so I am sorry that the manga made Minato such a force to be retcon with and tobirama.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-07-2013, 04:42 PM   #84
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Seven hells, don't triple post!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-07-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-07-2013), ninjalostboy95 (09-07-2013), Numinous (09-07-2013), Sensei-Q (09-08-2013), Spiegel (09-07-2013)
Old 09-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #85
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Seven hells, don't triple post!
The confusing thing is that he knows how to quote several posts in the same post of his, but decides to triple post anyway. Perhaps he's not familiar with the concept of bracketed ellipsis.

Quote:
Kishi is trolling/woofing you call it to make naruto's power up more impressive and to make tobirama look better then he is compared to Minato.
But all it really is, is a guilt and sympathy stricken, thus holding back greatly, one armed mInato who is unable to perform any of his jutsu except the rasengan and FTG level 1 with help from naruto.

(Spends a plethora of paragraphs whining about Minato's Worfing)
Zombie Jesus Christ, KYF, why don't you just get with the program and realize Minato simply joined the Worf'd list of Naruto characters (with such prestigious members as Orochimaru, Kakashi, Kisame, Guy, Rock Lee, Sasuke, Itachi, Deidara, Sasori, Tobirama, Hashirama, Hiruzen, etc.) and no amount of pitiful whining from you will change the situation? It's simply a writing gimmick for cheap hype, get over it.

Quote:
Really, I remember kakashi being guilt and sympathy stricken, but his KN1 cloak did increase his abilities unlike mInato's KCM. ANd kakashi did not have an arm take so he could not use any jutsu other then one...

Yea, Minato's situation is just like kakashi's....

Your BIAS is so damn obvious...
Wow, you're stupid. Wasn't Kakashi made a total bitch to Itachi and Deva Path? Isn't Minato being made a bitch for Obito/compared to Naruto? By Cthulhu, stop being so narrow-minded and think things the whole way through.

Quote:
The Kanji YOU posted for so called "application" actually meant "Practical application"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash
Quote:
Can you read Japanese to assess the quality of the translations yourself KYF?
Of course not!
So you don't know Japanese to assess translations but you're so goddamn adamant on a specific translations. Such hilarious contradictions, KYF.

And please, don't repeat yourself with your failed Izanagi stuff. I said you to shut the fuck up about it until the manga addressed it so we don't have to hear you being more repetitive than a broken record.

Quote:
LMFAO, ALMOST every time you do these translation in order to try and counter one of my arguments.
No, because I made many translations where you weren't even involved. The rest of your quote is cherry-picking just to cry your eyes out about things that are obvious as all hell (considering Naruto is a blond Uzumaki and Obito never was Shisui).

Quote:
Aduuuh, how is valid and Sound LOGIC not PROOF!!! Funny you ignore the shit out of that!
How could you not question HOW Oro Perfected Edo tensai even more while it was inside the shiki fuujin???
It is literally impossible for that to happen, but you ignore that common sense red flag and continue on...
Fuck, the stupidity is through the roof. How many times do people have to tell you that the translations alternative to yours does NOT imply what you say it implies, thus you're simply whining about a stramwan you yourself created?

Quote:
Get me the raws and I will...
You must be blind as a bat to miss the link I posted in the translation post. Go back and click it just to end these absurd assessments of yours.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-07-2013)
Old 09-07-2013, 06:06 PM   #86
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You idiot, ama quoted the OP...Now I am his puppet and being baited.
pretty much

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #87
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

Wait KYF, you really think Minato is stronger than "ten tails tobi" ?

This conversation is getting ridiculous. Kishi is basically letting everyone know in these recent chapters the pyramid of power in the narutoverse. No amount of theories, hypothesis, and imaginary scenarios you've made in your head is going to change that.

Minato isn't the strongest ninja in the narutoverse, nor is he the second or third, etc..

You go on and on about Minato's speed; you just sound like a broken record. Harashima, Tobirama, Madara all have chakra levels that dwarf Minato's and almost everyone elses for that matter. If you're really so blind and bias to believe with that insane amount of chakra these ninjas wouldnt be able to increase their speed as needed in a given fight is ridiculous. Just look at the speed boost Lee gets when he increases his chakra FLOW by opening his inner gates. Look at how fast Naruto gets by just getting acess to the kyuubi's chakra. The first has much more chakra then those two..

Anyone with a brain reading this manga now can tell you the first is the strongest ninja in Konoha and probably second only Madara right now. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY ZERO EVIDENCE provided by Kishi that Minato would even stand a chance against The first, second, madara or Ten Tails.

Jesus Christ it took the SAGE OF THE SIXTH PATHS to defeat the ten tails and NOW YOU're TELLING ME MINATO COULD DO IT?

im done, I can't. I don't even see how anyone could even argue the point you're trying to make KYF. You're whole thought process is based on what happened to Trunks in Dragonball Z, I dont see how you think it applies in this manga.

P.S: Trunks problem wasn't that he was just slow, he had no techniques to compensate for his lack of speed in his Super transformation. (Zero defensive techniques, zero moves that could cover a large area, etc..)

Slow ninjas have done quite well in this manga against people who were exponentially faster. (Gaara is a good example.)
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-08-2013)
Old 09-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #88
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I basically stopped reading his current run of drivel when I saw "level 3 hiraishin".
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #89
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash
You idiot, ama quoted the OP...Now I am his puppet and being baited.
pretty much
Notice how his punctuation is a "." and not a "?". That means that KYF admits to being your puppet and baited.

@kael
Don't forget, Nardo has one, possibly more powerups coming. And we are talking about Kishi here.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:57 PM   #90
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Um...not entirely sure what you're talking about. I was referring to a line in KYF's post about "level 3 hiraishin". Something that hasn't even been hinted at.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote