Naruto_645 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2013, 08:08 PM   #91
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_645

KYF's rants arguments versus everyone else's reminds me of a Joker's mind games with Batman. A psycho analytical versus the rational and logical mind. KYF perpetuates his own bias reasoning as true by cherry picking points in the manga and stringing them up to seem reasonably logical. It's actually quite interesting to read when he's going at it with the sound minded folks of this forum, all the while I have Adam West's Batman TV theme playing in the background of my head. (Na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, BATMAN!)
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-08-2013), Clone_Sage (09-07-2013), Human Rasengan (09-08-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-09-2013)


Old 09-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #92
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Um...not entirely sure what you're talking about. I was referring to a line in KYF's post about "level 3 hiraishin". Something that hasn't even been hinted at.


A freshman in highschool can connect the dots from your original statement and then my statement to get what I was inferring about.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-07-2013)
Old 09-07-2013, 08:26 PM   #93
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
WTF has tobirama done other then invent jutsu?

: Almost died against Kin and Gin even wiht the 2nd raikage helping him fight.
: Died against 20 fodder shinobi of the kinaku squad.
: Was one shoted easily by V1 imperfect Juubito without even a reaction until after the pwning.
: Grabbed a bijuudama at the same time a one armed minato did, using the opposite arm, but took it instead. Either could have done since both grabbed it at the same time.
: And Attacked Juubito using hiraishin from the tag he placed after getting pwned while Juubito was not even trying to attack back. Pretty much Anyone can do that...

Meanwhile...
: Minato and his kage bushin easily tanked V1 Juubito's speed spin kick attack while busy focusing on setting up the new jutsu they were about to use.
: Needed V2 perfect Juubito who is>>hashirama, while still holding back from sympathy and guilt, plus a failed Kunai defense that left him off balance just for that level of shinobi to even touch him.
Yes, it took rikudou sennin Juubi JINK level shinobi with other disadvantageous circumstances just for MInato to be hit for the FIRST time in combat...
: Was easily able to take on Killer B and V2 super mode raikage while not even trying to kill them (proven by his approach against KB).
: Defeated full zetsu body suit enhanced Obito and took on the Kyuubi to, taking away control and beating Obito in one move...
: Is the FASTEST SHinobi to ever live!!!! ABle to kill you before you can even blink...

All this is not baout putting down or hyping another. These are feats of each sinobi and Minato's are just WAY, WAY better so I am sorry that the manga made Minato such a force to be retcon with and tobirama.
Feats you say? That's all nice and all but him being fastest in the world isn't doing ahit right now is it? Seriously you can spout all the shit you want but once you see past his little knife trick you can pretty much figure him out. You're making Tobirama look like shit when he's facing a strong ass opponent and then you claim Minato is holding back because Obito was his student. Plz show me where he said "I need to hold back." What difference does it make anyways? If e went all out it'll be. The. Same. Result. Minato can't do shit by himself and neither can anyone else not named Naruto.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #94
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
A freshman in highschool can connect the dots from your original statement and then my statement to get what I was inferring about.
Um...no? Considering I was referring to KYF, who fans the shit out of Minato at the expense of every other character. Your "dots" looked more like "1+1=turducken".

However, for the sake of curiosity, please connect these dots. Prove that a "freshman in highschool" can do it.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:49 PM   #95
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Um...no? Considering I was referring to KYF, who fans the shit out of Minato at the expense of every other character. Your "dots" looked more like "1+1=turducken".

However, for the sake of curiosity, please connect these dots. Prove that a "freshman in highschool" can do it.
1. Minato has been talking about a certain jutsu (could it be "that" jutsu) that he has yet been able to perform.

2. Only an idiot would not think that Naruto is going to surpass everyone in this God-forsaken story. So if we don't see Minato do this jutsu, guess who's going to do it.

Yup, did it in two short steps. Thing about smartasses, they often tend to overthink the simplest of things.

And oh yeah, turducken tastes pretty damn good, too. Let's not get into the 1+1 stuff again, because in a situation similar to AMA, for me, 1+1=4.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 09-08-2013 at 09:16 AM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #96
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_645

KYF you're saying that Minato gets a pass for the problems he brought to Naruto, and for failing Obito... I'm calling bullshit. Sympathy, lol, how could one feel sympathy for someone going out of they're way to end you're Son, and the whole ninja world, and put that shit in front of everybody else. That shit is retarded sounding. Minato hasn't held back anything, and some of his jutsu's have been pawn'd to the point he doesn't even have an arm, and his special kunai was chopped like celery. He keeps talking about his super rasengen and is being purposely ignored because he's an obvious Nerd, that talks to much about nothing, so no one wants to hear him. Or his excuses. Talk all you want KYF, the only 2 Edo's still fighting at full strength without injuries, are SENJU... you don't have to like manga faktz, but you got to accept them, now go ahead with the latest version of your fairy tale.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:19 AM   #97
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 211
Thanks: 49
Thanked 76 Times in 51 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_645

This was a pretty good chapter I liked it. I think sasuke has something up his sleeve, remember he hasn't seen narto in a while and this is the first time he's see him in action for real. That's just what I think. I think the EMS has a ability we haven't seen yet and I think sasuke a going to be the one who shows it. Just a hunch I've had for a while.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:13 AM   #98
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪
 
Sensei-Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mijdrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands.
Posts: 4,329
Thanks: 5,373
Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_645

Meh chapter. Dragging plot is starting to become a waste of my bandwith. Even though I have an unlimited amount, that is.
__________________
The sky is falling, the world is ending. But hey, at least the stars look good on your dress?
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:37 PM   #99
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
KYF's rants arguments versus everyone else's reminds me of a Joker's mind games with Batman. A psycho analytical versus the rational and logical mind. KYF perpetuates his own bias reasoning as true by cherry picking points in the manga and stringing them up to seem reasonably logical. It's actually quite interesting to read when he's going at it with the sound minded folks of this forum, all the while I have Adam West's Batman TV theme playing in the background of my head. (Na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, na na, BATMAN!)
LMAO, you fools do not even have common sense and yet criticize me. Contradict much! I do believe you do not like reality to shit on your delusions that your favorite character is not actually that great... Sorry, Manga shows it...
And thus you try to poison the shit out of the well because a fallacy is all you have for an argument.

Petty much, The irony of this post is beyond ridiculous...

[QUOTE=ninjalostboy95;2138001]
Quote:
Feats you say? That's all nice and all but him being fastest in the world isn't doing ahit right now is it?
Minato is busy only having one arm because of a ass pull while being held back by guilt and sympathy for his former student.

Thus, cannot use ANY of his time space jutsu, summons, kage bushin, seals. ONLY a rasengan. While still not resolved to kill Obito...
ANd you wonder why his speed is not doing shit right now? Because he does not have it because kishi has plot weakened him, LMAO...

ANd by your logic, Hashirama's SM mokuton attacks and perfect susnaoo are not doing anything against Juubito either so I guess they are not effective, right...

Quote:
Seriously you can spout all the shit you want but once you see past his little knife trick you can pretty much figure him out. You're making Tobirama look like shit when he's facing a strong ass opponent and then you claim Minato is holding back because Obito was his student.
1). Yea, he is so easy to figure out which is why he just NOW, for the first time got hit in battle and it took the freaking Juubi JINK Rikudou sage, plus a failed Kunai defense coupled with already holding back from sympathy for his student as shown here.
I mean, Minato was having flashbacks about who obito was, then was ready to use his jutsu on Obito Until Obito merely saying "who are you" was enough to make MInato stop his attack, which would obviously be from sympathy.


SO yea, Minato is so easy to figure out having to be holding back, and have his Kunai defense fail just for the sage of freaking six paths Juubi JINK just to touch him...

2). Tobirama makes himself look like shit LMAO!
: ALmost dies against Kin and Gin even though the 2nd raikage was helping him.
: DIes against 20 fodder Kinaku squad LMAO!
: Gets one shoted without a reaction by the same shinobi stronger then hashirama, but Minato and his clone easily brush off his attack while busy focusing on using the new jutsu though...
Yea, how is that not a good feat for Minato?
: And all he does is attack Juubito using the seal he placed after getting one shoted, but Juubito was not even trying to attack back. Just talking shit to mInato the whole time lol.

3). I repeat... Yes, Minato having flashbacks, and stopping his attack simply because Obito says "who are you" which could only happen due to sympathy fro his former student...



Quote:
Plz show me where he said "I need to hold back." What difference does it make anyways? If e went all out it'll be. The. Same. Result. Minato can't do shit by himself and neither can anyone else not named Naruto.
1). Why does Minato need to say "I need to hold back" when him stopping his attacks due to Obito suffering, having flash backs of who Obito was while feeling so guilty for not being bale to recognize obito back then and save his family.
It was the same with kakashi, remember. Not until kakashi resolved himself to kill Obito was he able to fight against Obito with his true power and the same will be for minato. Until he stops holding back, he will not be able to perform like he should.

2). Minato has Bijuu mode now. and if he could use all his base jutsu and not just a rasnegan and now Bijuudama. MInato would wreck Juubito...
: 1000 mInato kage bushin's. Each instantly able to blitz obito because he is tagged, use time space barrier on Obito like kakashi uses his on people to tear Obito apart as well as seal and redirect any bijuudama.
: Using hirashin time space barrier to teleport his own Bijuudama INSTANTLY onto Obito (because he is still tagged). Hitting obito with a Bijuudama before he can react to defend against it using his Yin/Yang defense.
: Increased physical speed/reflexes as much as naruto's did which would make minato crazy fast physically like Juubito.
: Summon all 3 boss summons and fukasaku and shim for frog song, and 3 boss summon senjutsu attacks..

But, even at base without BM. SInce physical attacks work and mInato has Obito tagged. If he can behead Juubito I am sure it would not grow back. But, Minato has to let go of his sympathy and guilt. Then actually try to kill him...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #100
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_645

[QUOTE=NeoKakarott023;2138004]
Quote:
KYF you're saying that Minato gets a pass for the problems he brought to Naruto, and for failing Obito...
not exactly what I said...

Quote:
I'm calling bullshit. Sympathy, lol, how could one feel sympathy for someone going out of they're way to end you're Son, and the whole ninja world, and put that shit in front of everybody else. That shit is retarded sounding. Minato hasn't held back anything, and some of his jutsu's have been pawn'd to the point he doesn't even have an arm, and his special kunai was chopped like celery.
1). LAMO, yea, going after naruto did not stop kakashi from feeling sympathy and guilt for Obito either, now did it. No matter what you "THINK" The manga shows Minato feeling sympathy for obito here, stopping his attack because Obito is suffering.


2). Here Minato is trying to TNJ instead of actually attack Obito while showing his guilt.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/642/14

3). Minato has not used even a SINGLE jutsu on Juubito until his rasengan in BM last chapter so WTF manga are you reading???. All he did here was try to block V2 perfect Juubito's staff blitz with his Kunai which turned out to be made of 5 elemental chakra beyond Jinton.
So, of course the Kunai was cut through like hot knife through butter which left his arm hanging out there to be cut off before he could teleport away.


Quote:
He keeps talking about his super rasengen and is being purposely ignored because he's an obvious Nerd, that talks to much about nothing, so no one wants to hear him. Or his excuses. Talk all you want KYF, the only 2 Edo's still fighting at full strength without injuries, are SENJU... you don't have to like manga faktz, but you got to accept them, now go ahead with latest version of your fairy tale.
LMFAOROFL.... You do realize that Tobirama and hashirama has already been one shoted by the V1 Juubito that Minato easily brushed off while busy focusing on using his new jutsu.
And only because V2 Juubito (far beyond V1 that ownd hashiram and tobirama) with a failed Kunai defense against a staff no one knew was made of 5 element chakra plus a anti-edo tensai ass pull so the arm does not grow back. Minato is the only injured one meaning being an edo does not even matter for Minato. He might as well be alive.

And yet he is still doing better then any of them LMAO. With ONE arm and ONLY able to use a rasnegan and bijuudama, minato is keeping up with Bijuu sage mode naruto LMAO. I mean come on, how BIAS are you... hating on MInato so bad.

And you know why Minato has yet to use his new jutsu.
FIRST: Was forced to save naruto and sauske instead.
SECOND: Sympathized for his former students suffering and stopped his attack.
THIRD: Minato lost his arm that magically will not grow back so now cannot use it...

CONCLUSION:
ALl this hype for his jutsu means it will be epic and likely completely wreck Juubito, just watch in awe...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:35 PM   #101
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto_645

You invent any shit in order to save Minato right? If it plot weakened just Minato it would be just Minato not the third Holage as well, it's not like they're deliberately doing that shit to him and how can you say Minato's reflexes didn't change? You're basing it off manga panels. May I repeat. MANGA. PANELS. I'm pretty done since you have the same argument over and over of his guilt when he never said he had to hold back. Was Kakashi planning on holding back when he tried to kill Sasuke? No. He's doing his job as a sensei why can't that go through your head? Minato isn't holding back.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:17 PM   #102
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
You invent any shit in order to save Minato right? If it plot weakened just Minato it would be just Minato not the third Holage as well, it's not like they're deliberately doing that shit to him and how can you say Minato's reflexes didn't change? You're basing it off manga panels. May I repeat. MANGA. PANELS. I'm pretty done since you have the same argument over and over of his guilt when he never said he had to hold back. Was Kakashi planning on holding back when he tried to kill Sasuke? No. He's doing his job as a sensei why can't that go through your head? Minato isn't holding back.
RED:
Yea, I invented the manga, not kishi. LMAO, denial much!!!!
I invented...
: V1 Juubito pwing tobirama in an instant without so much as a reaction from tobirama until he already got owned.
: Hashirama admitting V1 Juubito is stronger then him, thus v1 juubito is WAY stronger then hashirama. FACT... CANONZ!!!
: Minato and even his clone easily brushed off the V1 Juubito speed spin kicks while busy focusing on his new jutsu too lol.
The same level of attack that pwned tobirama instantly and allowed hashirama to realize he<Juubito...


As for the rest:
: Hiruzen is just missing, not lacking his regeneration. Minato is the only edo in history to not get regeneration and since he has yet to even use up enough chakra he could in base. mInato is not even using his Edo abilities, huts might as well be alive lol.
: And MInato did nt get ANY speed/reflexes, power, strength, ect increase from KCM while naruto got such a huge increase just showing how much more kishi is trolling minato.
: And kakashi could not hurt obito now could he... it took some time before he stopped holding back and decided to actually fight to kill, thus fight at full strength and Minato is going through the same and I proved it with manga panels which you obviously think doe snot count, thus are just trolling at this point while ignoring facts so no more need to argue with the likes of you...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #103
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto_645

-Minato's jutsu, as awesome as he tried to make it out to be, would not have worked on the Juubi, since well, Minato doesn't use Senjutsu.

-It's absolutely not possible that the Yin portion of the Kyuubi's chakra yielded no increase in Minato's attributes once going into his cloaked form. Like hell, if it didn't, why even go into that form? It's practically identical to Naruto's 1st cloaked state. When Naruto goes into it, his speed, power, and chakra increases. The same should apply to Minato. Minato just isn't running circles and taking mad shits on Juubito because apparently, Juubito is turning out to be the end boss.

-Minato isn't holding back, there's just not much he could do by himself. If he was holding back, wouldn't he be kicking himself for it, like Sarutobi did when he could have offed Orochimaru while Orochimaru was still wet behind the ears and Sarutobi was more in his prime? Minato was reflecting on his previous thoughts of Obito and if it distracted Minato (though no proof that it would have made any difference if he was more dialed in), that’s knock on him for not being as focused but to go as far as to say he is deliberately holding back is unheard of at this point.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-08-2013), kael03 (09-08-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-08-2013), Uchiha09 (09-09-2013)
Old 09-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #104
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_645

And people say the Sasuke's the EMO character, but according to you KYF, Minato has won this title hands down. Minato has been seeing through Naruto's eyes, he's seen what Pein did the Jiraiya, and also Neji's recent death. So with all that talk to Obito, its supposed to change what? The Dude he shares an eye with can do nothing to 'bring Obito from the darkness', and even Shikaku's Dad specifically told Naruto not to waste time trying to 'change' Obito, so what would make it suddenly alright because Minato's on stage? And generally have common sense, with all of this sheer speed you speak of with Minato, he's not in Obito's league currently.

And for your panel in the past showing that Harashirma stated that Obito was stronger, that's because that's the first time he felt such a thing in his life, and after life... so keep in mind that he was standing beside Minato when summoned Edo Tensei style, and sorry Hara did NOT get the same hard on for Minato, as a matter of fact, he had that 'whom the fuck are you, and what perhaps can you do?' You're overfanning Minato, obviously. A character with no special Bloodline Limit, no special Eyeballs, and only became a Jink in death after the fact.

Sure he has some abilities, and had potential for being Boss like senju's, but he was shat upon like all Kuniochi, half the Akatsuki, at least 1/3rd of the Uchihas, all of the Byakugan users, both houses, Kimimmaro's Clan, tha Whirlpool Clan, and the list goes on and on, get in line with Minato, many in front of him already, boo freaking hoo.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-08-2013 at 06:59 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:27 PM   #105
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,344
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_645

catch much of Minato's seed in your mouth cause everything that comes from your lips is coded in his DNA
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-08-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.