Naruto_645 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2013, 10:30 PM   #106
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 172
Thanks: 125
Thanked 97 Times in 55 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_645

Pretty sure KYF is just trolling us all.

There's no way anyone reading this manga thinks Minato is seriously the most powerful ninja in the Narutoverse.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-08-2013, 11:08 PM   #107
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,098
Thanks: 1,109
Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Pretty sure KYF is just trolling us all.

There's no way anyone reading this manga thinks Minato is seriously the most powerful ninja in the Narutoverse.
I can tell you're new here. If it were only that simple.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-09-2013), Human Rasengan (09-09-2013), MrBIG (09-09-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-09-2013)
Old 09-09-2013, 12:25 AM   #108
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 172
Thanks: 125
Thanked 97 Times in 55 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
I can tell you're new here. If it were only that simple.
I'm just going by the general approach trolls have on forums i've visited in the past.
  • Repeating the same thing over and over again
  • Using loose interpretation of evidence that barely support their claims.
  • Argues his opinions like their facts.
  • Attempts to irritate whoever disagrees with him or calls him out.

He probably knows he lost this argument a while ago and is now just saying anything to save face.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:27 AM   #109
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_645

YOU see the way his bank account is set up...

Some people on here get stuck into ruts that only involve their perception which is normal because that's the prism that all human beings view life through. But all prisms need light and that light is the same for everyone.. some just choose not to let the light in.

- HR-
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #110
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
I'm just going by the general approach trolls have on forums i've visited in the past.
  • Repeating the same thing over and over again
  • Using loose interpretation of evidence that barely support their claims.
  • Argues his opinions like their facts.
  • Attempts to irritate whoever disagrees with him or calls him out.

He probably knows he lost this argument a while ago and is now just saying anything to save face.
I gotta say, you're wrong about KYF. A troll, he is not. Now he vehemently argues till he is blue in the face (hypothetically) with Num, kael, and AMA... but a troll he's not. He actually believes what he says. As much as he vehemently argues with the aforementioned group, he would be even more pathetic if he were just trolling them. I actually think he believes what he says, because dude has written some pretty good predictions/fanfics. Now, he's a bit (I'm being nice here) childish as well, but to a certain degree, so is his opposition.

I'm not a troll, but I troll in jest... trust me, the longer you stick around, the more you will see how everyone presents an opportunity to be trolled in jest. And we call each other on it and try to have fun with it.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-09-2013)
Old 09-09-2013, 11:26 AM   #111
gizmox
Genin
 
gizmox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 110
Thanks: 37
Thanked 68 Times in 36 Posts
gizmox is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
WTF has tobirama done other then invent jutsu?

: Almost died against Kin and Gin even wiht the 2nd raikage helping him fight.
: Died against 20 fodder shinobi of the kinaku squad.
: Was one shoted easily by V1 imperfect Juubito without even a reaction until after the pwning.
: Grabbed a bijuudama at the same time a one armed minato did, using the opposite arm, but took it instead. Either could have done since both grabbed it at the same time.
: And Attacked Juubito using hiraishin from the tag he placed after getting pwned while Juubito was not even trying to attack back. Pretty much Anyone can do that...

Meanwhile...
: Minato and his kage bushin easily tanked V1 Juubito's speed spin kick attack while busy focusing on setting up the new jutsu they were about to use.
: Needed V2 perfect Juubito who is>>hashirama, while still holding back from sympathy and guilt, plus a failed Kunai defense that left him off balance just for that level of shinobi to even touch him.
Yes, it took rikudou sennin Juubi JINK level shinobi with other disadvantageous circumstances just for MInato to be hit for the FIRST time in combat...
: Was easily able to take on Killer B and V2 super mode raikage while not even trying to kill them (proven by his approach against KB).
: Defeated full zetsu body suit enhanced Obito and took on the Kyuubi to, taking away control and beating Obito in one move...
: Is the FASTEST SHinobi to ever live!!!! ABle to kill you before you can even blink...

All this is not baout putting down or hyping another. These are feats of each sinobi and Minato's are just WAY, WAY better so I am sorry that the manga made Minato such a force to be retcon with and tobirama.
Yes minato is the fastest shinobi ever. Too fast that he failed to teleport away from a large fingernail attack coming from a huge beast. Too fast indeed.
gizmox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #112
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
-Minato's jutsu, as awesome as he tried to make it out to be, would not have worked on the Juubi, since well, Minato doesn't use Senjutsu.
Ninjutsu does not work due to Yin/Yang able to nullify chakra that makes up the attack thus cancel it out apparently. ANd last I checked, Taijutsu is a physical attack that is not made of chakra nor is a Kunai made of chakra so quit cherry picking and accepting ONLY senjutsu will work when not a single taijutsu or genjutsu has failed against Juubito...

Quote:
-It's absolutely not possible that the Yin portion of the Kyuubi's chakra yielded no increase in Minato's attributes once going into his cloaked form. Like hell, if it didn't, why even go into that form? It's practically identical to Naruto's 1st cloaked state. When Naruto goes into it, his speed, power, and chakra increases. The same should apply to Minato. Minato just isn't running circles and taking mad shits on Juubito because apparently, Juubito is turning out to be the end boss.
Then where is the ridiculous physical speed/reflexes beyond his already crazy BASE physical speed/reflexes? Naruto's speed/reflexes were taken to v1 raikage level and V2 raikage level with a head start. SO Minato who has speed/reflexes on par with v2 raikage at base should be much faster to the point everyone is in awe of his crazy physical speed...

Yet all Mianto has done is perform at base level, having no speed increase what so ever... It is trolling from kishi.

I mean show me one panel of this so called increased speed of minato's in KCM... I will not hold my breathe...

Quote:
-Minato isn't holding back, there's just not much he could do by himself. If he was holding back, wouldn't he be kicking himself for it, like Sarutobi did when he could have offed Orochimaru while Orochimaru was still wet behind the ears and Sarutobi was more in his prime? Minato was reflecting on his previous thoughts of Obito and if it distracted Minato (though no proof that it would have made any difference if he was more dialed in), that’s knock on him for not being as focused but to go as far as to say he is deliberately holding back is unheard of at this point.
OMFG, do I have to post it again.

FIRST:
Minato was ready to attack and stop Obito, but was having flash backs of him while doing so which brought on sympathy which is why all it took was obito saying "who are you" to stop Minato's attack completely... Becuase he still cares for his former student very much...
ANd yet Minato is not holding back...

And saying if he wa snot held back by sympathy nothing would be different is ridiculous because Minato a seocnd away form using his new jutsu, but was stopped by sympathy and thus Obito was able to become v2 perfect Juubito which is much worse then V1...

SECOND: Because Minato was holding back from that sympathy not wanting to hurt his former student. Juubito became v2 perfect and immediately attacked Minato which surprised Minato which is shown by the "?!!" by Minato.
ANd along with a his fialed Kunai defense becuase he did not know that the staff was made of 5 element bijuudama energy, Minato lost an arm.


CONCLUSION:
Minato would still have his arm if he had attacked Obito and not held back.

THIRD:
Minato just resorts to TJN instead of attacking because he still does not want to hurt his student directly and is showing his guilt that is leaving him emotionally useless...


Yea, keep trying to tell me how Minato is holding back due to him fighting his former student he failed.... The same as when kakashi was holding back due to his fighting the teammate and friend he failed to as well...

EDIT: WTF, who said Minato or kakashi are WILLINGLY holding back? It's because they care and have consciences... WTF, how can you know understand why Minato or kakashi would nto want to hurt obito even though he is doing all this?
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-09-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #113
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Pretty sure KYF is just trolling us all.

There's no way anyone reading this manga thinks Minato is seriously the most powerful ninja in the Narutoverse.
LAMO, when did I say that? All I said is that Minato is easily top tier able to beat EMS Madara, hashirama, MS Obito, ect. Not syaing that they cannot beat him by some circumstance... ANd even compete with V1 Juubito, possibly beat. Minato feat against V1 showed he was the only one able to compete against him...

And when it comes to Edo madara and V2 Juubito. SHiki fuujin applied using hirahsin to make the reaper seal unavoidable makes it possible for him to beat them while giving his own life so no one wins. But that is a huge maybe...

[QUOTE=MrBIG;2138023]
Quote:
I'm just going by the general approach trolls have on forums i've visited in the past.
  • Repeating the same thing over and over again
  • Only because certain people just have trouble retaining the info due to either BIAS, character hate, selective perception, preconceived ideas, ect.

    Quote:
  • Using loose interpretation of evidence that barely support their claims.
  • LMAO, what loose interpretations do you speak? I will not hold my breathe.
    Coming from the guy who actually thinks that whatever mInato can do, tobirama cna do better which proves your level of interpretation and BIAS when the manga clearly shows that Minato is a SUPER tobirama...

    Quote:
  • Argues his opinions like their facts.
  • Projecting much. When did I do this? ALL you re doing is making claims and having nothing to support them. WHen did I do this?

    Quote:
  • Attempts to irritate whoever disagrees with him or calls him out.
I was not trying to irritate you. I come off as aggressive when I do not mean to be and for that I apologize...
IMO, you think I am irritating you because I am refuting your previous beliefs with manga canon. It happens.... No one likes their reality to be called into question and shown to be inaccurate...

ANd yes, talking about your tobirama delusion...

Quote:
He probably knows he lost this argument a while ago and is now just saying anything to save face.
Yea, thats what is happening. I am not consistently posting manga panels that support my claims why you just make claims about how flawed I am without any proof... meaning you must be accepting your opinion as fact...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmox View Post
Yes minato is the fastest shinobi ever. Too fast that he failed to teleport away from a large fingernail attack coming from a huge beast. Too fast indeed.
LMAO, Minato could not avoid the Kyuubi nail other wise his son would have died you idiot!!! By your Logic, Haku was too slow to avoid kakashi's raikiri simply becuase he used his body to block it from hitting zabuza...

ANd why is the fact that Minato was strong enough to physically block a Kyuubi nail attack from the Kyuubi using brute strength never brought up? More evidence of his brute strength... Explains why his Kunai attacks as so damn powerful and why he was going to pierce through v2 raiton amour of the raikage's with a double handed grip and able to cut the hachibi's tentacle in half while slamming it into the ground so hard it made a small crater...
SHown here:
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #114
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_645

ITT: MrBig is eating some serious crow and KYF is milking Minato's dick like a pro while completely avoiding the translation he said he wanted to do. Oh the hilarity.

PS: And posting the same goddamn image four times in a couple of days. Anyone with a brain would figure out that, if other people aren't getting your point across even after repeating yourself 4 times, you're doing it wrong. Speaking of repetition, can I get my obligatory weekly request for Minato vs Cúchulainn and finally not get the "derp, i don't know him, derp" silly non-answer?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 02:48 PM   #115
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
ITT: MrBig is eating some serious crow and KYF is milking Minato's dick like a pro while completely avoiding the translation he said he wanted to do. Oh the hilarity.
1). I am giving him his due since you haters just make his out to be fodder almost. Going so far as to argue that...
: the guy who died against 20 fodder Kinaku squad shinobi (tobirama), not take on full zetsu body suit enhanced Obito that increased his abilities beyond what they were before he become the Juubi JINK (and full zetsu body suit enhanced MS Obito is easily in the same tier as EMS madara and hashirama), and beat him within a matter of seconds still, plus the Kyuubi too and ONLY died because he wanted to lol...
: tobirama almost died against Kin and Gin with the 2nd raikage's help too while Minato holding back not tyring to kill was able to easily take on V2 super mode raikage and Killer B at the same time. And Killer B Alone>Kin and Gin so yea...
: and of course was one shoted by V1 Juubito that minato and his clone easily brushed off while busy focusing on his new jutsu... did not even need to focus on defense or use hirashin lol.

Even claiming that hashirama>Minato when hashirama cowered in fear and admitted that V1 Juubito was stornger then him, then Minato and his clone brushed Juubito's attack like it was nothing and while busy focusing on using his new jutsu too lol... Yep, had to repeat that, it still has not sunk in...

Minato and his clone brushed off the attack of the guy who scared hashirama and made hashirama admit was stronger then him. ANd MInato was busy focusing on his new jutsu, not defense at all yet Minato still gest not props for this for some reason.... I wonder why?

2). I said get me the raws so I can trasnlate directly from them, but you keep ignoring that request... I wonder why... You know I am going to figure out you so called raws were altered in a way to get the translation you want for your argument.

Quote:
PS: And posting the same goddamn image four times in a couple of days. Anyone with a brain would figure out that, if other people aren't getting your point across even after repeating yourself 4 times, you're doing it wrong.
I am posting the same 4 manga images showing exactly what I claim, yet I am getting it wrong. By that logic, the manga must be wrong for me to not get it right, since I am posting manga canon after all.

Thanks for proving even further how delusional you are to think I can get it wrong with Manga canon showing exactly what I claim....

Quote:
Speaking of repetition, can I get my obligatory weekly request for Minato vs Cúchulainn and finally not get the "derp, i don't know him, derp" silly non-answer?
I WIki'd Cuchulainn and LMOA... Your such a nerd... ALl Minato has to do is use his time space barrier and level 2 FTG to redirect his own attacks at him then use kage bushin to teleport him to a Kunai at the botton of the ocean where he will be crushed and unable to move or breathe...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:29 PM   #116
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1). I am giving him his due since you haters just make his out to be fodder almost.
This is the only bit I will touch, because I'm tired of scrolling what seems like forever, because you post the shat of some panels and I don't want to see so many damn panels....

But back OT, the title of the manga is Naruto. Let me repeat that, the title of the manga is Naruto! It's not Minato! Pretty much every one, including the title character's love interest (whether you want it to be Sakura, Hinata, or Sasgay) is freaking fodder at this point. Don't kid yourself chap.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-09-2013), Numinous (09-09-2013)
Old 09-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #117
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,167
Thanks: 3,858
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_645

Sorry, I'm calling you out now specifically on Harashirma, he's never shit his pants to date, he simply stated that 'THIS' shinobi is stronger than me with the demeanor as if he's never felt, or stated that before, and that is all. If you truly want to call somebody out, the top 2 should be Hiruzen and Minato. Manga Faktz, why don't you pull out the panels when Tobirama flossed, about to get at Sasuke in the beginning. Notice the '!!' above both of their heads, and get this, when Hara out flossed his brother, Tobirama never flinched... he understood the difference in they're power levels, but he simply toned down, he didn't '!!' which means in a way, OH SHIT WTF is THAT? Hara never did that once, if you disagree pull out tha proof.

And if speed is such a premium forced, why isn't Raichu above ANY Hokage, past or present, one may give him a lil love vs. Tsunade, but to everyone else, he's toilet paper.

And stop hyping Minato's speed as if its the shit, it ain't, Tobirama has out speed Minato in some feats during this battle, and even has Obito marked, something Minato can't do now, or since Obito went uber.

Minato is a flawed character, like Itachi, like Orochimaru, like Hiruzen, like many characters in the Narutoverse. Stop attempting to peddle that he's flawless, he's not, obviously he died at least once, that would put and end to anything that puts him above Harashirma, whom to date nobody still knows how he died. But the pet named Kurama, that Hara and his Wife Mito controlled, killed both Minato, and Kushina, and mind you, not with a lot of effort on his own. So what Minato was fighting his student Obito at the same time, cry me a fucking river, I've seen Naruto out battle his Dad already, vs. Bijuu & Jinks AT THE SAME TIME AND PROTECTING the 8Tail as well. Cry Moar for Minato, plz. I'm near flooded with your tears, it sounds worst than Itachi Fans in the past.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-09-2013 at 05:46 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-09-2013), kael03 (09-09-2013), MrBIG (09-09-2013), Numinous (09-09-2013)
Old 09-09-2013, 07:06 PM   #118
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1). I am giving him his due since you haters just make his out to be fodder almost.
Dude, get this on your thick head: nobody is making Minato a fodder. People are just calling as it is, Minato is indeed powerful but not on Tobirama/Hashirama/Madara/Obito/Naruto level of power.

Quote:
2). I said get me the raws so I can trasnlate directly from them, but you keep ignoring that request... I wonder why...
Because you're blind as a goddamn bat:

Quote:
You must be blind as a bat to miss the link I posted in the translation post. Go back and click it just to end these absurd assessments of yours.
Then you wonder why people call you a moron.

Quote:
I WIki'd Cuchulainn and LMOA... Your such a nerd... ALl Minato has to do is use his time space barrier and level 2 FTG to redirect his own attacks at him then use kage bushin to teleport him to a Kunai at the botton of the ocean where he will be crushed and unable to move or breathe...
Better to be a nerd than to be the blindest kind of fanboy. You really know shit about Cúchulainn but, since you googled him (or so you say), I'll be specific on the terms.

(Spoiler-tagging it because long-ass lists are long-ass).

Cúchulainn has 10 active abilities:
  1. HP Decrease (poisonous aura that surrounds him at all times and deals a good chunk of damage over time)
  2. Bio (poison-elemental damage+damage over time, Sap, to a single target)
  3. Slowga (slows down all enemies in the vicinity)
  4. Immobilizega (roots to a place all enemies in the vicinity)
  5. Disablega (shuts down any possible use of abilities to all enemies in the vicinity)
  6. Toxify (damage over time, Poison, to all enemies in the vicinity)
  7. Malaise (drains health from the target to heal himself)
  8. Invert (swaps health with mana/chakra)
  9. Mana Spring (can cast spells without using any mana/chakra)
  10. And, of course, basic attacks
And then he has 10 passive abilities (that can be applied to a Narutoverse battle):
  1. Safety (grants immunity to Instant Death)
  2. Null Knockback (can't be knocked back)
  3. Piercing Magic (ignores any method to redirect his spells)
  4. Spellbreaker (doubles spell damage when health is low)
  5. Last Stand (doubles resistance to physical attacks when health is low)
  6. Half MP Cost (halves the mana/chakra cost of spells)
  7. Damage Resist (all damage done to him is reduced by a third when his health drops below half)
  8. Attack Plus (his physical attacks' damage is increased by a fifth when his health drops below half)
  9. He's immune to various effects, like Disable, Immobilize, Poison and Sap
  10. All elemental damage done to him is halved
Now let's see how Cúchulainn owns Minato's ass:
  • Right of the bat, his Piercing Magic passive laughs at any attempt by Minato to attempt to redirect any of his attacks.
  • HP Decrease, Slowga, Immobilizega, Disablega and Toxify are area-of-effect spells, meaning that Cúchulainn doesn't even need to see where Minato is to hit Minato with them.
  • Once Immobilizega and/or Disablega hit Minato, it's all over for him. Cúchulainn can hit him with everything but the kitchen sink and Minato would definitely die because...
  • Minato has no healing abilities whatsoever and Cúchulainn is the ultimate punisher for those who can't heal. Bio deals damage over time, Toxify deals damage over time, HP Decrease deals damage over time, if he manages to put all three on Minato and then cast Invert, Minato dies faster than any speed feat he has.
  • Merging the last three points together, that means Minato has no way to afford being near Cúchulainn and Minato's whole jutsu kit revolves around getting near the target.
  • Summoning toads would just prolong the fight instead of turning the tide, considering the toads themselves have no mitigation against Cúchulainn's abilities and Cúchulainn can mitigate elemental damage and recover from physical damage with Malaise (which would definitely hit considering the toads are huge). Oh and Minato has no access to Ma and Pa since he has no senjutsu, before you twist the manga to somehow say he has.
  • Unlike Minato or the vast majority of the Narutoverse for that matter, Cúchulainn actually is more dangerous the less health he has. If Minato even survives to see Cúchulainn get double spell damage and better damage mitigation, he'd be fucked anyway since the only thing that allows him for a quick shut down of the opponent, Dead Demon Consuming Seal, would be a complete waste on Cúchulainn because of the Safety passive.

So, oh wise one, please tell me how the fuck would Minato win against such a thing (considering Hashirama, Madara, Naruto and even Sasuke can win this match easily).
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-09-2013)
Old 09-09-2013, 07:40 PM   #119
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_645

@Num

I must be a bigger nerd, or I'm missing something. All this time, I thought you were talking about the Celtic mythical being.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:20 PM   #120
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 172
Thanks: 125
Thanked 97 Times in 55 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_645

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I'm near flooded with your tears, it sounds worst than Itachi Fans in the past.
Oh come on now, at least Itachi was an interesting character.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.