Naruto_646 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-10-2013, 04:27 AM   #1
Lightning
Genin

Lightning is an unknown quantity at this point
Naruto_646

its out guys.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/646

Old 09-10-2013, 04:43 AM   #2
MrAdam
Academy Student

MrAdam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_646

If you have a garden outside your house, please go and check your trees. You might have Juubi in your garden ! Madara vs Obito soon, Sasuke again is useless.
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:45 AM   #3
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

So all chakra belonged to the Jubi? That just means that all shinobi have a common ancestor. Pretty sure someone did say Jubi was source of all chakra. And we see Hiruzen again who seems to have regenerated after being hit by the black chakra jutsu which means KYF's favourite shinobi Minato has a chance to regenerate his arms as well. This chapter made Minato look so weak.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:45 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

WTF! Kishi has been reading Fairy Tail and One Piece? Somewhat biblical lol, woman, tree, fruit and all the Pandora's box that comes along with it...So the Sage has a name and the Chakra /God Tree is the final form of the Juubi?? A beast who once controlled all the chakra....and wants all his chakra back...Man this reminds me of a shitty japanese manga...(not Naruto lol) All of this was written on the stone tablets?? Lord! Even God told Moses to write all the commandments on thirteen tablets. Sheesh how much is written on those damn Uchiha Tablets? What font did they use? Madara still believes he will be the one to use I/T. Naruto had his chakra sucked up so I guess it's Sasuke and Juugo's turn who still have active Naruto cloaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
So all chakra belonged to the Jubi? That just means that all shinobi have a common ancestor. Pretty sure someone did say Jubi was source of all chakra. And we see Hiruzen again who seems to have regenerated after being hit by the black chakra jutsu which means KYF's favourite shinobi Minato has a chance to regenerate his arms as well. This chapter made Minato look so weak.
Actually no...Hurizen was hit before Obito finished evolving....he was hit yeah with the black material but it wasn't the complete form Obito has now..which is what Tobirama was saying about Minato's arm not growing back.

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-10-2013 at 04:47 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:57 AM   #5
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

So the Jubi's eyes went to Uchiha and its tree powers to Senju?
Old 09-10-2013, 05:00 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
So the Jubi's eyes went to Uchiha and its tree powers to Senju?
If you think of it that way...but as the story describes via the Sage's sons one of power and one of love. The son who believed in love his body was blessed with great power and the son whose belief in power was blessed with great eyes.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:00 AM   #7
luffyus
Academy Student

luffyus is an unknown quantity at this point

tree god's fruit= more or less the devil's fruit from op
luffyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:02 AM   #8
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
If you think of it that way...but as the story describes via the Sage's sons one of power and one of love. The son who believed in love his body was blessed with great power and the son whose belief in power was blessed with great eyes.
I based my theory from this chapter as the sage got his power from Jubi and Jubi had both these powers.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:04 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
I based my theory from this chapter as the sage got his power from Jubi and Jubi had both these powers.
i mean of course their powers came from the Juubi....though the story has already been told how the Uchiha and Senju came to be...The origin of their powers obviously comes from their father being the Jink of the Juubi.

Just as this chapter proved that he was born with the chakra. The tree wanted the chakra back and turmoil continued. The Sage as noted being the savior and using his powerful seal subdued the Juubi and placed him via seal within him. As he got older he realized how much of a toll the Juubi's chakra was doing to his body. He then sealed the body of the Juubi inside the moon and split the Bijuu into 9.

Edit: Is it just me or did Darth Vader destroy the moon partially???

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-10-2013 at 05:15 AM.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:16 AM   #10
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Holy shit, Batman, Kishimoto really went for the myth salad on this one.

So we have:
  • Kaguya-hime from the Bamboo Cutter tale, where Kaguya is a child from the Moon (see what Kishi did there?)
  • Hagoromo, which is the kimono worn by angels
  • The Fruit of Knowledge from Middle Eastern lore
  • Yggdrasil, the holy tree from Norse mythology that branched all the way into the heavens and had a mystical beast to ward off intruders (Nidhoggr)
In all honesty, I liked this chapter for both the myth drop and to impose a real threat to the alliance. It just sinned in bringing Sarutobi back.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-10-2013), ask me anything (09-10-2013), Clone_Sage (09-10-2013), emachina (09-10-2013), jekyl_hyde (09-10-2013), kael03 (09-10-2013), Lightning (09-10-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-10-2013), platinumrug (09-10-2013), UzumakiUchiha (09-10-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 05:41 AM   #11
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

http://readms.com/r/naruto/646/2048/1

Mangastream.

I don't have any words for this chapter... Weird as hell.
NeoKakarott023 (09-10-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 05:47 AM   #12
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Well, we know a few things: Tobirama is pretty badass, not just a creator of Justus. But pretty effective at using them also. Two, the Uchiha tablet should have been the most conveted artifact in all of ninjadom, but just like the deus ex machina mask of magic arm regeneration, is just left out in the open like a golden statue in an Indiana Jones movie.

Three, Minato has become completely useless. And that's not a knock, I like Minato, I've said before I think he's the best ninja, in that he uses stealth and strategy, but I'm not a huge fanboy. But he got hella nerfed the past 2 chapters. And four, Sakura is completely, utterly, totally fucking USELESS. She's as useful as the French armed forces after their white flag factory burns down. Christ, how did she become so fucking worthless? I hated her before, but right now, I kinda feel sorry for her. Tenten's been more useful in this war.

Last edited by emachina; 09-10-2013 at 05:51 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-10-2013), jekyl_hyde (09-10-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 05:51 AM   #13
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Basically this chapter stated that Rikodou sennin was Jesus, born of the virgin Mary and sent onto the earth to give enlightenment to the ignorant humans eh? Kishi pulled this story out of his ass real quick in this chapter. Minato's useless again, Sakura is still useless. Naruto is useless, sasuke is useless and juugo is... well, juugo lol. Weird chapter.
ask me anything (09-10-2013), MrBIG (09-10-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-10-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 06:03 AM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,285 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
tree god's fruit= more or less the devil's fruit from op
I thought the same thing lol.

Felt like I was reading another manga to be honest.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-10-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 06:28 AM   #15
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Ok so rikudos mom was eve who,ate the forbidden fruit then he becomes Jesus .. If she never ate the fruit then chakra aka sin woildnt have covered the earth.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote