Naruto_646 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-10-2013, 03:21 PM   #46
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_646

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
What are you talking about? This chapter totally confirmed it's a fucking wolf, man. Juubi=wolf manga facts. KYF is never wrong after all.
Still predicted the Juubi, who cares if it's a tampon... I predicted the Juubi and you cannot even comprehend manga fact that hashirama cna be killed by a KUNAI despite having automatic regeneration meaning his healing abilities<<tsunade's with genesis rebirth and 100 jutsu...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #47
DemonRage
Chuunin

DemonRage is on a distinguished road

Time for Naruto to enter Sage Mode and have a chakra tug of war with the tree.
DemonRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #48
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonRage View Post
Time for Naruto to enter Sage Mode and have a chakra tug of war with the tree.
Wait... this is totally f'ed up now. Now... we've seen f'n animals use chakra in this manga (literally, just a handful of chapters ago). How the hell did they get that access?

Fuck Kishi... keep things straight!
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (09-11-2013), platinumrug (09-12-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 03:44 PM   #49
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I''m going to pick up my Son from school, and when I get back, I am going to gash this rag of a manga.

How can I begin? What just happened? First off, Madara.... Fucking Madara makes zero sense. This Dude spouts this fairy tale, that NO ONE ELSE IN the ENTIRE NINJA WORLD HAS HEARD OF. At his peak with Kyuubs he lost, and barely survived in a cave, WITH A TREE, which created Zetsu. At this point in his life he'd never seen the Uchiha Tablet with Rinnegans, only Sharingan, and EMS. So go ahead and tickle my nuts and tell me that when he finally rocked the Rinnegans as an old assed Dude whom needed to stay near that tree to stay alive, and for shits and grins he left to read the Tablet (bullshit). At that point he gets the full story, but not before, so how could one even attempt the requirements, or know enough about Ultimate Tsukiyomi in the first fucking place?

The fable... this Broad, just on her own just decided to eat some sacred damn fruit, without a Dudes permission, wth is up with THAT Kuniochi, and I'm not being an ass, its how Kishi wrote everything with regard to womankind. Then this gumbo story with a little of this, and a little of that, a touch of this, a sprinkle of that comes to life... AND ONLY MADARA KNOWS SUCH A THING and no other entity, really? Freaking really?

Tobirama, calling bullshit on him too, if he didn't know of this out of the sky fable, then how could he know of some 'Negate All Ninjutsu' bullshit that hasn't been done before Ridoku, and no information given tells of such a thing. Maybe he was just lying to seem like the smartest dude in the room, and not get off his pedestal, but if he knew the 'Madara Truth', it'd make sense. Harashirma's reaction told me that no other shinobi heard of such a thing that we've seen, or even seemingly had the gumption to believe in such a thing.

Hiruzen... really? Really? Regenerated you did huh? But Minato's still armless, yup, that shit makes no sense. Oh lets say he wasn't 'dead' he was hiding... Really? Obito feels the chakra flow in Sasuke's eyes from a distance before his jutsu's are loosed, but Hiruzen... hid... okay.

Final form a short beanstalk with a flower petal on top that's the most devastating thing to everyone... I won't speak anymore on this, its too much, wow, just wow.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-10-2013 at 04:04 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #50
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

@Neo

Tell us how you really feel? I just read this manga now to see how Kishi is going to end it... seeing the other plot-holes is a frustrating, yet laughable bonus. Bleach was just as horrendous this week, if not worse. With the "early" releases, I'm actually going to start reading OP tomorrow.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-10-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #51
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
@Neo

Tell us how you really feel? I just read this manga now to see how Kishi is going to end it... seeing the other plot-holes is a frustrating, yet laughable bonus. Bleach was just as horrendous this week, if not worse. With the "early" releases, I'm actually going to start reading OP tomorrow.
Another one of Kishi's and Kubo's Hells, too many levels in these manga.

I'm with you Jekyl, I'm afraid to check out OP as well, and I ain't been afraid of shit for at least 10 + years. (Running for cover)

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-10-2013 at 04:28 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #52
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

What if Sasuke uses the tree?
platinumrug (09-12-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #53
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO, who could have guessed that the Juubi was actually a freaking tree...
No one. I'm just messing with you.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-12-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #54
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Now, wait a second:

How the hell can this tree cast infinite tsukoyomi? This whole time they've been talking about it, I always assumed that Madara or Obito, once they became the Jink for the jyuubi, would then have the power to project their own tsukoyomi on the moon, meaning that it was their jutsu amplified by the jyuubi's power, but it's actually the Jyuubi's justu itself? How does that even work? THE MOON DIDN'T EXIST BACK WHEN THE JYUUBI WAS A TREE THE FIRST TIME. How could it possibly have had this genjutsu designed to be used on the moon if there was no moon?

And if the Treeyuubi was just going to get all pissed off if someone at the fruit....why make the fruit in the first place?
Xethorsiph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xethorsiph For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (09-11-2013), Human Rasengan (09-11-2013), platinumrug (09-12-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #55
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Another one of Kishi's and Kubo's Hells, too many levels in these manga.

I'm with you Jekyl, I'm afraid to check out OP as well, and I ain't been afraid of shit for at least 10 + years. (Running for cover)
One Piece was pretty decent. Potential SH nakama was possibly foreshadowed.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-10-2013), Numinous (09-11-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #56
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I'm about 240 chapters into OP. I like it.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-11-2013), platinumrug (09-12-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 05:59 PM   #57
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

That-

Son of a bit-

Stole an idea from-

Oda-

One Piece-

Oh hell no. Fuck no are kidding me? We wait for a damn flower a tall tentacle hentai looking flower. I've lost all hope now.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:19 PM   #58
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'm about 240 chapters into OP. I like it.
Oh good, you're at around the Skypiea arc. That's a good point in the series. Enjoy the ride.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-11-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 07:28 PM   #59
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

yes enjoy kael i especially like the part when portugas d ace get a death and the impel down arc.........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:07 PM   #60
NeoKakarott023

So just one person learned the Baby Ridoku story, and how Him Mommy ate the God Chakra Fruit. So is the point that no matter, as long as people use ninjutsu, they're stealing from Jyuubs whom will always be mad, and they'll be an endless tug of war? Or if they stop using chakra, then jyuubi will just sit there and don't care, unless another Broad goes for its fruit. And I used to say that Pokémon had dumb sounding plots.

I speak 4 languages...