Naruto_646 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #61
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_646

Don't forget, the bijuu were created from the juubi. I really wonder if Kishi is just sitting back, laughing at how some Narutards out there are just eating this stuff up with a shit-eating grin?! Like: HA HA HA HA HA HA... you idiots will eat up anything I put out....

And oh yeah, this just confirms that Naruto will beat this with some spirit bomb-esque type attack.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #62
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm just astounded by the stink of this plot, if a Friend suggested what has happened, he'd get the 'Nah Dawg, That shit ain't Hot, as a matter of fact its Rachet as hell. It sounds like some patchworked shit taken from 4 or 5 stories thrown together, and JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT'.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:18 PM   #63
gizmox
Genin

gizmox is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that forbidden fruit will be the key here. It will be eaten by Naruto or Madara....or Sasuke. That maybe the ace that Madara was talking about chapters ago. But my bet is on Naruto.
gizmox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #64
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Lol it's a tree just burn it.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-10-2013), k-lai (09-14-2013), MrBIG (09-10-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-11-2013), Vengeance (09-10-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 09:33 PM   #65
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,655 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Am I the only one who finds it funny that the Juubi is a plant and the Bijuu are animals? I mean how the holy hell did that happen?.....fuck biology.

Killer Bee sucked yet again this chapter. Dude is fucking useless right now. It's a shame Kishi made him irrelevant to the plot in favor of that fail 4th hokage. You would think that having a chakra sucking sword (Samehada) strapped to his back might be useful against a tree that also sucks chakra. I'd at least take one whack at a branch to see what happens.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-11-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-11-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #66
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Killer Bee sucked yet again this chapter. Dude is fucking useless right now. It's a shame Kishi made him irrelevant to the plot in favor of that fail 4th hokage. You would think that having a chakra sucking sword (Samehada) strapped to his back might be useful against a tree that also sucks chakra. I'd at least take one whack at a branch to see what happens.
Makes too much sense. Kishi and sense (logic) don't go together. Seriously, when was the last time that a major event in this manga made any sense? I know I'm harping extreme negativity right now, but if anyone can point some out for me, I'll lighten up.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #67
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Am I the only one who finds it funny that the Juubi is a plant and the Bijuu are animals? I mean how the holy hell did that happen?.....fuck biology.
Well the Juubi was originally a tree but as soon as his chakra was stolen it turned into some more animalistic in order to to chase down people with chakra. Rikkudou Sennin saw that and thought, "hey, it kinda looks like a monster with ten tails," so when he went on to separate the chakra from the Juubi and divided it into nine parts he probably thought "well, they're pure chakra and I can make anything I want with my creation jutsu out of it so why the hell not and make them into tailed beasts too." I don't know. Maybe Rikkudou Sennin had a sense of humor too. I mean, we all thought Hashirama was a badass serious dude but turns out he's a goofy badass dude.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #68
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
we all thought Hashirama was a badass serious dude but turns out he's a goofy badass dude.
Which are always the best kind.

Look at Goku, Luffy (I've seen a little bit of the anime back when it aired on Cartoon Network's Toonami), Hohenheim... even Edward Elric was goofy at times. Hell, Wolverine and Blade have their moments as well. Batman even has his... he just never shows the emotion... yeah... Batman is the only cool serious badass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95
Lol it's a tree just burn it.
Something tells me Kishi would use the chakra excuse... so just pour salt around the damn thing.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 09-10-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:32 PM   #69
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

This is how this manga is going to end:

Naruto is the reincarnation of the Sage of The Six Paths. When all hope is lost and it seems like the alliance is about to fall in defeat, Naruto accepting his fate/lost the Sage of the Six Paths appears to him (kind of like how Minato did when Naruto went beserk during the Pain arc).

The Sage offers to unlock Naruto's remaining power to match his. But it comes at a concequence, Naruto will die because of the enormous strain the charka will cause on his body.

Naruto accepts to sacrifice himself to save the ninja world and gains the Rinnegan.
Proceeds to toy around with Madara and Tobi and then one shots them with some crazy new sage attack or whatever.

Naruto dies and is made an honorary Hokage post-mortem.

basically just imagine "FINAL getsuga" in Bleach. It's not like Kishi has an original thought in his body.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (09-13-2013)
Old 09-10-2013, 11:46 PM   #70
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post

Naruto is the reincarnation of the Sage of The Six Paths. When all hope is lost and it seems like the alliance is about to fall in defeat, Naruto accepting his fate/lost the Sage of the Six Paths appears to him (kind of like how Minato did when Naruto went beserk during the Pain arc).

The Sage offers to unlock Naruto's remaining power to match his. But it comes at a concequence, Naruto will die because of the enormous strain the charka will cause on his body.

Naruto accepts to sacrifice himself to save the ninja world and gains the Rinnegan.
Proceeds to toy around with Madara and Tobi and then one shots them with some crazy new sage attack or whatever.

Naruto dies and is made an honorary Hokage post-mortem.

basically just imagine "FINAL getsuga" in Bleach. It's not like Kishi has an original thought in his body.
You forgot something very important, that I've been expecting ever since the damned Gaara retrieval arc at the start of Shippuuden.

After Naruto dies, Tsunade gives her life to ressurect him like Chiyo did, and just before she does so, names him the 6th Hokage.
Xethorsiph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Xethorsiph For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-11-2013), Emissary of Justice (09-11-2013), Human Rasengan (09-11-2013), jericho Uzimaki (09-13-2013), MrBIG (09-11-2013)
Old 09-11-2013, 12:34 AM   #71
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post

I'm suddenly reminded of Yu Yu Hakusho when Yusuke dies during the Sensui arc and is met by his demonic ancestor within his body who basically helps unlock Yusuke's demonic energy and basically takes on his ancestor's power and form.

I can could kinda see the same thing happen, expect unlike your prediction, Naruto dies but is revived by Rikudou Sennin's showing up in within him, kinda like how Naruto talks to Kurama, and uses Rinne Tensei to revive him and unlocking his full shinobi potential, gaining him Rin'nengan and mastery of every chakra element. Basically, the second coming of Rikudo Sennin, because Kishi needs to keep up with the whole Jesus motif.

We've seen some outlandish things already, my prediction is totally plausible. lol
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-11-2013), Freakout (09-14-2013), Human Rasengan (09-11-2013), MrBIG (09-11-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-11-2013)
Old 09-11-2013, 12:47 AM   #72
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xethorsiph View Post
You forgot something very important, that I've been expecting ever since the damned Gaara retrieval arc at the start of Shippuuden.

After Naruto dies, Tsunade gives her life to ressurect him like Chiyo did, and just before she does so, names him the 6th Hokage.
Yeah I know I def thought that....since Chiyo introduced it, someone will use such jutsu again and that jutsu would be to save Naruto....Though Tsunade dying at this point would be overly redundant... Kishi could of at least killed her off and still had her and Oro reconcile their differences. She could of been like,

Tsunade-"What! HOW CAN THIS BE Orochimaru?"

Oro-"To see you this way (turns his face) (turns back facing her with evil look) "You shed your sennin name! To think I came all this way to help you..kukukuk"

Tsunade-(she looks deep in his eyes) She smiles..."I see.... You could never hide your poker face from me Orochimaru!" "I can't explain it but I am glad you are here.. Please heal them....it's the last favor you will ever owe me!"

Oro- pssft "You don't have long enough to pay me back.....Princess" "Since we have such a long history i'll allow you this last favor!"

Tsunade- "A hawk..doesn't die nesting..."
Oro-"A snake doesn't die crawling.."

Tsunade-"You must give this to him...it will aide him greatly in defeating our foe!" "I know you believe this war doesn't involve you....though that mans dreams involves us all!" (hands Oro a tiny piece of paper with a formula written in black ink on it.) "He will lead the Alliance party towards a bright future."
"As Hokage!"
(she dies smiling)

Oro-(grabs the paper from her gripped hand) (He eyeballs it) (!!!!!)
"She means to save this for him...."

Orochimaru-"Naruto kun!"

end---bitch dies.....for the hundredth time lol

I also wrote a predic saying the same that the Sage of Six paths will appear like Minato (yeah lol I wrote that) and he will boost Naruto and make him understand what he needs to do. I do want to see a risk involved with taking on so much chakra at once. Hoping somebody dies to at least lift the rainbows I know are coming...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:44 AM   #73
luffyus
Academy Student

luffyus is an unknown quantity at this point

buhaha i predict we're going to see naruto in the next few chapters with a haki based power and screaming out like luffy:there can be only one sosp and that will be me ! !!!!!!!!
luffyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:11 AM   #74
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder if its possible for he Kyubi to give up its life for naruto?!
If naruto dies (or is dying) Kyubi merges its remaining chakra with him and dies.

I wonder if that's how manga ends

Kyuubi: we'll meet again someday...my friend.

I hope I'm not giving kishi more stupid ideas to try out!
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:21 AM   #75
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_3162 View Post
I wonder if its possible for he Kyubi to give up its life for naruto?!
If naruto dies (or is dying) Kyubi merges its remaining chakra with him and dies.

I wonder if that's how manga ends

Kyuubi: we'll meet again someday...my friend.

I hope I'm not giving kishi more stupid ideas to try out!
It will not kill off the Kyuubi.....Kurama will simply regenerate over time and be reborn.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-1...apter-503.html

As much as I would love to see Naruto free the bijuu or send them to a place where they can roam free....Naruto could die and the manga could still end in tact. Naruto could die just like the Sage of Six Paths....as the greatest shinobi to ever live..kinda like Goku hopping on the dragon and flying off.....Naruto could die and just leave with the bijuus as his power is too much for the Earth to bear lol. Giving a risk for Naruto staying in Konoah...which would allow Sasuke to become the leader kinda like what Hashi wanted to do with Madara to erase the fear and misjudgment the people had for him. Naruto def would entrust his life and friends to Sasuke..who he will demand promise him he will always protect his family.... Sasuke would gladly full fill such role due to his admiration for Naruto but also for his brother. Becoming attached to the people who he has turned his cheek against....this to me would be fitting...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-16-2013), jericho Uzimaki (09-13-2013)