claymore 142 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 09-04-2013, 05:20 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
claymore 142

http://readms.com/r/claymore/142/2035/1

Priscilla kills off one of the old males...which I think will start a fight of one of the oldest male warriors and herself.

Clarice life ends as she has exhausted herself maintaining Miata's state.

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-04-2013 at 06:06 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2013, 09:10 AM   #2
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: claymore 142

This story is getting old... really fast. I don't read OP, but are all of the releases slowing down their story progressions? FT, Nardo, Bleach, Claymore, SnK... all moving at a snails pace now.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
This story is getting old... really fast. I don't read OP, but are all of the releases slowing down their story progressions? FT, Nardo, Bleach, Claymore, SnK... all moving at a snails pace now.
So true...with Clare being so close to Priscilla...and we haven't even seen our main star in like forever....The events are just scrambled eggs along with this arcs plot.....What's their goal? What are they striving to do? What fight Priscilla? The warriors are lost sheep seeking a smart dog.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:10 PM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Claymore has no direct end in sight considering that they can always continue the story by venturing off the island. Also Pris's character is expanding and may very well end up an anti-hero of sorts by the end of the manga. She isn't really evil per say just awakened. In fact by comparison to other awakened beings she's actually quite passive. Having gone 7 years straight without devouring a single human seems like a big deal to a being that constantly seeks nourishment from fresh flesh. Even if Clare and Pris were to have another encounter it wouldn't mean the end of the manga. I can actually see Raki protecting Pris from Clare if they do indeed fight again. As of now it can go on indefinitely so long as they're willing to continue publishing it.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-12-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:05 PM   #5
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Claymore has no direct end in sight considering that they can always continue the story by venturing off the island. Also Pris's character is expanding and may very well end up an anti-hero of sorts by the end of the manga. She isn't really evil per say just awakened. In fact by comparison to other awakened beings she's actually quite passive. Having gone 7 years straight without devouring a single human seems like a big deal to a being that constantly seeks nourishment from fresh flesh. Even if Clare and Pris were to have another encounter it wouldn't mean the end of the manga. I can actually see Raki protecting Pris from Clare if they do indeed fight again. As of now it can go on indefinitely so long as they're willing to continue publishing it.
I get what you're saying except for the part about Raki protecting Clare. My thing is that this story has taken a "Naruto" turn here lately. A single chapter of 30 pages could have been summed up in a few pages. I liked the development with Miata and what's her name, but other than that, this fight in Rabona needs to end soon, and the progression... well, it needs to progress.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote