Avatar: LoK Season 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 09-13-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Well, tonight, the Legend of Korra returns.

http://www.hypable.com/2013/08/15/th...-september-13/

DVR is set and I can't wait for one of the better animes to return.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2013, 12:47 PM   #2
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Avatar: LoK Season 2

Awesome. Very interested how they're going to progress the story. Kinda wish Amon was still the main villain since his character was pretty good. The ending for Book Air was kinda iffy for me but overall was pretty great. Excited for this new season.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:34 PM   #3
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Awesome. Very interested how they're going to progress the story. Kinda wish Amon was still the main villain since his character was pretty good. The ending for Book Air was kinda iffy for me but overall was pretty great. Excited for this new season.
From what I read, now that there are guaranteed two more seasons, this book and the next one should end better than Book Air. I read that they rushed it abit, because they weren't exactly sure how they wanted to play out the seasons. Still better than half of the stuff out there that is played on television. All the good stuff, you have to find online.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #4
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Yeah. Shit cartoons nowadays are shit. I would love it if Samurai Jack got rebooted. They never finished the story and that was one of my personal favorite back in the day during the Golden Age of Toonami.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 03:44 PM   #5
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

I missed you Korra. Though am confused if it even counts as an anime since it is not Japan made. Anyone gonna post a link for it when it comes out?
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 04:42 PM   #6
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
I missed you Korra. Though am confused if it even counts as an anime since it is not Japan made. Anyone gonna post a link for it when it comes out?
Anime is more of a style now than a regional aspect. For instance, look at the art style of Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Champloo, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yugioh and so forth compared to the original TNMT, original Ghostbusters, Looney Tunes, and what not. It's grown, and as a fan of cartoons, I like it.
Old 09-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #7
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

It was okay, good starting episodes. I hate her character so much afterthem though lol
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:15 PM   #8
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
It was okay, good starting episodes. I hate her character so much afterthem though lol
For me, Bolin was the best part about both episodes. And it looks like Bumi has aged quite a bit in 6 months. I just wish they had made Korra's uncle look a little less like Tarlok. As soon as they showed him, I was like: OK... he may not be the main villian, but he's definitely a villian.