Shippuden 330 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 09-12-2013, 01:37 PM   #1
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light
Shippuden 330

http://www.narutoget.com/watch/1124-...n-episode-330/

That intro really caught me off guard lol. Naruto's VA has a pleasant singing voice.

Last edited by junior3605; 09-12-2013 at 01:42 PM.
junior3605 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to junior3605 For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (09-13-2013)

Old 09-13-2013, 08:57 PM   #2
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Shippuden 330

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior3605 View Post
http://www.narutoget.com/watch/1124-...n-episode-330/

That intro really caught me off guard lol. Naruto's VA has a pleasant singing voice.
First off thanks for keeping the anime section going. Secondly the intro did catch me off guard but I enjoyed it.

Now as for the episode itself it was fuckin awesome. It helped relay the unspoken messages that didn't come across to well in the manga. In the manga the footprints annoyed me but with the focus on how everyone felt about Naruto really came across beautifully.

Inoichi.. what a beast. I liked how his personality showed and thats a hard thing to do with a strong silent type character. Kishi does a good job of it with Juugobut Inoichi has always been silent. and I guess thats due to him not having a way with words which will make any kind of speach he has to give have all the more weight to it.

The filler snippet was good too and Sasuke's entrance was very wel executed.

ALL in ALL I would give this episode a 5 out of 5 the animation was seamless. the voice acting was great and it helped flesh out the emotion that kishi dropped th eball on. all things a good manga to anime episode to be.

Here's to a continuation of this
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-14-2013), junior3605 (09-13-2013)
Old 09-14-2013, 07:53 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Have to agree....animation was pretty good...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:13 PM   #4
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Been watching the Naruto anime lately to check out the animation for some of the more prevailing parts. Last time I saw Naruto anime was back during the Pain arc where he destroyed Konoha. I'm suddenly reminded why I stopped watching the anime, fucking flashbacks and fillers. Animators will do a flashback repeating the entire event of something that happened the previous episode. So, I skipped a ton of filler shit and tried to fast-forward some of the irrelevant flashback scenes. and I'm almost caught up. Will say that the animation in general has gotten way better.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #5
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Animation was good, but they did make this long winded as hell, and at some point knowing the names of all the bijuu should've meant something by now, just saying. Not spoiling.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:25 AM   #6
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Animation was good, but they did make this long winded as hell, and at some point knowing the names of all the bijuu should've meant something by now, just saying. Not spoiling.
Man there are soo many things that have been dropped or forgotten about.. seriously was "that justu" ever labeled or revealed but look t how long it took for the crow to mean anything
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote