Naruto_646 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #106
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_646

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
maybe he knows some jutsu that could've protected him in some manner. Or maybe it's just plot.
Like I've said before, we've all learned you can't give Kishi too much credit. When we do that, we get butt-hurt teenage romances gone bad. It's plot shatting... at best. Like a real bad case of diarrhea.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #107
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Okay, so, onto something completely different. I was watching the American version of Ninja Warrior on NBC. Then I remembered when I was in Japan I caught an episode of that show and that's when I found out it was called Sasuke in Japan. So, curiosity got the better of me and I researched (googled) the name Sasuke and found out the show Sasuke was based off of the exploits of a character named Sasuke Sarutobi.

This has probably been discussed before. But since this amazing new discovery was found by myself, just now. I, of course, feel it's imperative I ask if anyone thinks there's any significance to having a character named Sasuke and Sarutobi in the same manga?

Last edited by emachina; 09-14-2013 at 10:03 PM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #108
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Okay, so, onto something completely different. I was watching the American version of Ninja Warrior on NBC. Then I remembered when I was in Japan I caught an episode of that show and that's when I found out it was called Sasuke in Japan. So, curiosity got the better of me and I researched (googled) the name Sasuke and found out the show Sasuke was based off of the exploits of a character named Sasuke Sarutobi.

This has probably been discussed before. But since this amazing new discovery was found by myself, just now. I, of course, feel it's imperative I ask if anyone thinks there's any significance to having a character named Sasuke and Sarutobi in the same manga?
Sasuke Sarutobi is the name of Hiruzen's father.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-15-2013), Senkradlol (10-12-2013)
Old 09-14-2013, 10:25 PM   #109
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Dear God this manga has too many plot points when I can't remember that.

I'm going back to my corner. See everyone when the next chapter comes out.

Last edited by emachina; 09-14-2013 at 10:29 PM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:05 PM   #110
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Dear God this manga has too many plot points when I can't remember that.

I'm going back to my corner. See everyone when the next chapter comes out.
When you actually take into account the mysticisms that seem to have been Kishi's inspiration, and the stories that went along with that folklore, this story has been an utter disappointment.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:41 PM   #111
4th Hokage
Academy Student

4th Hokage is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakout View Post
Tsk... Kishi's pulling shit out again... Seems like he's currently a bit into Christian Religion. Eve and apple eden

It was revealed long ago that Masashi Kishimoto is a Christian so this was no surprise to me that he incorporates it into the Manga.

I too am I Christian but there is many unanswered questions about it and we can go on and on with those . I also know that the Bible is a book not yet set in stone and it has been changed so much to fit times over the years.
4th Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #112
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Hokage View Post
It was revealed long ago that Masashi Kishimoto is a Christian so this was no surprise to me that he incorporates it into the Manga.

I too am I Christian but there is many unanswered questions about it and we can go on and on with those . I also know that the Bible is a book not yet set in stone and it has been changed so much to fit times over the years.
The Christian addition wasn't the problem, the whole story was. Point being, that seemingly the ONLY person in the whole of the Ninja world since forever whom knew such a story was Madara... and no on else. No other clan, village, person ever spoke of the story or knew. Additionally the problematic way they set up the Uchiha Tablet, so that Sharingan, MS, and Rinnegan can only read the script, when, where and how did Madara even get the opportunity to read the Tablet old and in the cave that he never left until he died. Even if his Rinnengan was transplanted to a Zetsu, and he went and read, that would be relevant to the story and help, but never was anything even told about it... To tell the truth even with how Nagato got his eyes, WHOM gave them to him, and under what conditions?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:52 PM   #113
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
He was hit by the same shit that is preventing Minato from regenerating his arm, and it took out his entire upper half. That's the mystery.
There shouldn't be a mystery. When Hiruzen got hit with the black shit it was a four element combination just a step above Oonoki's Jinton. But when Minato got hit in the arm Obito had evolved and gained essentially a 7 element combination. all 5 elements plus natural energy and whatever jutsu access to nullify jutsu. two totally different attacks!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:09 PM   #114
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Um...the fuck are you on? It's the same fucking attack. Both Hiruzen and Tobirama were talking about the black shit that Obito was using both before and after he gained control of the Juubi. Hiruzen didn't state it as fact. In fact, he was referring to how the shape could be altered as why it was above Jinton. Tobirama, after seeing that Minato was regenerating after getting hit by it, deduced it was probably a Yin-Yang based attack designed to nullify jutsu (not a 7 element combination).
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:42 PM   #115
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Hokage View Post

I'm not religious and I don't care Kishi bundled together different points of different religions in his story. What goes for me is that some points of many the different religions are similar in a way or can be interpreted as the same and might even add to the "real true" for all I care, problem here is simple it just comes out of the blue and doesn't fit in.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
Freakout is offline   Reply With Quote