Naruto_647 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-17-2013, 05:00 AM   #1
Lightning
Genin

Lightning is an unknown quantity at this point
Naruto_647

chap izzup.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/647

Old 09-17-2013, 05:06 AM   #2
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_647

So Madara has sage powers now?
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:21 AM   #3
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

When the fuck are we going to have a new chapter? Seriously, when will his happen?

Ninjas beat up on Tobito, next chapter Tobito fights back, next chapter Naruto gets motivated by memories and fights back against Tobito, Next chapter Tobito counters and people die, next chapter Naruto gets motivated and fights back against Tobito, next chapter Tobito counters the attack, next chapter Naruto is motivated by a memory and fights back.

Dear God, I've read the same fucking two chapters for the past six months!

Oh, and Shikamaru is dead. Come on Kishi, kill Hinata so I no longer have an excuse to keep reading.

Last edited by emachina; 09-17-2013 at 05:23 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-17-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 05:28 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
So Madara has sage powers now?
Actually I think he is literally telling Hashirama either I will use your power since he does possess Hashi's genes or he will absorb Hashi making him stronger so he can fight Obito and switch with him. Madara def did not learn sage mode but because of Hashi he will be able to use it.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:33 AM   #5
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Actually I think he is literally telling Hashirama either I will use your power since he does possess Hashi's genes or he will absorb Hashi making him stronger so he can fight Obito and switch with him. Madara def did not learn sage mode but because of Hashi he will be able to use it.
So just because he has Hashi's genes he can use SM?
Old 09-17-2013, 05:40 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
So just because he has Hashi's genes he can use SM?
yeah I am a bit confused myself....
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/647/11

due to his understanding of Senju and Uchiha powers I think he is able to completely control Hashi's body. Like Zetsu and Obito Madara using that black rod aims to take over his body. Idk if he will force Hashi to enter sage mode so when he absorbs him that power will also become apart of him?
Old 09-17-2013, 05:44 AM   #7
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

If Madara plans on getting SM like that, Sasuke probably can get it from Jugo in a similar way. (not a Sasuke fan but a Neji fan)
Old 09-17-2013, 05:50 AM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
If Madara plans on getting SM like that, Sasuke probably can get it from Jugo in a similar way. (not a Sasuke fan but a Neji fan)
I agree..though Sasuke getting or using natural energy through Juugo is actually possible.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:16 AM   #9
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Fuck.. Sakura.. Karin instant heals and tsunade hasall thw shit sakura has plus a fuckton of experience. Sa,ura should die healing everyone starting with shikamaru and leave the healing to t the uzumakibitches.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:29 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU

http://readms.com/r/naruto/647/2062/1
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-18-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 06:37 AM   #11
gizmox
Genin

gizmox is an unknown quantity at this point

Just hate chapters with karin drooling over sasuke. It's not relevant to the story anymore kishi. Waste of page.
gizmox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gizmox For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-18-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 08:01 AM   #12
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
When the fuck are we going to have a new chapter? Seriously, when will his happen?

Ninjas beat up on Tobito, next chapter Tobito fights back, next chapter Naruto gets motivated by memories and fights back against Tobito, Next chapter Tobito counters and people die, next chapter Naruto gets motivated and fights back against Tobito, next chapter Tobito counters the attack, next chapter Naruto is motivated by a memory and fights back.

Dear God, I've read the same fucking two chapters for the past six months!

Oh, and Shikamaru is dead. Come on Kishi, kill Hinata so I no longer have an excuse to keep reading.
I agree. Adding to that, Kishi hasn't landed any of these emotional moments with me for years. I feel no pity for Nardo's sob story and why should anyone ? The kid is a god in his verse right now, and everyone polishes his nob all the time.

And lol wut ?

His feelings are so powerful that it's moving everyone ? Come the fuck on. This is an army of trained assassins. I bet many of these ninja had seen and been through much tougher shit.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-17-2013), emachina (09-17-2013), platinumrug (09-18-2013), Sensei-Q (09-17-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 08:25 AM   #13
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Well it seems that Sasuke, Orochimaru, and Harashirma are the few with a set of nuts left on the battlefield. Additionaly since Sasuke doesn't know Senjutsu, he sliced the fucking tree branch off with Susanno, so has Obito turned off the anti-Ninjutsu shit?

And on one panel it seems like Madara controlled one of the petals, how is that possible since he ain't the Jink, or started the process. Lastly why hasn't Obito called Madara out as an enemy, talked shit to him, or even attack him, he's as much of a problem as Harashirma or moar?

Btw, the latest chapter of Feng came out for people looking for some real mayhem and chaos, with God's getting the business.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-17-2013), ask me anything (09-17-2013), platinumrug (09-18-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 08:29 AM   #14
apacolypz
ANBU

The ninjutsu sucking is Obito's personal technique..Though Obito seems to be able to control the tree like extensions of his arms. (kind of thought still the tree should of absorbed Sasukes attack.) He has already replaced Madara so attacking him while he is OP is just silly. He could easily end both shinobi's. Madara I am unsure but I think he was just telling Hashi that having some of the Kyuubi and Hachibi will allow the petals to blossom. He just pointed it out IMO since his eyes can sense and notice so much more than that of Hashi.

Thanks my dude on the Feng notice!
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-17-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 08:45 AM   #15
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah this battle is summing up to be boring, its as if Madara, and Obito has had the ability to do what they want, when they want, against anyone they want, they passed far fetched a month ago.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote