Feng_Shen_Ji_chapter_64 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 09-17-2013, 08:34 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Feng_Shen_Ji_chapter_64

http://www.mangapanda.com/feng-shen-ji/64/4
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2013, 08:36 AM   #2
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Feng_Shen_Ji_chapter_64

Perfect, 2 Gods lost they're heads on the job. The Dark Ones Dude with the Claws bit it, he was a beast.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-17-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 08:44 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

He is indeed a beast..sadly I don't see Grand Marshall of his head General and brother surviving... btw Ah Gou is like bitch i can twist that wig three times and it's a wrap.....this is the manliest manga ever....makes Berserk seem like childsplay at times.....They gotta get to the god who is protecting everyone..and then they still have the Elder God....
Old 09-17-2013, 08:50 AM   #4
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
He is indeed a beast..sadly I don't see Grand Marshall of his head General and brother surviving... btw Ah Gou is like bitch i can twist that wig three times and it's a wrap.....this is the manliest manga ever....makes Berserk seem like childsplay at times.....They gotta get to the god who is protecting everyone..and then they still have the Elder God....
Yeah Grand Marshall will die in this battle as well, he already asked Ah Gou to be the new leader, looks like they only lost one so far. Here's an idea, why isn't the Uncle the Swordsman going after the Healing God, or somebody, they've already figured out they're healing.

On another note, Broad with the Butterflies is about to get the Biz, or floss, I don't know which since Grandpa gave his power, BUT, no matter if she can pass those 2 silly assed Gods, Tian will give her the fucking asswhuuping of her life, even without her heart. Which the Dude with the 6 or 7 eyes should know already since he has her heart, but I can understand he's busy, heads are coming at him from the battlefield.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 09-17-2013, 08:57 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Yeah Grand Marshall will die in this battle as well, he already asked Ah Gou to be the new leader, looks like they only lost one so far. Here's an idea, why isn't the Uncle the Swordsman going after the Healing God, or somebody, they've already figured out they're healing.

On another note, Broad with the Butterflies is about to get the Biz, or floss, I don't know which since Grandpa gave his power, BUT, no matter if she can pass those 2 silly assed Gods, Tian will give her the fucking asswhuuping of her life, even without her heart. Which the Dude with the 6 or 7 eyes should know already since he has her heart, but I can understand he's busy, heads are coming at him from the battlefield.
I am unsure if Ah Gou will become the leader next chapter or the one after. Grand Marshall will def leave impacting the war on God Island. Though the Generals won't acknowledge Ah Gou so quickly as his replacement. Butterfly chick got the last of Grandpas vigor, so she will assassinate the God of lightning affiliation and his broad. Though she may not escape with her life. He can't look into what she's doing due to the block on foresight on the mountain. So he will only focus on the wars front lines. Also i don't think she will be able to kill off Tian.... Yeah man big time where the fuck is Uncle Zi....he should of been headed towards the Great God who is protecting everyone with his divine spell.
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-17-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 09:50 AM   #6
NeoKakarott023

I love Roronoa Zoro, but Uncle Zi is the Baddest Swordsman I've seen in my life... and he has yet to go all out.

I also like the pacing, nothings happening super fast... Ah was in the mines for what like 5 years, then he hung out with the Fallen for a long period of time, and lastly him and Unc went to the island for a long time, whilst many things were still happening and going on as well.

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-17-2013 at 12:51 PM.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:26 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

Indeed it isn't some rushed story...Naruto seemed rushed after his three year time skip...shit just hit the fan. With Feng it seems the author wants to take his time establishing these connections Ah Gou is making. Dude has saved lives in the mines, joined the fallen gods, picked off by the mad hatter god for fighting in his arena, went to the island of smelting aura to train, joined the Dark ones, and will soon lead them. He isn't some weak ass fake messiah...he is someone who is willing to break bones to change the course of tomorrow. He isn't hesitant to take a life nor save one. Simply put..he is way more man than Naruto will ever be and Ichigo...Dude has lost his life, his eye, and his arm..but never his drive, never his goals and he never doubts himself or the people around him...Ah Gou can teach Naruto how to dougie lol

This manga needs an anime real bad and real quick!
Old 09-21-2013, 07:16 PM   #8
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

I started reading cos of the way u guys spoke bout it and zomg!! Badass on every level. I'm even done with all chapters and kinda want more. Ah gou, well kid is scary sometimes lol
Old 09-21-2013, 08:07 PM   #9
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
I started reading cos of the way u guys spoke bout it and zomg!! Badass on every level. I'm even done with all chapters and kinda want more. Ah gou, well kid is scary sometimes lol
You should give Kingdom a try also. It's pretty bad ass. It's based off of the waring states period of china, when everybody was pretty much fighting with each other constantly for over 500 years. Main character is awesome. Artwork is great. Fighting is a mix of battlefield strategy with blood spewing combat, that puts Rurouni Kenshin to shame at times.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
k-lai (09-22-2013)
Old 09-22-2013, 03:16 AM   #10
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Thanks man will do...