Naruto_647 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-17-2013, 08:52 AM   #16
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Yeah this battle is summing up to be boring, its as if Madara, and Obito has had the ability to do what they want, when they want, against anyone they want, they passed far fetched a month ago.
Well it's Kishi's little ploy..he wants the Uchihas to seem as if they have the upper hand....while the Senju's, Uzumaki's and the lone Uchiha fight for the alliance. The tides are about to turn...as Sasuke obviously will use Juugo...to give him NE so he can attack OBito. Sasuke and Naruto are about to take the fight to Obito...and Hashirama will not allow madara to take hold of him or force him to succumb to Madara's evil will. Also since the Kages and Oro's team are on their way/arrived..things are about to pick up. Bee will fight alongside his brother and Tsunade will get to fight alongside her gdad. While Kakashi should be arriving back soon to meet his sensei and help Naruto and Sasuke with the help of Kamui since i know tobirama and Minato won't last long. The Uchihas are about to hit the fan.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #17
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

They need to do something, people don't read mangas for plants, that big piece of shit is dominating everything, and it has no personality or doesn't talk. Obito has no personality and he talks, lose lose propositions.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:15 AM   #18
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
They need to do something, people don't read mangas for plants, that big piece of shit is dominating everything, and it has no personality or doesn't talk. Obito has no personality and he talks, lose lose propositions.
agreed everything has become mild to taste and visually i'm completely disinterested. Kishi needs to show some balance and proper use of key characters in this situation. Sakura really fucking sucks big time...Karin should just step up as the head med ninja. With the Kages arriving I wonder how much of a difference it will be with them there. They still look beat the fuck up so how much of an advantage will the alliance have now...also a great deal of the AP was wiped out from the tree. Kishi to me destroyed the potential of this war arc. He fucked up every character and their use thus far. Throwing in random tidbits of information and flashbacks out of no where. Shit show the growth and resolve of the popular characters. Kishi has just made everyone a cheerleader for Naruto. He completely broke all three final villians....Orochimaru..Madara and Obito. With the main weapon of the final villian to be a fucking tree...it kinda shits on this manga being about ninjas.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:25 AM   #19
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

What can the lesser kages do anyway ?

They are ridiculously outclassed. This fight should have been all the edo kages, Nardo and Sasuke vs Juubito. After a while the kages fall back leaving the star crossed lovers to finish off the man child.

Speaking of boredom the way this fight has unfolded is unacceptable in my opinion. What happened to Tobirama's legendary water jutsu ? Why isn't Hiruzen showing why they call him the professor/shinobi god by using a wide array of fire and earth jutsu ?

All we have seen so far are the same jutsu being recycled endlessly. With all these chakra monsters on the field the incentive is there to come up with interesting jutsu and battle tactics.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-17-2013), platinumrug (09-18-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #20
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

And I'm sorry I gotta say this, no way in any world should someone's 'feelings' overshadow the Jyuubi's power, everybodies entire jutsu arsenal outside of taijutsu is based and comes from that stolen power. What are we waiting for Naruto to 'change' the perspective of the Jyuubi with Team 7 love?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 09-17-2013, 09:33 AM   #21
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
What can the lesser kages do anyway ?

They are ridiculously outclassed. This fight should have been all the edo kages, Nardo and Sasuke vs Juubito. After a while the kages fall back leaving the star crossed lovers to finish off the man child.

Speaking of boredom the way this fight has unfolded is unacceptable in my opinion. What happened to Tobirama's legendary water jutsu ? Why isn't Hiruzen showing why they call him the professor/shinobi god by using a wide array of fire and earth jutsu ?

All we have seen so far are the same jutsu being recycled endlessly. With all these chakra monsters on the field the incentive is there to come up with interesting jutsu and battle tactics.

Spot on, just spot on brother! (heavy clapping...fuck it i'm standing....)
Old 09-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #22
NeoKakarott023

Time for a commercial break....
If this shit made you throw up in your mouth moar than once, I suggest you try out...

Feng Shen Ji

Naruto hasn't even made it to Fengs continent yet.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 09-17-2013, 09:38 AM   #23
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Time for a commercial break....
If this shit made you throw up in your mouth moar than once, I suggest you try out...

Feng Shen Ji

Naruto hasn't even made it to Fengs continent yet.
You are a fool sir but I def commend your effort to convert some of these Narutoheads. This isn't some subliminal message...Feng Shen Ji is the SHIT! It makes me wanna uppercut my boss everyday. I don't wanna be a slave of the Nation anymore! If only Feng released chapters weekly...
Old 09-17-2013, 09:46 AM   #24
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
You are a fool sir but I def commend your effort to convert some of these Narutoheads. This isn't some subliminal message...Feng Shen Ji is the SHIT! It makes me wanna uppercut my boss everyday. I don't wanna be a slave of the Nation anymore! If only Feng released chapters weekly...
Still don't know the timing yet, but from when Dagoro first posted, the newest chapter has come out, seems weekly or bi-weekly.

Btw just conforming to my surroundings, I drive at work and noticed that the radio station LED provides commercial that can't be turned off. This is now a Demolition Man world, commercials rule the world endless selling....

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-17-2013 at 09:48 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-17-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 09:51 AM   #25
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Come on Kishi, kill Hinata so I no longer have an excuse to keep reading.
And the bastard keeps teasing us with Hinata moments. Hey, at least we now know that in "15 minutes" (probably 15 chapters) something will f'n happen.

@Dagoro
Instead of showing us some awesome water jutsus that Tobirama is supposed to be famous for, Kishi has trolled us with him creating just about every jutsu in Konoha sans the Shiki Fuujin, Rasengan, and Raikiri.

It's just been a pathetic attempt at trying to grab some of the old fans who have given up on this manga. I don't know... I just know this is pathetic.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-17-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #26
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Wow, that was absolutely the fucking best...

*thumbs down* Spppppppppppppppppppp

At this point, the Only two kage's that will be any help is tsuchikage on raikage using V2 raiton amour to become way faster so possibly keep up with Obito or blitz madara...

notice that for some reason rai never went V2 against edo madara duirng their fight for some reason???, only had tsuchikage get on his back while using v1 raiton armour to make him lighter for much faster movement and then make him heavy at contact for more powerful attacks...

And V1 raikage+Tsuchikage went through a V1 susanoo easily... So have raikage go V2 and add the tsuchikage and they could actually be great assistance IMO...

And Oro just needs to hurry up and become one with sasuke to give him sage powers while Kishi quits dumbing down minato and making him forget he is still full of chakra, not out of chakra and as useless as he thinks...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (09-17-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 12:11 PM   #27
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

You know what is the saddest aspect of this chapter? It's not the repetition ad nauseaum of Naruto's feelings, it's not that Kishimoto placed a countdown that everyone and their mothers know it won't trigger, it's not that characters not named Naruto act like they're on Vicodin to not make a fuss about Orochimaru or for seeing Edo golems walking around, it's not that anyone with tits in this chapter acts like a background prop, it's not that Kishimoto threw Shikamaru under the bus just for cheap drama that will probably lead to nothing, it's not that we yet again have homo-erotic undertones between Naruto and Sasuke.

It's that Naruto chakra somehow resonated with the Yamanaka jutsu for excruciatingly recherché visual exposition... exactly like in Final Fantasy X-2, where the Songstress sphere resonated with the holographic sphere for excruciatingly recherché musical exposition.

Kishimoto is copying FF X-2. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-17-2013), jekyl_hyde (09-17-2013), platinumrug (09-18-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 12:15 PM   #28
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You know what is the saddest aspect of this chapter? It's not the repetition ad nauseaum of Naruto's feelings, it's not that Kishimoto placed a countdown that everyone and their mothers know it won't trigger, it's not that characters not named Naruto act like they're on Vicodin to not make a fuss about Orochimaru or for seeing Edo golems walking around, it's not that anyone with tits in this chapter acts like a background prop, it's not that Kishimoto threw Shikamaru under the bus just for cheap drama that will probably lead to nothing, it's not that we yet again have homo-erotic undertones between Naruto and Sasuke.

It's that Naruto chakra somehow resonated with the Yamanaka jutsu for excruciatingly recherché visual exposition... exactly like in Final Fantasy X-2, where the Songstress sphere resonated with the holographic sphere for excruciatingly recherché musical exposition.

Kishimoto is copying FF X-2. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!
To be fair... While looking at the god tree about to eat me and facing Edo sage of six paths madara+Juubi JINK sage of six paths Obito... Orochimaru just does not come off as a threat in the least lol so I would ignore him too...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-17-2013), jekyl_hyde (09-17-2013), platinumrug (09-18-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #29
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
To be fair... While looking at the god tree about to eat me and facing Edo sage of six paths madara+Juubi JINK sage of six paths Obito... Orochimaru just does not come off as a threat in the least lol so I would ignore him too...
Yeah, no, normal people are capable of both being scared of something and be surprised by another.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention Karin's deplorable characterization assassination. Why have a tridimensional character when you can just have a depraved fangirl? Writin' skillz r OP!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 09-17-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2013, 12:40 PM   #30
NeoKakarott023

Here's a thought, since the Bijuu knew about the Final Form, why didn't they warn anyone? Additionally, the ability to dispel ninjutsu, shouldn't one of them told us instead of Tobirama, a non-Uchiha, whom never read the tablet, and the younger brother of Harashirma whom never knew the Ridoku's story himself? Or am I just nit picking about irrational shit that make sense to someone else?

I speak 4 languages...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post: