Naruto_647 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #46
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Wow, that was absolutely the fucking best...

*thumbs down* Spppppppppppppppppppp

At this point, the Only two kage's that will be any help is tsuchikage on raikage using V2 raiton amour to become way faster so possibly keep up with Obito or blitz madara...
Thanks for reminding me KYF. Now can you show me the panels on where Aye said he used v2 raiton armour in those EXACT WORDS
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-17-2013), kael03 (09-17-2013), platinumrug (09-18-2013)

Old 09-17-2013, 04:41 PM   #47
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
There was a thought bubble from Shikamaru during the "Naruto feelings" stretch of panels.
So he's just deadly thinking? Har har.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:45 PM   #48
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
So he's just deadly thinking? Har har.
Thanks for reminding me of this.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:53 PM   #49
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So how long will Kishi stretch out 15 minutes? My guess is another 20 chapters lmao. This chapter was ok. It gets a 3.5 out of 5 simply because Hashirama took charge and Minato wasn't in sight at all. Would have gotten a higher rating had Shikamaru actually died. Fairly sure Sakura will give him chakra or something to save him.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-17-2013 at 04:55 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-18-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 05:21 PM   #50
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So how long will Kishi stretch out 15 minutes? My guess is another 20 chapters lmao. This chapter was ok. It gets a 3.5 out of 5 simply because Hashirama took charge and Minato wasn't in sight at all. Would have gotten a higher rating had Shikamaru actually died. Fairly sure Sakura will give him chakra or something to save him.
Somebody else has to save Shika, the Slug stated that everybody that had got they're chakra drained died, as well as the slug that was attached to them. Sakura has maxxed out her healing feats, but possibly the Uzimaki Broad can offer him a bite, Tsunade knows something, or Orochimaru, those are his only hopes. As stated by you and others though, WE ALL KNOW that Shikamaru hasn't kicked the bucket, and if so, then watch out for the Rinne Tensei being used again and even Neji waking up.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-17-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 07:00 PM   #51
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Somebody else has to save Shika, the Slug stated that everybody that had got they're chakra drained died, as well as the slug that was attached to them. Sakura has maxxed out her healing feats, but possibly the Uzimaki Broad can offer him a bite, Tsunade knows something, or Orochimaru, those are his only hopes. As stated by you and others though, WE ALL KNOW that Shikamaru hasn't kicked the bucket, and if so, then watch out for the Rinne Tensei being used again and even Neji waking up.
Sakura was last seen running to Shikamaru. Pretty sure she'll be the one to save him. Sakura's healing isn't limited to those only with slugs on them. The slug is simply used for long ranged healing. She can heal directly if needed which is why she's running to him right now.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-17-2013 at 07:02 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-17-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 07:58 PM   #52
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Lol Naruto's feelings is the most forced shit ever.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-17-2013), MrBIG (09-17-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-18-2013), platinumrug (09-18-2013), Sensei-Q (09-19-2013), Uchiha09 (09-22-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #53
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Lol Naruto's feelings is the most forced shit ever.
I don't know. Mashima's nakama power is pretty high up there.

@Veng
The next chapter automatically gets 5/5 or 10/10 if Sakura dies healing Shikamaru.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Gakure (09-19-2013), MrBIG (09-17-2013), ninjalostboy95 (09-17-2013), Sensei-Q (09-19-2013), Uchiha09 (09-22-2013), Vengeance (09-18-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #54
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Karin will run over to Shikamaru and let him bite her....on her nipples. Temari shows up at that moment, and a major cat fight breaks out. Karin will be coincidentally standing in front of the plant thingy, and as she dodges Temari's mega rage face wind attacks, they brush past her and end up slicing and dicing the Juubi into a V8 smoothy.

Manga finished.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (09-17-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-18-2013), Sensei-Q (09-19-2013), Uchiha09 (09-22-2013), Vengeance (09-18-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 10:57 PM   #55
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

Im just wondering how the anime is going to draw out these chapters for 30 minute episodes.

The content is severely limited as is; I guess more stupid ass flashbacks of Naruto being rejected as a kid and making everyone feel some feels they've never felt before. -_-
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:14 PM   #56
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Im just wondering how the anime is going to draw out these chapters for 30 minute episodes.

The content is severely limited as is; I guess more stupid ass flashbacks of Naruto being rejected as a kid and making everyone feel some feels they've never felt before. -_-
Well if they were smart they would continue to do what they did in the last anime episode. the convo with the fodder and neji discussing the rumors of Madaras feats adds weight to the war.. a few meatier chunks of that and we got ourselves a meal.

As for this chapter I was pretty pleased with Obito and his mind fuck. He is kinda getting what he wanted and what he sought out to do. at the beginning of the war he said he wanted to crush the alliance's hope and make them feel despair. he almost succeeded this with Naruto.. dude was seriously doubting himself.

Now Obito got the whole alliance ready to give up and not even words from Hashirama is pulling some out of their slump. Like dude said if I knew it was gonna be like this I wouldn't have tried.. that's some serious shit. Its one of the few emotional conveys that kishi got through.

Another time he did that well was the inner thoughts of Obito and his struggle for control into his final jink form.

Also Kudos for Sasuke for getting off his ass
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (09-18-2013), Sensei-Q (09-19-2013)
Old 09-17-2013, 11:14 PM   #57
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

You don't feel any feel after you read Elfen Lied. Naruto seems like a whiny bitch compared to Lucy.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:31 PM   #58
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Oh, and Shikamaru is dead.
He's dying. Not dead yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
His feelings are so powerful that it's moving everyone ? Come the fuck on. This is an army of trained assassins. I bet many of these ninja had seen and been through much tougher shit.
Holy fuck, did you even read the chapter? He was clearly recalling specific moments for the main players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Lastly why hasn't Obito called Madara out as an enemy, talked shit to him, or even attack him, he's as much of a problem as Harashirma or moar?
Because he views neither man as a threat to him at the moment and rightfully so. Fact is, no matter power up BS Madara manages, it's gonna be a complete ass pull that it actually works. With Madara's combined strength of Hashirama and himself, Obito completely rejected his will. Dude's THE SAGE now. Nothing should work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Speaking of boredom the way this fight has unfolded is unacceptable in my opinion. What happened to Tobirama's legendary water jutsu ? Why isn't Hiruzen showing why they call him the professor/shinobi god by using a wide array of fire and earth jutsu?
Simple. None of that shit is effective against THIS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
There was a thought bubble from Shikamaru during the "Naruto feelings" stretch of panels.
Whoa buddy. You expect people to pay attention to the obvious? How dare you?!

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:40 AM   #59
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post

Dude, they are going to have more flashbacks than a Vietnam vet with PTSD in a made for TV movie.
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
jeanericuser (09-18-2013)
Old 09-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #60
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I don't know why, but I'm always baffled by your sheer ignorance of human behavior. You must be fun at weddings with your poker face.
Lol, Numiprecious disagrees with me, but instead of giving a Logical reason, he just insults me... Wow, did not see that coming...

So, you do not believe that seeing dead ninja's pop up left and right, over and over, each time becoming less surprising for the last two days makes Oro's appearance any less surprising to the other ninja... That is conditioning... You know, that thing you act like you know, but you could not understand the wiki so you completely misused it before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Thanks for reminding me KYF. Now can you show me the panels on where Aye said he used v2 raiton armour in those EXACT WORDS
You want me to prove raikage actually has a V2 raiton armour? You cannot be serious...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote