Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength... - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2013, 08:38 PM   #61
bernzion
b0ynextd00r
 
bernzion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: in a place where i belong
Age: 23
Posts: 145
Thanks: 5
Thanked 34 Times in 31 Posts
bernzion is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

I know it's out of topic I'm sorry I have to speak my mind cuz not always Online so...

Quote:
But Hashirama has nothing more then average Kage level speed/reflexes, just a power house...(lol, MInato easily out shushin'ed hashirama by 30 seconds to battle field with base shushin) And having the most power does not make you the "most superior" shinobi....
Minato has the greatest speed of all shinobi for the ultimate offense and defense...
Like I said Minato's teq can own ninjas in a moment especially enemy that's lacking info on who they're dealing with or a chunin class level of awareness. You're not really a superior guy if you have more speed or more power and it doesn't revolve to that. It's about EXPERIENCE and Hashirama has a lot of that than Minato. With all Hashirama's achievement surely he fought guys like Minato once or twice. (I know there's no panel to that ) but The strongest guy we can assume he fought men in his time par with the speed of Minato or faster. Afterall Minato's hiraishin teq came from his brother ( only enhanced version but still very similar to Tobirama ) who, Hashirama, knew him very much. I know Minato can par Hashi's endurance because he now have the Kyuubi hax but still for me in the end Hashirama still at the top of him.

Quote:
It comes down to two things basically... What happens first.. Does mInato with his speed/reflexes using even kage bushin to help merely TOUCH hashirama to be able to defeat him because once you are tagged, minato can defeat you at will plus being able to die to a Kunai means hashirama can actually be defeated by a mere Kunai...
Well we can daydream it too (scenarios and stuffs raping Hashirama) .........

Quote:
Yea, the most likely scenario is that Minato TOUCHES hashirama, then can beat him at will with a Kunai strike...
I don't think so .... remember Minato fought A, then Minato made a contact on Bee and used Hirai on Bee and yet he countered it.
__________________

*Sighs*

Last edited by bernzion; 09-17-2013 at 08:53 PM.
bernzion is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-17-2013, 09:29 PM   #62
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,195
Thanks: 9,030
Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
But Hashirama has nothing more then average Kage level speed/reflexes, just a power house...(lol, MInato easily out shushin'ed hashirama by 30 seconds to battle field with base shushin)
You know, I do believe this is about the 100th time I've seen you make this statement, and each time I'm not sure what the funniest part of it is. Maybe you can help me figure it out. Is it:

A) That you can somehow accurately judge Hashirama's full speed despite only seeing him fight Madara, which he even doesn't even require the use of speed to beat.

B) That you somehow came up with an arbitrary number of 30 seconds out of nowhere.

OR

C) That you think after running hundreds of miles, an arrival time difference of 30 seconds is even a relevant number.


Choices...choices.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:33 PM   #63
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,196
Thanks: 344
Thanked 722 Times in 458 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
You know, I do believe this is about the 100th time I've seen you make this statement, and each time I'm not sure what the funniest part of it is. Maybe you can help me figure it out. Is it:

A) That you can somehow accurately judge Hashirama's full speed despite only seeing him fight Madara, which he even doesn't even require the use of speed to beat.

B) That you somehow came up with an arbitrary number of 30 seconds out of nowhere.

OR

C) That you think after running hundreds of miles, an arrival time difference of 30 seconds is even a relevant number.


Choices...choices.
Definitely B)
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:47 PM   #64
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Agreed, ninjalostboy95, no point tying to debate with someone who has convinced himself that the manga PROVES that he is right and that we should just accept it. It would be like trying to offer common sense and evidence to a religious person that their God from their bible doesn't exist when they believe that their bible PROVES that their God does exist. Some people choose to ignore common sense. To many, ignorance is bliss. Some choose to remain ignorant when all evidence points to their ignorance, and others are just naturally ignorant. Just like some choose to be ignorant and ignore common sense that the bible is full of a bunch of made-up stories and contradicts itself and scientific evidence, KYF chooses to be ignorant and ignore common sense on this topic.

My wife, who, for whatever reason, I have not yet slept with, is pregnant with the son of God. I built an ark, and two of every animal around the world came to live on it for 40 days and nights, and none of them starved to death, and none of them ate one another. God made animals, man, and everything else in the wold within 7 days, but the dinosaurs were proven to be here long before man ever existed.
just throwing this out there.. when someone "creates" something they use things already there. If I were to create or build a house I would use wood metal and other materials. I would create the house but not the items needed to cause its existance.

Law of conservation of mass an energy isnt contradicted by there being a god. Knowledge is power and knowing all if not a lot of shit makes one powerful.

One explanation for Dinosaur bones could be that God took pieces of another planet with an extinct race of giants and the conditions were made right for humans to be supported as a life form.

Much like billions of years from now after earth explodes and the debris is cast across the universe and chunks get sucked into a gravitational field and a new planet is formed. another billion years would pass and the lifeforms on that planet will find human bones in the soil. we were never part of their planet.. but would they draw the conclusion that we were once a supported life form on their planet.

just some food for thought
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:19 AM   #65
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,686
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Wow, you're stupid.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-07-2013)
Old 09-18-2013, 07:57 AM   #66
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,782
Thanks: 8,384
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
One explanation for Dinosaur bones could be that God took pieces of another planet with an extinct race of giants and the conditions were made right for humans to be supported as a life form.

Much like billions of years from now after earth explodes and the debris is cast across the universe and chunks get sucked into a gravitational field and a new planet is formed. another billion years would pass and the lifeforms on that planet will find human bones in the soil. we were never part of their planet.. but would they draw the conclusion that we were once a supported life form on their planet.

just some food for thought
Food for thought? Only an insane thought, it seems. I can't even fathom where to begin to point out how ludicrous your whole hypothesis is when I can simply ask: isn't it simpler, considering the evidence available, to think that the vast majority of dinosaurs simply lived on Earth before Humanity?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-18-2013), kael03 (09-18-2013), Miburo (10-07-2013)
Old 09-18-2013, 09:53 AM   #67
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 894
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
One explanation for Dinosaur bones could be that God took pieces of another planet with an extinct race of giants and the conditions were made right for humans to be supported as a life form.

Much like billions of years from now after earth explodes and the debris is cast across the universe and chunks get sucked into a gravitational field and a new planet is formed. another billion years would pass and the lifeforms on that planet will find human bones in the soil. we were never part of their planet.. but would they draw the conclusion that we were once a supported life form on their planet.

just some food for thought
Dude, I'm a Christian, so I gotta ask...Whut? I'm just gonna drop a quote from Billy Madison and lay down.

...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-18-2013)
Old 09-18-2013, 10:49 AM   #68
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,739
Thanks: 673
Thanked 951 Times in 478 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Dude, I'm a Christian, so I gotta ask...Whut? I'm just gonna drop a quote from Billy Madison and lay down.

...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
well there goes my cereal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4078284+_1860e62d93b7ac35ffc708a141097581.jpg (5.7 KB, 4 views)
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #69
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernzion View Post
I know it's out of topic I'm sorry I have to speak my mind cuz not always Online so...



Like I said Minato's teq can own ninjas in a moment especially enemy that's lacking info on who they're dealing with or a chunin class level of awareness. You're not really a superior guy if you have more speed or more power and it doesn't revolve to that. It's about EXPERIENCE and Hashirama has a lot of that than Minato. With all Hashirama's achievement surely he fought guys like Minato once or twice. (I know there's no panel to that ) but The strongest guy we can assume he fought men in his time par with the speed of Minato or faster. Afterall Minato's hiraishin teq came from his brother ( only enhanced version but still very similar to Tobirama ) who, Hashirama, knew him very much. I know Minato can par Hashi's endurance because he now have the Kyuubi hax but still for me in the end Hashirama still at the top of him.
All you are doing is arguing pure conjecture... And chunnin level awareness is as low as it takes for minato's FTG to be effective, are you fucking high retarded?
You do realize that tobirama, someone who is far slower physically then Minato, was able to easily use his level of physical speed and hiraishin to easily get behind Juubito a couple times and get off attacks completely shitting on your high claim...

Cannot believe you think so low of mInato and so high of hashirama... Wait, yes I can... I was being naive...


Quote:
Well we can daydream it too (scenarios and stuffs raping Hashirama) .........
Yea, LMAO, we can all pretend that hashirama will magically avoid being TOUCHED by Minato the entire fight by him, his bushin's ect until Minato runs out of chakra... You damn hashirama fans always ignore this... Acting like hashirama will not even get touched, which is all it takes for Minato to beat pretty much anyone...


Quote:
I don't think so .... remember Minato fought A, then Minato made a contact on Bee and used Hirai on Bee and yet he countered it.
OMFG, people still act like KB countered something, but all he did was counter mInato who STOPPED his Hirashin attack right before LANDING his attack, and then giving away his position and element of surprise by announcing to everyone "I cannot fail"...
FACT is, if Minato had not stopped, KB would be dead... The amount of BIAS it must take to ignore the circumstances of KB's Featand accept that Base KB can actually move, react faster then V2 raikage is just beyond ridiculous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
You know, I do believe this is about the 100th time I've seen you make this statement, and each time I'm not sure what the funniest part of it is. Maybe you can help me figure it out. Is it:

A) That you can somehow accurately judge Hashirama's full speed despite only seeing him fight Madara, which he even doesn't even require the use of speed to beat.

B) That you somehow came up with an arbitrary number of 30 seconds out of nowhere.

OR

C) That you think after running hundreds of miles, an arrival time difference of 30 seconds is even a relevant number.


Choices...choices.
: Hashirama is no faster then Madara, who could not even compete against V1 raikage as seen here, even mentally calling V1 raikage "FAST"...
And even sasuke was able to keep up with V1 raikage and even outmaneuver him with his speed that is a little bit faster...

In fact, Madara FEAT of ONLY being able to track and react to V1 raikage speed enough to ONLy put up an arm as a defense is exactly compareable to C2 Juugo who did the same thing...
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-31099-1...apter-462.html
Juugo in C2 even gave the exact same idea of V1 raikage's speed with the comment "He's FAST"... Showing how similar those two are in reaction time as well as physical speed...And thus Hashirama as well due to his exact same level of reaction and physical speed as Madara.
: Hashirama, despite his massive amount of chakra, using shushin ONLY arrives at the exact same time as his brother and 70 year old hiruzen lol... 30 seconds behind mInato with his super shushin...
CONCLUSION:
Yes, Hashirama who is no faster then Madara OBVIOUSLY shown from a couple battle already, who has speed exactly like c2 Juugo which is not even capable of competing with V1 raikage who is know for speed plus only being able to arrive at the battle field at the same time as th eother two edo Hokage shows that hashirama as well as Madara, Only has average Kage level speed..
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:42 PM   #70
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
just throwing this out there.. when someone "creates" something they use things already there. If I were to create or build a house I would use wood metal and other materials. I would create the house but not the items needed to cause its existance.

Law of conservation of mass an energy isnt contradicted by there being a god. Knowledge is power and knowing all if not a lot of shit makes one powerful.

One explanation for Dinosaur bones could be that God took pieces of another planet with an extinct race of giants and the conditions were made right for humans to be supported as a life form.

Much like billions of years from now after earth explodes and the debris is cast across the universe and chunks get sucked into a gravitational field and a new planet is formed. another billion years would pass and the lifeforms on that planet will find human bones in the soil. we were never part of their planet.. but would they draw the conclusion that we were once a supported life form on their planet.

just some food for thought
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Food for thought? Only an insane thought, it seems. I can't even fathom where to begin to point out how ludicrous your whole hypothesis is when I can simply ask: isn't it simpler, considering the evidence available, to think that the vast majority of dinosaurs simply lived on Earth before Humanity?
Nowhere in my post did I say this was something that I believed or that it was a high possibility that this was the case. but it is a possibility non the less. we find meteors n shit on earth all the time.. none of those rocks originated here. and it is fully possible that sometime in the distant future that another planet could form from our dead planet with human bones in it.

So why would it be too far fetched that it hasn't happened to our planet.

I'm aware that this probably isn't the case but in the realm of possibilities.. it can't be ruled out.

Most likely Dinosaurs did in fact live here.. there are even depictions of ancient drawings that show humans and dinosaurs living at the same time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSnqiH97y1s

This doesn't seem likely but we just don't know .. so unless you have an all seeing eye somewhere and can see the beginning of our planet then you can't say that my theory cant be possible. Attacking me personally doesn't rule out the possibility.. it just means my thought has raised some doubt in your mind that doesn't register a counter argument to be ruled out so instead of shooting down my theory.. you try and put me down.. way o go.

You'd think a a Portuguese man would have a lil tolerance for unconventional thought.. what with the inquisition in your national history and everything
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:25 PM   #71
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,686
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

A couple of reasons why it would be too far fetched: 1) when a planet's parent star dies, the planet doesn't explode. It is either consumed by said star, or pushed into a new orbit, or completely obliterated if the star went supernova/collapsed into a black hole. 2) if a planet did explode, it wouldn't have enough momentum to carry it several light years to reach our own planet.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-18-2013)
Old 09-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #72
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Dude, I'm a Christian, so I gotta ask...Whut? I'm just gonna drop a quote from Billy Madison and lay down.

...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
As a cchristian I would re-evaluate my understanding of causality. there are two types of causality, Material causality and efficiant cause

take michaelangelos david for example

Michaelangelo is the efficiant cause for david the statue but the marble stone is its material cause.

Michaelangelo did in fact CREATE david but he didn't cause the marble to come into existance.

Now compare this to Genesis account of CREATION. The earth was void withut form until god moved and formed things built shit and thus CREATED the earth.

Look at gods argument with Job. was he there when he "LAID THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH"

God tells you he built shit.. and his son just so happened to be a carpenter.. one that creates shit.
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:42 PM   #73
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
A couple of reasons why it would be too far fetched: 1) when a planet's parent star dies, the planet doesn't explode. It is either consumed by said star, or pushed into a new orbit, or completely obliterated if the star went supernova/collapsed into a black hole. 2) if a planet did explode, it wouldn't have enough momentum to carry it several light years to reach our own planet.
I understand that it is far fetched but it is a possibility.. and also nowhere did i mention anything about a star dying. our core could destabilize and cause an implosion or explosion. a giant meteor could strike the earth causing it to shatter .. this still would send debris into the galaxy and saying that graviy doesn't have the potential to form a planet is absurd. just look at Saturn or the milky way asteroid belt new geo-astrological bodies can and do get created all the time.now to say that chunks of earth with human remains couldn't billions of years from now be discovered else where is impossible is stupid.. much in the same manner to say that it hasn't already happened with dinosaurs is equally as stupid.

I was just merely pointing out a possibility .. no matter how small. and any scientist knows you only need one hole to shoot a theory down and nothing anyone can say will take the fact that even tho it is remotely possible it still is possible http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlTSXr4PfSg
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:07 PM   #74
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,686
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

When did I say that gravity doesn't cause planets to form? I'm studying astrophysics, why would I say something so blatantly retarded like that? That's one of the first things you learn is about formations of solar systems. Also, the only the only object that could possibly cause our planet to fracture would be another Mars sized object hitting us, and that planet is firmly locked in place by the sun's gravity. Has been for ~4.6 billion years, and will be for another 5iwh billion years until our Sun turns into a red giant. Another thing, a planet's core "destabilizing" wouldn't produce enough of an explosive force to send the remnants out of the solar system. The only thing that produces that kind of energy is a star that is, at least, 9 times the mass of our Sun.

In short, quit being retarded and trying to suggest that there is a remote possibility that asteroids deposited the bones of dinosaurs. I'll give you a hint: there isn't.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-18-2013)
Old 09-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #75
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,782
Thanks: 8,384
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Nowhere in my post did I say this was something that I believed or that it was a high possibility that this was the case.
And nowhere did I say that it was something you believed or thought that had a high probability. I simply said that the hypothesis you provided was ludicrous.

Quote:
but it is a possibility non the less.
Being possible =/= being worth of consideration.

Quote:
we find meteors n shit on earth all the time.. none of those rocks originated here. and it is fully possible that sometime in the distant future that another planet could form from our dead planet with human bones in it.

So why would it be too far fetched that it hasn't happened to our planet.
Because not only is it contradicted by evidence, it is unnecessarily complicated and requires unholy amounts of luck. If dinosaur fossils came from meteorites, you have to answer several questions:
  1. Why it was never found any dinosaur fossil in meteoric rock (that, if you don't know, has a different composition than Earth rocks).
  2. Why are craters not a common characteristic of locations filled with dinosaur fossils?
  3. Why do fossil footprints in sedimentary rocks exist?
  4. Why did these meteorites hit Earth frequently enough to create a gargantuan fossil record and not be attracted to bigger celestial bodies (like the Sun, Juvian planets, asteroid belts, etc.)
  5. Why can we gather fossils from all over the Earth and not just one of the hemispheres of Earth, which is what is compatible with the reception of meteorites from the same direction?
  6. Why are many fossils pristine in terms of conservation and not mangled beyond recognition due to the forces of both atmospheric entrance of the meteorite and impact on the surface of the Earth?
  7. Why don't we have a much bigger record of meteoric rock rather than dinosaur fossils, considering surface rocks not even account for 1% of the total mass of a planet?
  8. Last, but not least, why do we have living dinosaurs among us (the Aves class) if dinosaurs are from another, extinct planet?
Quote:
Most likely Dinosaurs did in fact live here.. there are even depictions of ancient drawings that show humans and dinosaurs living at the same time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSnqiH97y1s
And, if you actually did your homework, you'd know that half of this "evidence" is forged and the other half is really stretching vague images to the level of pareidolia.


You know what, instead of checking Conservapedia for lulzy videos like this, why don't you inform yourself about evolution? Here's a site with every and any video you could possibly want about the issue.


Quote:
As a cchristian I would re-evaluate my understanding of causality. there are two types of causality, Material causality and efficiant cause

take michaelangelos david for example

Michaelangelo is the efficiant cause for david the statue but the marble stone is its material cause.

Michaelangelo did in fact CREATE david but he didn't cause the marble to come into existance.

Now compare this to Genesis account of CREATION. The earth was void withut form until god moved and formed things built shit and thus CREATED the earth.

Look at gods argument with Job. was he there when he "LAID THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH"

God tells you he built shit.. and his son just so happened to be a carpenter.. one that creates shit.
Oh Cthulhu, the Kalam bullshit argument again. It all falls apart when you consider that the causality (God) also requires a causality for the line of thought to be consistent.


Quote:
and also nowhere did i mention anything about a star dying.
Of course you didn't, it'd be troublesome for you to remember the most common end for a terrestrial planet like Earth.

Quote:
our core could destabilize and cause an implosion or explosion.
Or none of them. If our core was destabilized in a significant way, we'd probably lose our magnetic field, lose the capacity of holding liquid water, having a different momentum for the planet's orbit, shrinking of the planet. So far, there's no indication the planet would go kaboom just because the core went haywire.

Quote:
a giant meteor could strike the earth causing it to shatter ..
That giant meteor needs to be of the size of a terrestrial planet, and we are still to see something that big casually wandering around any solar system.

Quote:
this still would send debris into the galaxy and saying that graviy doesn't have the potential to form a planet is absurd.
That problem is that the same gravity would make a lot of debris hit major celestial bodies such as stars and gas giants, meaning there would be little left to form a new planet (specially considering how small terrestrial planets are in the cosmological scale).

Quote:
just look at Saturn or the milky way asteroid belt
Not only "milky way asteroid belt" isn't a thing since there are already 2 asteroid belts in the Solar System, let alone in the whole galaxy, Saturn isn't creating any new celestial bodies.

Quote:
I was just merely pointing out a possibility .. no matter how small. and any scientist knows you only need one hole to shoot a theory down and nothing anyone can say will take the fact that even tho it is remotely possible it still is possible
The problem is that you didn't make any hole to any theory whatsoever. You just shot in the dark and hoped to hit something, but bad luck, pal, it didn't.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 09-18-2013 at 05:45 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-18-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need for Speed The Run Limited Edition . B.A.H Gaming 0 11-12-2011 06:22 AM
[WU] Need for Speed Most Wanted [PC/2005/Full iso] huongco23 Gaming 0 09-22-2011 09:56 AM
Need for Speed World v.1.8.1.53 (2010/ENG) | 819 MB NEW!!! iwantcools90 Gaming 0 09-01-2010 12:51 PM
The Naruto Debating FC MikeyM1979 Official Fanclubs 1734 07-09-2009 08:59 PM
naruto's speed & hearing power phyomin Naruto Manga 10 01-05-2009 03:40 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.