Naruto_647 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2013, 02:29 PM   #61
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
That is conditioning... You know, that thing you act like you know, but you could not understand the wiki so you completely misused it before...
Oh, the irony on this one. Conditioning requires at least two stimuli (the conditioned and the unconditioned), but your explanation only has an unconditioned stimulus (seeing Edos everywhere). So, unless you somehow pull a conditioned stimulus out of your derrière, your explanation is completely bonkers (specially considering how everyone was dropping their jaws at every Edo).

Not to even mention that conditioning is about either prompting or repressing a certain reaction, not to nullify it. That is why I mentioned weddings (something that clearly went over your head), because, no matter how many people one re-encounters, unless s/he is a psychopath she'll be surprised by someone s/he wasn't expecting. Human brains aren't wired to somehow expect the unexpected and even people trained to not be surprised (like soldiers, spies, etc) can be surprised if they find themselves in an unseen situation.

But what bothers me the most is you whining about Kishimoto not fullfilling your flashy fight fanboy fantasies but being all apologetic about when someone points out a real issue with Kishimoto's writing. Because, no matter how non-threatening Orochimaru is, that doesn't excuse the lack of proper reaction from the characters.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-18-2013, 02:32 PM   #62
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_647

He is serious. Show it. Show panels that state everything you say. Show panels that say Raikage uses 2 versions of his raiton armor. Show panels that say Hashirama's healing jutsu are automatic because they don't require hand signs (like Rasengan/Amaterasu/Susanoo/Tsukuyomi/Kamui/etc.). Actually show panels that state these claims, not random panels that don't have anything to do with it and you misinterpret into your own fantasies that involve wanking Minato.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (09-18-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-18-2013), Numinous (09-18-2013), platinumrug (09-19-2013), Uchiha09 (09-22-2013)
Old 09-18-2013, 02:51 PM   #63
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oh, the irony on this one. Conditioning requires at least two stimuli (the conditioned and the unconditioned), but your explanation only has an unconditioned stimulus (seeing Edos everywhere). So, unless you somehow pull a conditioned stimulus out of your derrière, your explanation is completely bonkers (specially considering how everyone was dropping their jaws at every Edo).
the Conditioned stimulus of having more and more dead shinobi show up constantly, more and more... over a couple days does not bring about the conditioned response of less and less surprise after consistently seeing so many dead shinobi over time... Thus the shinobi were conditioned to no longer be so surprised at the sight of a previously dead shinobi walking around...

Quote:
Not to even mention that conditioning is about either prompting or repressing a certain reaction, not to nullify it. That is why I mentioned weddings (something that clearly went over your head), because, no matter how many people one re-encounters, unless s/he is a psychopath she'll be surprised by someone s/he wasn't expecting. Human brains aren't wired to somehow expect the unexpected and even people trained to not be surprised (like soldiers, spies, etc) can be surprised if they find themselves in an unseen situation.
Lol, you admit it is about suppressing a reaction, yet the loss of surprise, thus it's suppression does not compute to you for some reason...
And how is shinobi consistently over days seeing the exact same things as dead shinobi popping up, over and over, compute as an UNSEEN situation and not obviously a situation which will get less and less reaction the more it happens...

But what bothers me the most is you whining about Kishimoto not fullfilling your flashy fight fanboy fantasies but being all apologetic about when someone points out a real issue with Kishimoto's writing. Because, no matter how non-threatening Orochimaru is, that doesn't excuse the lack of proper reaction from the characters.[/QUOTE]

The point is that the shinobi were CONDITIONED to not respond with such surprise anymore, but you clearly missed that and since you clearly do not not even know how conditioning works, How could you understand my point...
Lol, yea, this is a real issue when shinobi after seeing dead shinobi pop up consistently, time after time for the past couple days yet not being completely surprised when Oro, yet another one pops up...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-18-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #64
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
He is serious. Show it. Show panels that state everything you say. Show panels that say Raikage uses 2 versions of his raiton armor. Show panels that say Hashirama's healing jutsu are automatic because they don't require hand signs (like Rasengan/Amaterasu/Susanoo/Tsukuyomi/Kamui/etc.). Actually show panels that state these claims, not random panels that don't have anything to do with it and you misinterpret into your own fantasies that involve wanking Minato.
LMAO, a conclusion drawn for the LACK of a STATEMENT is a ARGUMENT FROM SILENCE, thus a FALLACY and an UNREASONABLE ARGUMENT... Which is what you are known for after all though...

FIRST:
And how can you be serious about the raiton armour when the manga shows two different version, 1 and 2... V1 increasing the raikage's speed and defense some with the V2 increasing his speed and defense way more then V1...
The way the raikage does this is by just using SOME Lightning chakra shrouded around him to increase his speed/reflexes and defense... But, can take it a step further and use ALL his chakra to produce a maximum Lightning chakra shroud that is so much more powerful then the basic V1, that it doubles in size and cause the raikage's Hair to stand up on end...
And the difference in the versions is even shown with the size of the riaton armour and the state of the raikage's hair...

Shown here: V1 on top, V2 on bottom...


This is common fucking knowledge, how retarded do you have to be to question whther the raikage uses two different version of raiton armour when the manga shows it many times...

SECOND:
Quit wanking Hashirama and just accept it! His Healing is AUTOMATIC because his body reacts AUTOMATICALLY to injury if hashirama's does in fact posses the exact same ability that tsunade does which is a restoring/healing technique without the use of hand seals/willfully activating the jutsu that heals the body AUTOMATICALLY when injured...

I mean look here, Tsunade's Body heals the wound the susanoo sword gave here automatically which is what makes madara realize that tsunade possess the exact same ABILITY as hashirama which he refers to as"being bale to restore/heal without the use of hand seals"...

This Puts it into context easily:


Even Obito with a hashirama clone body has his body AUTOMATICALLY react to the damage from a rasengan and eventually heals all the damage, shown finishing here:


CONCLUSION:
Quit being a delusional baby and just accept it... Hashirama had Automatic Healing just like tsunade does while using genesis rebirth/100 jutsu...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-18-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:24 PM   #65
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto_647

Chapter wasn't to bad. Sasuke and the others finally seeing what naruto had to endure all this time was a great addition by kishi. I also enjoyed sasukes way of pep talking naruto i think now i can say for sure sasuke has no ill will towards naruto however thats still not 100% till we see the climax of this story.

I dislike how jiraiya couldnt get in on the action this arc its cool that kishi didnt ruin his character but still would have lved to see him in action.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:29 PM   #66
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_647

KYF.. Tsunade's regeneration is Automatic there because she activated the Byakugou.. without using hand seals. the jutsu is activated .. not the markings of the jutsu on her body. while activated the jutsu heals her instantly .. but if you remmeber when the tree landed on her the seal wasn't activated and katsuya offered to stick her back together. the jutsu has to be activated.

Neji and Hinata learned to activate the Byakugan without seals.. remember they used to have to do hand signs to activate it. but the Byakugan isn't on till they will it so. same with Hashirama. if they don't activate the jutsu . it wont be on automatic healing.

Some cars have cruise control but the "automatic acceleration" doesn't work until you turn it on
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-18-2013)
Old 09-18-2013, 03:37 PM   #67
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
KYF.. Tsunade's regeneration is Automatic there because she activated the Byakugou.. without using hand seals. the jutsu is activated .. not the markings of the jutsu on her body. while activated the jutsu heals her instantly .. but if you remmeber when the tree landed on her the seal wasn't activated and katsuya offered to stick her back together. the jutsu has to be activated.

Neji and Hinata learned to activate the Byakugan without seals.. remember they used to have to do hand signs to activate it. but the Byakugan isn't on till they will it so. same with Hashirama. if they don't activate the jutsu . it wont be on automatic healing.

Some cars have cruise control but the "automatic acceleration" doesn't work until you turn it on

Madara recognized the AUTOMATIC healing that tsunade did, not her jutsu, which made him realize she has the exact same ability as hashirama. Thus, hashirama had automatic healing as well... otherwise, why would madara see tsunade automatically heal the damage his susanoo sword gave her, the tell her she has the same exact ability as hashirama which in his opinion is the ability to restore oneself/heal without the use of hand seals...

Quit ignoring the context of madara's conclusion of why tsunade has the same ability that hashirama did...

This is not about other jutsu must be automatic is they require no hand seals, but the fact that it was the automatic healing that made madara compare the two to which he gave the explanation of healing without hand seals... Point still being, Automatic regenerating is what made madara conclude tsunade has the same ability as hashirama...

CONCLUSION:
It is simple, hashirama had to of had automatic healing for tsunade after automatically healing to be said to have hashirama's ability... and not one all her own..
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:45 PM   #68
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
platinumrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: OH
Age: 24
Posts: 3,635
Thanks: 11,685
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: Naruto_647

Yo... on some real shit, what in the entire fuck is the point of it all with Naruto now? This nigga can literally sway people from giving up entirely when their life is about to end in 15 minutes by simply remembering all the bullshit he had to put up with in his life... That's some fucking horse shit if I've ever read it, and I've seen a lot of fucking horse shit when it comes to this manga. Chapter for me was a 1, shit was horrible. I actually enjoy the talking chapters more than the action just because I love the story elements and what not, but god damn, I'd kill for some action at this point. Action that isn't the same shit that's been happening for too fucking long.

Well, I hope this manga ends on a good note, I honestly do because as it stands right now, it's complete and utter shit with some good moments thrown in for good measure.
__________________
Check me out on
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:54 PM   #69
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_647

the healing is automatic.. once she turned it on
she turned it on without the use of hand seals

Hashirama also can heal himself automatically once he activates his healing jutsu that he woudl turn on .. "without the use of handseals" but the jutsu must be activated as stated by madara. " thats the power of the jutsu you mentioned as fourth on your list"

Now if its possible .. name me one jutsu ion the manga that is always on and doesn't require activation or being willed to be in use.

Almighty push didn't use handsigns yet was a great jutsu.. but it still had to be activated.. since the 5 sec gap.. means that it needed to be started up again.

Once you realize that the regeneration of the body is automated ONCE THE JUTSU IS TURNED ON the better you'd be able ot argue your point.. but then you'd come to the realization that you were wrong and hopefully drop this.

try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cucb5mmd74 this car has the "ability" to park itself but doesn't do so until that parking jutsu is activated.. same with Hahsi and Tsuna.. they have the ability to heal with out seals but not until they turn their parking assist on.

I REALLY FUCKING HOPE THIS HELPS YOU CAUSE HEARING YOU REHASH THE "AUTOMATED" LINE IS GETTING OLD WITH YOU FALLING SHORT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pFSEQutA4U

AND NO IT WASNT THE AUTOMATED HEALING THAT MADE HIM NOTE THE COMPARISON BETWEEN hASHI AND tSUNA.. BUT THE FACT THAT IT DIDN'T REQUIRE HANDSEALS IS WHAT SETS THEM APART.

Sakura and any medical nin can heal themselves and others but requires some sort of seal.. remember when Sakura was supposed to make the fish come back to life.. there was a seal under the fish when she poured chakra into and used handseals to activate the jutsu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dAbKBUS6SQ
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 09-18-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:15 PM   #70
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You want me to prove raikage actually has a V2 raiton armour? You cannot be serious...
Actually I am, I haven't seen anywhere in the manga to this so called version 2 raiton armour you been talking about. For someone of you caliber it shouldn't be so hard to prove this

edit: I asked for those exact words, not words hidden from the normal eye and visible to only you. Those panels didn't prove your point. One looks like he is not using it at full power and one looks like it is at full power. Not v1 and v2 like you claim

Last edited by DRAGONBPY; 09-18-2013 at 04:20 PM.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-18-2013), Clone_Sage (09-18-2013), kael03 (09-18-2013), ninjalostboy95 (09-18-2013), Numinous (09-18-2013), platinumrug (09-19-2013)
Old 09-18-2013, 04:48 PM   #71
Clone_Sage
Genin
 
Clone_Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 38
Posts: 52
Thanks: 106
Thanked 24 Times in 13 Posts
Clone_Sage is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_647

I have to agree with Dragon, it looks the same thing just Maxed out! Not some higher version.

Naruto feelings motivating everyone doesn't bother me, they are sharing his chakra so I don't have any issues with that.
But I agree that it seems like these last few chapters been moving forward and backwards at the same time
__________________
Clone_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Clone_Sage For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (09-18-2013)
Old 09-18-2013, 05:10 PM   #72
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_647

You and the person who thanked you are fucking stupid. Stupid for claiming that since the manga quote on quote, never actually says 'raiton armour version 1 and 2', this is proof that v1 and v2 don't exist. Lol @dragonbpy, blonde moment if ever there was one..
__________________
My profile is fucked up so whenever I thank you, it won't show. Lol
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #73
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
You and the person who thanked you are fucking stupid. Stupid for claiming that since the manga quote on quote, never actually says 'raiton armour version 1 and 2', this is proof that v1 and v2 don't exist. Lol @dragonbpy, blonde moment if ever there was one..
Talk about blond moments and you walk right into one. What if the manga makes no distinction because there's not a difference significant enough to make such distinction? After all, what some people call V2 could very well be just a visual flair and not actually the tremendous power boost some people are hyperbolically making it be.

In my honest opinion, it's the same goddamn jutsu and only anally retentive fanboys would even bother to make a distinction.


Edit:

Quote:
the Conditioned stimulus of having more and more dead shinobi show up constantly, more and more... over a couple days does not bring about the conditioned response of less and less surprise after consistently seeing so many dead shinobi over time... Thus the shinobi were conditioned to no longer be so surprised at the sight of a previously dead shinobi walking around...
Wow you're stupid. Not only you're calling the unconditioned stimulus the conditioned one, you still have failed to actually prove there are two stimuli to be conditioning.

Quote:
Lol, you admit it is about suppressing a reaction, yet the loss of surprise, thus it's suppression does not compute to you for some reason...
Except I said repression, not suppression. They're two very different concepts and I did say that suppression of conditioning the unexpected (which is silly by itself) does not compute with human behavior.

Quote:
And how is shinobi consistently over days seeing the exact same things as dead shinobi popping up, over and over, compute as an UNSEEN situation and not obviously a situation which will get less and less reaction the more it happens...
Because they're not expecting WHO is popping up, you goddamn retard. Just because you see all your aunts in a wedding, do you suddenly become immune to the surprise of seeing someone you weren't expecting seeing in said wedding?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 09-18-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (09-18-2013), DRAGONBPY (09-18-2013), kael03 (09-18-2013), ninjalostboy95 (09-18-2013)
Old 09-18-2013, 05:54 PM   #74
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
You and the person who thanked you are fucking stupid. Stupid for claiming that since the manga quote on quote, never actually says 'raiton armour version 1 and 2', this is proof that v1 and v2 don't exist. Lol @dragonbpy, blonde moment if ever there was one..
Talking about blonde moment I think you are having one. I never said v1 and v2 don't exist. If KYF really wanted prove his point he could have shown panels that showed raikage saying he needs to power up his raiton armour more or someone differentiating his 2 raiton armour. All he showed were 2 panels of raiton being used, one which raikage's hair was normal and one where it was all jacked up. Instead of trying to call me blonde why don't you assist KYF in proving him right instead.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:18 PM   #75
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_647

Okay so..he's calling the more powered up version V2, what's wrong with this? If he can activate it that's one version, then if he can go into version beyond that, v2, doesn't that make it 2 versions of the same thing. Like super saiyan?
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-18-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.