Naruto_647 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 04:53 AM   #91
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
he threw one kunai at tobi and teleported, after the kunai passed Tobi he caught it above to land the rasengan

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-1...apter-502.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-1...apter-502.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-1...apter-502.html
Thanks for pointing that out. So FTG, Curse Mark and Bijuu transformation all have v2 which is CLEARLY stated unlike raiton armour which has no mention of v2. @apacolypz, so v2 FTG is basically using a moving kunai instead of being at a fixed location?
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-19-2013, 05:15 AM   #92
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,759
Thanks: 676
Thanked 955 Times in 482 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Thanks for pointing that out. So FTG, Curse Mark and Bijuu transformation all have v2 which is CLEARLY stated unlike raiton armour which has no mention of v2. @apacolypz, so v2 FTG is basically using a moving kunai instead of being at a fixed location?
That is my guess...he is jumping from kunai to kunai to change his direction. Now if I were to guess what FTG3 would be...I would leave a clone in the seal (like Naruto did with Sasuke against Zabuza) and instead of jumping to kunai to kunai I would simply catch my enemy off guard since he is assuming the next jump but instead come out attacking from the blade. It's something your enemy wouldn't predict. Instead of using the kunai to change directions and for speed I would easily use it so I wouldn't personally have to teleport and attack.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:34 AM   #93
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_647

I can't believe how anal and nonsensical some ppl are being about this SIMPLE description of Ay's differrnt speed and chakra levels. Namely, the version/modes indicating whether hes at MAX power or not. I mean some arguments are worth having but this!!!

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/544/10

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-31674-8...apter-463.html

Lol scans shouldn't even be needed to prove something so BASIC.

Ay vs Sasuke without MS- Ay was in v1 throughout UNTIL Sasuke activated his MS. Thats when Ay went at Max power to dodge amatersau. In other words, he went into v2. Now OBVIOUSLY the manga didn't say v1 or v2 but for fuck sake use a bit of common sense man. Does the manga say PNJ? Yet we know itnot only exists, but thats the primary method Naruto uses to defeat most of his opponents lol
__________________
My profile is fucked up so whenever I thank you, it won't show. Lol
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:03 AM   #94
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,167
Thanks: 3,858
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

The problem is KYF stated there was a FTG v3. I know his kunai were ancient Saiyan weapons that power up.

Btw why even speak of the Raiton armor as if its something special? Sasuke pierced it with Chidori, and Edo Madara own'd Raichu with Tsukiyomi, why even speak of it? Gaara's ultimate defense is worlds better.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-19-2013 at 08:07 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #95
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

I literally do not which post to reply to there are so many absolutely retarded ones... WTF...

How in the world can such idots exist and be on this damn forum all together, it is too unlikely... I call conspiracy...

How in the fuck is there an argument that there is no different between V1 and V2 raiton armour raikage to the point you would bitch about it and argue agaisnt it...

Fucking raikage puts on a set amount of raiton armour to increase his speed/reflexes and defense for battle... But sasuke can still compete, track and even out maneuver the raikage in V1 raiton armour...


V1 Shown here in this top panel...(hair is still down and armour just shrouds the body ONLY)

Here below you can see V2 ratoin armour raikage, at max power lightning armour (tailed beast levels as compared by karin herself) with a much larger lightning amour that goes beyond just shrounding the body and his hair is standing up from the increase in power as well as having far greater speed/reflexes able to move so fucking fast, not even the SG can follow and sasuke is not match after being able to move faster then V1 and track the speed showing a HUGE difference in speed/reflexes from raikage in V2 raiton armour.


I mean come on, it's just the same as naruto... V1 KCM naruto and V2BM naruto... WHat is the difference? Naruto ONLY uses SOME Kyuubi power in V1, but in V2 uses all the Kyuubi power, just like the raikage does with his raiton armour, thus you will have to argue there is no difference with naruto in KCM and BM, if you are going to argue there is no difference between V1 lightning armour raikage and V2 lighting armour raikage...

Lol, gotta be some of the more ignorant human being on the planet to Argue this. You want to know how dumb this is, not even NF would argue this, geez!

@Dragonby or w/e...
V3/level 3 Hiraishin is not a confirmed, but what I call the time space barrier created using hiraishin that is beyond level 2 obviously... Allowing mInato to teleport things without tagging them or having them near a tag/seal, thus should be referred to as level 3 Hirashin...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:03 PM   #96
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Talk about blond moments and you walk right into one. What if the manga makes no distinction because there's not a difference significant enough to make such distinction? After all, what some people call V2 could very well be just a visual flair and not actually the tremendous power boost some people are hyperbolically making it be.

In my honest opinion, it's the same goddamn jutsu and only anally retentive fanboys would even bother to make a distinction.
I cannot express in word how stupid or BIAS you have to be in order to interpret the two obvious different level of raikage when using some raiton armour and Max raiton, just like naruto with the Kyuubi's power... Using some Kyuubi power for KCM/V1 and All for Bijuu Mode for V2...

Quote:
Edit:
Wow you're stupid. Not only you're calling the unconditioned stimulus the conditioned one, you still have failed to actually prove there are two stimuli to be conditioning.
Wow, if only you knew what you were talking about... And how can there not be two different stimuli when the shinobi have ran into edo, after edo, for the past couple days... Each being a STIMULI of their own you poor deluded fool..

Quote:
Except I said repression, not suppression. They're two very different concepts and I did say that suppression of conditioning the unexpected (which is silly by itself) does not compute with human behavior.
LMAO, repression and suppression fit together as basically the same defense mechanism, learn something...http://psychology.about.com/od/theor...ensemech_4.htm

However, the context of Suppression from my OP is different. It more about diminishing the response through conditioning...

Quote:
Because they're not expecting WHO is popping up, you goddamn retard. Just because you see all your aunts in a wedding, do you suddenly become immune to the surprise of seeing someone you weren't expecting seeing in said wedding?
"WHo" is not the surprise you jackass, the dead walking around is... Quit trying to change the context of the conditioning all the sudden when you ran out of arguments even less reasonable then before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Talking about blonde moment I think you are having one. I never said v1 and v2 don't exist. If KYF really wanted prove his point he could have shown panels that showed raikage saying he needs to power up his raiton armour more or someone differentiating his 2 raiton armour. All he showed were 2 panels of raiton being used, one which raikage's hair was normal and one where it was all jacked up. Instead of trying to call me blonde why don't you assist KYF in proving him right instead.
How many do I have to tell you, the CONCLUSION BASED ON THE ABSENCE OF A STATEMENT IS AN ARGUMENT FROM SILENCE WHICH IS A FALLACY, THUS UNREASONABLE...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_silence
You argument that some statment has to exist and it needs to in order to prove something is completely unreasonable so just stop it... The actual SHOWING of a V1 and V2 raiton armour raikage is ALL I need...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:12 PM   #97
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
NO, just no. Calling it version 2 is implying that it's a completely different thing, which it just isn't. It's the same shit just tuned up a little bit. If you want to use a super saiyan analogy then how about this:

Here is a screenshot of Vegeta fighting android 19 with his super saiyan aura fairly relaxed and contouring to his body.



Now here is Vegeta getting a little serious and raising his power a bit more in that same fight.



As you can see his aura is a lot more fierce in that 2nd picture, even though both pics are the super sayian level 1. He's just a bit more angry in the 2nd pic. The same thing applies to Raikages case. No difference other then him holding back in some cases and getting serious in others.
You know what is hilarious and completely retarded this arguement? THE FACT YOU IGNORE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SSJ1 AND SSJ2 IS HAIR STANDING UP AND MORE POWER/SPEED LIKE WITH THE RAIKAGE... While trying to present some SSJ1 pic a show a difference that is not there...

Nice way to cherry pick yourself into a dunce hat you idiot!!!

ANd what is really really hilrious is Like naruto, the raikage ONLY uses some of his Lightning chakra to increase his speed/reflexes and defense for a Version 1, but then goes to his Max power which is Bijuu level and uses the max lightning chakra to increase his speed/reflexes and defense way more then before... Just as Naruto ONLY uses some Kyuubi power for KCM to gain more speed/reflexes, power, ect for a V1... But, then uses ALL the kyuubi power to go BM to gain even MORE speed/reflexes, power, ect for a V2...

Even Juubito who was Using a V1 version where he was not using ALL the Juubi's power and was out of control, but then gained controlled and becasme V2, able to use ALL the Juubi's power becoming even faster, stronger, ect...

Consistently, character using ONLY some of their power for a Version 1/V1 and then using ALL their power for a Version 2/V2... But, that is ignored while the mass delusion sets in...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #98
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
And how can there not be two different stimuli when the shinobi have ran into edo, after edo, for the past couple days... Each being a STIMULI of their own you poor deluded fool..

Okay, you have to be intentionally retarded and desperate to not be proven wrong to even attempt such idiocy. Seeing various Edos isn't various stimuli, you hopeless dimwit, it's the repetition of the same stimulus. Now go back to fucking school and educate yourself and stop googling your shit and pretend you know what you're talking about.
Quote:
You know what is hilarious and completely retarded this arguement? THE FACT YOU IGNORE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SSJ1 AND SSJ2 IS HAIR STANDING UP AND MORE POWER/SPEED LIKE WITH THE RAIKAGE...
Errr, go back and read/watch DBZ again. SSJ2 has more differences than that and it was canonically named, unlike your V1/V2 bullshit.

All in all, know what the fuck you're talking about before talking.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:30 PM   #99
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post

Okay, you have to be intentionally retarded and desperate to not be proven wrong to even attempt such idiocy. Seeing various Edos isn't various stimuli, you hopeless dimwit, it's the repetition of the same stimulus. Now go back to fucking school and educate yourself and stop googling your shit and pretend you know what you're talking about.


Errr, go back and read/watch DBZ again. SSJ2 has more differences than that and it was canonically named, unlike your V1/V2 bullshit.

All in all, know what the fuck you're talking about before talking.
1). WTF do yo think conditioning is... WTF, how could you be asking for two, completely different stimuli other then seeing an edo and not...
Geez, goota love how you just want to resort to ad hominem abusive fallacies then just make some random claim then run off..

2). LMAO, literally the ONLY difference between SSJ1 ans SSJ2 is the hair standing up straighter, more SPEED along with power, instead of just power like trunks, goku and vegeta were having a problem with...

And it is not actually called a SSJ2 until later in the the series in the majin buu saga, but is referred to a an ascended saiyan at first... read the fucking manga or even watch the anime...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #100
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,697
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_647

Actually, Goku said "a saiyan that has ascended past a super sayian, or Super Saiyan 2". Nothing like that has been said of Raikage's lightning armor, only you seeing him fully charge his aura to better counter Sasuke and calling it v2.

And there are more things to it than just hair standing up. There is an increase in power past their SS1 cap and it is balanced with speed. They become even more aggressive and cold. Plus, their super saiyan aura has electricity sparking around them.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-19-2013), platinumrug (09-21-2013)
Old 09-19-2013, 01:55 PM   #101
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,098
Thanks: 1,109
Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
2). LMAO, literally the ONLY difference between SSJ1 ans SSJ2 is the hair standing up straighter, more SPEED along with power, instead of just power like trunks, goku and vegeta were having a problem with...

And it is not actually called a SSJ2 until later in the the series in the majin buu saga, but is referred to a an ascended saiyan at first... read the fucking manga or even watch the anime...
The difference between SSJ1 and SSJ2 is not just simply the hair standing up straighter. You have other visible signs, like those in SSJ1, you get a muscle mass increase (although barely) but you're a bit more toned in muscle. Their aura is also more jagged and more fierce because of the extra immense energy being produced and in more frequency creating the visible electricity you see.

The Raikage's lightning armor is the same from the beginning. Creating a cloak of electricity which he uses to stimulate his nervous system to increase his reaction time and physical speed. His output of his electricity is reflected on his how fast he reacts and moves. Bee noted that when he was going all out, meaning his max out (speed/reaction), that was when his hair was sticking up. He didn't transform or showed any difference to his physical appearance (besides his hair sticking up, due to using a ton of electricity which does make your hair stand). He merely increased the output of his ninjutsu. It's not a level variant nor has it been noted in any manga of Raikage stating various levels to his ninjutsu.

Unless you can prove with manga panels, data book, or a comment from Kishimoto himself, that Raikage has different levels of his Raiton Armor then your argument is null.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #102
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Actually, Goku said "a saiyan that has ascended past a super sayian, or Super Saiyan 2". Nothing like that has been said of Raikage's lightning armor, only you seeing him fully charge his aura to better counter Sasuke and calling it v2.

And there are more things to it than just hair standing up. There is an increase in power past their SS1 cap and it is balanced with speed. They become even more aggressive and cold. Plus, their super saiyan aura has electricity sparking around them.
1). It was never called SSJ2 until the majin Buu saga... AN ascended super saiyan it was it was originally called.. read the manga or watch the anime...

2). I forgot about the electricity... But all SSJ2 does then SSJ1, is hair standing up completely, some electricity and more speed/power... Nothing else... and Guess what V2 raiton armour does for the raikage...
Hair standing up further, more electricity and more speed/power...

In comparison to SSJ1 and SSJ2 to raikage's Lightning armour V1 and V2...
A SSJ1 is ONLY SOME of the SSJ power, while SSJ2 is ALL the SSJ power... and just the same, the raikage ONLY using SOME of his Lightning chakra for a version 1/v1 and then raikage using ALL his Lightning chakra for even greater power/speed defense with hair standing up and larger lightning aura for a Version 2/V2...

There really is no logical reason to argue against there being a V1 Lightning armour raikage and a V2 lightning armour riakage when the manga shows it a couple times...

And every time you make the argument that without the Statement being made of a V1 and V2, there is not... You are drawing a conclusion form th elack of a statement thus using an argument form silence which is a fallacy and thus AN UNREASONABLE ARGUMENT, FACTUALLY...

Quit ignoring this fact!!!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:11 PM   #103
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
The difference between SSJ1 and SSJ2 is not just simply the hair standing up straighter. You have other visible signs, like those in SSJ1, you get a muscle mass increase (although barely) but you're a bit more toned in muscle. Their aura is also more jagged and more fierce because of the extra immense energy being produced and in more frequency creating the visible electricity you see.

The Raikage's lightning armor is the same from the beginning. Creating a cloak of electricity which he uses to stimulate his nervous system to increase his reaction time and physical speed. His output of his electricity is reflected on his how fast he reacts and moves. Bee noted that when he was going all out, meaning his max out (speed/reaction), that was when his hair was sticking up. He didn't transform or showed any difference to his physical appearance (besides his hair sticking up, due to using a ton of electricity which does make your hair stand). He merely increased the output of his ninjutsu. It's not a level variant nor has it been noted in any manga of Raikage stating various levels to his ninjutsu.

Unless you can prove with manga panels, data book, or a comment from Kishimoto himself, that Raikage has different levels of his Raiton Armor then your argument is null.
OMFG...
The manga has already established and i have proven that V1 lighting armour raikage is Only using SOME of his Lightning chakra to increase his speed/reflexes and defense...
And then takes it even further to his MAX lightning chakra, causing his hair to stand up, the aura to increase allot and his speed/reflexes and defense to increase far beyond what V1 riakgae could do and yet there is not a difference because you do not see much of a change....

What a great argument, of it had any truth to it then there would not be a difference between SSJ1 and SSJ2, because the difference are almost exactly the same as V1 lighting armour raikage and V2 lightning armour riakage... But that is ignored...

If there was no difference then sasuke would be the fastest shinobi besides mInato because he was easily able to outmaneuver the V1 raikage proving to be a little faster... But that is not the case because once riakage went V2, sauske could not even track the movements of the riakage despite easily being able to track them before and even outmaneuver him. But in V2 cannot even see him...
The raikage dodged Amaterasu and got behind sasuke in a perceived instant yet V1 and V2 show no difference...

LAMO, the amount of cherry picking is legendary to make such an argument, WTF...
And again the FACT that naruto does the exact same thing the raikage does and obviously has a V1 Kyuubi mode and a V2 Kyuubi mode... V1 called KCM and v2 called Bijuu Mode... V1 mode being naruto using ONLY SOME of the Kyuubi's power just like rai using ONLY SOME of his Lightning chakra power...
ANd BM being naruto using ALL his Kyuubi's power just like rai using ALL his Lightning chakra power...

But I guess you just ignored that... AGAIN!!!

I think I know why this is such a problem for you people, I bet you are not willing to accept that KCM naruto is really not that fast. Consistently not being bale to even get past V1 raikage who sasuke easily got past on his first try and ONLY with a full speed head start, was able to use a shushin plus being a moving target ahead of the V2 raikage's attack, to avoid, the V2 raikage's Punch...
Thus again, is not that fast needing such circumstances to avoid a single punch from V2 riakage... coupled with the consistent failing against V1 raikage...
Proving KCM naruto is no faster then V1 raikage, thus not even as fast as base sasuke...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:14 PM   #104
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_647

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-31674-7...apter-463.html

can we just say base raiton armor is LV1 and fully charged is Lv2 there is a physical difference in Raikage's appearance. If kishi makes a distinction between normal rasengan and Odama rasengan both of which are balls just ones bigger..lol .. then whats wrong with noting the distinction in the raiton armor
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (09-19-2013), ninjalostboy95 (09-19-2013)
Old 09-19-2013, 02:28 PM   #105
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-31674-7...apter-463.html

can we just say base raiton armor is LV1 and fully charged is Lv2 there is a physical difference in Raikage's appearance. If kishi makes a distinction between normal rasengan and Odama rasengan both of which are balls just ones bigger..lol .. then whats wrong with noting the distinction in the raiton armor
Agreed, pretty much!

It i snot like there is not a physical and performance difference when their is...
V1 lightning armour raikage: Body sized lightning shroud with increased reflexes and physical speed as well as defense (raiton armour tanked a fucking FRS after all) sasuke was able to track, and outmanuever then stop with a chidori this level of speed and power...
V2 lightning armour riakage: Lightning shroud way bigger then body size, has more electricity, hair stand up on end and the riakage's speed/reflexes, power and defense are way beyond that of his V1 lightning amrour...
Sasuke could not even track much less compete with such a level of speed/reflexes allowing raikage to avoid amateraus and get behind sasuke in a perceived instant as well as use a chop to smash the susanoo bones into pieces...

Obvious difference between the two... Not as much physical difference as what naruto has with his V1/KCM and V2/BM... But different none the less...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.