What manga series are you currently reading? - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 09-17-2013, 11:05 AM   #46
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: What manga series are you currently reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-man123 View Post
Thanks to you guys spent the last three days reading all of Kingdom and feng shen ji they are both awesome
Good shit.....more people catch on less we can discuss Naruto and Bleach.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2013, 12:11 PM   #47
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Anyone read Gamaran?

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:56 PM   #48
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Hey Neo and Askmeanything...who is your favorite character?
I'd say Ah Gou. I started having mad respect for him when he was in the mines. The kid came in there a punk and left out a man. The kid used his head and and worked his ass off. Helped 100 people get out of there and see there family again, and stirred up a whole lot of shit in the process.

Not to mention when he kidnapped the mine owners son and strung him up. 3 short days hanging out (literally) in the forest and turned that kids whole attitude around. Now that's what I call being a role model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefour99 View Post
Hello everyone! Newbie here. Seems like there's quite a lot people like Feng Shen Ji. Its my favorite manga too! For your information new chapters are released weekly(every friday) but in Chinese language. Not sure about the English translate though. I can read Chinese so currently I'm on season 3(after the war with gods)
A warm welcome bro.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:00 AM   #49
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I'd say Ah Gou. I started having mad respect for him when he was in the mines. The kid came in there a punk and left out a man. The kid used his head and and worked his ass off. Helped 100 people get out of there and see there family again, and stirred up a whole lot of shit in the process.

Not to mention when he kidnapped the mine owners son and strung him up. 3 short days hanging out (literally) in the forest and turned that kids whole attitude around. Now that's what I call being a role model.
Right on...I mean he is def someone to enjoy reading about... Indeed a role model...regarding Nehya (spl) Mine owners son, he will def become a serious ally and friend of Ah Gou's in the future. (Not sure if you caught up so I don't wanna spoil anything.)

Ah Gou will bring all the humans and rebels under his flag and become a King Gods fear and humans respect. I wish he could of kept his true identity secret a little longer. I also want to see more competition come into play. Humans and gods alike...I don't want it to seem so easy...the ladder for Ah Gou to climb to become the greatest Emperor ever!

Like Jirayah I want him to guide his nephew in the right direction but get killed off by some fearsome hurdle Ah Gou must overcome. His fathers hurdle was Tian and the God's domain... AH Gou's is all of the gods but he needs a lesson in the world..a lesson that will help him shape his own personal goals and dreams. BTW since no one has said it...once his wife actually learns some fighting skills...she will be a beast..her disappearing foot or whatever is pretty slick. Not on ftg level but it will come in handy fer her own fighting style. Grand Marshall says she will play a pivotal role in the war but not only the future...just what is she?
Old 09-18-2013, 03:48 AM   #50
thefour99
Academy Student

thefour99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Currently

Naruto
Bleach
Shingeki No Kyojin
Gantz (Still trying to catch up)
Magi
Feng Shen Ji

My favorite Feng Shen Ji character is Zi Yu. Guys who is your favorite General? For me is Zong Heng Tian Xia. Although he's the Dark One but he respect & obey Ah Gou as the leader.
thefour99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:20 AM   #51
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefour99 View Post
Currently

Naruto
Bleach
Shingeki No Kyojin
Gantz (Still trying to catch up)
Magi
Feng Shen Ji

My favorite Feng Shen Ji character is Zi Yu. Guys who is your favorite General? For me is Zong Heng Tian Xia. Although he's the Dark One but he respect & obey Ah Gou as the leader.
Move up Feng and Shingeki to your top list lol. Other than that add One Piece and mangas like Berserk and D gray man. The later two have been MIA in regard to recent released chapters...though they are awesome reads and their animes are pretty good too. Berserk just released it's third chapter movie

My Fav General will most likely be the one in white garbs who's name means something about dancing wind....he is able to control the weather (ice) (kinda looks like a asian version of Ass Creed main character) with his soul weapon.

Other than him the crazy main general with the demon steel claws.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:50 AM   #52
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

My Fav Character is Uncle Zi, and I dig the Dude that bashed in the head of the Sea Giant, don't know his name, and the leader of the Dark Ones that has the Petrification Illness. Somehow Ah Gou's Wife ain't even irritating, and she makes herself as useful as she can even though shes mostly a pedestrian.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:14 AM   #53
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Besides Feng Shen Ji, I just got caught up on Kingdom. I dunno who here recommended it, but thanks a lot. It's just awesome.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:44 PM   #54
4mcr
Academy Student

4mcr is an unknown quantity at this point

New guy posting, been reading you guys for over 4 years, thanks a lot for kingdom and fen sheng those are awesome, currently reading no particular order of preference
One Piece
Naruto
Fairy Tail
Uq Holder
Bleach
Berserk
Fen Sheng
Kingdom
Beelzebub
Noblesse
Magi
The Breaker
History Strongest Disciple Keníchi
Toriko
Gamaran finished recently and a lot more that i dont remember...
4mcr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4mcr For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-19-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-19-2013)
Old 09-19-2013, 12:40 AM   #55
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mcr View Post
New guy posting, been reading you guys for over 4 years, thanks a lot for kingdom and fen sheng those are awesome, currently reading no particular order of preference
One Piece
Naruto
Fairy Tail
Uq Holder
Bleach
Berserk
Fen Sheng
Kingdom
Beelzebub
Noblesse
Magi
The Breaker
History Strongest Disciple Keníchi
Toriko
Gamaran finished recently and a lot more that i dont remember...
Nice list and welcome sport!
Old 09-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #56
thefour99
Academy Student

thefour99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Move up Feng and Shingeki to your top list lol. Other than that add One Piece and mangas like Berserk and D gray man. The later two have been MIA in regard to recent released chapters...though they are awesome reads and their animes are pretty good too. Berserk just released it's third chapter movie

My Fav General will most likely be the one in white garbs who's name means something about dancing wind....he is able to control the weather (ice) (kinda looks like a asian version of Ass Creed main character) with his soul weapon.

Other than him the crazy main general with the demon steel claws.
Actually they're on my top list, I didn't type it in order. For now I'll focus on Gantz then I will add Berserk, D Gray Man & One Piece to my list. I don't have much time to read manga nowadays.

Oh yeah that general...kinda like Hitsugaya too. Can't wait for tomorrow new chapter. I'm sure you guys will like season 3.

Last edited by thefour99; 09-19-2013 at 09:10 AM.
thefour99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thefour99 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-19-2013)