Naruto_647 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-19-2013, 02:52 PM   #106
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
The problem is KYF stated there was a FTG v3. I know his kunai were ancient Saiyan weapons that power up.

Btw why even speak of the Raiton armor as if its something special? Sasuke pierced it with Chidori, and Edo Madara own'd Raichu with Tsukiyomi, why even speak of it? Gaara's ultimate defense is worlds better.
IIRC, Sasuke's Chidori was nullified within the armour when he tried to pierce A's heart and Tsukiyomi is just... There hasn't been a known measure of counter without a stronger sharingan besides not making eye contacts.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2013, 03:33 PM   #107
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

So KYF argument is that since Ay looks different he is v2? KYF look at all the post you have done in the past and compare with your current ones. You might find yourself a v3 idiot. Kishi has always said in the manga if a v2 of a jutsu is used. Curse Mode, Tailed beast mode, and your favourite FTG.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-19-2013), kael03 (09-19-2013), Numinous (09-19-2013), platinumrug (09-21-2013)
Old 09-19-2013, 06:29 PM   #108
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

All everyone is saying is that it would be nice for Raichu, or Kishi to actually state... I'm going to V2... Btw, why again is V2 too fast for the Uchiha Eye, when Raichu got merc'd by Madara's Tsukiyomi? What was the excuse there, Madara was moar experienced that's why he could work it, and someone tell me again why were even talking about a USELESS jutsu. It it ain't why not pop off V2 vs. Edo-Madara again, or Obito, lets see how that works out... again.

We can talk about a lot of useless jutsus if anyone wants, Amaretsu, nearly everything Sai does, as well as Kiba, Hinata, Ten-Ten, Tsunade, Mei, should I continue?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-19-2013 at 06:32 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-19-2013), kael03 (09-19-2013), Numinous (09-19-2013), platinumrug (09-21-2013)
Old 09-19-2013, 07:04 PM   #109
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
1). WTF do yo think conditioning is... WTF, how could you be asking for two, completely different stimuli other then seeing an edo and not...
This is my last post about it, since I know when I'm talking to a brick wall, but I am the one having to ask what the flying fuck do you think conditioning is. You seem to think that everything that triggers or represses a response is automatically conditioning when that is not the case and you can't even discern what a stimulus is to even infer what you inferred in this quote.

Seriously, KYF, don't use a field of science you clearly know shit about. Which, in your case, leaves little of science to discuss.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-19-2013)
Old 09-19-2013, 07:26 PM   #110
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
All everyone is saying is that it would be nice for Raichu, or Kishi to actually state... I'm going to V2... Btw, why again is V2 too fast for the Uchiha Eye, when Raichu got merc'd by Madara's Tsukiyomi? What was the excuse there, Madara was moar experienced that's why he could work it, and someone tell me again why were even talking about a USELESS jutsu. It it ain't why not pop off V2 vs. Edo-Madara again, or Obito, lets see how that works out... again.

We can talk about a lot of useless jutsus if anyone wants, Amaretsu, nearly everything Sai does, as well as Kiba, Hinata, Ten-Ten, Tsunade, Mei, should I continue?
hey you leave Mei outta this she never done nothing to nobody.. poor girl.. those sexy lips and lava hot mouth will never give a man oral pleasure.. she's either gonna burn him or melt his dick off!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-19-2013), jekyl_hyde (09-20-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-19-2013), ninjalostboy95 (09-20-2013)
Old 09-19-2013, 07:47 PM   #111
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Well Madara never used tsukyomi on Ay, it was a sharingan genjutsu. Maybe your confusion stems from the fact that Madara had his EMS activated when he placed him in a genjutsu. We don't know if Madara even has tsukyomi or ama, nor are they are scans of him using it.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/588/8
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/574/11

In the first scan Madara doesn't say tsukyomi or genjutsu. The second, Sasuke says 'sharingan genjutsu'. Both are using genjutsu with their EMS activated, and Sasuke is the only CONFIRMED tsukyomi user of the two. So logically, 2 things are at play here. 1. An EMS user with his EMS activated, can cast a genjutsu. 2. Sasuke the one with tsukyomi didn't use it on the Zetsu clone, though he had his EMS activated.

Lol at the continued denial that Ay has 'gears' or 'levels' or 'version', whatever you wanna call it, in his speed and reflexes. I mean this is just mind boggling. So you guys dismiss what the scenes and characters are saying, lol even with the nigga Ay 'charging up' to the max, chakra levels increasing and shit. And all this because Ay don't say 'Darui, stand back, I am going into raiton armour version 2'. Lmao, and unless he says it exactly like that, you lot won't accept it.

Incredible speed is a weakness of the sharingan as well as the mastery of the user. We have Kakashi and Sasuke's sharingan failing to keep up with Itachi's movements and handseals. Kakashi unable to count how many hits Kakuzu took from RFS, because of the speed. Sasuke couldn't follow v2 Ay's movement, but Madara could counter Ay at that speed.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/563/3
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/563/9

So imo its clear that extreme speed is an obvious achilles heel to the sharingan HOWEVER depending on the mastery of the user, that weakness can be lessened or countered.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-19-2013 at 07:52 PM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:37 PM   #112
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

So if Raichu's going to V2, all of the Wonder Genin from That Chuunin have another level added to whatever they originally had, remember Naruto boosted everybody with his chakra, so yep everybody has a V2. Including the Fodder on the battlefield shitting they're pants, they're V2's bring nothing to the table to fight Edo-Madara, or Obito.

Common sense tells me he's maxxing his power, it ain't another, or higher mode, its the same thing with moar power. But that's just me. Gai for example has different 'modes' or levels because of the specificity of him using Gates.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-19-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:26 PM   #113
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You know what is hilarious and completely retarded this arguement? THE FACT YOU IGNORE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SSJ1 AND SSJ2 IS HAIR STANDING UP AND MORE POWER/SPEED LIKE WITH THE RAIKAGE... While trying to present some SSJ1 pic a show a difference that is not there...
The fact that there wasn't a difference in super saiyan level in those two picture, BUT THERE WAS clearly a difference in the intensity, power output, and appearance, WAS the point. Apparently you're too dumb to understand that.

Quote:
And it is not actually called a SSJ2 until later in the the series in the majin buu saga, but is referred to a an ascended saiyan at first... read the fucking manga or even watch the anime...
This is completely false. Ascended super saiyan is actually a sub-stage of SS1, that has a slightly more muscular build. Vegeta and Trunks both used this form during their fight with cell, after they finished training in the hyber bolic time chamber.

LOL@you trying to argue DBZ with me. I have every DVD and manga volume on the shelf, literally 3 feet from me right now. C'mon son. Get it together.

Last edited by ask me anything; 09-19-2013 at 09:33 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (09-19-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-20-2013), ninjalostboy95 (09-20-2013), platinumrug (09-21-2013)
Old 09-20-2013, 08:13 AM   #114
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
The fact that there wasn't a difference in super saiyan level in those two picture, BUT THERE WAS clearly a difference in the intensity, power output, and appearance, WAS the point. Apparently you're too dumb to understand that.

This is completely false. Ascended super saiyan is actually a sub-stage of SS1, that has a slightly more muscular build. Vegeta and Trunks both used this form during their fight with cell, after they finished training in the hyber bolic time chamber.

LOL@you trying to argue DBZ with me. I have every DVD and manga volume on the shelf, literally 3 feet from me right now. C'mon son. Get it together.
You're correct, SS2, or 3, or even 4 in GT were never predicted. Gohan hit it first off of emotion, and the older Saiyans only dreamt of the powers that the Saiyans have on Earth, they're minds never passed the level Goku went vs. Frieza. In they're minds that was near God mode, with exception only to Broly of all Saiyans, that is fakt.

How many from Goku's Dad's days or before could stand before Perfect Cell, or Majin Buu without totally shitting they're pants? They couldn't dream of enemies that great, to them Frieza was the shit, but he'd be those Dude's Butler. At least with Buu he'd prolly be sensible and not even try, he'd spend moar time simply attempting to run away.

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-20-2013 at 08:19 AM.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:45 AM   #115
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
They couldn't dream of enemies that great, to them Frieza was the shit, but he'd be those Dude's Butler. At least with Buu he'd prolly be sensible and not even try, he'd spend moar time simply attempting to run away.
Bring Buu chocolate and he might not kill you... at that moment.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-20-2013), platinumrug (09-21-2013)
Old 09-20-2013, 10:42 AM   #116
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
So KYF argument is that since Ay looks different he is v2? KYF look at all the post you have done in the past and compare with your current ones. You might find yourself a v3 idiot. Kishi has always said in the manga if a v2 of a jutsu is used. Curse Mode, Tailed beast mode, and your favourite FTG.
Boy you are just cherry picking and straw man'ing your ass off... V2 not only looks different, but increases the raikage beyond V1 by allot... SO increase in physical performance plus different appearance obviously equals two different versions... The same thing is for naruto with his KCM/V1 and BM/V2... But you keep ignoring that for obvious reasons...

This must be hard being completely retarded... I mean what other excuse do you have besides that when arguing that there is no difference between basic raiton armour raikage/V1 and Max power raiton armour raikage/V2...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Yea, I am too dumb to ONLY see something you do... Delusional much!

Quote:
Incorrect, goku, trunks and vegeta never got it right, remember... They got the power, but not the speed like Gohan did, thus they never actually reached the new level of ascended Super saiyan, just almost did... You have to have the power and SPEED to reach An ascended super saiyan a.k.a SSJ2.... You damn well know that, the bias in you have has altered your own memory of something you know so well... how patheitc!

Quote:
Lol, you have no idea how much I know about DB and DBZ... To the Point I even know the more accurate power levels... Not that shit the fan sites and magazines tries to explain...

Example: SSJ1 goku against freiza was like already above 10 million power level says the fan sites and magazines... LMAO... When goku was never actually above 2 million once SSJ1 against freiza...

Yea, argue DBZ with me... good fucking luck!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:46 AM   #117
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
This is my last post about it, since I know when I'm talking to a brick wall, but I am the one having to ask what the flying fuck do you think conditioning is. You seem to think that everything that triggers or represses a response is automatically conditioning when that is not the case and you can't even discern what a stimulus is to even infer what you inferred in this quote.

Seriously, KYF, don't use a field of science you clearly know shit about. Which, in your case, leaves little of science to discuss.
Yea yea, I know so little coming form the guy who cannot understand the conditioning in many shinobi constantly seeing edo after edo for days, thus after time become less surprised at the sight of one...

Not to mention your dumb ass actually tried to argue that MORALS along with INSTINCTS are passed on at birth through hard wiring... Seriously, saying this shit and criticizing me about science is just hypocritical... But, that is your forte...
Hypocrite numious... Will criticize you for something then immediately do it himself...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #118
NeoKakarott023

KYF, you're speaking so much on the greatness of Raichu's Raiton Shield, can you tell me what it actually did besides keep the Dude alive? Vs. Sasuke you're V1 was slower than Sasuke whom avoided (the sharingan only showed him what was coming, his body then moved) Raichu's blow and then pierced the shield. No Sasuke didn't go all the way through the chest like he did with Naruto at Vote, but Raichu's chest was pierced, therefore it failed. Additionally said Shield was activated when Amaretsu was all over his arm, you know the one that had to be chopped off, so the Shield did nothing there.

Raichu lit up and moved fast, I'd think he'd expect moar with this tech. Vs. Naruto/KB, he had said Shield up again and lost in the Lariat battle, and then according to you he went into the famed 'Version 2'.... and Naruto got past him, just like his Dad, whom also own'd him. Vs. Madara one can excuse the 'thinking about Tsunade, wanting to save Her' shit all they want, but Raichu couldn't dodge according to others post A REGULAR SHARINGAN GENJUTSU inside that great Shield. So besides it being awesome against lessor thans, why my friend are you putting up billboards for this wack shit?

Call me a Hater all day, but everytime he has been on panel, he has failed or been defeated... oh my bad, with help from KB he merc'd a Zetsu Clone... Badass!

I speak 4 languages...

Old 09-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #119
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Boy you are just cherry picking and straw man'ing your ass off... V2 not only looks different, but increases the raikage beyond V1 by allot... SO increase in physical performance plus different appearance obviously equals two different versions... The same thing is for naruto with his KCM/V1 and BM/V2... But you keep ignoring that for obvious reasons...
KCM isn't v1 and BM isnt v2. One deals with using the chakra of the beast while the other deals with actually turning into the beast (either in chakra or full flesh). Seems like you ignored my point which said that Kishi always tells us when v2 is used. He said it for CM, the different Jinchuriki forms and he said it for your favourite jutsu FTG. Just because you put more chakra into a jutsu doesn't automatically make it a new jutsu or form.

Last edited by DRAGONBPY; 09-20-2013 at 10:40 PM.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:34 PM   #120
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Yea, I am too dumb to ONLY see something you do... Delusional much!
WTF? What does it even mean for you to be "too dumb to ONLY see something I do"? English.....learn it.

I clearly posted pics, including descriptions, analysis and clear comparisons between the two. If you can't comprehend then yeah, you are dumb.

Quote:
Incorrect, goku, trunks and vegeta never got it right, remember... They got the power, but not the speed like Gohan did, thus they never actually reached the new level of ascended Super saiyan, just almost did... You have to have the power and SPEED to reach An ascended super saiyan a.k.a SSJ2.... You damn well know that, the bias in you have has altered your own memory of something you know so well... how patheitc!
Once again, you are wrong. Ascended super saiyan DOES NOT mean super saiyan level 2. Go back and read my previous description. Ascended super saiyan is a sub-stage of super saiyan 1. You know what? I'm not going to get anywhere trying to get you to read and use reading comprehension, so lets just skip to visual aid shall we.

Ascended Super Saiyan, AKA super saiyan 1 stage 2. Slightly larger muscle mass without any significant loss of speed.

Ultra Super Saiyan, AKA Super saiyan 1 stage 3. Even larger muscles but with a noticeable loss of speed.

Full power super saiyan. Basic super saiyan stage 1 pushed as far as it can go physically, with complete emotional control as well, which makes it even more powerful. Better then ascended Super Saiyan all around, but not quite the extreme power level of ultra super saiyan.

There you have it KYF. 3 different sub-stages of Super Saiyan 1, that while somewhat different, are NOT completely different stages over all like the Super Saiyan 2, and 3 forms that follow.

Quote:
Lol, you have no idea how much I know about DB and DBZ...
Not much apparently.

Quote:
To the Point I even know the more accurate power levels... Not that shit the fan sites and magazines tries to explain...

Example: SSJ1 goku against freiza was like already above 10 million power level says the fan sites and magazines... LMAO... When goku was never actually above 2 million once SSJ1 against freiza...
Technically the highest stated power level during the frieza sage was frieza's second form which was merely stated to be "over a million", which was about double the strength of his first form that was stated to be exactly 530,000.

Considering Piccolo was doing fairly well against frieza's 2nd form but was completely owned by his 3rd form we can assume the latter was a significant increase. Now I'm going to use some very (read=extremely) modest figures here. Some fan sites say the 3rd form double in power again, which put it around 2 million, but that's pure speculation if it really got that high. At the very least it was far greater, then the "over 1 million" power level stated for his 2nd form. Add to this when he transforms into his 4th form he gets even more powerful, which you would have to be a damn fool to think isn't at least 2 million, if not more. Then after fighting a little while frieza explicitly states he's only been using 50% of his real power. Therefore his 100% power would be no less that 4 million, at the bare fucking minimum. Then Goku as a Super Saiyan was even more powerful then him.

So how do you get the notion that Goku was never over 2 million. LOL, he was probably well over that level just using the Kaiokenx20, much less super saiyan.

Quote:
Yea, argue DBZ with me... good fucking luck!
When you know what the fuck you're talking about, you don't need luck. Just sit down and shut the fuck up.

EDIT:
Quote:
You damn well know that, the bias in you have has altered your own memory of something you know so well... how patheitc
I just had to touch on this. First of all I enjoy the irony of you calling me pathetic and actually misspelling the word itself. CLASSIC. The only thing pathetic here is your grammar as usual.

Secondly, my memory is superb, thank you very much. It's both a blessing and a curse and times, as I can even recall 90% of the arguments (that I actually read) made here over the years, right off the top of my head. Including yours. :[

Last edited by ask me anything; 09-21-2013 at 12:56 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (09-21-2013), kael03 (09-21-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-21-2013), platinumrug (09-21-2013)