Naruto_647 - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2013, 12:00 AM   #121
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
WTF? What does it even mean for you to be "too dumb to ONLY see something I do"? English.....learn it.
I believe it was going for sarcasm there but he didn't do it right.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-21-2013)


Old 09-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #122
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
KYF, you're speaking so much on the greatness of Raichu's Raiton Shield, can you tell me what it actually did besides keep the Dude alive? Vs. Sasuke you're V1 was slower than Sasuke whom avoided (the sharingan only showed him what was coming, his body then moved) Raichu's blow and then pierced the shield. No Sasuke didn't go all the way through the chest like he did with Naruto at Vote, but Raichu's chest was pierced, therefore it failed. Additionally said Shield was activated when Amaretsu was all over his arm, you know the one that had to be chopped off, so the Shield did nothing there.
WTF does raikage having two different lightning armour Versions have to do with V1 raikage getting chidori to pierce a couple inches into it, but not even actually injure the raikage...
And Raikage's V2 raiton armour stopping amayersu from burning him, but having to remove his arm to keep the flames from spreading, thus engulfing him so when his shield fails he dies... Do not forget that Rai cannot hendge any of his lightning armour to get rid of flames, thus even though it can stop the flames form burning him... when the y spread and the chiled falis form lack of chakra. Raikage would die... making the removal of the arm the ONLY choice to live...

Again, What does this have to do with their being two different lighniing armour versions?

Quote:
Raichu lit up and moved fast, I'd think he'd expect moar with this tech. Vs. Naruto/KB, he had said Shield up again and lost in the Lariat battle, and then according to you he went into the famed 'Version 2'.... and Naruto got past him, just like his Dad, whom also own'd him. Vs. Madara one can excuse the 'thinking about Tsunade, wanting to save Her' shit all they want, but Raichu couldn't dodge according to others post A REGULAR SHARINGAN GENJUTSU inside that great Shield. So besides it being awesome against lessor thans, why my friend are you putting up billboards for this wack shit?
LMAO, yuur using circumstantial failures by the riakage to ty an prove there is not two different versions of lightning amrour the riakage uses despite the FACT it is shown multiple times..

1). KB beat riakage in a lariat due to pure PLOT!!! Notice the raikage's using freaking ligtning element that can pierce anything, even going through Juugo's C2 Sage mode defense and into his chest easily... as shown herehttp://www.mangapanda.com/93-31099-3...apter-462.html
Yet magically when it hit base KB's neck, it did nothing like remove his head like it should have LMOA... Due to obvious PLOT BS!!!

2). Naruto could not evne get past V1 riakage that sasuke was able to do... ANd then, Using a FULL SPEED HEAD START coupled with movig ahead of the V2 punch and a shushin allowed naruto to avoid a single punch form V2 riakage, not even move as fast as V2, otherwise naruto would not need the head start at full speed ahead of rai's attack and the shushin...


Minato did not need a full speed head start ahead of the raikage's attack to track then avoid his attack... Twice, from a STATIONARY position (which is how naruto was when he could not even get past V1 riakage consistently) minato was able to track and dodge, rai's V2 fastest attack which is something naruto cannot claim needing a full speed head start ahead of rai's attack plus a shushin just to avoid hi single punch...

3). Raiakge got distracted by tsunade spitting up blood being in trouble which got him caught by a susnaoo so he could not move, then he was hit with TSUKUYOMI from the madara clone while only in V1...


And an MS/EMS Genjutsu that hits the enemy, paralyzing them in an INSTANT, causing them to collaspe to the ground is the exact description of the basic Tsukuyomi as described by Black zetsu/Madara himself, here...

I do not understand why so many actually think Itachi's version of tsukuyomi is the ACTUAL tsukuyomi when danzou and even Obito have confirmed it is a more powerful version where the perception of time is altered ANd black zetsu confirmed that tsukuyomi is supposed to hit the enemy instantly, leaving them paralyzed unable ot move, causing them to collapse to the ground...
Just as sasuke did to KB and SHI as well as Edo Madara clone to V1 Raikage...


Quote:
Call me a Hater all day, but everytime he has been on panel, he has failed or been defeated... oh my bad, with help from KB he merc'd a Zetsu Clone... Badass!
How does Rai;s success or failure have to do with him having a version 1 and version 2 lightning armour mode? Your making a FALSE ATTRIBUTION argument... WHich is a fallacy, thus UNREASONABLE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
KCM isn't v1 and BM isnt v2. One deals with using the chakra of the beast while the other deals with actually turning into the beast (either in chakra or full flesh). Seems like you ignored my point which said that Kishi always tells us when v2 is used. He said it for CM, the different Jinchuriki forms and he said it for your favourite jutsu FTG. Just because you put more chakra into a jutsu doesn't automatically make it a new jutsu or form.
LAMO, by your logic of kishi not stating it, there is no difference between V1 Imperfect Juubito before he gained control over the juubi's power and V2 Perfect Juubito when he did... Just because it IS NOT STATED!!!
Despite the obvious difference in appearance and physical performance of the two versions...

And the same is for the riakage... In Version 1/basic Lightning armour. The riakage uses ONLY SOME of his lightning chakra to increase his speed/reflexes and defense for combat, but still is not even fast enough to outmaneuver sasuke who can track him using his SG and move faster with his level of speed/reflexes...

Version 2 lightning armour is the riakage using his MAX power level of lightning armour that is Bijuu chakra levels!!! Which ccuases his lightning shroud to double in size as well as make his hair stand up on end like a SSJ mode coupled with increased speed/reflexes so fast that the SG cannot possibly follow and sasuke cannot even begon to be able to compete against such speed...

SO Obvious differnce between the two versions... As different as a basic rasengan an an oodama rasengan... as put by HR, but all this is ignored and somehow you find a way to cherry pick all this info enough to keep Believe there is no difference between V1 and V2 lightning amour modes despite the difference in appearance as well as physical performance fromm V2 Vs V1...

Again, when you draw a conclusion based on the LACK of a STATEMENT, it is an ARGUMENT FROM SILENCE,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_silence
thus a fallacy, therefore UNREASONABLE factually... Your argument is factually unreasonable and yet you keep using it despite me able to prove this...
Arguing with a fallacious argument is not reasonable... And your goal is to be reasonable, thus you clearly need to abandon this fallacious argument...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:42 PM   #123
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
WTF? What does it even mean for you to be "too dumb to ONLY see something I do"? English.....learn it.

I clearly posted pics, including descriptions, analysis and clear comparisons between the two. If you can't comprehend then yeah, you are dumb.
1). How cna you not understand the context of the statement "I guess I am not dumb enough to see something ONLY you can"...???

2). You used two different pics... FIRST of vegeta not using his SSJ aura and the SECOND of vegeta using his SSJ aura... ANd then tried to explain that there was a difference in power when any DBZ fan knows that once going SSJ, whether in the aura or not, they are at the same power level... The ONLy way to reach SSJ is to Go FULL POWER and dawn the aura, but they do not Always have it on, but doe snot mean they are not still at the same power level LMAO...
I mean once you have already trasnformed to SSJ and powered up to max power level, dawning an aura will not icnrease your max LMAO...

Quote:
Once again, you are wrong. Ascended super saiyan DOES NOT mean super saiyan level 2. Go back and read my previous description. Ascended super saiyan is a sub-stage of super saiyan 1. You know what? I'm not going to get anywhere trying to get you to read and use reading comprehension, so lets just skip to visual aid shall we.
Not ULTRA SSJ as the magazies put it is a sub stage.. Becoming an Ascended SSJ is to go to the next level which ONLY Gohan reached, no one else back then... ANd the powering up to ULTRA SSJ mode is not that... You have to gain the power of Ultra SSJ and the Speed as well to reach an Ascended SSJ level, but you clearly for got that...

Quote:
Ascended Super Saiyan, AKA super saiyan 1 stage 2. Slightly larger muscle mass without any significant loss of speed.
LMAO, that is ULTRA SSJ... How the fuck cna you be arguing this and claim to know all about DBZ? Vegeta never reached the next level of SSJ, a.k.a becoming an Ascended SSJ...

Quote:
Ultra Super Saiyan, AKA Super saiyan 1 stage 3. Even larger muscles but with a noticeable loss of speed.
LAMO, what vegeta, Goku and trunks Reached was ULTRA SSJ level LMAO... You went so fat as to say there is 2 sub levels between SSJ1 and SSj2 just to try and ignore the FACT that An ASCENDED SSJ is a SSj2 which they were ALL trying to reach back then, but ONLY Gohan ended up doing it able to gain the POWER and SPEED...

It is FACT there is ONLY two stages of SSJ1... Basic SSJ1 stage where they are normal size and power... ANd ULTRA SSJ where they push their power so far that they get pumped up like huge Body builders, but there is nothing beyond that other then an ASCENDED SSJ which is also called SSJ2...

Quote:
Full power super saiyan. Basic super saiyan stage 1 pushed as far as it can go physically, with complete emotional control as well, which makes it even more powerful. Better then ascended Super Saiyan all around, but not quite the extreme power level of ultra super saiyan.
Now a 3rd sub level of SSJ what the fuck are you talking about... You do not know shit about DBZ!!! Their is ONLY One sub level of SSJ ever in the history of the manga and anime and that is ULTRA SSJ1 when they get all pumped up... But that is not reaching the NEXT LEVEL as Goku put it when he originally conceived the idea of an ASCENDED SSJ... No, ONLY Gohan was able to reach that ASCENDED SSJ level that was later on in the BUu saga called SSJ2 once their became a level beyond ascended saiyan which krillin originally said "does that Make Goku and ascended ascended saiyan"... for his SSJ 3... remember...

Quote:
There you have it KYF. 3 different sub-stages of Super Saiyan 1, that while somewhat different, are NOT completely different stages over all like the Super Saiyan 2, and 3 forms that follow.
LAMO, you are clearly a more newer fan while I am an original fan from the 90's... I know everythign about DBZ and even the difference between SSJ levels which DBZwiki got wrong and the you tube which you used to support your argument, but the ACTUAL Anime does not Lie... Goku says it himself "A super saiyan who has ASCENDED Beyond a super saiyan (an ascended SSJ), also known as a SUper saiyan 2" ANd Krillin comments about SSJ 3 "Does that make Goku DOUBLE ASCENDED" you know, because a SINGLE Ascended SSJ is a SSJ2, thus a Double Ascended SSJ would be a SSJ3...

Confirmed by Goku here within like the first minute...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4pMQv46vz4

HAHA, noob!!!

Quote:
Technically the highest stated power level during the frieza sage was frieza's second form which was merely stated to be "over a million", which was about double the strength of his first form that was stated to be exactly 530,000.
Actually ONLY freiza FULL power of his 2nd form was 1 million... But, his level when he fought piccilo at was about 800,000. Which is supported by Vegeta reaching 80 thousand causing freiza's scouter to blow thus go 2nd form which made piccillo feel 10 freiza's, thus 80, 000 times 10 is exactly 800, 000... Menaing he wa snot actually fighting at max power level in 2nd form which was 1 million...
Anyways, then 3rd form gave him an extra 200, 000 to give him a power level of 1.2 million and then hi final transformation gave him a max power level of 2 million... thus while fighting goku at 1%, freiza was only using 20,000 and at 50 percent was ONLY using 1 million... However, after healing goku was Only at about 900,00, and with Kaio Ken X20, Goku reached about 1, 350, 000 But he was still no match for freiza at 50%/1 million power level in final form due to fireza's speed in his final form plus power level...

Then Goku got mad and powered up his base power level to 1,300, 000 on it;s own that will KaioKen X10 gave him a power level of 1,550,000....
Then once goku went SSJ1, which is a FOLD more then his maximum power level at base which was 1, 350, 000, thus giving Goku a power level in SSJ1 of 1,975, 000... Thus why freiza once he reached 100% of final form which was 2,000,000 gave him the advantage again, but freiza's power level drained quickly compared to goku;s which eventaully by the end of the fight left goku at 1, 700, 000 and freiza at 1, 525, 000... Making even 100% freiza no match for SSJ 1 goku anymore...

Considering Piccolo was doing fairly well against frieza's 2nd form but was completely owned by his 3rd form we can assume the latter was a significant increase. Now I'm going to use some very (read=extremely) modest figures here. Some fan sites say the 3rd form double in power again, which put it around 2 million, but that's pure speculation if it really got that high. At the very least it was far greater, then the "over 1 million" power level stated for his 2nd form. Add to this when he transforms into his 4th form he gets even more powerful, which you would have to be a damn fool to think isn't at least 2 million, if not more. Then after fighting a little while frieza explicitly states he's only been using 50% of his real power. Therefore his 100% power would be no less that 4 million, at the bare fucking minimum. Then Goku as a Super Saiyan was even more powerful then him.

Quote:
So how do you get the notion that Goku was never over 2 million. LOL, he was probably well over that level just using the Kaiokenx20, much less super saiyan.
If goku used Kaio Ken+SSJ1 yes, but toriyama did not let goku do it due to the Obvious reason Goku would have made short work of even 100% freiza... But no, goku never even got over 2 million in the fight with freiza, as I have already explained...

Quote:
When you know what the fuck you're talking about, you don't need luck. Just sit down and shut the fuck up.

EDIT: I just had to touch on this. First of all I enjoy the irony of you calling me pathetic and actually misspelling the word itself. CLASSIC. The only thing pathetic here is your grammar as usual.
Yea, Irony is funny when I prove you wrong and a noob, bu in your reality you are still right, even having to criticize me for a typo and blame it on grammar... I have spell check and all of that so clearly it was a typo, but the noob will take what the noob can get...

Quote:
Secondly, my memory is superb, thank you very much. It's both a blessing and a curse and times, as I can even recall 90% of the arguments (that I actually read) made here over the years, right off the top of my head. Including yours. :[
And yet you cannot reacl the FACT that an ascended saiyan is the original term form a SSj2 and that there is ONLY 1 sub catagory of SSJ and it is a ULTRA SSJ1 which is the buffed up SSj1 versions of trunks, vegeta and goku... But never reaching an ascended SSJ due to them not gaining the SPEED along with the POWER like Gohan did...

Trunks confirms that Gohan "Did it right" able to gain the power without sacrificing speed... 2:50 seconds in...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m12txs70A4

Thus yet again I prove you wrong..
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-22-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:12 PM   #124
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

I'm done you compared a move that Raichu did vs. Juugo (CS2, 3, 4, 5 it doesn't matter), and compared it to him hitting THE EIGHT TAIL JINK? Are they in the same power neighborhood, in your mind because I never imagined such a thing? Meaning anything Raichu did to Juugo, can't be compared to the battle with KB, not even close.

And either you're calling Sasuke a Genius, or Near Genius or Raichu trash. Sasuke and 3 Bums kicked in the doors of the Kage Summit, caused such a ruckus, and damage, and remember, Sasuke never ascended to fucking chuunin.... Raichu is a Kage, for a shinobi of such age, and inexperience (remember Raichu had already went toe to toe with Minato) shouldn't have been able to pierce the Grand shield to his middle knuckles, he should've been able to outrun or dodge Amaretsu, and I guess you're putting to bed that created myth that within the Wonder Lightening Shield he's invulnerable to genjutsu, because I'm sure I can pull out some of your previous post. You went as far as using KB's battle vs. Sasuke when he used Tsukiyomi to momentarily stun KB, and stated some dumb shit about lightening abilities are like stabbing yourself therefore genjutsu doesn't work, when it was obvious that the Bijuu gave the Jink a chakra boost that dispelled the genjutsu.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-21-2013 at 05:50 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:42 PM   #125
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,196
Thanks: 9,034
Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_647

LOL, KYF. You are such a moron in just about every way. The sheer hilarity of the things you claim are simply astounding. I even gave you a video of Vegeta going Ascended SS, and you claim it's Ultra SS instead. Despite the fact that when Trunks later goes Ultra SS and realizes he's not fast enough to even touch cell, it's said that was the reason Vegeta never tried to go into that form. Thus definite proof that Ascended SS and Ultra SS are 2 different things.

To top it off you dismiss the fact that Full Power SS isn't even a thing when it is clearly a more powerful form then what Vegeta was able to produce at that time, by his own admission.


Also your argument that the Super Saiyan Aura doesn't mean a thing is purely retarded. The aura itself is a clear indication of how much of their power they are releasing at that moment. If the aura is faint then they are basically goofing around and playing with their opponent, which is exactly what vegeta was doing in that first picture I posted by casually dodging Android 19's attacks to make a fool out of him. If the aura is larger and fiercer looking, then it means they are powering up to full and about to get serious which was what Vegeta was doing in that 2nd picture, AND what every SS has done right before unleashing a large Ki blast of some kind.


Get your shit straight kid.

Edit: Nice try trying to change the subject of of raikage by the way. Didn't work, but what ever. I'll say this one more time for your hard headed self to understand. The difference in aura that saiyans release when they are half ass trying vs when they are dead fucking serious, is exactly the same principle as what Raikage does with his lighting cloak. They aren't Version 2 or whatever the fuck you want to call it. They are exactly the same shit.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 09-21-2013 at 05:49 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (09-21-2013), kael03 (09-21-2013), Spiegel (09-22-2013)
Old 09-21-2013, 06:05 PM   #126
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_647

If we argue about the Raikage any more, KYF will go idiot v4 . Another example I can think of are the clone jutsus. You can put a tonne of chakra and get many clones or a small amount of chakra and get a few clones but the jutsu remains the same.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-22-2013)
Old 09-22-2013, 01:56 AM   #127
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Who the Flying Thunder Fuck is going to read all that shit KYF?

You do know that the more you right doesn't equate to being more correct.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (09-22-2013), Human Rasengan (09-24-2013), jekyl_hyde (09-22-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-22-2013)
Old 09-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #128
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Who the Flying Thunder Fuck is going to read all that shit KYF?

You do know that the more you right doesn't equate to being more correct.
Spiegel,

He'd make a great politician. He's already mastered the filibuster.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-24-2013)
Old 09-22-2013, 09:47 AM   #129
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

A better question, KYF, have you ever been wrong about, anything, any prediction, anything ever, you seemingly know everything and is perfect on Kishi's perceptions even when he doesn't print it.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-22-2013), Human Rasengan (09-24-2013), kael03 (09-22-2013), platinumrug (09-24-2013)
Old 09-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #130
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_647

There was that one time he stated Sasuke was a secret kyuubi jink. Oh, and the Juubi was a wolf. And don't forget that Tobi is still shisui.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:53 PM   #131
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
LOL, KYF. You are such a moron in just about every way. The sheer hilarity of the things you claim are simply astounding. I even gave you a video of Vegeta going Ascended SS, and you claim it's Ultra SS instead. Despite the fact that when Trunks later goes Ultra SS and realizes he's not fast enough to even touch cell, it's said that was the reason Vegeta never tried to go into that form. Thus definite proof that Ascended SS and Ultra SS are 2 different things.

To top it off you dismiss the fact that Full Power SS isn't even a thing when it is clearly a more powerful form then what Vegeta was able to produce at that time, by his own admission.


Also your argument that the Super Saiyan Aura doesn't mean a thing is purely retarded. The aura itself is a clear indication of how much of their power they are releasing at that moment. If the aura is faint then they are basically goofing around and playing with their opponent, which is exactly what vegeta was doing in that first picture I posted by casually dodging Android 19's attacks to make a fool out of him. If the aura is larger and fiercer looking, then it means they are powering up to full and about to get serious which was what Vegeta was doing in that 2nd picture, AND what every SS has done right before unleashing a large Ki blast of some kind.


Get your shit straight kid.

Edit: Nice try trying to change the subject of of raikage by the way. Didn't work, but what ever. I'll say this one more time for your hard headed self to understand. The difference in aura that saiyans release when they are half ass trying vs when they are dead fucking serious, is exactly the same principle as what Raikage does with his lighting cloak. They aren't Version 2 or whatever the fuck you want to call it. They are exactly the same shit.
1). Proven by the anime itself that SSj2 is an ascended Super saiyan by GOKU himself when explaining the difference HERE with the first 30 seconds...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4pMQv46vz4 But you completely ignored because it shat on your dumbass argument...

Krillin even makes the Joke that does being a SSJ3 make Goku DOUBLE ASCENDED Because a SSJ2 is an ASCENDED SSJ, thus a SSJ3 would make Goku a DOUBLE ASCENDED SSJ...

2). There is no such thing as a FULL POWER SSJ1... WHat Goku and Gohan did was leanr to extend the stamina of their SSJ forms to always be in SSJ1 form in order to save tons of energy by not transforming thus have a greater level of power at base then even in Ultra SSJ1...

FULL POWER SSJ1 is some creation of new fans, not toriyama and never mentioned in the manga or anime... And with their ONLY being 1 sub catagory of SSJ which is a ULTRA SSJ1 with the BULKY SSJ1, but that is it...

3). Some how the absolute retard in you idiots will not allow you to see a difference between raikage using SOME Lightning chakra to increase his speed/reflexes and defense some Vs his MAX power lightning chakra that takes his speed/reflexes and defense far beyond his previous lightning chakra cloak made of SOME lightning chakra and even the APPEARANCE changes..
Having the lightning cloak double in size and the hair of the riakage stand straight up...

And your logic of saying there is NO difference between KCM naruto using ONLY SOME of the Kyuubi's power and Bijuu Mode where naruto is using ALL of the Kyuubi's power showing a Version 1/v1 with KCM and Version 2/V2 with Bijuu mode... Just like what raikage does with his lightning chakra...

And Even Juubito does the same thing... Using SOME of the Juubi power while out of control in imperfect Juubito/V1 Juubito then once he gains control over the power an is able to use ALL the Juubi's power, Juubito's appearance changes and physical performance goes up for a V2 Juubito, however, you idiots ignore this FACT while just being completely retarded enough to argue there is no difference between Raikage using ONLY SOME lightning chakra to increase his power, speed, defense Vs MAX power lightning chakra to increase the power, speed, defense of the raiakge way beyond using ONLY SOME lightning chakra plus a change in physical appearance...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-22-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:27 PM   #132
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I'm done you compared a move that Raichu did vs. Juugo (CS2, 3, 4, 5 it doesn't matter), and compared it to him hitting THE EIGHT TAIL JINK? Are they in the same power neighborhood, in your mind because I never imagined such a thing? Meaning anything Raichu did to Juugo, can't be compared to the battle with KB, not even close.
LMFAO, no I didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have gone retarded like the rest of the idiots trying to argue NO difference between SOME lightning chakra raikage/V1 and Max power Lightning chakra raikage/V2 despite the different in appearances and levels of performance..

Quote:
And either you're calling Sasuke a Genius, or Near Genius or Raichu trash. Sasuke and 3 Bums kicked in the doors of the Kage Summit, caused such a ruckus, and damage, and remember, Sasuke never ascended to fucking chuunin.... Raichu is a Kage, for a shinobi of such age, and inexperience (remember Raichu had already went toe to toe with Minato) shouldn't have been able to pierce the Grand shield to his middle knuckles, he should've been able to outrun or dodge Amaretsu, and I guess you're putting to bed that created myth that within the Wonder Lightening Shield he's invulnerable to genjutsu, because I'm sure I can pull out some of your previous post. You went as far as using KB's battle vs. Sasuke when he used Tsukiyomi to momentarily stun KB, and stated some dumb shit about lightening abilities are like stabbing yourself therefore genjutsu doesn't work, when it was obvious that the Bijuu gave the Jink a chakra boost that dispelled the genjutsu.
Again, WTF are you talking about!!!! You are not addressing the topic at all just using a FALSE ATTRIBUTION FALLACY for an argument becuae obviously you do not have a reasonable argument of why there is NO difference between V1 And V2 Lightning armour riakage....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
If we argue about the Raikage any more, KYF will go idiot v4 . Another example I can think of are the clone jutsus. You can put a tonne of chakra and get many clones or a small amount of chakra and get a few clones but the jutsu remains the same.
LMAO, I am not the idiot using an argument fromm silence coupled with the most retarded comparison to actually try to argue there is no difference between V1 and V2 lightning armour riakage despite the difference in physical appearance, physical performance and the amount of power that is used with each version which is the basis for the difference between V1 Imperfect Juubito and V2 perfect juubito as well as KCM/V1 Kyuubi power Naruto and Biju Mode/V2 Kyuubi power Naruto...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
There was that one time he stated Sasuke was a secret kyuubi jink. Oh, and the Juubi was a wolf. And don't forget that Tobi is still shisui.
: I theorized sasuke COULD have been a secret hiding place for the other half of the Kyuubi's power back when he was showing signs of being taken over by the Kyuubi's power which was just his susanoo coupled with YIN chakra of the Juubi that the brain of the uchiha produces...
And the theory was right, with all that was happening to the point even Karin confirming that the power sasuke was using and being ocntrolle dby was the same as naruto's Kyuubi power made it more then obvious that sasue COULD have been what I theorized...

: I was wrong about the Juubi being a wolf, but I was damn right about the Juubi itself WHICH I PREDICTED LONG BEFORE IT CAME TO BE AND IN THE MOON TOO WHICH YOU FAILED TO MENTION FOR OBVIOUS REASONS...

: Yes, shisui is not tobi, that much is obvious... I was wrong about that one and it still has not been explained what happened to shisui's body, why he and Obito are the ONLY two with completely different more powerful MS jutsu in both eyes, what actually happened in the mist with yangura's control and why shisui was implied many times to have senju chakra...
Although, after learning that kagami, shisui's father was such a senju supported. It has become ver likely that kamagi porked and married a Senju, thus shisui inherited senju and Uchiha bloodlines which is why he has the same color chakra as hashirama senju and why his SG/MS is damn powerful...

You see, because I actually make theories and prediction, I have the chance of being right or wrong.... But, when you are such a little pussy that you do not make prediction beyond opposite my theories because you do not want to be criticized due to that huge mangina you have between your legs... thus just criticize other people for their theories and predictions while not making any of your own because you are so full of bitch in the deepest crevices of your soul... You show everyone your true colors of soft pink Bitch!!! While proving you have no right to criticize someone for something you yourself do not even have a single testicle to do yourself...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:41 PM   #133
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_647

I don't make predictions/theories not because I'm "too much of a pussy" (nice ad hominen there), I don't make predictions because I don't give enough of a fuck to put the effort into it. Debunking you is easy, because I've read the manga and the shit you say is completely off base.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #134
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMFAO, no I didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have gone retarded like the rest of the idiots trying to argue NO difference between SOME lightning chakra raikage/V1 and Max power Lightning chakra raikage/V2 despite the different in appearances and levels of performance..



Again, WTF are you talking about!!!! You are not addressing the topic at all just using a FALSE ATTRIBUTION FALLACY for an argument becuae obviously you do not have a reasonable argument of why there is NO difference between V1 And V2 Lightning armour riakage....



LMAO, I am not the idiot using an argument fromm silence coupled with the most retarded comparison to actually try to argue there is no difference between V1 and V2 lightning armour riakage despite the difference in physical appearance, physical performance and the amount of power that is used with each version which is the basis for the difference between V1 Imperfect Juubito and V2 perfect juubito as well as KCM/V1 Kyuubi power Naruto and Biju Mode/V2 Kyuubi power Naruto...



: I theorized sasuke COULD have been a secret hiding place for the other half of the Kyuubi's power back when he was showing signs of being taken over by the Kyuubi's power which was just his susanoo coupled with YIN chakra of the Juubi that the brain of the uchiha produces...
And the theory was right, with all that was happening to the point even Karin confirming that the power sasuke was using and being ocntrolle dby was the same as naruto's Kyuubi power made it more then obvious that sasue COULD have been what I theorized...

: I was wrong about the Juubi being a wolf, but I was damn right about the Juubi itself WHICH I PREDICTED LONG BEFORE IT CAME TO BE AND IN THE MOON TOO WHICH YOU FAILED TO MENTION FOR OBVIOUS REASONS...

: Yes, shisui is not tobi, that much is obvious... I was wrong about that one and it still has not been explained what happened to shisui's body, why he and Obito are the ONLY two with completely different more powerful MS jutsu in both eyes, what actually happened in the mist with yangura's control and why shisui was implied many times to have senju chakra...
Although, after learning that kagami, shisui's father was such a senju supported. It has become ver likely that kamagi porked and married a Senju, thus shisui inherited senju and Uchiha bloodlines which is why he has the same color chakra as hashirama senju and why his SG/MS is damn powerful...

You see, because I actually make theories and prediction, I have the chance of being right or wrong.... But, when you are such a little pussy that you do not make prediction beyond opposite my theories because you do not want to be criticized due to that huge mangina you have between your legs... thus just criticize other people for their theories and predictions while not making any of your own because you are so full of bitch in the deepest crevices of your soul... You show everyone your true colors of soft pink Bitch!!! While proving you have no right to criticize someone for something you yourself do not even have a single testicle to do yourself...
Wrong you're placing words in my mouth, I stated that what you call V2 is a maxxed power version of what you call V1, its the same thing, just moar power. V2 doesn't add anything beyond increased power and speed, lightening bolts don't come from his ass, no electricity from the eyebrows, now electric smoke blanket from his breath, no additions, whereas Minatos Tech clearly have differences.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-22-2013), kael03 (09-22-2013), platinumrug (09-24-2013)
Old 09-22-2013, 04:14 PM   #135
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I don't make predictions/theories not because I'm "too much of a pussy" (nice ad hominen there), I don't make predictions because I don't give enough of a fuck to put the effort into it. Debunking you is easy, because I've read the manga and the shit you say is completely off base.
LMAO, you do not give a fuck yet you are here talking about naruto every damn day... WHo are you trying to fool? Me or yourself!?!? All you do is criticize everyone elses ideas while not having a single one of your own... clearly suffering from being pure Bitch at your very core...

Yea, it is real easy to debunk something mostly based on inductive reasoning... Dumbass...

The Only thing you debunk is your ability to make a reasonable argument based on something more then your overcompensating bitch rage that causes you to complain about everyone else's ideas while not having a single one of your own...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Wrong you're placing words in my mouth, I stated that what you call V2 is a maxxed power version of what you call V1, its the same thing, just moar power. V2 doesn't add anything beyond increased power and speed, lightening bolts don't come from his ass, no electricity from the eyebrows, now electric smoke blanket from his breath, no additions, whereas Minatos Tech clearly have differences.
Yea, I put the words of you using false attribution (irrelevant source) in your mouth, not you writing it yourself of your own will...

LAMO, V1 and V2 are the same despite the FACT you admit V2 gives far greater speed and power then V1 LMAO!! DO you hear yourself, I mean WTF... How many pot smokers are posting here... Using pot logic where different physical appearance, physical performance and power difference means nothing...
V1 lightning armour raikage with his hair down Only using SOME lightning chakra which shroud just around his body and increases his speed/reflexes, power and defense some while V2 lightning armour riakage with his hair standing up form the huge upsurge of power Lightning armour double the v1 shroud that is at MAX power giving far greater speed/reflexes, power and defense beyond V1 lightning armour...

But there is clearly no difference between the two different version/levels... The same way there is no difference between a rasengan and an oodama rasengan... KCM naruto and BM naruto... Or Imperfect V1 Juubito or perfect V2 Juubito...

All having the first using some of the full power and the latter using ALL of the full power coupled with different appearance showing two completely different versions...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.