Legend of Korra S2 eps 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 09-20-2013, 11:23 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Legend of Korra S2 eps 3

http://www.animehere.com/avatar-the-...episode-3.html

Enjoy.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Spiegel (09-20-2013), Uchiha09 (09-21-2013)

Old 09-20-2013, 11:56 PM   #2
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Legend of Korra S2 eps 3

So Team Korra have been reduced to side shows and plot props thus far. Although, I think Bolin's character has gotten funnier, same vibe Soka brought to the show.

It was an ok episode overall, thought we where gonna get to see more from last episode where Tenzin's daughter found the stature of the first Avatar. It also would have been nice to have gotten flashback from when Aang's kids where younger to kinda get a better feel how Aang was with his family.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-21-2013)
Old 09-21-2013, 12:05 AM   #3
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

I see Korra's dad becoming the Chief of the Southern Tribe and thus going back to the old way where each tribe has its own chief. Personally I want to see the Foggy Swamp Tribe and how they developed after the 100 yr war and their relations with the 2 major tribes.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 04:27 AM   #4
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Those laughs...
Old 09-21-2013, 10:29 AM   #5
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I'm kind of a little upset about the direction the writers are having Korra take. I mean, I understand why Aang was the way he was, he was a kid for crying out loud. Korra is almost an adult. That said, I enjoyed the quarreling between ATLA kids. And didn't Bumi do some bending at the end of LoK Season 1?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:54 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

The direction is my biggest problem.....it just seems way too predictable....

I really want her uncle to have a twisted way of unifying the tribes. I want him to want to do good rather than make his brother suffer due to his own selfish pride. I am hating Korra as she is being way too gullible and naive for her age. This is starting to sound like Real World Avatar -The lost episodes.... I want her to actually befriend one of the spirits so she can have a heart to heart and understand what the spirits need of her. Not only that Korra needs to realize she has the upmost power. She needs to cast away her foolish belief in her uncle and actually believe in herself for a change. He wants to seem like a mentor but act as her savior.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote