Naruto_647 - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-22-2013, 04:16 PM   #136
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_647

More ad hominen fun. Cool story, bro.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (09-24-2013)

Old 09-22-2013, 04:22 PM   #137
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
More ad hominen fun. Cool story, bro.
Well, it's a fact you criticize everyone else's idea's while never having one of your own just proving one way or another that you are full or pure Pink Bitch at your core...
Who else would believe they have the right to criticize someone about something they cannot even do themselves without having pure unbridled Bitch in them???...

Just accept it, you have pure bitch in you that governs you bitch behavior...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:28 PM   #138
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Roger Ebert didn't make movies but made a living presenting criticism, both positive and negative, to them, so your whole point of kael being a bitch for doing so is completely moot.

You could at least admit that making 1001 assumptions by doing logical gymnastics without a net does lead to you facing the ground head first too many times for anyone's sanity, but nope, you cry like the pussy you so hilariously called kael. So cry moar, noob.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-22-2013), platinumrug (09-24-2013)
Old 09-23-2013, 08:11 AM   #139
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Say and post what you want, and call it V2 everyday of the week and 7 times on Sunday, I'll call it powered up, and until Kishi or Raichu says different I'll go with that. I don't need pom poms for people to agree with what I'm saying if its not defined by the author, and I won't get on a soapbox preaching... 'Everybody say Powered Up!!! or your wrong.', leaving that to others. KYF, carry on, you're far from done, this is a known fakt.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:13 PM   #140
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Roger Ebert didn't make movies but made a living presenting criticism, both positive and negative, to them, so your whole point of kael being a bitch for doing so is completely moot.

You could at least admit that making 1001 assumptions by doing logical gymnastics without a net does lead to you facing the ground head first too many times for anyone's sanity, but nope, you cry like the pussy you so hilariously called kael. So cry moar, noob.
Coming fomr another guy who cannot have an idea beyond Raiton+earth=magnetism element... You too have no right to criticize others ideas when you cannot even form more then one of your own... Just a bunch of delusional elitist who think they know how to disprove "could" and "probably" with your opinion only proves how absolutely gump you idiots truly are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Say and post what you want, and call it V2 everyday of the week and 7 times on Sunday, I'll call it powered up, and until Kishi or Raichu says different I'll go with that. I don't need pom poms for people to agree with what I'm saying if its not defined by the author, and I won't get on a soapbox preaching... 'Everybody say Powered Up!!! or your wrong.', leaving that to others. KYF, carry on, you're far from done, this is a known fakt.
No, I am done tying to argue with someone who can accpet that using SOME Kyuubi power and then all for MAX power gives naruto two version and even with Imperfect Juubito using some power and perfect Juubito using it all at max power shows two different versions...

Even a rasenagan an oodama rasengan are two different version, one being some the the chakra and the later being the max chakra... But there is somehow no difference there too...

Thus some how there is no difference between Raikage using some lightning chakra as a shroud to increase his speed/reflexes, power and defense some vs raikage using his Maz power of Lihgtning chakra which is double the first shroud, causing the hair to even stand up like a SSJ plus increase in speed/reflexes, power and dfense afr beyond the first lightning chakra shroud clearly showing two different versions for a V1 and a V2....

What really makes you look stupid is that even the people on NF understand this, but you for some reason cannot.. Can for naruto and can for even Juubito, but not the raikage for some reason...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-23-2013, 12:31 PM   #141
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Coming fomr another guy who cannot have an idea beyond Raiton+earth=magnetism element...
So you accuse me of not having ideas apart from an idea that I honestly don't even remember of having or even seeing be discussed by others. Great success, KYF!

Quote:
You too have no right to criticize others ideas when you cannot even form more then one of your own...
  1. That requirement is nullified by the fact professional critics exist.
  2. I actually have written original fiction and posted some chapters here. Now do tell me KYF, where's your OWN ideas instead of lunatic thoughts around Kishimoto's? Oh right, you don't have. Like i said many times before, don't throw rocks when you have a glass roof.

Old 09-23-2013, 01:17 PM   #142
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
So you accuse me of not having ideas apart from an idea that I honestly don't even remember of having or even seeing be discussed by others. Great success, KYF!
Lol, you do not even remember the ONLY idea you ever had which was that the magnetism element is likely a combination of lightning+Earth, not wind and earth as originally believed...
I was so proud of you to stop bitching about everyone else ideas and actually have one of your own... But, you do nto even remember it...

Quote:
  1. That requirement is nullified by the fact professional critics exist.
  1. Unless they are top notch writers, directors, ect of the movie business then they are just douche bags and nothing more...

Quote:
  2. I actually have written original fiction and posted some chapters here. Now do tell me KYF, where's your OWN ideas instead of lunatic thoughts around Kishimoto's? Oh right, you don't have. Like i said many times before, don't throw rocks when you have a glass roof.
Wow, the Forrest gump radiates off of you like the stink off of your original fiction...

1). If my idea's are so LOONY... then why am I right so much of the time, which you ignore... Compared to you NEVER being right because you do not even have any idea's beyond "this manga is stupid and poorly written yet I will still be here to read and discuss it on a daily basis"...

2). I wrote some fanFicition 1 time in the naruto fanfiction section, but even I did not like it all that much... And While I do have idea's on Finishing the dragon ball serioes that toriyama somehow is doing very similar to my original thoughts on how to finish it...
And I had an idea of finishing Rurouni Kenshin too... The Enishi saga did not do that series justice so I was going to create a final saga based on around the originator of the revolution as the final villain as well as give the hitan mitsurugi style two more levels for higher performance an action... Thus Kenshin could have an ultimate battle with the final villain to really end the series as it should have been IMO...

Even had an an idea for an original series for a manga based around martial magic (witch craft/Magic+martial arts) pretty much... But never went anywhere with it... So While I have not done anything, I have at least had idea's about this series beyond "It sucks Boohoo"...

3). Somehow you think writing one unpopular story gives you the right to criticize my idea's despite the ctual success I have had with a good bit of them, much less kishimoto or even Kubo who have very successful series... You are an arrogant little shit, which you continuously try to Protect onto me because of your Narcissistic perfectionism likely cannot allow you accept a fault, thus you just project it onto me in order to avoid the anxiety of your lack of perfection...

Either way, you have no right to criticize my ideas about this series considering you cannot even have more then one of your own... And writing an unpopular story does not give you the right either.. Only implies jealousy towards my success with my Ideas..

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-23-2013, 02:28 PM   #143
Numinous

Quote:
Unless they are top notch writers, directors, ect of the movie business then they are just douche bags and nothing more...
No True Scottsman fallacy. You're not helping your deluded point of view.
Quote:
Wow, the Forrest gump radiates off of you like the stink off of your original fiction...

1). If my idea's are so LOONY... then why am I right so much of the time, which you ignore...
Except you aren't, you simply ignore your own failures or come up with butthurt excuses for them to fail. Like the Juubi being a tree thing, you started whining when ACt poked fun at you saying "who could have guessed it was a plant!" despite you insisting with me a few weeks earlier that the Juubi could still be a wolf when I said it couldn't be due to its plant motif.

Sorry, KYF, you're on the last people to claim you're right much of time when you are wrong tens of times over that.

Quote:
Compared to you NEVER being right
Oh, you mean Kishimoto never shot down dozens of your theories that I had refuted before. Funny how your memory is so selective!

Quote:
Even had an an idea for an original series for a manga based around martial magic (witch craft/Magic+martial arts) pretty much... But never went anywhere with it...
Then why the fuck do you waste your time in 2, 2! forums that think you're an idiot when you could actually do something that would prove your intelligence? Go, KYF, go write your idea and link it if you do something so we all can read, that's millions of times better than you being egged on 24/7.

Quote:
3). Somehow you think writing one unpopular story gives you the right to criticize my idea's
No, I only mentioned my original fiction to disprove your gargantuan idiocy of saying I don't have original ideas. I do have them, but I don't waste them in making mental gymnastics's over someone else's work.

Oh, and an idea: why don't you actually read my fiction and comment on it instead of weaving a whole paragraph of moronic butthurt whining? At least you could at least do something of value to someone that isn't you.

Old 09-23-2013, 04:25 PM   #144
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Every week the same fucking shit.
Human Rasengan (09-24-2013), MrBIG (09-23-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-23-2013)
Old 09-23-2013, 06:04 PM   #145
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

+rep. Sentiment I dare say of the forum. Every week the same fucking shit.
Human Rasengan (09-24-2013), MrBIG (09-23-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-23-2013)
Old 09-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #146
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Coming fomr another guy who cannot have an idea beyond Raiton+earth=magnetism element... You too have no right to criticize others ideas when you cannot even form more then one of your own... Just a bunch of delusional elitist who think they know how to disprove "could" and "probably" with your opinion only proves how absolutely gump you idiots truly are...

No, I am done tying to argue with someone who can accpet that using SOME Kyuubi power and then all for MAX power gives naruto two version and even with Imperfect Juubito using some power and perfect Juubito using it all at max power shows two different versions...

Even a rasenagan an oodama rasengan are two different version, one being some the the chakra and the later being the max chakra... But there is somehow no difference there too...

Thus some how there is no difference between Raikage using some lightning chakra as a shroud to increase his speed/reflexes, power and defense some vs raikage using his Maz power of Lihgtning chakra which is double the first shroud, causing the hair to even stand up like a SSJ plus increase in speed/reflexes, power and dfense afr beyond the first lightning chakra shroud clearly showing two different versions for a V1 and a V2....

What really makes you look stupid is that even the people on NF understand this, but you for some reason cannot.. Can for naruto and can for even Juubito, but not the raikage for some reason...
Sorry, you must be confusing me with others, if Naruto uses Kyuubi power, that's all he's doing imho. If its added and the entire form changes then he's using it with a power boost and a form change. If Naruto adds wind chakra for example to a Rasengan, that may boost the power, and possibly the abilities of the Rasengen, but like it or not, at the end of the day its a Rasengen. What you're expressing is as if Raichu gets some greater retarded boost that MATTERS, and it does something different or exponentially better than the first version. Which isn't the case.

Honestly, can you show me one panel, just one were Raichu is overall, or generally satisfied? I can't remember one. The first time he hit V2 in your world, he lost an arm, and if Gaara hadn't stopped both Sasuke, and Raichu, WE know from the loss of the arm, that his whole body would've been on fire and he would've died, that's never been in dispute. The second time he couldn't stop Naruto from passing, and the last and third time, he got hit with Tsukiyomi. If I'm incorrect or blowing smoke, please say so, and show proof.

You also act like its such big thing going to V2, because characters pushed that bijuu like power pill you ate it. Keep in mind the 1 Tail whilst a Bijuu would look like what vs. the current Naruto, Sasuke, Obito, and Edo Hokage, or even SOME of the Kyuubi cloaked shinobi would wear his ass out, so I wasn't impressed by the propaganda as much as you. They said the same about Kisame, who wound up being basically trash.

And though you won't say it, I will... Raichu has been a HUGE disappointment as a Kage. Has shown limited ability, some leadership, a stubborn personality, speed capable of keeping the noobs under control, but can't step in the realm of most Bosses, lightening abilities greatly overrated to call him a Kage, seen better techs from people beneath him... But that's just my opinion. He's been less than even Mei, at least she broke Sasuke's Susanoo down so that Oonoki could finish him off, so at least we can say she was effective vs. at least an Uber opponent. Raichu helped defeat Zetsu Clone, and that's the only accomplishiment he's had since he became Raikage, if not post his non failure, or success in ANYTHING, ANYWHERE. If that's the substance of the character, how great can his jutsu's be, hell give him V7.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-23-2013 at 06:53 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (09-23-2013)
Old 09-24-2013, 12:03 PM   #147
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
No True Scottsman fallacy. You're not helping your deluded point of view.
1). How is this a no true Scotsman fallacy...? Again you do not know how to even use a simple fallacy... Proving yet again you are just an idiot who makes threads about things he does not even understand.

2). Yea because those who do not even have the knowledge and skills to write a good story have the right to judge someone else's story as if they know what is wrong with it beyond their own lack of preference... Just like with you complaining about kishi's writing all the time when you cannot even write a story 1/100th as popular as his... SO who are you to know what is good or not good?
Your just some failed writer with a narcissistic perfectionist complex... What right do you nor anyone on this forum have to judge kishi's writing as "BAD"... Are you Kubo, toriyama or Oda? NO!!! You just delude yourselves that you actually know what is good and bad beyond you own preference..

Quote:
Except you aren't, you simply ignore your own failures or come up with butthurt excuses for them to fail. Like the Juubi being a tree thing, you started whining when ACt poked fun at you saying "who could have guessed it was a plant!" despite you insisting with me a few weeks earlier that the Juubi could still be a wolf when I said it couldn't be due to its plant motif.
1). LMAO, it could still be a damn wolf in this manga you idiot... have you forgotten that susanoo has been complete like 3 times now lol...

2). You did nto predict it could be a tree, just that it was not a wolf per my original idea which again proves you have no original idea's, just counter idea's to my own...

3). What Plant motif? It has what could be a plant on it's back, does not make it a plant... Hashirama can create tree's from himself, does not ake him a plant either... You are just trying to act like you were write about something you clearly were not...

4). I still predicted the Juubi, and in the moon long before it was revealed... So suck on that... I comes up with BS excusses when my idea's fail when all you do is argue obviously confirmed thoeries are wrong like My theory about danzou using Izanagi, which you and that idiot kal say is wrong despite me clearly theorizing danzou is using it before it was revealed...

Just the type of mental gymnastics you idiots perform to try ad delude yourself that I am never right despite my many success, especially recently...

Quote:
Sorry, KYF, you're on the last people to claim you're right much of time when you are wrong tens of times over that.
Oh, you mean Kishimoto never shot down dozens of your theories that I had refuted before. Funny how your memory is so selective!
You refuted... Your an idiot!!! You cannot refute a "COULD BE" when the evidence easily proves it "COULD BE" like with sasuke as a secret hiding place for the other half of the Kyuubi theory...
sasuke was showing many signs that he could actually have had the other half of the Kyuubi within him, thus COULD BE a secret hiding place for the other half of the Kyuubi... But you act like rerefuted that despite all the evidence that shows sasuke COULD BE a container of the other half of the kyuubi back then...

LMAO, you gotta know your STUPID when you claiming you are refuting inductive arguments... Dumb ass...!!!

Quote:
Then why the fuck do you waste your time in 2, 2! forums that think you're an idiot when you could actually do something that would prove your intelligence? Go, KYF, go write your idea and link it if you do something so we all can read, that's millions of times better than you being egged on 24/7.
LMFAO, the ONLY ones who think I am an idiot are the ones who actually cannot accept the reality of their favorite character or just being wrong some times... SO I must be stupid because naruto really is not that fast in KCM while everyone else ignores the circumstances of the Feat of dodging raikage's v2 punch using a full speed head start head of the attack coupled with a shushin...

And I do not have all the time in the world to just write original writing much less be on this form more then a couple hours a day, nor do I have someone to draw for me meaning I would have to draw as well taking up even more time... Literally it would take months upon months just to release a single chapter... And that is not good enough IMO...

Quote:
No, I only mentioned my original fiction to disprove your gargantuan idiocy of saying I don't have original ideas. I do have them, but I don't waste them in making mental gymnastics's over someone else's work.
LMFAO, what does having a unsuccessful original writing do for you, huh? Show that your original idea's and writings are just pathetic at best IMO... But, at least when you make a theory, you can show your success of deduction and common sense.... Which is better then the nothing of being a failed writer IMO...
And you claim you do not perform mental gymnastics over SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK, but you perform GOLD METAL MENTAL GYMNASTICS to try and delude yourself that I was not successful with my theory about danzou having Izanagi... Meaning you perform mental gymnastics over my theory of someone else's work so Yea, that is so much better...

Quote:
Oh, and an idea: why don't you actually read my fiction and comment on it instead of weaving a whole paragraph of moronic butthurt whining? At least you could at least do something of value to someone that isn't you.
No thanks you, it's lack of popularity leaves me with the simple idea it is not that good... Maybe when I have more time on my hands to waste I will give it a look...
What is the basis of the story and I will tell you if I will even be interested or not...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-24-2013, 12:27 PM   #148
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Sorry, you must be confusing me with others, if Naruto uses Kyuubi power, that's all he's doing imho. If its added and the entire form changes then he's using it with a power boost and a form change. If Naruto adds wind chakra for example to a Rasengan, that may boost the power, and possibly the abilities of the Rasengen, but like it or not, at the end of the day its a Rasengen. What you're expressing is as if Raichu gets some greater retarded boost that MATTERS, and it does something different or exponentially better than the first version. Which isn't the case.
1). You are actually inferring there is no difference between a rasengan and a fuuton rasengan... Good god, you have gone retarded Neo, WTF happen to you... Are you on drugs?
I am guessing this means you think there is no difference between an oodama rasnegan and a rasnegan, right... Despite the more power and destruvtive force beyond a rasnegan that an oodama version has...

2). LMFAO, you saying V2 lightning armour is not Exponentially better then V1 lightning armour despite the huge power difference, Huge speed/reflexes difference and HUGE Defense difference Because if a V1 lightning armour used by the 3rd raikage can tank a FRS then imagine what a V2 lightning armour that is way bigger and more powerful can tank...

Wow is all I have to say... Such mental gymnastics are legendary... You are are surpassing your original idiocy for a V2 level... Congrats...

Quote:
Honestly, can you show me one panel, just one were Raichu is overall, or generally satisfied? I can't remember one. The first time he hit V2 in your world, he lost an arm, and if Gaara hadn't stopped both Sasuke, and Raichu, WE know from the loss of the arm, that his whole body would've been on fire and he would've died, that's never been in dispute. The second time he couldn't stop Naruto from passing, and the last and third time, he got hit with Tsukiyomi. If I'm incorrect or blowing smoke, please say so, and show proof.
LMFAO, What does the lack of success of the raikage Vs MS sasuke or stopping KCM naruto with a full speed head start ahead of him plus a shushin have to do with their being two different versions??? And Raikage NEVER went V2 against madara for some reason... Kishi held him back for some reason...
Anyways, You make NO FUCKING SENSE NEO!!! What MATTERS is the FACT that V1 lighting armour offers FAR LESS power, speed/reflexes and defense then what V2 lightning armour offers, plus the altered appearance of a DOUBLE sized lightnign armour and the HAIR standing up on end to show two different version, but you do nto even think there is muc of a difference between a Rasnegan and FRS for gods sakes So I will not argue with you no more... since you are clearly not in your right mind...

Quote:
You also act like its such big thing going to V2, because characters pushed that bijuu like power pill you ate it. Keep in mind the 1 Tail whilst a Bijuu would look like what vs. the current Naruto, Sasuke, Obito, and Edo Hokage, or even SOME of the Kyuubi cloaked shinobi would wear his ass out, so I wasn't impressed by the propaganda as much as you. They said the same about Kisame, who wound up being basically trash.
LMFAO, you do realize that BIJUU level power is ONLY possessed y literally 4 people besides JINS, right... 4th Raikage A, Hashirama, Edo madara and Nagato... And yet there is nothing impressive about it Becuase you think the shikaku 1tail would be anything special when in reality, Karin read the raikage;s chakra level and as far as we know ONLY read the Bijuu the Hachibi's chakra level, thus is more likely comparing it to his then the Ichibi shikaku...
however, what does nay of this have to di with there being two different versions of lightning armour the 4th rakage can use... You keep making these false attribution fallacies and for what?

Quote:
And though you won't say it, I will... Raichu has been a HUGE disappointment as a Kage. Has shown limited ability, some leadership, a stubborn personality, speed capable of keeping the noobs under control, but can't step in the realm of most Bosses, lightening abilities greatly overrated to call him a Kage, seen better techs from people beneath him... But that's just my opinion. He's been less than even Mei, at least she broke Sasuke's Susanoo down so that Oonoki could finish him off, so at least we can say she was effective vs. at least an Uber opponent. Raichu helped defeat Zetsu Clone, and that's the only accomplishiment he's had since he became Raikage, if not post his non failure, or success in ANYTHING, ANYWHERE. If that's the substance of the character, how great can his jutsu's be, hell give him V7.
LMAO, The raikage was easily owning KCM naruto in V1 so how about that success... Easily owned C2 Juugo as well as Edo Madara without susanoo and with susanoo by using the tsuchikage's help to increase the speed of his V1, but never used V2 for some reason...

However, success and failure have nothing to do with the obviousness of there being two differnce lightning amrour versions the raikage uses....

But again, you see no real difference between a rasengan an a FRS so I should know your ability to understand difference is like that if a 5 year old, thus will not argue with you anymore...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-24-2013)
Old 09-24-2013, 02:00 PM   #149
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite part of this is when Kyf insists the Juubi could still be a wolf, when Madara's history lesson said it was a tree, it is currently a tree, and Madara stated that when the top of the tree blooms is when the infinite tsukuyomi can be cast.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-24-2013)
Old 09-24-2013, 02:12 PM   #150
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
My favorite part of this is when Kyf insists the Juubi could still be a wolf, when Madara's history lesson said it was a tree, it is currently a tree, and Madara stated that when the top of the tree blooms is when the infinite tsukuyomi can be cast.
Lycanthropy. Or, in this case, "lycanthrotree".

*rimshot*
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-24-2013)