Naruto_647 - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2013, 03:34 PM   #151
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1). You are actually inferring there is no difference between a rasengan and a fuuton rasengan... Good god, you have gone retarded Neo, WTF happen to you... Are you on drugs?
I am guessing this means you think there is no difference between an oodama rasnegan and a rasnegan, right... Despite the more power and destruvtive force beyond a rasnegan that an oodama version has...

2). LMFAO, you saying V2 lightning armour is not Exponentially better then V1 lightning armour despite the huge power difference, Huge speed/reflexes difference and HUGE Defense difference Because if a V1 lightning armour used by the 3rd raikage can tank a FRS then imagine what a V2 lightning armour that is way bigger and more powerful can tank...

Wow is all I have to say... Such mental gymnastics are legendary... You are are surpassing your original idiocy for a V2 level... Congrats...



LMFAO, What does the lack of success of the raikage Vs MS sasuke or stopping KCM naruto with a full speed head start ahead of him plus a shushin have to do with their being two different versions??? And Raikage NEVER went V2 against madara for some reason... Kishi held him back for some reason...
Anyways, You make NO FUCKING SENSE NEO!!! What MATTERS is the FACT that V1 lighting armour offers FAR LESS power, speed/reflexes and defense then what V2 lightning armour offers, plus the altered appearance of a DOUBLE sized lightnign armour and the HAIR standing up on end to show two different version, but you do nto even think there is muc of a difference between a Rasnegan and FRS for gods sakes So I will not argue with you no more... since you are clearly not in your right mind...



LMFAO, you do realize that BIJUU level power is ONLY possessed y literally 4 people besides JINS, right... 4th Raikage A, Hashirama, Edo madara and Nagato... And yet there is nothing impressive about it Becuase you think the shikaku 1tail would be anything special when in reality, Karin read the raikage;s chakra level and as far as we know ONLY read the Bijuu the Hachibi's chakra level, thus is more likely comparing it to his then the Ichibi shikaku...
however, what does nay of this have to di with there being two different versions of lightning armour the 4th rakage can use... You keep making these false attribution fallacies and for what?



LMAO, The raikage was easily owning KCM naruto in V1 so how about that success... Easily owned C2 Juugo as well as Edo Madara without susanoo and with susanoo by using the tsuchikage's help to increase the speed of his V1, but never used V2 for some reason...

However, success and failure have nothing to do with the obviousness of there being two differnce lightning amrour versions the raikage uses....

But again, you see no real difference between a rasengan an a FRS so I should know your ability to understand difference is like that if a 5 year old, thus will not argue with you anymore...
Well great you're going to quit, because honestly all Raichu has is 1 win vs. ANYBODY, with help from Hachibi. Nothing he did altered Sasuke, Juugo, Naruto, KB, or Edo-Madara's life spans, or made ANY even lose a limb. He's basically a 1/2 win in front of Rock Lee whom never defeated anyone in his life. Great build up for a Raikage... he's been the worst Kage of all, even less than Mei... what makes him worse is he's like you KYF, he keeps talking, loudly most of the time... and has backed up absolutely shit. To be honest the Cloud Village should be paying the Sand daily for Gaara saving they're Kages life vs. an official Genin. Don't have to like it, it's called FAKT... You can make it better KYF, simply say Sasuke was a genius, or near genius, that's why Raichu had such trouble with him one on one, c'mon, make my month.

Here's a list of lessor thans that has been moar effective than Raichu...

Sasuke
Naruto
Sakura (though with help she did defeat Sasori)
Kakashi
Gai
Shikamaru
Chouji
Neji
Kiba (yep fucking Kiba, lol he defeated one of the Sound 4... WITHOUT HELP)
Every member of the Akatsuki
Hanzo
Danzo
Kabuto
Ten Ten(whom finished Edo-Kazuku, though with an uber weapon, her chakra)
shall I continue??????

You gotta beat somebody to be somebody, at least occasionally correct? His Dad was moar uber, he held of 100's of shinobi's for days, and you say this Dude ain't a disappointment, you're deluded.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-24-2013 at 03:49 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-24-2013), moebrown20 (09-24-2013)


Old 09-24-2013, 04:50 PM   #152
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_647

raikage was a hype character and then kishi started with all the edo's and then he lost track of power scale and in doing so shat on a lot of characters. the Rakage was a bit of a joke character in the beginning and then tried to become something else. maybe he will do something noteworthy to show the past kages what they can do
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-24-2013)
Old 09-24-2013, 05:45 PM   #153
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

KYF, you should feel really ashamed for writing this:
Quote:
And I do not have all the time in the world to just write original writing much less be on this form more then a couple hours a day, nor do I have someone to draw for me meaning I would have to draw as well taking up even more time... Literally it would take months upon months just to release a single chapter... And that is not good enough IMO...
  1. You don't have the time to write original fiction but you have time to (pretend you) read scientific papers in order to keep your poor delusions about Freud still being correct in all of his assertions, write various walls of text on how Raikage's cloak has two versions, write whole paragraphs of butthurt whining about how everyone is wronging you AND keep on with the Minato wankery vs Hashirama in NF. You could have used better excuses as being on the process of research, having problems with world building or having a writer's block, but you certainly do not lack time when you happily waste it with so much bullshit.
  2. You do know that there's a thing called books that are printed with just words and no images, right? It's not like you're obliged to do a comic/manga/doujinshi/etc, specially when several companies are available for self-publishing with just 30%. So an artist is completely optional.
  3. And so what if the first chapter takes a while to be produced, you pussy out of it just because of that? Starts are always slow, it's just a question of whether you pick up momentum or not.
If you're going to give up even before trying, no shit you'll never have it done. And that's why it only makes you look like a douchebag for accusing me of being a failed writer when I have the guts of trying and actually write something of my own instead of being a coward hiding behind silly excuses and pretend the extensive record of failure with little accuracy on interpreting someone else's work is somehow a record of success of your own merit.


Oh, and nice argument from popularity there KYF. Are you that shallow to only be interested in the popularity of something instead of actually knowing for yourself if it's good or not? So, again, stop hiding behind your bullshit and have some balls for once.


PS: No True Scotsman fallacy is about denying the nature of something by either relabeling it or saying it isn't truly of that nature. In other words, saying that critics aren't truly critics but douchebags is such a fallacy. For a third time, no bullshit, assume your failure.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:28 PM   #154
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

Mei & Ooniki hasn't shown the ability to summons anything, but still they've been effective and moar of a problem for Uchiha opponents, than Raichu. Tsunade has background information moar than the other Kages so I don't count her in the debate, she's the one with the idea of how to defeat the Incomplete Susanno with sheer force, and yes added with Raichu's strength, but that's been his m.o. a great partner his whole life. Raiton Shield, not in the realm of Kamui, Gates, Susanno's, Gaara's Ultimate Defense, but I'll be honest, I'm a Sasori fan, and I'd say that trash is better than the 100 Puppet Tech... so there, I can say something good about the Raiton Shield. But 1 on 1 vs. any known Uchiha (Madara, Obito, Itachi, Sasuke), Raichu would die first of all the Kages IMHO, Broads stay longer so they can toy with they're body parts during the battle.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-24-2013 at 09:31 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:39 PM   #155
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Mei & Ooniki hasn't shown the ability to summons anything, but still they've been effective and moar of a problem for Uchiha opponents, than Raichu. Tsunade has background information moar than the other Kages so I don't count her in the debate, she's the one with the idea of how to defeat the Incomplete Susanno with sheer force, and yes added with Raichu's strength, but that's been his m.o. a great partner his whole life. Raiton Shield, not in the realm of Kamui, Gates, Susanno's, Gaara's Ultimate Defense, but I'll be honest, I'm a Sasori fan, and I'd say that trash is better than the 100 Puppet Tech... so there, I can say something good about the Raiton Shield. But 1 on 1 vs. any known Uchiha (Madara, Obito, Itachi, Sasuke), Raichu would die first of all the Kages IMHO, Broads stay longer so they can toy with they're body parts during the battle.
I'm sorry but Sasori was one of the Akatsuki members that really creeped me out. dude turned his body into a puppet would turn other humans into puppets and had the ability to turn anyone into a weapon. Sasori was Edo Tensei in it's purest form. to think if dude raided a graveyard or two and gained flesh with some chakra still in it. Plus Dude took down a whole kingdom by himself. If kishi hadn't tears of joy'd his edo form there wouldn't be any means to stop him cause he's be a small canister with ultimate regen abilities.
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:54 PM   #156
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I'm sorry but Sasori was one of the Akatsuki members that really creeped me out. dude turned his body into a puppet would turn other humans into puppets and had the ability to turn anyone into a weapon. Sasori was Edo Tensei in it's purest form. to think if dude raided a graveyard or two and gained flesh with some chakra still in it. Plus Dude took down a whole kingdom by himself. If kishi hadn't tears of joy'd his edo form there wouldn't be any means to stop him cause he's be a small canister with ultimate regen abilities.
Yeah but honestly, Sasori never had the speed, defense, or weapons to penetrate the Shield, that's honest though I don't like it. Sasori used fire, steam, poison needles, explosives, and puppets with weapons at most made of steel. Those puppets would get mopped up fast, just my take, and Sasori's my Dude. The metallic sand used by the Kazekage Puppet way to slow also, even though its poisonous.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-24-2013 at 09:55 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:39 PM   #157
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 165
Thanks: 123
Thanked 90 Times in 50 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_647

Speaking of Sasori what about his parner Deidara?

How come deidara didn't do that same explosion technique he pullled On sasuke continously while in edo form?????

I would of literally dropped Deidra in every major village and have him explode. Dude is basically an endlessly regenerating nuke.

Fuck Edo-Deidara is the strongest character in the manga or anime.

Last edited by MrBIG; 09-24-2013 at 11:41 PM.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:29 AM   #158
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Speaking of Sasori what about his parner Deidara?

How come deidara didn't do that same explosion technique he pullled On sasuke continously while in edo form?????

I would of literally dropped Deidra in every major village and have him explode. Dude is basically an endlessly regenerating nuke.

Fuck Edo-Deidara is the strongest character in the manga or anime.
Because they stabbed him through with a raiton-charged sword the moment he tried it.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:13 AM   #159
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 165
Thanks: 123
Thanked 90 Times in 50 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_647

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Because they stabbed him through with a raiton-charged sword the moment he tried it.
What about the battle vs the old midget kage near the giant turtle island where naruto was trainning.

Kabuto should of just send deidara and air dropped him like a nuke..


Plus he only got stabbed by the sword later in the fight if I remember correctly he was fighting back for a moment during the fight. I may be wrong and thinking about the anime though.

Last edited by MrBIG; 09-25-2013 at 08:15 AM.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.