Feng_Shen_Ji_Chapter_65 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 09-23-2013, 08:27 AM   #1
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Feng_Shen_Ji_Chapter_65

http://www.mangapanda.com/feng-shen-ji/65/2

The inmates are taking over the asylum.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-23-2013), ask me anything (09-24-2013), k-lai (09-23-2013)

Old 09-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #2
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: Feng_Shen_Ji_Chapter_65

Sweet chapter....
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-23-2013)
Old 09-23-2013, 10:52 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Wonder how long Grand Marshall will last? Flower pedal dude will be going after Ah Gou. Switch scene possible to Assassin broad on crystal mountain. Shit is def getting interesting. Too bad Wolf General died...solid death though.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #4
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Wonder how long Grand Marshall will last? Flower pedal dude will be going after Ah Gou. Switch scene possible to Assassin broad on crystal mountain. Shit is def getting interesting. Too bad Wolf General died...solid death though.
Flower Dude may go after Uncle Zi, he's owning as well, and seems like Dude with the claws finally kicked the bucket, he doesn't even know where he's at right now. Shame, that the Gods had to switch to bullshit methods vs. Monkeys, but at the end of the day ya got to do what you got to do.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 09-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

It's not even switch tactic....they are literally at the point of crumbling their defenses. Their scrambling to strengthen their front lines. Which is why Mr. Flower Petal is about to fight Grand Marshall. My only issue is he must win..I would hate to see the GM fall before he killed the Great Elder God. Flower Petal can def be going after Uncle Zi. Since I remembered Ah Gou will have to fight the Great Sage God of the Underworld Affiliation to keep his legs and feet. Yeah Wu Shianxg or whatever wolf Dark ones General died on his feet like Whitebeard...so he died a real G. The whole kicking heads thing was type cheesy but it gave a strong message. Even if he rescues his grandpa how the fuck is dude gonna live from that? Just say your goodbyes and let him be.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-24-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-24-2013)
Old 09-24-2013, 03:53 PM   #6
NeoKakarott023

I really like the pacing. Though I'm greedy and would like 45 to 75 page chapters every week, they have so many battle currently going on, it isn't confusing or bad when they're switching, it kinda fits. I do wish they'd show moar of the the OTHER Capts. of the Dark crew and they're techs, and its prolly coming soon, but this has been a true breath of fresh air in the manga world for me. This shit rocks.

I speak 4 languages...

The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-24-2013)
Old 09-24-2013, 07:52 PM   #7
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
I Yeah Wu Shianxg or whatever wolf Dark ones General died on his feet like Whitebeard...so he died a real G.
This.

Quote:
The whole kicking heads thing was type cheesy but it gave a strong message.
I dunno. It was a little cheesy, but at the same time it was kinda BOSS. I don't think I've ever seen somebody punt a head like it was a football. I lol'd pretty hard. Closest thing I can think of would be the old Southpark episodes where they would always "Kick the baby".

Quote:
Even if he rescues his grandpa how the fuck is dude gonna live from that?
I hate to say it, but there is probably a power up coming from grandpa. He'll probably give him the last of his "transcendent vigor" to give him a boost to his godly power. Or maybe suppress that poison in him to buy him more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I do wish they'd show moar of the the OTHER Capts. of the Dark crew and they're techs, and its prolly coming soon, but this has been a true breath of fresh air in the manga world for me. This shit rocks.
I want to see that one captain that only the boss was able to keep under control. He should going on a fucking rampage right about now.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-26-2013)
Old 09-25-2013, 06:21 AM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
This.

Quote:
I dunno. It was a little cheesy, but at the same time it was kinda BOSS. I don't think I've ever seen somebody punt a head like it was a football. I lol'd pretty hard. Closest thing I can think of would be the old Southpark episodes where they would always "Kick the baby".
I mean at first with Ah Gou it was indeed BEAST..then when everyone got on board...it suddenly became a typical cheer leading moment in a manga. I mean the message was well received.

Quote:
I hate to say it, but there is probably a power up coming from grandpa. He'll probably give him the last of his "transcendent vigor" to give him a boost to his godly power. Or maybe suppress that poison in him to buy him more time.
Yeah that is my only thought....Grandpa will give Ah Gou his last bit of power..I think this power will be an actual class affiliation. Since grandpa taught the current head of Underworld Affiliation his techs...wondering that he will pass this along so Ah Gou can confront the guy who tainted his legs and feet. Ah Gou of the Underworld....good title in my book..and since he is a demi god...wondering will the gods ever recognize him like Zeus finally did with Heracles?

Quote:
I want to see that one captain that only the boss was able to keep under control. He should going on a fucking rampage right about now.
Oh he was....though unlike against the Sea Devil he didn't expand his soul weapon to the size of a giant tooth against the Ggods. He certainly will be a hand full for Ah Gou in the future. I think he will try to take over after GMarshall passes. Ah Gou will make that dude fold over like a falafel. He is the most powerful amongst the Dark Ones once GM dies.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:28 PM   #9
NeoKakarott023

Yeah Grandpa's time is almost up, I think he'll pass on his power to Ah Gou, but Tian's Son with the Phoenix wings will perish at some point as well, prolly before going up against his Pops. I'm predicting those wings will be for Son, like Father by the time he fights Tian.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 09-27-2013, 12:57 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Yeah Grandpa's time is almost up, I think he'll pass on his power to Ah Gou, but Tian's Son with the Phoenix wings will perish at some point as well, prolly before going up against his Pops. I'm predicting those wings will be for Son, like Father by the time he fights Tian.
Oh shit i totally forgot that Ah Gou will get the wings because he will become the new god of War. High Priestess said that the phoenix will join with Ah Gou mistaking Ah Gou's prophecy for his father. Tian's son will die soon....unfortunately it won't be by his father's hand since he is not to be awaken. Only if something tremendously goes wrong will Tian wake.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:32 PM   #11
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Oh shit i totally forgot that Ah Gou will get the wings because he will become the new god of War. High Priestess said that the phoenix will join with Ah Gou mistaking Ah Gou's prophecy for his father. Tian's son will die soon....unfortunately it won't be by his father's hand since he is not to be awaken. Only if something tremendously goes wrong will Tian wake.
If Butterfly Girl with Grandpa powers get pass those two Gods, or they're battle Awaken him, I'm thinking that's what will happen. His Son, Dude with the Mark, he's fighting for the 'Good' Side, but with the Phoenix Wings, it was enough for him to defeat the Red Skinned God, and prolly every other God I've seen thus far beyond Tian.

Tian would've had moar problems with Phoenix, but he had Monochrome, but Ah Gou has that also, so that shits a wash. So I don't think his Son can defeat Tian because of his lack of Monochrome, no matter his power. Those 2 Dragons on Tians back are beast, and I'm sure we haven't seen the extent of His, or They're power yet.

I speak 4 languages...