Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength... - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2013, 12:27 PM   #181
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,344
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I love how Kyf is claiming he impeachment better than people that have studied behavior for years, including going to school for said speciality, but refuses to show evidence that he also has similar, if not superior, knowledge.
as this discussion has proved. somethings you just can't prove because there is no evidence to support it. i.e. KYF knowing what he's talking about
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-25-2013, 12:38 PM   #182
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I love how Kyf is claiming he impeachment better than people that have studied behavior for years, including going to school for said speciality, but refuses to show evidence that he also has similar, if not superior, knowledge.
Credentials/authority<<<<A claim supported by evidence and not an opinion like the papers that Failuious posted... Thus a so called layman with a reasonable argument>an authority with an unreasonable argument... Obviously....

You actually argue that being an authority completely negates the shit argument of basing a scientific paper of all things on OPINION and not actual credible evidence gathered through effective experimenting which is ridiculous... Proving an appeal to authority fallacy thus unreasonable as ever!!!!

SO you support the paper of an authority where they give their opinion of what the behavior is motivated by, based on personal interpretation as opposed to using effective experimenting to discern the actual reason and motivation of the babies behavior to actually prove or disprove whether a baby is showing altruistic behavior...

Can you understand the problem with the papers yet... *Cough* SUPPORTING A CLAIM WITH AN OPINION AS OPPOSED WITH ACTUAL EVIDENCE *Cough*

Thus the problem with you guys argument *cough* APPEALING TO AUTHORITY WHILE IGNORING THAT A CLAIM CANNOT BE SUPPORTED BY AN OPINION, THEREFORE, YOU HAVE SHOWN NO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE OF YOUR POSITION OF MORLA BEING HARDWIRED AT BIRTH LIKE INSTINCTS BY SHOWING ME PAPERS BASED ON OPINION SUPPORTED CLAIMS, AND THE PAPER IS DONE BY SCIENTIST TOO LOL *cough*

How can you not see the problem with the papers and your argument... Oh yea, forgot about that good ol'fashioned BIAS... Which you guys always use in the special CONFORMATION form to ignore contradicting evidence while just paying attention to anything that supports your position...

Something called Cherry Picking...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:03 PM   #183
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,714 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

You do realize that the people doing these studies spend years researching the topic, right? That they don't base their findings on one or two subjects, but a group of subjects that vary in age and background? These findings are sent before a committee made up of not just psychologists but lay people, who analyze the data and question the findings until they are satisfied with the results. If necessary, they bring in other people to recreate the study to determine the reliability and validity of the results. It's not like they look at one kid and base an entire proposal on the test.

In other words, shut up until you can prove that you have actual knowledge of the field in question.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-25-2013)
Old 09-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #184
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Credentials/authority<<<<A claim supported by evidence
So where's your claim with evidence? So far you have just been whining about the papers while not presenting any evidence whatsoever (unless you think demonstrably outdated Freudian considerations are somehow evidence). That's the whole reason I've been asking for credentials or a scientific paper of yours, because you'd demonstrate you know why they're wrong instead of pretending to do so.


Edit:

Quote:
These findings are sent before a committee made up of not just psychologists but lay people, who analyze the data and question the findings until they are satisfied with the results. If necessary, they bring in other people to recreate the study to determine the reliability and validity of the results. It's not like they look at one kid and base an entire proposal on the test.
I don't think KYF knows that all scientific papers worth their salt pass through peer review, meaning that the people that are in the specialization can deny the conclusion of a paper (meaning that, if they actually passed peer review, it's not an idiotic layman like KYF that will somehow disprove it when people on the field couldn't).
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 09-25-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-25-2013)
Old 09-25-2013, 01:14 PM   #185
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,344
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

you guys know he isn't an expert on childhood behavior. there is no paper to ask for and you know he is going ot continue to believe that children have a propensity to evil over good when the truth is they have the capacity for both. its just that children dont hide shit like adults do.

Don't waste your time and intellect on somethign futile.

I would like to know what you guys thoughts were on the topic of sin / free will/ and what it means to be a God
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:35 PM   #186
gringie
my ninja way!
 
gringie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: near the welfare building
Posts: 530
Thanks: 94
Thanked 87 Times in 73 Posts
gringie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

speed vs strength or whatever wouldn't really matter, what does matter is skill and talent and sometimes luck point blank..goku proved it, being born as a low level saiyan...... gara has the ultimate defense and naruto head bunted him, but there was no skill and talent in that move just luck!!!! btw y everybody argues with the guy (kyf) that posts theories and research from what HE gathers and learns from himself to shoot him down every single time and if it's bullshit n stupid y waste a post on his thread? that makes ya stupid for arguing with a stupid person (no offense) from what i c he's the only one that does it (kyf)... ya dont like it post ya theories and ignore his...niggas in this forum be actin like their a collage professor and if ya r most of u have a suckie life arguing about naruto on these forums
__________________

I'll toss your baby with an explosive seal tag on it!!!

Last edited by gringie; 09-25-2013 at 07:45 PM.
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:59 PM   #187
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,714 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Irony, gringie calling us stupid.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:20 PM   #188
gringie
my ninja way!
 
gringie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: near the welfare building
Posts: 530
Thanks: 94
Thanked 87 Times in 73 Posts
gringie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

I'm retarded, that's even worst but coming back and seeing thread sections cleaned up i figured the original don dada's matured
__________________

I'll toss your baby with an explosive seal tag on it!!!

Last edited by gringie; 09-25-2013 at 08:22 PM.
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:59 PM   #189
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,344
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringie View Post
speed vs strength or whatever wouldn't really matter, what does matter is skill and talent and sometimes luck point blank..goku proved it, being born as a low level saiyan...... gara has the ultimate defense and naruto head bunted him, but there was no skill and talent in that move just luck!!!! btw y everybody argues with the guy (kyf) that posts theories and research from what HE gathers and learns from himself to shoot him down every single time and if it's bullshit n stupid y waste a post on his thread? that makes ya stupid for arguing with a stupid person (no offense) from what i c he's the only one that does it (kyf)... ya dont like it post ya theories and ignore his...niggas in this forum be actin like their a collage professor and if ya r most of u have a suckie life arguing about naruto on these forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Irony, gringie calling us stupid.
It's not that he's saying you are stupid per se.. just that this course of action is. We complain about the endless walls of texts from KYF but most of the shit we complain about is egged n.. Now if this is all for luls then don't complain..cuz it's for lulz.

But obviously there is some sort of serious intent with the fervor in which you guys banter with him. So doing what you've already done and expecting different results is a form of insanity and I'm sure neither you nor numinous would equate that lable with yourselves.

Thats what Gringie is talking about
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
gringie (09-25-2013)
Old 09-25-2013, 09:05 PM   #190
gringie
my ninja way!
 
gringie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: near the welfare building
Posts: 530
Thanks: 94
Thanked 87 Times in 73 Posts
gringie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

/\ thanks for understanding a retard btw speed vs strength or whatever wouldn't really matter, what does matter is skill and talent and sometimes luck point blank..goku proved it, being born as a low level saiyan...... gara has the ultimate defense and naruto head bunted him, but there was no skill and talent in that move just luck!!!!
__________________

I'll toss your baby with an explosive seal tag on it!!!

Last edited by gringie; 09-25-2013 at 09:06 PM.
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:00 PM   #191
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,344
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
you guys know he isn't an expert on childhood behavior. there is no paper to ask for and you know he is going ot continue to believe that children have a propensity to evil over good when the truth is they have the capacity for both. its just that children dont hide shit like adults do.

Don't waste your time and intellect on somethign futile.

I would like to know what you guys thoughts were on the topic of sin / free will/ and what it means to be a God
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringie View Post
/\ thanks for understanding a retard btw speed vs strength or whatever wouldn't really matter, what does matter is skill and talent and sometimes luck point blank..goku proved it, being born as a low level saiyan...... gara has the ultimate defense and naruto head bunted him, but there was no skill and talent in that move just luck!!!!
yea we came to aconcensus that a balance of both along with skill and even the batllefield will play a huge roll in that outcome. now can we please get back to the sub topic of of sin / free will/ and what it means to be a God I was really learning some shit and the mental growth.. I need more.. I'm dying back here
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:49 PM   #192
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Debate: Speed Vs Power/Strength...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
now back to youre a moron.. I already addressed that if you take it out of the realm of a belief in god then you cant argue or discuss what I'm talking about because you wont be on the same page.. I already covered the "actual scientific facts" my argument was and will always remain available to thos with a belief in God ...whats so fucking hard to get about that.. not every argument is for you kael.. sit this one out.

Now as to athiesm being a belief one simple question. You say there isn't proof enough that God exists due to a thiest not coming up with enough evidence. not enough evidence means you don't know for a fact. now when you dont know that only leaves specualtion which any theory is.. you either believe it or dont. superstring is a theory but I bet you have a stance on it. you either believe or dont.. if there isn't enough evidence then you must come to the conclusion that there isn't a god. but without proof either way this would be just a belief.. so which is it..

since you or the theists have no proof you are either for or against and without evidence whatever side of the argument you land on is a belief because it isn't fact.. if it were a fact there would be no debate.

so

do you Believe in god or not.. simple question with a yes I do or I do not for an answer.

which do you choose and Picachu aint an option



for fucks sake where is MIBS WHEN YOU NEED HIM!!
I am here, and I shall grace you with words of enlightenment:

You're wrong.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (10-09-2013), apacolypz (10-08-2013), ask me anything (10-08-2013), xxMESTxx (10-08-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need for Speed The Run Limited Edition . B.A.H Gaming 0 11-12-2011 06:22 AM
[WU] Need for Speed Most Wanted [PC/2005/Full iso] huongco23 Gaming 0 09-22-2011 09:56 AM
Need for Speed World v.1.8.1.53 (2010/ENG) | 819 MB NEW!!! iwantcools90 Gaming 0 09-01-2010 12:51 PM
The Naruto Debating FC MikeyM1979 Official Fanclubs 1734 07-09-2009 08:59 PM
naruto's speed & hearing power phyomin Naruto Manga 10 01-05-2009 03:40 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.