Bleach 550 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-25-2013, 03:59 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Bleach 550

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/550

quick!
Sternritter against Soi is a robot or some type

Sternritter against Hitsuyga, has fire more powerful than that of Capt.Commander.

Mayuri won't be lured as easily.

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-25-2013 at 04:04 AM.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2013, 09:09 AM   #2
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 550

This shit should've been added with last week.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-25-2013)
Old 09-25-2013, 09:50 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
This shit should've been added with last week.
Yeah.... Pretty much..
Old 09-25-2013, 09:59 AM   #4
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

At least Kubo didn't bring in some crappy flashback.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:37 AM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Mid level sternrters flames>captian commander Yamamoto's which is the single most powerful weapon other then fully hollowfied getsu and final gestu...

I call Bullshit!!! I bet hitsuguya proves him wrong...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:02 AM   #6
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

He never said they were superior. He said his flames could offset yamamoto's. Which means they were equal in power.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:14 AM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
He never said they were superior. He said his flames could offset yamamoto's. Which means they were equal in power.
Equal... stronger... Either way I call BS!!! Yamamoto's flames were so powerful that he could take on and even beat the sternriter A Juha bach if it was not for the clone sternriter... and yet a mid level sternriter has the same level of destructive power as the supreme sternriter....

I bet hitusguya proves him wrong...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-25-2013, 11:44 AM   #8
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

You mean the twin who could mimic appearance, but not the strength of the original? How the fuck do you call him equal to Juhabach? Kenpachi proved the twins couldn't mimic the power of the original.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:18 PM   #9
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
You mean the twin who could mimic appearance, but not the strength of the original? How the fuck do you call him equal to Juhabach? Kenpachi proved the twins couldn't mimic the power of the original.
Did you forget that Juha bach had his clone sternriter to fight yamamoto in order to force him to show his bankai so Juha could take it in order to weaken Yamamoto, thus Juha bach could not beat Yamamoto without weakening him meaning yama was strong enough to beat him with his fire zanpakto...

So clearly Yama was so strong that Juha had to steal his bankai to beat him oterhwise what is the point...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #10
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Yama's release sucked the moisture out of SS to the extent that Hitsugaya couldn't even use his Zanpakto, his ice weather based Zabpakto. This guy from freakin nowhere now claims his is powerful enough to offset Yama's. Oh come on.

Yama literally resurrected the sterns he burned. So where from the bones of the burned sterns If he did offset Yama's flames. And also there'll be no need to steal his Bankai or any other Bankai for that matter.

Kubo should come again.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:08 PM   #11
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Did you forget that Juha bach had his clone sternriter to fight yamamoto in order to force him to show his bankai so Juha could take it in order to weaken Yamamoto, thus Juha bach could not beat Yamamoto without weakening him meaning yama was strong enough to beat him with his fire zanpakto...

So clearly Yama was so strong that Juha had to steal his bankai to beat him oterhwise what is the point...
Man, you really don't pay attention to the manga. Juha didn't have his copy force Yamamoto to use bankai to weaken him. He knew full well that only he could steal Yama's bankai successfully. He was just distracted by aizen and yama thought he fighting the real one.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-25-2013)
Old 09-26-2013, 01:55 AM   #12
apacolypz
ANBU

He says that everyone that was in injured by Yama's attack are alive and well....Either offset or more powerful either way complete ass pull....The strongest warrior in over 1000 years can have an equal like this young punk...hell naw! Just one finger and he is able to beat someone of Hitsuyaga's level? Captain will beat him hoping Matsumoto actually says the word bankai...Kill Omeda...show Soi Feng with another power up because that one tech is so old and boring lol.

http://readms.com/r/bleach/550/2075/3

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-26-2013 at 06:07 AM.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:14 AM   #13
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
He says that everyone that was in injured by Yama's attack are alive and well....Either offset or more powerful either way complete ass pull....The strongest warrior in over 1000 years can have an equal like this young punk...hell naw! Just one finger and he is able to beat someone of Hitsuyaga's level? Captain will beat him hoping Matsumoto actually says the word bankai...Kill Omeda...show Soi Feng with another power up because that one tech is so old and boring lol.

http://readms.com/r/bleach/550/2075/3
Yeah but Kubo set it up correctly though, Yama was the strongest Shingami, the Quincies were hidden in plain sight. Therefore whilst everything that was going on, they were getting better and stronger than what they were seeing. Now when someone is annihilated to bone, I take that they're gonners, but perhaps they can regen from even the bone stage remember they're inhaling reiatsu like coke addicts with zero drawbacks so far. What he said is plausible, though the SS were supposed to be badasses, Quincies came and went when they wanted twice before, and now just flipped the entire battlefield like a field spell in Yu-Ghi-Oh. The Quincies may become somebodies, but they were set up and sold to us, just like the Bounto, Arrancar, Fullbringers, and Souls of the Swords, that's my problem with them.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:06 AM   #14
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

hitsugaya is most likely gonna do his ice clone trick and be alive.

and i'm just hoping that by offset kubo means that instead of being inceinerated they were just heavily toasted.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:10 PM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Man, you really don't pay attention to the manga. Juha didn't have his copy force Yamamoto to use bankai to weaken him. He knew full well that only he could steal Yama's bankai successfully. He was just distracted by aizen and yama thought he fighting the real one.
Of course I do not pay that much attention to bleach after the final ark is about quincies... and not hell which it should have been...

1). LoydRoyd who was posing as juha bach.. half which is Loyd is confirmed to be able to perfectly copy the power and abilities as well as the likeness... and Royd was confirmed to copy memories and spirit as well as their likeness which is why the copy had juha's memories... Thus was not exactly WEAK in comparison to Juha bach, able to use his power....

And by stealing the bankai of yamamoto after he already used up most of his power which Juha was mocking yama for here:http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...4-page-13.html

Thus yama was weakened by the juha bach poser LoydRoyd...

2). It makes no sense to have a sternriter pose as you and even fight without any real purpose like weakening Yamamoto who was forced to use up almost all his power to defeat the copy, thus was weakened...

Which you are ignoring... And although Juha was the ONLY one who could control the massive power of yama's, thus steal his bankai...
Yama was weakened by the copy and after having his bankai stolen... Was left even weaker, thus Juha back had to fight an almost out of power, bankai-less Yamamoto just to beat him And LMAO, bankai hitsuguya could defeat such a weakened Yama...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-26-2013 at 01:11 PM.