Bleach 550 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #16
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Bleach 550

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Of course I do not pay that much attention to bleach after the final ark is about quincies... and not hell which it should have been...
The truth finally slips out.

Quote:
1). LoydRoyd who was posing as juha bach.. half which is Loyd is confirmed to be able to perfectly copy the power and abilities as well as the likeness... and Royd was confirmed to copy memories and spirit as well as their likeness which is why the copy had juha's memories... Thus was not exactly WEAK in comparison to Juha bach, able to use his power....
What the fuck are you even talking about? Royd only had his memories and spirit. He didn't have any of his powers at all.

Quote:
And by stealing the bankai of yamamoto after he already used up most of his power which Juha was mocking yama for here:http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...4-page-13.html

Thus yama was weakened by the juha bach poser LoydRoyd...
LOL, have you ever heard of taunting your opponent! Juha Bach was clearly just trying to make Yama release his bankai to steal it.

Quote:
2). It makes no sense to have a sternriter pose as you and even fight without any real purpose like weakening Yamamoto who was forced to use up almost all his power to defeat the copy, thus was weakened...
But he DID have a purpose. To be a diversion while the real Juha Bach went to complete his objective....to meet Aizen......in order to recruit him.

Last edited by ask me anything; 09-26-2013 at 02:17 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-26-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-26-2013)

Old 09-26-2013, 04:16 PM   #17
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

The few purposes to continue reading bleach...

See Kenpachi's Bankai to see how they're gonna troll him.
See if Unohana died or is truly alive because healing will be needed.
See Grimmjow
See Ichigo's Bankai
See if Byakuya is effective in any way (Me thinks by some means the New Capt. Commander Dude with the colorful kimono will perish, and will be replaced by Byakuya.
See Aizen, and what he'll do.

No other reason, fuck every Quincy, they're eventually all going to get own'd by Ichigo and others. People like Ikkaku are already set up for death when they stated his Bankai was broken, othe Vice Capts., may floss just to win they're battles, but won't move up the food chain of power much if any. And especially fuck Uryuu, fucking turncoat.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-27-2013)
Old 09-26-2013, 11:55 PM   #18
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
The few purposes to continue reading bleach...

See Kenpachi's Bankai to see how they're gonna troll him.
See if Unohana died or is truly alive because healing will be needed.
See Grimmjow
See Ichigo's Bankai
See if Byakuya is effective in any way (Me thinks by some means the New Capt. Commander Dude with the colorful kimono will perish, and will be replaced by Byakuya.
See Aizen, and what he'll do.

No other reason, fuck every Quincy, they're eventually all going to get own'd by Ichigo and others. People like Ikkaku are already set up for death when they stated his Bankai was broken, othe Vice Capts., may floss just to win they're battles, but won't move up the food chain of power much if any. And especially fuck Uryuu, fucking turncoat.

Uryuu isn't a turn coat....he is biding his time to turn on Juha Bach. Not only that Juha appointed him just so he can keep eyes on Ishida. Though brother I agree with all your other points above....well mostly...i don't see another captain commander dying...It would be the biggest insult that the Quincy's were able to destroy two legacies such as Yama and Pink Kimono dude.

In regard to your earlier post...I am with you..I wrote a rant saying that the quinices have been building power for a 1000 years...Kubo is trolling us right now in the strength comparison dept. That is my biggest issue with this angle. You want to show off the improved Captains off SS but then again only to shit on them with recently introduced fodder.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:33 AM   #19
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Uryuu isn't a turn coat....he is biding his time to turn on Juha Bach. Not only that Juha appointed him just so he can keep eyes on Ishida. Though brother I agree with all your other points above....well mostly...i don't see another captain commander dying...It would be the biggest insult that the Quincy's were able to destroy two legacies such as Yama and Pink Kimono dude.

In regard to your earlier post...I am with you..I wrote a rant saying that the quinices have been building power for a 1000 years...Kubo is trolling us right now in the strength comparison dept. That is my biggest issue with this angle. You want to show off the improved Captains off SS but then again only to shit on them with recently introduced fodder.
Why not off another CC, this is the end of the end. Dudes from above will descend and prolly at least a couple of them will get owned. We're moving toward the Soul King, and everything in between will either win, or get crushed. Before they come I'm assuming a lot will get crushed. The above the SS Crew are coming to 'save the day'.

Uryuu may flip, but personally never like his Bitch Ass, one bit. Hoping he doesn't and Ichigo hands his ass to his Father so he can bury the remains.

Besides the Quincies have over insulted the Shingami like no one else ever, they come at will, into the house of the supposed most powerful beings, without sneaking. Kick ass, and talk shit whilst they're there, before slowly leaving, they have zero fear from anything in the SS in they're minds. I see why.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 09-27-2013, 11:18 AM   #20
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
The truth finally slips out.
Am I supposed to pay as much attention to bleach as I do naruto considering the final arc is abotu freaking quincies... Consuelo quote: "No.... No...."

Quote:
What the fuck are you even talking about? Royd only had his memories and spirit. He didn't have any of his powers at all.
WTF are you talking about, the sternrieter who was the poser for juha bach was LOYDROYD, both of them which is why the poser had Juha's power, abilities as well as memories and spirit...

LOYD: Known for copying powers and abilities as well as their likeness..
ROYD: Know for copying memories and spirit as well as their likeness..

Even I know this...

Quote:
LOL, have you ever heard of taunting your opponent! Juha Bach was clearly just trying to make Yama release his bankai to steal it.
Yea, he was not pointing out the fact that yama had already used all 4 directions of his bankai to defeat the poser leaving him low on power to fight... This much is common sense AMA...
And the very appearance of Yama lead to the question as well... Yama looked tattered and spent..

Quote:
But he DID have a purpose. To be a diversion while the real Juha Bach went to complete his objective....to meet Aizen......in order to recruit him.
I am well aware that the real juha bach went to talk with aizen... But there is no need for a diversion when no one could have stopped juha and the B ranked sternriter together to do whatever they pleased...

Leaving a clone of himself to fight was clearly more then a diversion considering the effect it had, allowing for Juha's victory over yama after he was weakened after using so much power to defeat the poser coupled with the loss of his bankai...
Coupled with the FACT that all the shinigani were already busy with everyone else... Thus the entire attack was more of diversion then the clone was...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:18 AM   #21
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I just want to see Kenpachi's bankai and I wold love to see Isshin's as well. Other than those two, I'm sure we'll be let down by Ichigo's bankai. Not expecting much of a change.

Edit:
I would also like to see Aizen's and Urahara's.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:43 AM   #22
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Urahara's bankai is probably already stolen or so horrendously lame that he doesn't use it because otherwise, wouldn't he have against Aizen? Oh, wait no, that's right, he needed to hit him with a bunch of shit so Ichigo could go into the inbetween realm to learn something new to one cut the butterfly Aizen and then lose his bankai, deal with Xcution and then whatever and this stuff to happen. All part of the plan.

Seriously. This manga sucks. We just had two chapters to go "Got you!" "LOL Nope."
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-27-2013)
Old 09-27-2013, 12:29 PM   #23
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Am I supposed to pay as much attention to bleach as I do naruto considering the final arc is abotu freaking quincies... Consuelo quote: "No.... No...."
You not paying attention to this manga is irrelevant. However, arguing on a subject that you don't pay attention to is completely retarded, a waste of our time, and the very definition of arguing from ignorance. All things that sadly, aren't limited to just this one manga.

Quote:
WTF are you talking about, the sternrieter who was the poser for juha bach was LOYDROYD, both of them which is why the poser had Juha's power, abilities as well as memories and spirit...

LOYD: Known for copying powers and abilities as well as their likeness..
ROYD: Know for copying memories and spirit as well as their likeness..
Buhahahahaha!!! As I suspected you really don't pay attention at all. If you did you would know that LOYD and ROYD are the first names of the 2 brothers, and that they both share the last name LLOYD.

The one that Yamamoto killed was ROYD LLOYD, who only has the memories and spirit, while the other brother LOYD LLOYD was already killed by Kenpachi before that fight even broke out.

Quote:
Even I know this...
Apparently not.

kael03 (09-27-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-27-2013)
Old 09-27-2013, 12:52 PM   #24
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Urahara's bankai is probably already stolen or so horrendously lame that he doesn't use it because otherwise, wouldn't he have against Aizen? Oh, wait no, that's right, he needed to hit him with a bunch of shit so Ichigo could go into the inbetween realm to learn something new to one cut the butterfly Aizen and then lose his bankai, deal with Xcution and then whatever and this stuff to happen. All part of the plan.

Seriously. This manga sucks. We just had two chapters to go "Got you!" "LOL Nope."
I don't want to see them parse as story association or progression. I just want to see the artwork.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:10 PM   #25
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
You not paying attention to this manga is irrelevant. However, arguing on a subject that you don't pay attention to is completely retarded, a waste of our time, and the very definition of arguing from ignorance. All things that sadly, aren't limited to just this one manga.
Just because I do not pay AS MUCH attention to bleach as I do naruto does not mean I do not know common things... Although this manga has gotten really messed up and I really have given up on it...
And an argument from ignorance is the basing a conclusion on the absence of evidence... Do not take the fallacies LITERALLY like Numious, you will just prove as dumb as he...

Quote:
Buhahahahaha!!! As I suspected you really don't pay attention at all. If you did you would know that LOYD and ROYD are the first names of the 2 brothers, and that they both share the last name LLOYD.
So if ONLY ROYD was fighting yama then how did he copy juha's power/ablities?

Quote:
The one that Yamamoto killed was ROYD LLOYD, who only has the memories and spirit, while the other brother LOYD LLOYD was already killed by Kenpachi before that fight even broke out.
Fucking manga and stupid quincies... how the hell could Royd have Loyds abilities to copy power/abilites of others to perfect become a copy of Juha bach??

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-27-2013 at 01:12 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 03:54 PM   #26
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
So if ONLY ROYD was fighting yama then how did he copy juha's power/ablities?
He didn't. Not a single move that Royd did while fighting Yama was the same as what the Juha Bach did after he showed up. Not to mention Yama cut a gash into the fakes arm before he even went into Bankai, AND Juha Bach blitzed Yama twice afterwards, which the fake never could do. Both instances show the fake had nowhere near the strength and speed as the real deal.

kael03 (09-27-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-27-2013)
Old 09-29-2013, 09:06 PM   #27
NeoKakarott023

Royd had Juha's powers copied BEFORE they even came out of the shadows in the first place. Lloyd got crushed fucking with Kenpachi, and Royd was a simple decoy whom Juha knew would perish, that's why the Dude apologized on the way out, giving away the secret to Yama. At that point Yama knew he wasn't Juha, whom just arrived from his meeting with Aizen in the prison, and was the only one whom could steal Yama's Bankai. Royd even though a clone with Juha's abilities wasn't strong enough to withstand Yama's strength, that's why he lost, and he couldn't take the Bankai.

I speak 4 languages...