Naruto 648 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #91
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
There's no real proof of the uzumaki clan being of the same blood as the senju. But I think it's quite clear that kishi is going to find a way to link naruto directly to the senju clan. All the foreshadowing and comparative bullshit that has been going on really seems to lead that away. I wouldn't be surprised if one of narutos mothers parents were senju or some shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Kushina stated in her history lesson that the Senju and Uzumaki are distantly related (not close blood as KYF is trying to say). That gives Naruto his link to the Younger son and his link to that aspect of this whole conflict between "Senju and uchiha". Going by this, its obvious that not all Uzumaki have Senju lineage. Nagato was mentioned as having it in a throwaway statement to show how he was able to control the Gedo Mazo, while Obito couldn't.
1). Distantly had to be a mistranslation considering the manga has already confirmed that the senju and Uzumaki are the same bloodline coming from the younger son of the sage who is the progenitor of the SENJU bloodline...

2). Being an Uzumaki=Senju through the same bloodline is what connects him to the younger son of the sage... Not as a cousin... By your logic, being a DISTANT relative to the Senju, thus related to the UCHIHA AS well could make Uzumaki just as related to the Uchiha, thus completely inaccurate...

Yea, you have at that while ignoring the FACT that Kishi
FIRST: Confirms nagato as an Uzumaki, trademarked by his RED HAIR..


SECOND:
Confirms that UZUMAKI Nagato belongs to the SENJU Bloodline/Younger son of the sage's bloodline.. The same bloodline the SENJU belong too...


THIRD:
You ignore the FACT Madara chose an UZUMAKI to wield his RG to eventually revive him with gedo rinne tensai, which can only be awakened, and used properly by Uchiha (eyes) and SENJU (body) Hybrid... Like Obito, Madara and Nagato...
As well as without the power of Uchiha and Senju, the Gedo Mazo cannot be wielded either as confirmed here, thus further proof nagato, thus Uzumaki are Senju, Having the EXACT SAME POWER to even use the gedo mazo...


FOURTH:
The younger son of the sage was given the sage's power of LIFE force/Vitality and Physical energy as well...


And guess what the Uzumaki are known for... Their powerful LIFE FORCE...
The same power of the younger son of the sage that hashirama has himself and is confirmed by tsunade realizing that madara with hashirama's cells could EXTEND his LIFE, which cna only be done by powerful LIFE FORCE/vitality...

CONCLUSION:
So much evidence that Uzumaki=Senju... Both having the exact same blood, power and abilities...
Thus, naruto's parallel with hashirama is accurate due to Uzumaki being Senju with just another name..
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-28-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-28-2013)


Old 09-28-2013, 02:20 PM   #92
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Sorry, but your poor reading comprehension isn't manga canon. Manga canon never stated that Uzumaki=Senju.

What part of Senju and Uzumaki being relatives and Nagato being Senju does not mean Uzumaki=Senju didn't get into your thick skull?

Oh and nice job making a MS Paint job on a panel that I linked in my previous post, thus knowing that it exists. What a moron.

This whole quote reeks of confirmation bias. I've already said that the common ancestry with the Younger Son, who was stated to have the abilities of both Senju and Uzumaki, explains their similarity and even gave the example of apes but nope, you didn't give a single fuck to a much more coherent answer and simply went with your conclusion and tried to twist the data in order to fit in.

Please provide the panels where it is stated that Uzumaki branched off the Senju and that Uzumaki=Senju. Because all I know is that Kishi stated that Senju and Uzumaki are distant relatives and that Nagato was claimed to be Uzumaki and Senju.


So you justify your conclusion with your conclusion? Well, ain't that a pretty circular reasoning you got there!
So you're a chimpanzee because humans are related to them through a common ancestor? I dislike the fact that I have to make analogies in the interspecies level, but you don't seem to acknowledge how flawed your reasoning is if I don't make it absurdly clear.

Again, their common ancestor was STATED to have such abilities, so they can be separate clans and have such abilities since they have that common ancestor.

Again, Nagato being Senju doesn't make all Uzumaki Senju, that's a fallacy of composition.

So yeah, all your 4 examples (not 5, you illiterate bum) are simply spawned from your lack of reading comprehension.

Nice try, but your fan theories aren't canon. All this yin/yang bullshit about the Elder and Younger sons is not mentioned at all in the manga, so I'll treat it as it is, unsubstantiated speculation.

Also, yet another genealogy failure by you. Let's say your granddaughter marries a guy and they have a kid with a different surname then yours, do you suddenly have that surname? No? It's the exact same with the Sons and the Uchiha/Senju/Uzumaki: just because the three clans spawned from them does NOT make them part of those clans. Their clan was already revealed, it's the Ootsutsuki clan.


Panel proof please. All that was said is that the Uchiha clan came from him.

Again, panel proof please. What was said is that the Senju AND Uzumaki came from him.

It was said that he was Uzumaki in one instance and that he was Senju in another. Considering that it both clans already showed signs of union (Tsunade and Nawaki) and NOTHING was said about Uzumaki=Senju, the most logical conclusion is that Nagato was too from both clans.

What's with you and trying to deny very apt analogies with completely arbitrary excuses? If donkeys and horses are capable of having bloodlines and interbreeding and Narutoverse characters are capable of sexual reproduction, what's the issue? What's your major malfunction, numbnuts?

Now you're trying to say analogies are sources of info. There aren't enough facepalms in the world for this kind of arrogance and/or stupidity.

Oh, please, do provide me the panel where it says that Nagato as an Uzumaki and not as himself belongs to the Senju bloodline. Really, I want to see that on black over white.



j-H: sorry, I always forget to put it on mangapanda. It's just that mangareader loads faster for me, that's why I have it bookmarked.
I do not give a shit about any of this BS, I refer you to the repost I made to kal...
And confirming nagato as an UZUMAKI then Confirming that nagato as an Uzumaki belongs to the SENJU BLOODLINE, not is ALSO A SENJU, is clearly the confirmation of Uzumaki=senju connected through the younger son of the sage's bloodline/Senju bloodline...

Keep up the mental gymnastics trying to use "nagato (uzumaki even wih RED hair) belongs to the SENJU BLOODLINE, thus only he and madara can use the gedo mazo" means that Nagato is an Uzumaki and Senju LMAO... despite all evidence showing he is just UZUMAKI with the RED hair...

However, due to Uzumaki=Senju by both being the same bloodline and power... Uzumaki is Senju... Thus nagato, naruto, mito, kushina and even karin are actually SENJU... They are the SAME BLOOD, SAME POWER and SAME ABILITIES with just a Different NAME...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:31 PM   #93
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,144
Thanks: 3,840
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 648

So the Hyuuga's and Uchihas are of the same Bloodline, yup thanx KYF I was confused.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-28-2013), kael03 (09-28-2013), MrBIG (09-28-2013), Numinous (09-28-2013), platinumrug (10-01-2013)
Old 09-28-2013, 04:50 PM   #94
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 648

You'd think that KYF would get the fuck away from commenting on translations after stating he didn't know Japanese and after promising to do a translation himself but never accomplishing such a thing.

But first phrase to refute kael's post, BAM, he can't resist but to cry mistranslation without even knowing if it is or not just because it goes against his point.

But look at the raw, 遠い (tooi) is right in the beginning of the third column (from the right, for those unused to Japanese writing), followed by 血統関係 (kettou kankei). I could swear that the first kanji means «distant» and the the four others mean, in order, «lineage/family line» and «relation/connection», but hey, KYF says my translations are biased, so I guess we just have to stick with his confirmation bias rolled with fallacy of composition.

Yes, KYF, you just made the goddamn connection that the manga stated between Nagato and the Senju and slapped onto the other Uzumaki without a simple drop of evidence that his case also applies to the whole clan. So all your panel shenanigans only prove how you're misconstruing the whole thing, considering they all can be used to say that Nagato is both Uzumaki and Senju and Uzumaki=/=Senju.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-28-2013), kael03 (09-28-2013), platinumrug (10-01-2013)
Old 09-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #95
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Kushina stated in her history lesson that the Senju and Uzumaki are distantly related (not close blood as KYF is trying to say). That gives Naruto his link to the Younger son and his link to that aspect of this whole conflict between "Senju and uchiha". Going by this, its obvious that not all Uzumaki have Senju lineage. Nagato was mentioned as having it in a throwaway statement to show how he was able to control the Gedo Mazo, while Obito couldn't.
The reason Obito couldnt was because he was an Uchiha with with Senju graphs ;that he couldnt fully control. but in order to use the paths of the Rinnegan you need both Senju and Uchiha DNA and once Obito had a grip on his power then and only then could he use the Rinnegan. Madara had him give the eyes to Nagato to cultivate the eyes and be able to bring him back and once Obito got powerful enough he took the eyes back after Nagato's betrayal....fucking Senju dog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1). Distantly had to be a mistranslation considering the manga has already confirmed that the senju and Uzumaki are the same bloodline coming from the younger son of the sage who is the progenitor of the SENJU bloodline...

2). Being an Uzumaki=Senju through the same bloodline is what connects him to the younger son of the sage... Not as a cousin... By your logic, being a DISTANT relative to the Senju, thus related to the UCHIHA AS well could make Uzumaki just as related to the Uchiha, thus completely inaccurate...

Yea, you have at that while ignoring the FACT that Kishi
FIRST: Confirms nagato as an Uzumaki, trademarked by his RED HAIR..


SECOND:
Confirms that UZUMAKI Nagato belongs to the SENJU Bloodline/Younger son of the sage's bloodline.. The same bloodline the SENJU belong too...


THIRD:
You ignore the FACT Madara chose an UZUMAKI to wield his RG to eventually revive him with gedo rinne tensai, which can only be awakened, and used properly by Uchiha (eyes) and SENJU (body) Hybrid... Like Obito, Madara and Nagato...
As well as without the power of Uchiha and Senju, the Gedo Mazo cannot be wielded either as confirmed here, thus further proof nagato, thus Uzumaki are Senju, Having the EXACT SAME POWER to even use the gedo mazo...


FOURTH:
The younger son of the sage was given the sage's power of LIFE force/Vitality and Physical energy as well...


And guess what the Uzumaki are known for... Their powerful LIFE FORCE...
The same power of the younger son of the sage that hashirama has himself and is confirmed by tsunade realizing that madara with hashirama's cells could EXTEND his LIFE, which cna only be done by powerful LIFE FORCE/vitality...

CONCLUSION:
So much evidence that Uzumaki=Senju... Both having the exact same blood, power and abilities...
Thus, naruto's parallel with hashirama is accurate due to Uzumaki being Senju with just another name..
Damn Kyf that was very well put together and you're right as rain on this one. and not agreeing cause it's my trademark topic cuz yall know I will speak up if its something I disagree with and I have no problem giving props to people I dont agree with or get along with.. if its something I agree with then it doesn't matter the source. Kael has a fuck ton of likes from me and we dont get along to say the least. but I do respect him.. until he goes all fourth grade on a nigga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
So the Hyuuga's and Uchihas are of the same Bloodline, yup thanx KYF I was confused.
Go back and look at what Kyf said earlier.. if you use that "distant" tag line then yea everyone is related since they all come form the Sage
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 09-28-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 11:24 PM   #96
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,687
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 648

Wow, you're stupid.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:32 AM   #97
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Wow, you're stupid.
and you're being infantile.. soo much so thAat you're in need of your hand being held to walk across the street.. you need your ass wiped too. obviously so.. anyone who can't see naruto is Senju is a fucking moron. how many issues have we read that Naruto is being compared or some parallel is drawn between Naruto and some Senju. Hashirama recently, Nawaki, He calls Tsunade Grandma.
it's been shown with the cloud, the sand ,stone that Kage and Jink share family ties. Tsunade might have been chosen for hokage due to her being hashi's grandbaby, she might have even been chosen for her role as a Sanin or her medical jutsu. or she might have a famillial tie to Konohas current Jink as it's known to be one of the reasons Kage are chosen and jinks as well to keep the power within the familly so to speak.


Now for someone who is as smart and educated as you are I dont see how you could overlook the overwhelming evidence both literal and circumstantial that all points to this. Hell even Obito made a transitive property of equality statement regarding Naruto and Sasuke's battle in the future. Hell if he was just talking about Will of fire as you so frequently harp about then why.. tell me why doesn't someone else from Konoha get drawn into that comparison.. hell Konohamaru would work he has the will of fire
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:33 AM   #98
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 648

Uzumaki and Senju are not the same, though are distantly related. I'm under the impression that at some point the Senju clan split into at least two parties, one party remained Senju the other became so distant and distinct for so long that their group eventually became known as the Uzumaki. Though, I wouldn't put so much stock in the Senju all being superbeasts. The 1st Hokage was probably just a mutant or something.

The Hyuuga and the Uchiha clans must've followed a similar situation. Though, I'm thinking a mutation arose in one of the Hyuuga clan members. And since it (sharing an) conferred no disadvantage to that person, he passed the genes on to his offspring and so on and so forth. As time went by, there were two distinct doujutsu based clans, interesting enough, the Uchiha's bloodline didn't override the Hyuuga's, so I'm guessing there was a separation at some point.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol

Last edited by The Special One; 09-29-2013 at 04:50 AM.
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (09-29-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-29-2013), platinumrug (10-01-2013)
Old 09-29-2013, 05:58 AM   #99
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,687
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
and you're being infantile.. soo much so thAat you're in need of your hand being held to walk across the street.. you need your ass wiped too. obviously so.. anyone who can't see naruto is Senju is a fucking moron. how many issues have we read that Naruto is being compared or some parallel is drawn between Naruto and some Senju. Hashirama recently, Nawaki, He calls Tsunade Grandma.
He calls her granny for the same reason he called jiraiaya Percy sage, the same reason he calls lee fuzzy brows. His personality is blunt that, combined with his retardation, he comes up with obvious sounding nicknames.

Quote:
it's been shown with the cloud, the sand ,stone that Kage and Jink share family ties.
So the jink wouldn't go rogue and betray the village.

Quote:
Tsunade might have been chosen for hokage due to her being hashi's grandbaby, she might have even been chosen for her role as a Sanin or her medical jutsu. or she might have a famillial tie to Konohas current Jink as it's known to be one of the reasons Kage are chosen and jinks as well to keep the power within the familly so to speak.
She was chosen because she was the only option left. Orochimaru had betrayed the village, jiraiya and kakashi didn't was the job, and jiraiya suggested tsunade because of their past and her skills.

Tl;Dr - wow, you're stupid.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:15 AM   #100
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Uzumaki and Senju are not the same, though are distantly related. I'm under the impression that at some point the Senju clan split into at least two parties, one party remained Senju the other became so distant and distinct for so long that their group eventually became known as the Uzumaki. Though, I wouldn't put so much stock in the Senju all being superbeasts. The 1st Hokage was probably just a mutant or something.

The Hyuuga and the Uchiha clans must've followed a similar situation. Though, I'm thinking a mutation arose in one of the Hyuuga clan members. And since it (sharing an) conferred no disadvantage to that person, he passed the genes on to his offspring and so on and so forth. As time went by, there were two distinct doujutsu based clans, interesting enough, the Uchiha's bloodline didn't override the Hyuuga's, so I'm guessing there was a separation at some point.
What the Special One said... Spot on IMO.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:10 AM   #101
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,144
Thanks: 3,840
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 648

Distant relation doesn't equate to immediate family members like say Gohan to Goku... Not even Pan to Goku, distant I gather as farther than that, mixed relations throughout time, including 2nd and 3rd cousin, etc. That is distant relation IMHO. Additionally say that the Uzimaki's were related, I say so what, they got wiped out, and they're distant relative the Leaf wasn't available to help, and they obviously couldn't help themselves vs. an enemy less than the Uchiha's whom didn't off them. Additionally they're were no shinobi, grand, fodder, or otherwise to even tell the story afterward, that's how badass they're lineage was. They might have been related to Senju, and by how much no on can tell, but they were about as strong, efficient, effective as Kimmimaro's Clan, look at what happened to them... and they weren't related to any Brother, but the same result, fin.

Propaganda, watch out for it, its all through this manga... Just don't buy all the time, some of you do.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 09-29-2013 at 09:20 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 11:51 AM   #102
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,195
Thanks: 9,030
Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 648

Wow KYF is retarded. The Senju are known for their wood techniques. The Uzumaki for their long life spans and sealing techs.

Apparently the 2 clans have been split apart for so long, that their genetic blueprint and villages focus on jutsu development as a whole has taken 2 fundamentally different paths. This isn't something that happens in just a few generations. It's takes a long time for this to happen, thus making them DISTANT RELATIONS!
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:17 PM   #103
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 163
Thanks: 122
Thanked 90 Times in 50 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Wow KYF is retarded. The Senju are known for their wood techniques.
Uhh isn't there only one known senju with wood release?

Tobirama and Tsunade don't have it.

Quote:
The Uzumaki for their long life spans
Tsunade and Hashimara's healing ability would probably prolong their life spans...

Last edited by MrBIG; 09-29-2013 at 02:20 PM.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #104
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU
 
Gakure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The New World
Posts: 2,553
Thanks: 1,680
Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 648

Let's look at it this way, using marriage and inter marriage principles just like bleach Quincies. The Senjus became 2 parties because one group(the now senjus) inter marry themselves to remain pure whilst the other group (the now Uzumakis) tainted their senju genes by marrying from other clans.
__________________
HELL IS REAL

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-29-2013), MrBIG (09-29-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-29-2013)
Old 09-29-2013, 02:36 PM   #105
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 163
Thanks: 122
Thanked 90 Times in 50 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Let's look at it this way, using marriage and inter marriage principles just like bleach Quincies. The Senjus became 2 parties because one group(the now senjus) inter marry themselves to remain pure whilst the other group (the now Uzumakis) tainted their senju genes by marrying from other clans.
Bunch of incest yo!

But really going with that same idea, seeing as how close the Uzumaki and Senju clan were; it wouldn't be surprising that the two had numerous "mixed" children.

Hashimara's wife was an Uzumaki (Mito) so it's fair to say all of Hashimara's descendants are of both uzumaki and senju blood.

It isn't far fetched for KYF and others to believe that Naruto might also have senju blood in his veins. The same way Nagato was considering both senju and Uzumaki in the Manga.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-29-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.