The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 1090 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-29-2013, 03:23 PM   #16336
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Out of that whole movie those 2 scientist were the only thing you found cool? Really? I found them rather annoying. Especially the mathematical one. I liked that guy much better when he use to play on Torchwood. Which is a bit ironic since he played a doctor on that show that basically had the same role as his buddy in this movie which he constantly demeans.

On another note, the couple that piloted that russain Jeager kind of reminded me of General Zod's (superman reference) two sidekicks in a way.
Yea I got that vibe form them too . But on the scientists I didn't like the characters themselves just the whole mind meld with the alien species thing. The movie left too many questions.. liek where the fuck did the portal come from anyway. The monsters were cool but a lot of the action was hard to follow. dont know if it was a Michael Bay film but it has his signature all over it.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2013, 04:28 PM   #16337
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
dont know if it was a Michael Bay film but it has his signature all over it.
...and you wonder why we constantly call you stupid
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-29-2013), Mal (09-30-2013), Tabris (10-03-2013)
Old 09-29-2013, 04:40 PM   #16338
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
dont know if it was a Michael Bay film
Here, let me google that for you, since it's too hard for you to manage.

Quote:
but it has his signature all over it.
But hardly anything blew up. Smashed. Yes! Crushed. Yes. Explosions. Not really.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:27 PM   #16339
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

So do any of you guys actually keep up with the Naruto manga anymore? I realized today that I haven't looked at it in over a year, nor plan on doing so ever again.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
Scientia (10-09-2013)
Old 10-09-2013, 11:06 PM   #16340
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

When did that Danzo guy have all those Sharingans on his arms? That's the last time.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Scientia (10-09-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 04:02 AM   #16341
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road

I stopped when Itachi and Sasuke were fighting Kabuto. Which apparently was around 570-ish. So I have 79-ish chapters if I want to catch up and start reading again. No thank you, good sir. I couldn't believe when Naruto got the Nine-tailed fox to have like a monologue rooting for him. xD, the fuck.

Anyway, I'm learning Spanish:

Ella no me ama porque mi pene es pequeño.

Quiero lamber tus piernas.

Quiero ser debajo de su culo. Ella tiene un gran culo.

Vamos a tener sexo.

¡No te vayas!

Estoy masturbándose.

Hay que masturbarse para vivir.

A lot of these I just used a translator for, but some I actually did put together with my knowledge gained from taking Spanish I and (currently) taking Spanish II in college. Num helped me with the lick one. Except I was saying butthole instead of legs.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:58 AM   #16342
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientia View Post
I stopped when Itachi and Sasuke were fighting Kabuto. Which apparently was around 570-ish. So I have 79-ish chapters if I want to catch up and start reading again. No thank you, good sir. I couldn't believe when Naruto got the Nine-tailed fox to have like a monologue rooting for him. xD, the fuck.
Don't waste your time. Here's a brief summary: Kishi brought back all the dead Hokages via edo tensai only to shat on them. Minato has the other half of the kyuubi. Naruto's feelings are the most uber super-power in the manga. Neji is dead (most of us believe he will come back to life). And Sakura is still basically pretty much useless.

Yep, that about sums it up.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Scientia (10-10-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 07:29 PM   #16343
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Don't waste your time. Here's a brief summary: Kishi brought back all the dead Hokages via edo tensai only to shat on them. Minato has the other half of the kyuubi. Naruto's feelings are the most uber super-power in the manga. Neji is dead (most of us believe he will come back to life). And Sakura is still basically pretty much useless.

You forgot to tell that the last month has been a neverending loop of rainbow feelings.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Scientia (10-11-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 07:51 PM   #16344
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You forgot to tell that the last month has been a neverending loop of rainbow feelings.
That's what I meant by Naruto's feelings being the uber super-power of that story.

Edit:

Oh yeah, one cool part was where Tsunade's body was split in half by a big@$$ tree, seperating her upper torso from her lower torso by approx. a meter, but the b!tch still lives, so it didn't end up being cool, but seeing her body seperated like that was.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 10-10-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:28 AM   #16345
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Scientia (10-11-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 01:15 PM   #16346
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

I still read it. Mostly 'cause I hate myself.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:56 PM   #16347
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post

The fuck, Neji is dead? How did he die? I can't believe this garbage has extended to over 600 chapters. Aren't Naruto and Saucy sauce like, best friends again or something?

I don't hate myself enough to ever finish it. XD I've gotten back into Western comic books and started reading Watchmen. Manga is kind of losing it's flavor, due to the fact that everything to come out in the last three years has been...ugh.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:08 PM   #16348
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
The fuck, Neji is dead? How did he die?
Of all things, a wooden spike projectile.

Quote:
I can't believe this garbage has extended to over 600 chapters. Aren't Naruto and Saucy sauce like, best friends again or something?
Well, they are currently tag-teaming Tobito, the juubi jinchuuriki, while edo-Hashirama, and the remaining alliance forces try to cut a big @$$ tree down. Yes, I said that right, they are trying to cut a m'f'n tree down.

Quote:
I don't hate myself enough to ever finish it. XD I've gotten back into Western comic books and started reading Watchmen. Manga is kind of losing it's flavor, due to the fact that everything to come out in the last three years has been...ugh.
I continue to read just to see how it will actually end (at times, there are some sh!tz and gigglez moments). But I've really gotten into Feng Shen Ji. Just look it up and try it out. I seriously doubt that you will be let down.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #16349
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Oh hai gaiz..i heard you liek Animu.

/uguu
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Scientia (10-12-2013)
Old 10-12-2013, 01:27 AM   #16350
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
Sure the overly popular manga like (Naurto, Bleach an OP) can be a bit much but there is interesting manga out there that can be a good read. They are just hidden easily by being underrated.
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote