Naruto 648 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2013, 03:16 PM   #106
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,344
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Bunch of incest yo!

But really going with that same idea, seeing as how close the Uzumaki and Senju clan were; it wouldn't be surprising that the two had numerous "mixed" children.

Hashimara's wife was an Uzumaki (Mito) so it's fair to say all of Hashimara's descendants are of both uzumaki and senju blood.

It isn't far fetched for KYF and others to believe that Naruto might also have senju blood in his veins. The same way Nagato was considering both senju and Uzumaki in the Manga.
yea not only that but the constant comparisons that get shoved in our fucking faces every three chapters or so.
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-29-2013, 03:52 PM   #107
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 9,035
Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Tsunade and Hashimara's healing ability would probably prolong their life spans...
Actually the opposite is true. Cells can only divide a certain amount of times, therefore if you are constantly being wounded, and forcing your body (via medical jutsu) to replace lost cells then your overall life expectancy will begin to dwindle. Tsunade explained this a long time ago when she used her jutsu during the Sannin battle.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (09-29-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-29-2013), ninjalostboy95 (09-29-2013), platinumrug (10-01-2013)
Old 09-29-2013, 08:49 PM   #108
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 648

Since Uzimaki's are descendants, they're power can only be watered down compared to the original Senju, or even Hyuuga/Uchiha, which ever one came first. That's a battle I'm not going to breathe on with KYF in the room. One can't equate anything with a pure Senju was my only point. Uchiha's as much as I love them, depend too much on they're doujutsu, and can't tank as much damage as a Senju, and generally need additional shinobi, bijuu, others jutsu's, at least until they arrive at Rinnegan which has happened only once thus far.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:53 AM   #109
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Since Uzimaki's are descendants, they're power can only be watered down compared to the original Senju, or even Hyuuga/Uchiha, which ever one came first. That's a battle I'm not going to breathe on with KYF in the room. One can't equate anything with a pure Senju was my only point. Uchiha's as much as I love them, depend too much on they're doujutsu, and can't tank as much damage as a Senju, and generally need additional shinobi, bijuu, others jutsu's, at least until they arrive at Rinnegan which has happened only once thus far.
Not necessarily, but potentially may have happened that way. If the Byakugan was an offshoot of the doujutsu wielded by the elder son, albeit overall inferior but conferred enough advantages that it was not shot down and eradicated by fellow clansmen or rival clans, the Byakugan would just keep on being passed down. Hell, maybe those who carried the traits for the elder son's doujutsu were just smitten with those born with the Byakugan because it looked sexy or some shit, and they just wanted to make babies with those carrying the expression, or maybe Byakugan has better insight than the elder son's doujutsu, so its effectiveness at long distance outweighed everything else at that point. If that was indeed the case, the environment, relying on far-ranged senses to plan and defend against attacks, played a role in those carrying the Byakugan thriving, and if they thrived in that environment, more Byakugan holders would continue to pass on their genes.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:45 PM   #110
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
So the Hyuuga's and Uchihas are of the same Bloodline, yup thanx KYF I was confused.
where was a Hyuuga confirmed part of the Uchiha bloodline after shit lods of other evidence showing connection between the two clans...

Yea... Again you make not a lick of sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You'd think that KYF would get the fuck away from commenting on translations after stating he didn't know Japanese and after promising to do a translation himself but never accomplishing such a thing.
Straw man again, i do not recall promising a translation, only using logic and common sense to shoot down shit translation... Especially this one that puts the Uchiha just as related to the Uzumaki, thus naruto is on both sides and not just the Senju...

But first phrase to refute kael's post, BAM, he can't resist but to cry mistranslation without even knowing if it is or not just because it goes against his point.

Quote:
But look at the raw, 遠い (tooi) is right in the beginning of the third column (from the right, for those unused to Japanese writing), followed by 血統関係 (kettou kankei). I could swear that the first kanji means «distant» and the the four others mean, in order, «lineage/family line» and «relation/connection», but hey, KYF says my translations are biased, so I guess we just have to stick with his confirmation bias rolled with fallacy of composition.
I know "KETTOU" means Lineage and "Kankei" means relation, connection.. Thus no DISTANT... So why does the kanji apparently say "distant" while the romanji does not???

This 血 menas BLOOD...
This 統 means overall, relationship in the context of Linegae...
This 関 means Connection...
And this 係 means person in charge...

And with both in the right order and context they 血統関係 all means together "Person in charge overall blood connection" which has no DISTANT in it, thus it seems I was right by your own info taken from the raw...

Got my trasnlations from herehttp://www.romajidesu.com/kanji/%E8%...96%A2%E4%BF%82

So you are wrong by your own raw info lol... I mean you asked for translations... And I found it funny you did not provie the evidence to PROVE I was wrong, just claiming it unlike I did...

Quote:
Yes, KYF, you just made the goddamn connection that the manga stated between Nagato and the Senju and slapped onto the other Uzumaki without a simple drop of evidence that his case also applies to the whole clan. So all your panel shenanigans only prove how you're misconstruing the whole thing, considering they all can be used to say that Nagato is both Uzumaki and Senju and Uzumaki=/=Senju.
In case you have forgotten, Nagato was CONFIRMED an Uzumaki, even having the red hair and life force which are the two trademarks... Then was confirmed as Belonging to the SENJU BLOODLINE, not that he was also senju... LMAO, your confimration bias is crazy ridiculous... I mean with all the other evidence of Uzumaki and senju having the exact same power, blood and abilities while both coming form the same ancestor makes it so obvious how much the Uzumaki are Senju with just another name...

FIRST:
Madara confirms that ONLY the Uchiha power plus SENJU power can awaken, thus wield the RG and that One has to have the same power of Uchiha+SENJU power to use the gedo mazo PROPERLY... Which Uzumaki nagato could... Showing his Uzumaki power is the exact same s the SENJU's which is why with the Uchiha eye, he could wield the CRG and geod mazo properly...
But you ignore that...


SECOND:
The younger son was passed on the power of the body which is based on Powerful LIFE FORCE and PHYSICAL ENERGY...
And the Uzumaki are know for the powerful LIFE FORCE...

The same ability that hashirama SENJU has himself... Powerful life force which is why his cells can increase Life span...


Showing Uzumaki and Senju both have the same exact power NOT JUST NAGATO of the Uzumaki clan, coming form the exact same ancestor as well...

THIRD:
The parallel of naruto as the current Hashirama, a SENJU despite being an uzumaki is yet again another confirmation of Uzumaki=senju through yet another Uzumaki...

FOURTH:
We have confirmation that the Uzumaki come from the younger son making Uzumaki part of the Younger son of the sage's bloodline, A.k.A. The SENJU Bloodline...


CONCLUSION:
Manga shows that the Uzumaki have the exact same POWER as the senju, exact same abilities as the senju... and even have the bloodline as the senju, but just have a different name...

Therefore, the Uzumaki=senju as branch clan to the Senju making the the exact same as the Senju, just with a different name after branching off into two separate clans for some reason...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #111
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Wow KYF is retarded. The Senju are known for their wood techniques. The Uzumaki for their long life spans and sealing techs.
LMAO, Only hashirama is known for wood technique with his Affinity to earth and water... While the actual affinity that ALL Senju as well as Uzumaki have is the affinity to the YANG element... which is based on powerful LIFE FORCE and Powerful PHYSICAL ENERGY...
Hashirama is known for his physical energy for power and life force for his vitality and healing...
Nagato is known for is physical energy which gives him his huge power as well as life force which allows him to remain alive while synced to gedo mazo and even revitalize himself by increasing his power... Plus his sensing ability as well...
Naruto is known for his physical energy for power as an Uzumaki... And his vitality of youth is obvious...
Tobirama and Karin are known for their ability to SENSE... And Karin like hashirama is known for her ability to heal...

So manga makes it obvious that Just as the Uchiha have an affinity to the YIN element that creates the SG/genjutsu abilities... But the Senju/uzumaki have an affinity to the YANG element which is based on LIFE FORCE and PHYSICAL ENERGY which is why they have powerful chakra/stamina, extended life/youth, sensing and healing for strong bodies...

Quote:
Apparently the 2 clans have been split apart for so long, that their genetic blueprint and villages focus on jutsu development as a whole has taken 2 fundamentally different paths. This isn't something that happens in just a few generations. It's takes a long time for this to happen, thus making them DISTANT RELATIONS!
LMAO, so you ignore that hashirama is a seal master carrying around all those seals in that scroll and even tobirama is proficient in seals to create Hirashin and edo tensai...
While Nagato and even Naruto have powerful bodies from physical energy and life force which is the same power that the SENJU have...

The manga shows that for some reason the SENJU became two separate clans for some reason. But, the Uzumaki and Senju both have the exact same powers, abilities and bloodline/ancestor... Proving that Uzumaki are actually SENJU, just have a different name...

And the FACT they COME from the younger son of the sage who is known as the progenitor of the SENJU bloodline... They are actually SENJU... Having the same power and abilities just further validates it... But the fact they are of the senju bloodline proves they are Senju....
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:02 PM   #112
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 648

You guys want to know what's so funny...

The three clans we're all talking about... the Senju, Uchiha, and Uzumaki... have less than a handful of remaining living characters that are known. Yeah, so damn powerful they're almost wiped out clean.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-30-2013), platinumrug (10-01-2013)
Old 09-30-2013, 02:07 PM   #113
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Straw man again, i do not recall promising a translation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
2). I said get me the raws so I can trasnlate directly from them
Oh, will you look at that, it seems the one with severe lack of memory is you after all.

Quote:
Especially this one that puts the Uchiha just as related to the Uzumaki, thus naruto is on both sides and not just the Senju...
Wow, your reading comprehension is crap. Since when «distant relatives» equals «related, but as distant as the Uchiha»? Seriously, you should stop assuming what phrases tell and start reading them for once.
Quote:
I know "KETTOU" means Lineage and "Kankei" means relation, connection.. Thus no DISTANT... So why does the kanji apparently say "distant" while the romanji does not???

This 血 menas BLOOD...
This 統 means overall, relationship in the context of Linegae...
This 関 means Connection...
And this 係 means person in charge...

And with both in the right order and context they 血統関係 all means together "Person in charge overall blood connection" which has no DISTANT in it, thus it seems I was right by your own info taken from the raw...

Got my trasnlations from herehttp://www.romajidesu.com/kanji/%E8%...96%A2%E4%BF%82

So you are wrong by your own raw info lol...

Holy shit, Batman, you either are stupid beyond belief or more intellectually dishonest than a Portuguese Prime Minister. How could you completely ignore the first goddamn phrase altogether? Do you want me to put it on retard font?

Quote:
But look at the raw, 遠い (tooi) is right in the beginning of the third column (from the right, for those unused to Japanese writing), followed by 血統関係 (kettou kankei).
Jesus H. Fucking Christ, KYF, if you are going to be so biased, at least have the honesty of admitting so. I mean... fucking nonsense I had to do this!


Oh and don't repeat your failed argument, you jackass, I'm not as stupid or oblivious as you to forget your endless ramblings filled with poor reading comprehension, confirmation bias and fallacy of composition.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 09-30-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:26 PM   #114
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
You guys want to know what's so funny...

The three clans we're all talking about... the Senju, Uchiha, and Uzumaki... have less than a handful of remaining living characters that are known. Yeah, so damn powerful they're almost wiped out clean.
The only Uzimaki that ever mattered = Naruto... not a Senju, like it or not.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:04 PM   #115
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oh, will you look at that, it seems the one with severe lack of memory is you after all.
You bring that up while ignoring the FACT you failed to give me the raw to pull the right characters form myself... Geez, i wonder Why I did not do what I do not recall saying...

Quote:
Wow, your reading comprehension is crap. Since when «distant relatives» equals «related, but as distant as the Uchiha»? Seriously, you should stop assuming what phrases tell and start reading them for once.
Yea, keep deluding yourself... You forget that Uchiha are also distantly related to the Senju, thus by your own trasnlation, naruto would just as related to them as the senju... And that does not make the parallel accurate now does it...

Quote:
Holy shit, Batman, you either are stupid beyond belief or more intellectually dishonest than a Portuguese Prime Minister. How could you completely ignore the first goddamn phrase altogether? Do you want me to put it on retard font?
I actually did not see that one little kanji... It was hiding so lets translate it..

Quote:
Jesus H. Fucking Christ, KYF, if you are going to be so biased, at least have the honesty of admitting so. I mean... fucking nonsense I had to do this!
Yes it says distant, but does not change the FACT Uzumaki are part of the Senju bloodline, have the same power and abilities as well... Clearly this was made before he chose to make the ass pull of Uzumaki=Senju... WHile also making uzumaki just as related to the Uchiha as they are the SENJU if it was actually TRUE...

Quote:
Oh and don't repeat your failed argument, you jackass, I'm not as stupid or oblivious as you to forget your endless ramblings filled with poor reading comprehension, confirmation bias and fallacy of composition.
'

Projection Much!! You criticize me for confirmation BIAS yet argue that "Uzumai nagato is of the SENJU bloodline" as Nagato is uzumaki AND Senju, how retarded are you???

The Manga CONFIRMS the Uzumaki=senju because they belong to the Younger son of the sage's bloodline, a.k.a the SENJU BLOODLINE you Idiot!!!

And there cannot be a fallacy of composition when there is more then one member (part of the whole) confirmed like naruto, Nagato and then the WHOLE clan by having the exact same power as the younger son of the sage, just like the SENJU...

Proving they are ALL, the Uzumaki, SENJU through bloodline with just a different name... but you will ignore the shit out of evidence and common sense just to keep up the preconceived notion Uzumaki are what exactly... Just Uzumaki, a separate bloodline from the senju despte both coming form the exact same source and sharing the exact same power/abilities as well...

Yea, keep up the good work...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #116
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
The only Uzimaki that ever mattered = Naruto... not a Senju, like it or not.
Yea, coming from the younger son of the sage, having his Bloodline which is the SENJU bloodline coupled with the exact same power/abilities as the SENJU as well makes the uzumaki not SENJU...

Keep up the good work... Maybe when retarded lemurs take over and govern the world that will be sound logic, but I am afraid it is not currently...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:30 PM   #117
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You bring that up while ignoring the FACT you failed to give me the raw to pull the right characters form myself... Geez, i wonder Why I did not do what I do not recall saying...
Now you're blaming me for your utter blindness?

I) The post I made about the raw HAD the goddamn link to the raw (chapter 644 thread):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I got to love KYF's arrogance of stating that one translation is better than the others simply because it helps his case without a single evidence that he actually checked the original Japanese to make sure he was right.

But don't fret, I actually bothered to fetch the raw and translate it.
II) I pointed out that the previous post had the link (chapter 645 thread):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You must be blind as a bat to miss the link I posted in the translation post. Go back and click it just to end these absurd assessments of yours.
III) I actually pointed out TWICE in the same goddamn thread (chapter 645 thread) that the original post had the link to the raw:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Because you're blind as a goddamn bat:

Quote:
You must be blind as a bat to miss the link I posted in the translation post. Go back and click it just to end these absurd assessments of yours.
Then you wonder why people call you a moron.
IV) THREE GODDAMN TIMES now I had to point out that the post already had the link to the raw. So either get your ass translating it or fuck off, retard.

Quote:
Yea, keep deluding yourself... You forget that Uchiha are also distantly related to the Senju, thus by your own trasnlation, naruto would just as related to them as the senju... And that does not make the parallel accurate now does it...
Again, you are assuming what the lines says, not actually reading it. All it says is that Senju and Uzumaki are distant relatives, it does not state how distant they are, so anything said in terms of said distance is pure conjecture.

Quote:
I actually did not see that one little kanji... It was hiding so lets translate it..
Hiding? How? Oh, right, your sight is as good as Mr. Magoo's so of course you'd miss the completely obvious Kanji in size 3 font right next to the link to the raw.

And does it take you so damn much to translate a single Kanji to say «let's translate it» and not actually translate it? You just keep digging yourself deeper with those pitiful excuses.




The rest is just you being a broken record stuck on repeat.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-01-2013)
Old 10-02-2013, 04:00 AM   #118
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 470
Thanked 666 Times in 360 Posts
Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 648

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Other than that, Sasuke has already surpassed Madara IMHO. CS was forced upon him, he stalked his Brother and eventually got his eyes
GTFOH.

Madara was Izuna's superior in combat and a master strategist. Sasuke didn't "get" Itachi's eyes. They were gift wrapped for him. Itachi wasn't even trying to beat him, but stall long enough, forcing Sasuke to use enough chakra for Orochimaru to come out to get rid of him. And Sasuke still couldn't win! Hell, he wasn't even close to winning and the dude couldn't see! He couldn't even unlock MS on his own. Obito had to talk no jutsu him into it.
__________________
R.I.P. City of Heroes

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.