Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-30-2013, 02:17 PM   #16
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Because you are dumb enough to believe that the knowledge of discerning right from wrong is hardwired like Instincts LMAO...
Wow, if that was a burn, I completely forgot to say ouch (specially because it's like teasing people for believing water is wet).

And here you are, with a double post defending Minato despite saying in the past you were completely neutral about the subject. So, how's your fantasy of putting your nickname in the middle of your favorite character right smack in the your signature going for you?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2013, 03:10 PM   #17
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Wow, if that was a burn, I completely forgot to say ouch (specially because it's like teasing people for believing water is wet).
Wow, believing knowing the difference between right and wrong, thus morals are hardwired like insctincs is like knowing water is WET LMFAO!!! Talk about a false analogy fallacy...

People know water is wet because their sense of feeling allows then to feel it, not believe.. But believing in something that does not actually exist is merely belief, not knowledge forrest...

Your analogy is was off...

Quote:
And here you are, with a double post defending Minato despite saying in the past you were completely neutral about the subject. So, how's your fantasy of putting your nickname in the middle of your favorite character right smack in the your signature going for you?
1). I am neutral, but the OP was making random claims based on conjecture so I fill in the gaps with actual canon to enlighten him... You know because canon>>>>>Conjecture...
How does correcting him about his error not neutral simply because his error was his opinion of Minato vs hashirama or tobirama...

2). KYF is not my nickname, it is the abbreviation of "Konoha yellow Flash", the freaking moniker of minato namikaze you idiot!!!
And sig'ed the statement because such obvious wisdom is ignored with such bias I felt the need to sig it...

And so how does me giving the abbreviation of konoha yellow flash to the person it belongs to while sig a statement of great wisdom in a forum where such a thing is nonexistent...

Yea, keep deluding yourself about me being Bias along with babies born knowing the difference between right and wrong due to Morals being passed on at Birth like instincts...

despite the FACT that Morals are a matter of opinion like perfection, beauty, ect... They are not something you can pass on through genetics, only through teaching...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:22 PM   #18
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

And he actually tries to argue the water is wet remark you made. Really KYF? I mean REALLY?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-30-2013), platinumrug (10-01-2013)
Old 09-30-2013, 04:31 PM   #19
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
And he actually tries to argue the water is wet remark you made. Really KYF? I mean REALLY?
He just falls for every bait cast at him. Just sit back and enjoy him squirm with an hook on his mouth.

PS: Don't forget the popcorn.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-01-2013), platinumrug (10-01-2013)
Old 09-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #20
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

The Bros. own Minato... THEY'RE SENJU, Sorry for those whom don't like it IT MATTERS. By the end of this War, it'll be obvious that only Edo-Madara, Obito Sage, Naruto, and Sasuke are in they're league, city, neighborhood. Others may have flashy tricks that may keep them alive for a limited time, but if ANY of these 4 comes after you for real, its a fucking wrap.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (09-30-2013)
Old 09-30-2013, 07:45 PM   #21
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh god not this shit again.

-_-

No one thinks minato is stronger then tobirama or hashimara except KYF. How does this topic always come up. KYF only ends up reposting his same tired flawed arguments.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-30-2013)
Old 09-30-2013, 08:06 PM   #22
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Minato is the strongest entity in manga, off of speed... watch out. He'd merc everything from God Bills, Zorc, Aizen, name the Boss, it won't matter.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 09-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #23
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Minato is the strongest entity in manga, off of speed... watch out. He'd merc everything from God Bills, Zorc, Aizen, name the Boss, it won't matter.
I know these aren't particularly manga characters, but Minato couldn't do shat to:
1) Colossus - he literally can't damage him
2) Magneto - he's the god of magnetism for crying out loud... them kunais ain't doing shat against him

You know what, I could list a crap load of Marvel characters that Minato stands no chance against, haven't even dreamed of the possible DC characters.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:34 PM   #24
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I know these aren't particularly manga characters, but Minato couldn't do shat to:
1) Colossus - he literally can't damage him
2) Magneto - he's the god of magnetism for crying out loud... them kunais ain't doing shat against him

You know what, I could list a crap load of Marvel characters that Minato stands no chance against, haven't even dreamed of the possible DC characters.
Don't waste your time. KYF has already stated Minato is faster then the flash. Such stupidity knows no limits.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (10-01-2013), NeoKakarott023 (09-30-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-01-2013)
Old 09-30-2013, 09:43 PM   #25
NeoKakarott023

Has he suggested he's faster than Son Goku, oh wait Goku < Bills = Minato Faster (Food for Fiends of BS)

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-01-2013, 03:13 AM   #26
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

The Flash is faster than any being besides Minato, how silly was I to think the Flash could beat Minato?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:56 AM   #27
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
The Flash is faster than any being besides Minato, how silly was I to think the Flash could beat Minato?
Speaking of The Flash:

Why is he on a fucking motorcycle? Seriously....why?

Why?

As for this thread. I brought raisinets, this is going to be worth the extravagance.

Last edited by emachina; 10-01-2013 at 07:59 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-01-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-01-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-01-2013), Numinous (10-02-2013)
Old 10-01-2013, 08:20 AM   #28
NeoKakarott023

The only character created faster than Minato...

Sheriff Ping Ping Ping, Ricochet Rabbit. He'd own Kunai Boy.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-01-2013, 08:22 AM   #29
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You are already incorrect...
Lol so wait Minato invented Ftg, decades AFTER Tobirama used it? Lol ok bro..

Quote:
FTG level 1...
1). Tobirama can only use the FTG level 1, but without Kunai to increase his range at will... Tobirama can ONLY use the FTG level 1 by directly touching someone...

There is one TINY difference between ftg 1 and 2. 1 is teleporting to a marked position and 2 is teleporting to a thrown/moving kunai. That's all! Please don't make out the difference here is something signifficant. Tobirama hasn't being shown ftging using kunai's, but to claim he couldn't do so is so illogical. If the 2nd decided to teleport to a moving kunai that is already marked, what will stop him from doing so?

Quote:
2). Tobirama can only teleport 1 thing at a time while minato can teleport a whole freaking army....
What Minato did, Tobirama can do. Clearly explained in the manga, the mechanism of FTG etc etc. In the narative Minato teleports the army USING Ftg. Tobirama can do the same exact thing USING Ftg. That's the point my friend.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644/16
Funny you omitted the FACT that it was a combo jutsu involving Minato AND Naruto.

Quote:
3). minato can even teleport things away with INDIRECT contact, thus do not even have to directly touch them, just touch something touching them to teleport them away...

What Minato are we talking about here, edo KM Minato or non edo Minato? If its the latter then you damn well Minato in life had NO such abilities or feats of teleporting things away without direct contact. Oh and btw, what will happen to Tobirama when he teleports him away? Lmao

Quote:
4 coupled with Minato's super reflexes on par with V2 raikage to activate the FTG far quicker then tobirama can with his average reflexes..

Hold on hold on, reflexes on a par with v2 Ay?? Oh the blasphemy. Cmon man, that's NOT what the manga said or hinted. It compared Minato's reflexes to v1 Ay, not v2. You can't bring v2 into this, lol a speed so fast the sharingan couldn't see, dodging ama at close range and shit. Could base Minato and his 'super reflexes' dodge ama from that same distance WITHOUT Ftg?

So I beg you stop exgerratting Minato's reflexes, incredible as they are. Because the truth is, when v2 Ay charged at Minato, had he NOT used Ftg, Ay blitz him. Minato WITHOUT Ftg is Minato on fodder level.

Quote:
CONCLUSION:
Minato even with level 1 FTG which is the ONLY level of FTG that tobirama can even use, has a way higher level of skill then tobirama with it... showing hes more proficient with just Level 1 FTG...

You don't get it do you? Tobirama invented Ftg and his use of it combined with another one of his signature techniques, multi kage bushin, makes his by FAR superior than Minato and his kunai's. Don't you see it?

Quote:
However, Minato also has Level 2 FTG which is minato teleporting to Moving Kunai which tobirama cannot even do...
Plus level 3 which is minato's ability to create a timer space barrier to teleport thing without even touching or tagging them... something tobirama cannot do either...

This Ftg 2 jutsu got you confused and I'm struggling to understand why. I mean on the real, why do you think the 2nd can teleport to a moving kunai marked with his formula? Honestly, why do you assume this is hard or beyond a space time user who TELEPORTS to any named location?

The space time barrier is a DEFENSIVE technique which is USELESS in this thread.

Quote:
1). You have to be kidding... There is a HUGE difference which I posted up there^^ previously showing how little you know about the FTG compared to Minato's Vs tobirama's...
2). Minato can use kage bushin as well so you know very little again... and Minato can easily summon many kage bushin's at once with his beyond base naruto power level so do not even...
Wow. So now Minato can do the multi kage bushin like Tobirama (the inventor) and Naruto? And you know this because your the co author right? Obviously every shinobi can do a shadow clone. I'm talking about the multi shadow clone that the 2nd invented and ONLY him and Naruto can perform.

Quote:
3). The HirashinGiri is not a pure SPEED jutsu, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
It is tobirama after having tagged izuna, using level 1 FTG then using a sword slash once he arrives to slash the enemy
And so the madness continues. Pray tell, how the hell do you know Izuna was tagged and the 2nd just ftg'd to him to kill him? Answer, from your vivid and illogical imagination. The scan shows Tobirama charging past Izuna having already slashed him with this jutsu yet you intrepret that as him being tagged and then slashed. Your descriptiom don't tally with the scans.

Quote:
What manga are you reading...!?!?
One not written by yourself and your far fetched ideas.

Quote:
LMAO, the 2nd CREATED the jutsu, but Orochimaru PERFECTED it, this is common knowlegde and some bas interpretation cannot change this, I am sorry... Manga concisely and clearly makes it clear...
Let me ask you a question, when Naruto perfected the rasengan, did that render the original rasengan weak and useless? Whether you admit it or not, the manga makes it blatantly clear that Oro and Kabuot perfected it BUT the original was nevertheless still a potent and feared jutsu.

Quote:
And since Perfection increases the strength of the edo's, the imperfect edo's even below the ones that fought hiruzen, are freaking weak in comparison to the real shinobi, thus are like summoning genin level shinobi to fight for you which is not goign to make much of a difference...
Its all good filling in the blanks but use logic not absurdity when doing so. We have NO idea how strong the 2nd ET was and how much weak it was below Orochimaru's so what's the sense in claiming they were as weak as genins? Does that even make sense to you that the 2nd will create a forbidden jutsu that is so weak? The same 2nd who even had a endless paper bombs jutsu devised for the ET's!

Quote:
Tobirama's sensing is literally the ONLY thing tobirama has beyond what minato does, but makes little difference considering the sensing is LIMITED by tobirama's average kage level reflexes to react...

You clearly think Minato is some sort of god when in reality, compared to powerhouses like the Senju Bros, he aint shit. Without FTG Minato is probably Jouuin level and gtfo with his super reflexes. He needs FTG incorporated with his reflexes or he gets knocked out time and time again. Now the 2nd is an AMAZING sensor as the manga showed and his reflexes are top tier. Nothing suggests Minato has superior reflexes to the person he COPIED.

Quote:
Physical speed/reflexes of tobirama vs Minato=tobirama is no faster then his brother could is not faster then madara who could not even compete against V1 raikage, yet Minato easily able to react and physically move many times in the perceived instant it takes V2 riakage to move just a couple feet to completely own shows minato's>>Tobirama's easily...
Lmao WTF??? For the last time of saying it, Minato's reflexes was compared to V1 Ay NOT V2, why do you keep making false statements? Madara also kept up with v2 Ay, according to Ay HIMSELF so again, what are you on about?

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/563/8

Quote:
And if you still do not believe then I refer you to V1 Juubito easily owning tobirama in one shot with his speed, yet the same level of speed attack was brushed off by Minato and his clone, While busy focusing on using his new jutsu too...
Rofl, you mean the same ONE arm Minato who was blitzed by v1 Juubito ( getting carried away with all these v1's dont you think?). Or the same Tobirama who TAGGED Juubito and did what Minato hopelessly failed to do in this whole encounter, namely, land a hit on Juubito!

Quote:
Brute strength/power of tobirama vs Minato= Tobirama has no real strength/power feats while Minato's basic rasengan has destructive power beyond the oodama rasengan and sage double rasengan so I will have to give it to Minato showing power beyond base level naruto and even a sage technique compared to NO strength/power feats form Tobirama...
Sigh what are you talking about here? How is Minato's rasengan stronger than odama rasengan (said to make a moutain hollow) and SM rasengan? Minato's rasengan one and only strength feat is melting Zetsu's arm lmaoo yet suddenly that makes it stronger than odama rasengan!!

Last edited by minato uchiha; 10-01-2013 at 08:53 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:24 AM   #30
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Intelligence/analyzing/tactics of tobirama vs minato=Tobirama talks big and analyzes things good, but so does minato when he is not being an emo over his former student shown against Tobito and he actually thinks moves ahead (4) against Madara/Juubi by arriving then getting rid of the juubidama, placing a sela to protect naruto, as well as throwing one to the sea to get rid of the bijuudama while at the same time placing 3 seals to place the kage for the red sun barrier...
And tactically, Tobirama has not shown anything special while minato has shown his ability to choose effective tactics to overcome the enemy like against tobito as well as the Kyuubi...
So lack of feats for tobi vs Minato's gives it to minato...
This will come as a shock to you but for the last 8 chapters or more, Minato has being next to useless in this war and more of a liability due to his weaknesses. Tobirama is the one taking charge, combining with Naruto to attack the Juubito, whilst Minato with his one arm (how truly pathetic that he's the ONLY hokage damaged) can only hope his son will make him proud. Go go Naruto is about all Minato has done for nearly 2 months now.

Quote:
FEATS:
:Tobirama has the feats of almost dying against Kin and gin with the 2nd raikage Helping him too. Vs Minato Taking on Killer B and V2 raikage at the same time withut even trying to kill the, and still having a draw...
Two can play that game. The hokage and Raikage were AMBUSHED by Kin and Gin, a fact completley lost on you. Minato faced Ay and Kb who were NOWHERE near their peak or renowned at the time. Get it or are you going to claim they were just as powerful back then as they are now? And lol at Minato not trying to kill them. Hmmmm I guess I need my eyes tested.

Quote:
: Tobirama killed Izuna, but Izuna was using NO MS jutsu while the attack looked like am Ambush during a war, not a 1 on 1 fight... So yea... Vs Minato beating full zetsu body enhanced Obito (who is easily on par with EMS madara with his kamui hax)+Kyuubi, 1 on 2, not in a war...
Really? To everyone else who read the scene it is clear it was in the midst of a war and not an ambush and Izuna got blitzed. Now your next bit just had me giggling. So the Obito who fought Minato was easily on the same level as EMS Madara! Whatever it is your smoking, send me some please cos that's some good shit bro. Minato fought the WEAKEST Tobi so far in the series who used ONLY kamui and was preoccupied maintaining control of the kyuubi. Lol Minato even admits it.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-1...apter-502.html

And Minato didn't fight the kyuubi. He just ftg'd from his attacks(so easy to do btw) and were it not for Kushina, Minato would have crushed by the kyuubi.

Quote:
: Last but not least, tobirama died by the hands of 20 fodders.. Vs Mianto CHoosing to die by plot reasons by killing himself with the shiki fuujin when it was not needed...
Lmao at this. By the time Minato had teleported the kyuubi and the bijudama, he DIDN'T even have enough chakra to put up a barrier and the Kyuubi was about to devour him, till his wife saved him.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-1...apter-503.html

Minato literally had NO other way of stopping the kyuubi unless he used RDS. Now 20 Elite Bounty Hunters from a rival village as strong as Kumo becomes 20 fodder in your world but thankfully, I am not a resident there.

Quote:
1). LMFAO!!! Minato at base is already too much with his speed vs even SM hashirama due to the FACT all Minato has to do is TOUCH Hashirama or throw a Kuna tag right by him with the help of kage bushin each able to move so fast you cannot even react while hashirama cannot possibly touch Minato with the ability to teleport to another country to avoid huge scale attacks if need be... Not to mention he can spread his kunai as far apart as he wants shown by his placement of seals to battle the large size of the Juubi as well as throwing one to the freaking sea while was miles upon miles away too...
It almost feels like I'm back on NF debating with noobs. If Minato tags Hashi and uses his ever so powerful rasengan lmao or a kunai, what possibly damage will it do to Hashirama when Minato did the SAME thing to Obito, and Obito easily survived it?

Throwing kunai's to the sea? Are you ok? Is Minato's arm throwing power Superman levels where he can throw a kunai miles away? And did you not even notice that Ay had counted almost all of Minato’s kunai's when they fought? Hashirama will detroy and displace all his kunai's with mokuton easily.

So that's Minato’s tactic against Hashi, run! Lol that's actually a good idea since he is so hopelessly outmatched. Hashi shits on him with chakra and endurance and does NOT need to waste any large scale jutsu against him. Minato on the other hand, has a limited amount of chakra and he can only ftg and run away for so long before he's defeated.

Quote:
Thus, Minato WILL TOUCH hashirama or throw a kuna tag right by him, therefore he will be able to blitz him at will befor ehe can even react, plus the fact hashirama already PROVED he can be killed by a KUNAI despite his body automatically healing damage it receives...
Right, so Hahsi will just stand static and not even wonder why kunai's are being thrown all over the place. Lol and the one that lands right next to him, he will of course ignore it, allowing Minato to kill him with ease. Yeah seems legit..

Quote:
So How does Hashirama keep from being touched or being near a Kunai tag placed or thrown coupled with hashirama not even being able to touch Minato...
Very easily actually. Minato's speed is SOLEY BASED on him tagging you. Minato is not Ay who can charge at you with frightening speed so unless Hashi allows himself to get tagged, Minato cannot touch him. As for the kunai's lmao, against a person who controlls the very ground underneath your feet and can create a forest in an instant, those kunai's are rendered useless by mokuton.

Quote:
2). BM Minato would utterly OWN Hashirama!!! Especially since wood dragon is not even going to touch him to supress the chakra with FTG use coupled with Kyuubi level attacks applied with the FTG level 1,2 and 3 makes BM Minato>>Hashirama easily..
Lmao Minato is so fodder to Hashi it will be the equivalent of Mike Tyson fighting you. BM Minato is beyond weak to Mokuton and to claim he will own Hashi is simply ridiculous.

Quote:
LMAO, you think a Bijuu Mode Minato applying ALL his super powered jutsu with FTG is not match for hashirama lol... Minato can create a Bijuudama, draw it into his time space barrier then throw a Kunai tag directly at hashirama to teleport the Bijuudama to hit him with an INSTANT Bijuudama which is Unavoidable, thus annihilating hashirama lol...
Rofl yeap that scenario will of course work because you have imagined so. Lets ignore the following facts.

1. Minato has NEVER done a bijudama and his control of the kyuubi is so inferior compared to his son.

2. How will he possibly create a bijudama, hold it in place THEN draw it into a space time barrier ?

3. How will the kunai reach or get close to Hashirama?

4. But above all else, what the fuck do you think Hahsi will be doing the whole time Minato is doing this?

Its all good being a fanboy etc but bloody hell this is madness. I'm a fanboy of Itachi who is leagues above Minato and will defeat him easily yet even I know Itachi loses to Hashirama.

Quote:
1). Buddha summon is hashirama freaking max to the power he lost SM after using it... And all that power/strength yet not having the speed to even touch Minato much less avoid being touched is why hashirama cannot win..
Pointless statement. Hashi used so many jutsu's before that technique AND he obviously does not need it against a weak kage like Minato. Lol or you assume he will use a statute against a space time user?

Quote:
2). Minato touching the ground was able to notice one real shinobi and a bunch of kage bushin yet wood bushin are not even like kage bushin, thus Minato could easily spot the fakes and real one using his finger touch jutsu...
Lmao at you using that pathetic feat against the fodder Rock Ninja as prove that Minato can discern and see through Hashirama's mokuton clones. Kishi stated it CLEARLY that Hashirama's clones are so realistic, it takes a high calibre SHARINGAN to see through them. Yet your claiming Minato's finger sensing jutsu will identify which mokuton clones fake or real!

Quote:
3). Obito that fought Minato was a DOUBLE body hashirama... It was a Zetsu body over a zetsu half body Obito which DOUBLED the durability...
Lmao. That body like ALL Zetsu's are weak and TOTALLY INFERIOR to Hashirama's body, a body so unique, its needed to boost chakra and energy. Doubled its durability my arse. Hashi's body>>>>> all the Zetsu's ever created in endurance.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 10-01-2013 at 09:00 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote