Gays are Natures population control - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 09-29-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Gays are Natures population control

I was on a bus and overheard some ignoramuses saying "why do gay people exist" so I got to thinking. Men are designed to fuck.. just look at our physique.. those muscles on our obliques are to aid in hip thrusts and just look at how much sperm a guy can produce on a daily basis.

Now for those guys not in a marriage or committed relationship most men tend to have sex with numerous women and the population increases dramatically.

Now if all Men were straight there would be a dramatic upswing in the world population. so if Gay men and women were straight it would be too many humans for the planet to support life. Consumption of natural resources would be increased to the point that we would most likely become extinct after a while. so I came to the conclusion that Natural selection caused the need for homosexuals to remove a large portion of eggs and semen from the reproductive pool.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2013, 04:23 PM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Gays are Natures population control

Lolwut?

Even with a homosexual population, the human race is increasing in numbers, consuming more resources. The gays are fully capable of, and frequently do, having kids. It's not like they put a cap on our reproduction.

Stop posting stupid shit.

Edit: the fact that you went into detail about the male physique makes me wonder about you.

Last edited by kael03; 09-29-2013 at 04:25 PM.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-30-2013), Miburo (10-01-2013), Numinous (09-30-2013), Uchiha09 (10-04-2013)
Old 09-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #3
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I was on a bus and overheard some ignoramuses saying "why do gay people exist" so I got to thinking. Men are designed to fuck.. just look at our physique.. those muscles on our obliques are to aid in hip thrusts and just look at how much sperm a guy can produce on a daily basis.

Now for those guys not in a marriage or committed relationship most men tend to have sex with numerous women and the population increases dramatically.

Now if all Men were straight there would be a dramatic upswing in the world population. so if Gay men and women were straight it would be too many humans for the planet to support life. Consumption of natural resources would be increased to the point that we would most likely become extinct after a while. so I came to the conclusion that Natural selection caused the need for homosexuals to remove a large portion of eggs and semen from the reproductive pool.
...............? Just about everything you just said is wrong on epic proportions.

1) Less than 5% of the population is considered gay/bisexual. How you think such a small number would have any significant effect on population control is simply beyond me.

2) That you think homosexuality is a side effect of natural selection is simply laughable.

3) Nature is full of cases where certain species don't face the threat of predation, due to them either being at the top of the food chains in their areas, or being non native species that disrupt the local food chain. Humans happen to be both. There is no doubt that we could eventually end up diminishing the earths resources. In that case we will simply do what every other species in our situation would do. Diminish our numbers rapidly to a fraction of their current level, and move on. Homosexuality plays NO part in the process.

Last edited by ask me anything; 09-30-2013 at 08:15 PM. Reason: fixed typo
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-29-2013), Mal (09-30-2013), Numinous (09-30-2013)
Old 09-30-2013, 12:50 AM   #4
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
2) That you think homosexuality is a side effect of natural election is simply laughable.
This in particular got me.

"There are going to be way too many of these humans, I should inexplicably and completely at random make a small number of them uninterested in breeding instead of using boring old food supply and predatory pressures."
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-30-2013), kael03 (09-30-2013)
Old 09-30-2013, 10:44 AM   #5
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Lolwut?

Even with a homosexual population, the human race is increasing in numbers, consuming more resources. The gays are fully capable of, and frequently do, having kids. It's not like they put a cap on our reproduction.

Stop posting stupid shit.

Edit: the fact that you went into detail about the male physique makes me wonder about you.
I already stated that the population is increasing at an alarming rate but taking 100 men and 100 women out of the equation helps curb it somewhat. I know gay people have kids but not all of them do. Most get their kids to build their family and then stop. now compare this to a fully straight male who is very whorish fucking every bitch that'll open her legs.... hell have you ever watched an episode of Maury.

To say that homosexuals dont aid in the slowing rate of population increase is ludicrous.

Oh and I do happen to be male and I dont see why knowing about your gender is a bad thing. I was shocked to learn that we have a monthly cycle as well where testosterone is in abundance. Probably is why I get the urge to fight a motherfucker just out the blue.. not saying I do but I notice it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
This in particular got me.

"There are going to be way too many of these humans, I should inexplicably and completely at random make a small number of them uninterested in breeding instead of using boring old food supply and predatory pressures."
Sure food,disease, plane crashes and a host of other shit impacts population growth but that doesn't negate my point in this debate. either homosexuals in general add to the population( and they do to a small extent) or they by removing egg and sperm from the reproductive pool puts a curb on said population growth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
3) Nature is full of cases where certain species don't face the threat of predation, due to them either being at the top of the food chains in their areas, or being non native species that disrupt the local food chain. Humans happen to be both. There is no doubt that we could eventually end up diminishing the earths resources. In that case we will simply do what every other species in our situation would do. Diminish our numbers rapidly to a fraction of their current level, and move on. Homosexuality plays NO part in the process.
so what you're saying is that if all humans were straight the population would grow at the same rate and homosexuals play no part in that. if homosexuality is a choice and then that would mean that natural selection or whatever force you want to call it didn't make people gay out of necessity. Meaning you would most likely take a stance that homosexuals choose to be as such and are not born with those tendencies
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 09-30-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:31 PM   #6
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

There are many factors to human population growth that HR doesn't even bother to acknowledge: birth rates, natural AND induced abortion rates, fertility rates and, most importantly, non-natural death rates.

I'm pretty sure that combining deaths by car accidents, homicides, suicides, labor accidents and so on would eclipse homosexuality as a slowdown of human population growth.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-30-2013), Mal (10-04-2013)
Old 09-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #7
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
.... hell have you ever watched an episode of Maury.
Maury is reality TV that shit half the time ain't real and its a waste of time to watch. It's only for pure entertainment nothing more or less.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #8
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
I already stated that the population is increasing at an alarming rate but taking 100 men and 100 women out of the equation helps curb it somewhat. I know gay people have kids but not all of them do. Most get their kids to build their family and then stop. now compare this to a fully straight male who is very whorish fucking every bitch that'll open her legs....hell have you ever watched an episode of Maury.
I don't know what's worse. That you think every straight guy is a man-whore that will fuck anything (I guess that makes me gay then), or that you are using the guests on Maury-Fucking-Povich as an example of the social norm.

Quote:
To say that homosexuals dont aid in the slowing rate of population increase is ludicrous.
I'd say the socially inept "forever alone" types play more of a role in the slowing of population growth, then homosexuals.

Quote:
Sure food,disease, plane crashes and a host of other shit impacts population growth but that doesn't negate my point in this debate.
It does.

Quote:
either homosexuals in general add to the population( and they do to a small extent) or they by removing egg and sperm from the reproductive pool puts a curb on said population growth.
Your argument was that homosexuality is a result of natural selection, which occurs as a natural means of controlling population...which it isn't.

This is a cause and effect statement. While homosexuality may have an (extremely) minor effect in terms population reduction, you have yet to provide any tangible connection on how or what the initial cause my be.

Quote:
so what you're saying is that if all humans were straight the population would grow at the same rate and homosexuals play no part in that.
I'm saying the two topics don't correlate to one another in any way.

Quote:
if homosexuality is a choice and then that would mean that natural selection or whatever force you want to call it didn't make people gay out of necessity.
Bingo!

Seriously HR! I don't know how old you are, but you really need to pay attention in school. You are definitely missing some serious scientific fundamentals. I recall being in elementary school (either 2th or 3th grade) and one of the basic concepts that was drilled into our heads was that all things in nature evolved to accommodate a specific niche in the ecosystem and food chain. Rabbits eat grass. Snakes eat rabbits. Hawks eat snakes...blah blah blah. Basic kid shit. When things get out of balance the other animals compensate somehow with other prey, or the mostly perish leaving the fittest survivors left to rebuild their numbers.

Right now there is a serious coyote problem where I live. Mainly because of no real predators aside from a few bears for them to deal with. I hear about 100 of those bastards howling in the woods behind my house most nights. As a result of their large numbers, the local herbivore population is on the decline. We hardly see that many rabbits or turkeys in the area any more. They are even targeting deer and larger farm animal (goats, sheep, and even young cattle) which they have traditionally left alone. It's clear that they are facing a severe lack of food resources to sustain theur population.

Given what I just said, what do you think the likely outcome will be.

A) The coyote population will begin to dwindle from starvation.

B) For no explicable reason some of them will start butt fucking one another so the number of future remaining offspring will rescind back to sustainable levels.

Quote:
Meaning you would most likely take a stance that homosexuals choose to be as such and are not born with those tendencies
I never gave any speculation for what I thought the reason behind that particular life style is, nor am I qualified to do so. Neither are you. Many people have been arguing that subject for centuries now, and nobody is any closer to any definable answer. So excuse me if I don't take your 'eureka' moment while riding the bus, seriously.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-04-2013)
Old 09-30-2013, 09:22 PM   #9
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Nature's (God's) Population Control = E.D. and/or a good, swift kick to the gonads.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:38 PM   #10
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Food Production.

This thread is hilarious.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-04-2013), Miburo (10-01-2013)
Old 10-01-2013, 05:38 AM   #11
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So I came to the conclusion that Natural selection caused the need for homosexuals to remove a large portion of eggs and semen from the reproductive pool.
This right here.....fucking manga Faktz!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #12
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was on a bus
This bus...isn't very long, is it?

Edit: Okay, read further than the first few words. So HR was just chilling on the bus and overhears someone mention something about gays and then he's all "Dayum, dudes are made to be sexual as hell, yo! With their sleek, muscular thighs and butts all perfect for pounding their rock hard erections into shit. Sweat glistening on their skin as they thrust over and over...oh goddamn, and all the sweet jizz! Mmmhmm. That's some...ugh, population control shit or something, dawgs."

Quite the epiphany, HR. Thanks for sharing.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (10-02-2013), apacolypz (10-03-2013), ask me anything (10-02-2013), Human Rasengan (12-26-2013), kael03 (10-02-2013), LonelyNinja (10-05-2013), Mal (10-04-2013), Scientia (10-02-2013), Tsuna (01-09-2014), Uchiha09 (10-04-2013), xxMESTxx (10-08-2013)
Old 10-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #13
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
all the sweet jizz
that I produced when I saw that you posted.

Must be population control at work.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:55 PM   #14
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Edit: Okay, read further than the first few words. So HR was just chilling on the bus and overhears someone mention something about gays and then he's all "Dayum, dudes are made to be sexual as hell, yo! With their sleek, muscular thighs and butts all perfect for pounding their rock hard erections into shit. Sweat glistening on their skin as they thrust over and over...oh goddamn, and all the sweet jizz! Mmmhmm. That's some...ugh, population control shit or something, dawgs."

You have been sorely missed, brother.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-07-2013), Scientia (10-05-2013), xxMESTxx (10-08-2013)
Old 10-06-2013, 08:23 AM   #15
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:

Where the fuck you been man. Hate you made your return a week late. Really could have used your input I'm the speed vs strenght thread.

Anyways glad you're back

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE