Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato. - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #46
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Sorry MU, Tobirama can ONLY teleport ONE thing at a time with his Hirashin skill proving further that minato's level 1>>Tobirama's...
LOL, Tobirama was referring to the teleportation of the Bijuu blasts in that panel. It that same exact panel it was confirmed that minato could also only teleport 1 at a time, putting their respective FTG's on equal footing. If Minato were capable of moving multiple objects by himself simultaneously, then he would have just taken care of all 4 bijuu blasts by himself now wouldn't he.

Quote:
uuum, Mr gump. Minato did the teleporting while naruto made their chakra the same so Minato's chakra was with everyone, thus able to teleport them all...
Read the manga again. Minato only connected his chakra with Naruto. It was Naruto who had his chakra connected to everyone else. Thus when Minato used to FTG to transport Naruto, everyone else came along for the ride.

If Naruto had not been connected to everyone else via chakra, it would have been impossible to do. Thus it is clear that Minato moving multiple people with FTG alone is not possible.

Quote:
point is, Mianto can teleport away and entire army while tobirama can ONLY teleport ONE thing at a time as he admitted...
You don't have the necessary information to make this claim. Last time I checked Tobirama doesn't have half a bijuu sealed inside him that would allow him to fuse together with Naruto's half like that. So you have no way of knowing that Tobirama couldn't have done the same thing if he were in that exact same situation as minato.

Keep arguing from ignorance like usual.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-01-2013), MrBIG (10-02-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-02-2013), Numinous (10-02-2013), Uchiha09 (10-01-2013)

Old 10-01-2013, 11:34 PM   #47
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
I lost interest the moment he said Hashirama has no durability feats. Lmao I didn't realise I was in a debate with a simpleton, more fool me. Skimming through the nonsense of a rebuttal, I see that you used and highlighted a scan where Tobirama says 'Hiraishin can only teleport one per user' and of course as you do best, read it as meaning ' I Tobirama can only teleport one at a time'. Lool the very next sentence evn makes it clear that this maxim applies to BOTH of them but your too far gone to even understand a SIMPLE statement.

At this point its pointless to continue and try and debate with you. Who knows, maybe you'll realise your talking shit and come with a better argument. Here's hoping....
You must be new here.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:41 PM   #48
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see you guys.

Haven't been around for a while. So it was almost surprising when I opened up this thread and saw huge posts from kyf with manga pages all in them and shit being made to support some manga character that kyf obviously has a huge mancrush on.

For a second I was viewing this from the perspective of someone unfamiliar with the naruto forum section culture. And it was really weird. And sad. Mostly sad.

Anyway, good to see the rest of you. = )
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-02-2013), kael03 (10-02-2013), Numinous (10-02-2013), Spiegel (10-01-2013), xxMESTxx (10-02-2013)
Old 10-01-2013, 11:56 PM   #49
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,766 Times in 926 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Good to see you around again Mibs. It hasn't been the same without you in this forum.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-01-2013)
Old 10-02-2013, 12:25 AM   #50
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Good to see you guys.

Haven't been around for a while. So it was almost surprising when I opened up this thread and saw huge posts from kyf with manga pages all in them and shit being made to support some manga character that kyf obviously has a huge mancrush on.

For a second I was viewing this from the perspective of someone unfamiliar with the naruto forum section culture. And it was really weird. And sad. Mostly sad.

Anyway, good to see the rest of you. = )
Fucking Mibs, the Manly Dude... long time.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:59 AM   #51
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
LOL, Tobirama was referring to the teleportation of the Bijuu blasts in that panel. It that same exact panel it was confirmed that minato could also only teleport 1 at a time, putting their respective FTG's on equal footing. If Minato were capable of moving multiple objects by himself simultaneously, then he would have just taken care of all 4 bijuu blasts by himself now wouldn't he.

Read the manga again. Minato only connected his chakra with Naruto. It was Naruto who had his chakra connected to everyone else. Thus when Minato used to FTG to transport Naruto, everyone else came along for the ride.

If Naruto had not been connected to everyone else via chakra, it would have been impossible to do. Thus it is clear that Minato moving multiple people with FTG alone is not possible.

You don't have the necessary information to make this claim. Last time I checked Tobirama doesn't have half a bijuu sealed inside him that would allow him to fuse together with Naruto's half like that. So you have no way of knowing that Tobirama couldn't have done the same thing if he were in that exact same situation as minato.

I think Fourth could of carried two if he had two arms...he says "I can only carry one since I can't use the markings." So if he had both arms he could of been able to ftg more than the 2nd IMO.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/643/13
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:54 AM   #52
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I think Fourth could of carried two if he had two arms...he says "I can only carry one since I can't use the markings." So if he had both arms he could of been able to ftg more than the 2nd IMO.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/643/13
How so? The scan makes it CLEAR that the 2nd was asking the 4th if he could carry 2, to which he replied no, he could only carry one cos of his arm. How does that translate as meaning the 4th can carry more than the 2nd?

Last edited by minato uchiha; 10-02-2013 at 06:26 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:04 AM   #53
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
How so? The scan makes it CLEAR that the 2nd was asking the 4th if he could carry 2, to which he replied no, he could only carry one cos of his arm. How does that translate as meaning the 4th can carry more than the 2nd?
Um you just said it....cause of him having only one arm now..remember he can ftg anything his chakra is touching.
Old 10-02-2013, 12:37 PM   #54
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Bijuudama, a person, what is the difference... 1 THING is 1 THING Ama...
And it was not confirmed minato could as well because tobirama with his LIMITED FTG made the confirmation for himself, meanwhile Minato teleported an entire army at once... Clearly more then one thing...

And had already teleported the Kyuubi and his bijuudama which is two things... Yet again proving you wrong on your forrest level interpretation... Tobirama confirming something, not Minato...

Quote:

You really are a fucking retard aren't you... the manga does not say anything like that. Tobirama says that Naruto connected his chakra with Minato's to create a Yin/Yang Kyuubi power which then became the power of the alliance who had naruto's cloaks so Minato's chakra was with all of them as if they were tagged, thus he was able to teleport them ALL at once...

Apparently you already forgot that Minato can ONLY teleport someone with his chakra or direct contact... And that is what naruto did, made minato's chakra thier chakra so he could teleport them all...
Thus proving Minato can teleport an entire army for any with an IQ above 40...

I mean, LAMO, how in the hell does an entire army teleport with naruto becuase he was teleported... that makes NO SENSE!!!

God you prove your idiocy and these dunces thank it, good god the human race is going to shit...

Quote:
OMFG, naruto was not helping mInato TELEPORT them, ONLY CONNECT them to Minato as if they were ALL tagged so Minato could teleport them all...
Again, you forgot that Minato can ONLY teleport things if HIS CHAKRA or he is making direct contact with them...

Quote:
And the fucking abortion of an argument continues... Somehow being mixed with naruto's chakra made him able to teleport an army when Minato did all the teleporting...
Clearly this has nothing to do with power if you are actually stupid enough to be arguing that...

Tobirama has ONLY been able to teleport 1 thing at a time this entire battle...
: the 1 mini juubidama
: Juubito switch with Minato, but was coop...

Each time ONLY teleporting 1 hting validating his confirmation for HIM, not minato who has teleported...
: Kyuubi and it's bijuudama at once...
: Kushina and naruto as well as his ceremonial crib...
: sasuke and naruto to avoid Juubito one shot death...
: and then an entire army at once...

SO yea, keep up the abortion of an argument that the manga completely shatters...

Quote:
LAMO, there is PROOF in dialogue and in FEATS that tobirama can ONLY teleport 1 thing at a time... as I have provided, deal with it!!!

Keep up the delusions!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:59 PM   #55
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Look, you god damn broken record, no where has it been stated that hashirama's healing is automatic. The only thing said about it is it is on a level beyond Tsunade's and requires no hand signs. Once she turned on her byakugo, and started healing herself, did Madara say it was similar to Hashirama. But, guess what, the healing wasn't automatic! She had to will it to turn on. No hand signs, just mental focus. I can think of 6 jutsu that have the same damn set up: Rasengan, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Kotoamatsukami, and Kamui.

Unless you have an actual panel that explicitly says hashirama's healing is permanently on, shut the hell up.
Where was it stated that hashirama's healing>tsunade's much less even=to hers??

Your full of SHIT!! I have the panels to prove my claim while you just ignore them... Madara had to see tsunade's body HEAL ATUOMATICALLY after the susanoo sword damage to draw the conclusion that she has the SAME ABILITY as hashirama, thus he would have the have automatic regeneration... it's fucking common sense...
And when it comes to medial ninjutsu that requires hand seals for healing, the ability to heal without the use of hand seals is AUTOMATIC Healing... You ignore this too... but, w/e... Keep wanking over your overrated shinobi no kami who cannot even beat a guy with NO KKG...

Here, although wiki, it is straight form the damn manga... Stregnth of 100 jutsu, not Creation rebirth is what tsunade was using when her ability was said to be the same as Madara's... I mixed up the creation rebirth with it...
Anyways, this clearly points out that the healing is AUTOMTIC and is what madara compared to hashirama's...
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Strengt...dred_Technique

Quote:
I lost interest the moment he said Hashirama has no durability feats. Lmao I didn't realise I was in a debate with a simpleton, more fool me.
Where are his FEATS of durability? I have yet to see none and even YOU did not post any so all youa re doing is crying about your favorite character not being what you thought he was... face it, hashirama has NO DURABILITY FEATS, if he doe syou would at leat try to post them and not just sit there and hide behind you delusional ranting of knowing what your talking about based on fanfiction...

Quote:
Skimming through the nonsense of a rebuttal, I see that you used and highlighted a scan where Tobirama says 'Hiraishin can only teleport one per user' and of course as you do best, read it as meaning ' I Tobirama can only teleport one at a time'. Lool the very next sentence evn makes it clear that this maxim applies to BOTH of them but your too far gone to even understand a SIMPLE statement.
Lol, so the FACT that Minato has many times teleported MOCRE then ONE thing at a time is going to be IGNOCRED by you...
: the Kyuubi and his Bijuudama...
: Kushina, naruto and his ceremonial crib...
: sasuke and naruto...
: and AN entire fucking ARMY!!!!

Vs tobirama teleporting ONLY...
: A single min juubidama...
: Juubito in place of Minato...
: Admits he can ONLY teleport 1 juubidama while minato confirmed he could teleport ALL 4 and the fucking tree for god sakes... Obito mentioned it though...
http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...4-page-14.html

So yet again i Porve my case and yet again you will just ignore it like you did the REST of my replies to you...

Quote:
At this point its pointless to continue and try and debate with you. Who knows, maybe you'll realise your talking shit and come with a better argument. Here's hoping....
Yea, because what could be better then supporting evidence to prove my claims while disproving yours...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-02-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #56
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
NO, he said he can ONLY do 1 due to not being able to place MARKING/Tags, thus give his chakra to teleport more them one...

If Minato can mark something, thus pass on his chakra to it, touching it... Then he can teleport as much as he wants...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 10-02-2013, 06:12 PM   #57
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Why the heck is there 4 pages?
Tobirama takes a shit and that shit owns Minato.

/Thread.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (10-02-2013)
Old 10-02-2013, 10:22 PM   #58
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

50% of the characters in Feng Shen Ji would assraep every Hokage past and present, with ease. Including Speedy Kunai Gonzales, he'd be amongst the first to go... because HE believes himself to be a threat.

Oh my bad, at one point he did, until Naruto started flossing and taking chakra at will. Now he knows he's just like a legend in the WWE... lots were great during they're time, but that shit passed, and somebody was simply fucking betta. He knew when he was standing next to the Brothers of Destruction in front of Sasuke when first summoned. Both him and Hiruzen reacted like Chuunin, just saying whats I saw.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-03-2013, 05:55 AM   #59
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
50% of the characters in Feng Shen Ji would assraep every Hokage past and present, with ease. Including Speedy Kunai Gonzales, he'd be amongst the first to go... because HE believes himself to be a threat.

Oh my bad, at one point he did, until Naruto started flossing and taking chakra at will. Now he knows he's just like a legend in the WWE... lots were great during they're time, but that shit passed, and somebody was simply fucking betta. He knew when he was standing next to the Brothers of Destruction in front of Sasuke when first summoned. Both him and Hiruzen reacted like Chuunin, just saying whats I saw.
Seriously don't bring up the BOD ......I enjoy the references of WWE/Wrestling...just for old times sake...I used to be a crazy fan...when I finally got into it around 1998. Around 2008 I just couldn't stomach it any longer. Plus all the greats had already moved on. So in your analogy Kane and Undertaker are Tobirama and Hashirama lol. GREAT! So to compare I guess Minato is Ray Mysterio/Shane Helms (The Hurricane). Then we have Hurizen who is Rick Flare lol. This is actually quite entertaining....(bored A F at work lol). In regard to the panel with Hashi and Tobi unleashing their chakras....again Minato never met the two..so this was the first time witnessing their power/potential. I will admit that Hashi took everyone by surprise..Even Tobirama comments that he shouldn't push his chakra so high. Or something along the lines. Hashi is def alone as far as levels in the room. If Tobirama is a chakra beast like his brother I will say he isn't that far ahead of Mr. Minato. Honestly I do have one question....Does anyone believe Senjutsu was mastered and perfected by a member of the Senju clan? Obviously the Sage used such techs.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:09 AM   #60
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Seriously don't bring up the BOD ......I enjoy the references of WWE/Wrestling...just for old times sake...I used to be a crazy fan...when I finally got into it around 1998. Around 2008 I just couldn't stomach it any longer. Plus all the greats had already moved on. So in your analogy Kane and Undertaker are Tobirama and Hashirama lol. GREAT! So to compare I guess Minato is Ray Mysterio/Shane Helms (The Hurricane). Then we have Hurizen who is Rick Flare lol. This is actually quite entertaining....(bored A F at work lol). In regard to the panel with Hashi and Tobi unleashing their chakras....again Minato never met the two..so this was the first time witnessing their power/potential. I will admit that Hashi took everyone by surprise..Even Tobirama comments that he shouldn't push his chakra so high. Or something along the lines. Hashi is def alone as far as levels in the room. If Tobirama is a chakra beast like his brother I will say he isn't that far ahead of Mr. Minato. Honestly I do have one question....Does anyone believe Senjutsu was mastered and perfected by a member of the Senju clan? Obviously the Sage used such techs.
Remember though Tobirama flossed first, and that's when they went '!!', afterward Harashirma flossed and the walls and floor started cracking, check out his Bros' face Tobirama, not shock, but moar shame for his actions. The other 2 clowns Bozo and Cookie (Minato, and Hiruzen), were shitting they're pants at this point thinking the world was about to end. So no Minato ain't in his realm in chakra tank potential. Minato got his 'tank' after death from the Dark Kyuubi, he never had such a thing in his living life though.

I speak 4 languages...