Naruto 649 Discussion - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-02-2013, 05:50 PM   #31
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And One Piece, notorious for its really slow pace, somehow accomplished to progress the plot much more in the latest chapter than Naruto in a whole month.
When you say slow pace, are you talking like a monologue that can be stated in a couple of panels being stretched for like 70 panels (the entire chapter), or an entire chapter full of monologue?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
luffyus (10-04-2013)

Old 10-02-2013, 06:00 PM   #32
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm still bugged by the fact that his username is spelled incorrect.
That explains a lot.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (10-03-2013), luffyus (10-04-2013)
Old 10-02-2013, 06:01 PM   #33
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, look, KYF knocking someone else for not seeing things, how ironic. Forgive me for not noticing the lines in one scanlation and noticing in another, at least I'm not the idiot who asks for something that was told 3 times already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, the narrative of "lets get to the grand line"... "choper so cute"... "I'm a rubber retard named luffy"... "ahaha oh nami, spppppppppp"... gaining shipmates to make it to the grandline, using rubber tard's ability, a raindeer jekly and hyde, theif nami, cook douche, even bigger douche with a sling shot and zoro who is the ONLY decent character..

Yea, how impressive..
Don't make me laugh. One Piece already addressed issues as racism, human trafficking, war tragedies, ethnic cleansing, government corruption (that not only promotes a caste system where those on the bottom are literally treated as garbage, but also uses highly dangerous criminals that the public knows they're sponsored by the government and, worse of all, deleted an entire century out of history and will actively persecute and cull anyone with knowledge of that century), etc. The thing is that One Piece uses humor to balance out all the tragedy that affects the characters, that's why it's so goofy.

Also, if we are going to oversimplify a plot of a manga to a ridiculous extent, Naruto is about a boy who has a crush on another boy and has been chasing his ass for 3 years and, now that finally they caught up, they're fighting a guy who can't get over his dead teen crush for well over 16 years and wants to destroy the world with the aid of a zombie dude who has a crush on a guy that is known for his long, hard wood. Are you sure you got the right "stupid and gay" manga?

Before you have an hissy fit, I know very well Naruto is more than that, the point is that you are in no position to complain about something you don't read.

Quote:
And naruto may be dragging recently, but it is still more entertaining then more kiddy cartoony ass pirate manga...
O'rly? You find a whole month of the character roster drooling over the main character in a true Gary Stu level to the point of halting the entire plot more entertaining than a manga where things are actually happening, secrets are being revealed and, more poignant, are fighting instead of standing rooted on the middle of fucking war? Hell, even a single chapter of Shingeki no Kyojin, which is monthly, outdoes two whole months of Naruto. I sure don't share your definition of entertaining.

Quote:
And please tell me foxy the pirate is a fucking filler character...
I wish, but he isn't. One Piece does have flaws, I assure you of that, at least the fans are willing to admit that unlike you, who, even getting grumpy at this chapter, are willing to defend the manga like it was flawless.

Quote:
EDIT: The next chapter will be SASUKE AND NARUTO VS OBITO, AND FINALLY... kishi said so I think the BS drawing out of naruto wank isfinally over...
Oh, you poor sap, you think that the editor's note is written by Kishimoto himself. Just grab a chair, because waiting for that to happen while standing will severely harm your legs for the next month.

Edit:

Quote:
When you say slow pace, are you talking like a monologue that can be stated in a couple of panels being stretched for like 70 panels (the entire chapter), or an entire chapter full of monologue?
It's not that kind of slow pacing. Oda slows down when he starts a new arc or puts a flashback for exposition sake. He really likes to go over all the details he can use, which can be interesting or tedious depending on the reader. But, I assure you of one thing, he is nowhere as repetitive as Kishimoto is, he knows when to drop the aesop without jamming it with a sledgehammer into the reader's skull and it's very rare to see him repeat any flashback or backstory, unlike Kishimoto who did Cthulhu knows how many Uchiha Massacre flashbacks and allusions to it.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 10-02-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-02-2013), luffyus (10-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-03-2013), platinumrug (10-03-2013), Spiegel (10-02-2013)
Old 10-02-2013, 06:49 PM   #34
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think theres enough forshadowing and flashbacks.

The shinobi alliance doesn't seem that motivated to me. I hope the next chapter Naruto goes all Braveheart style to really get their juices flowing.

Great chapter. 10/10 Would suck naruto's dick again.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #35
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
I don't think theres enough forshadowing and flashbacks.

The shinobi alliance doesn't seem that motivated to me. I hope the next chapter Naruto goes all Braveheart style to really get their juices flowing.

Great chapter. 10/10 Would suck naruto's dick again.
By "Braveheart style" I assume you mean brutally killed, cut into pieces, and scattered to the four corners of the earth. Yeah, that definitely would be a 10/10.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-02-2013), luffyus (10-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-02-2013), Numinous (10-03-2013), platinumrug (10-03-2013), Spiegel (10-02-2013), xxMESTxx (10-03-2013)
Old 10-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #36
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Everyone, all I gotta say is go watch "Attack on Titan". Started watching it yesterday, fucking epic. Humanity fighting against hungry human eating giants. Worth the watch.

As for this chapter. Why is it last week the tree was murder chomping everything with chakra and the alliance was useless? But this week the tree isn't murder chomping the chakra boosted, suddenly brave and war hearty alliance? Fucking hell, this is the 10th time I've read this exact same chapter in the past two months and I still don't know wtf is happening.

Oh and Shikamaru didn't die. Wow, what suspense. At least when Pain killed Kakashi and Hinata we had to worry for a few weeks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-03-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-04-2013), Numinous (10-03-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 12:08 AM   #37
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Lol, the narrative of "lets get to the grand line"... "choper so cute"... "I'm a rubber retard named luffy"... "ahaha oh nami, spppppppppp"... gaining shipmates to make it to the grandline, using rubber tard's ability, a raindeer jekly and hyde, theif nami, cook douche, even bigger douche with a sling shot and zoro who is the ONLY decent character..

Yea, how impressive..

And naruto may be dragging recently, but it is still more entertaining then more kiddy cartoony ass pirate manga... And please tell me foxy the pirate is a fucking filler character...
Far more entertaining? You kidding me with that BS? Back in the day it was entertaining now it's a damn for shame of a let down just like Bleach. Dragging useless and slow. Continually repeating the same plot over same shit over. Least One Piece has a steady flow plot maybe slow but doesn't drag as if your bored out of your damn mind still keeps you entertained and wondering what'll happen next within the storyline.

And quite frankly I've read better manga then all three. Like Soul Eater, Beserk, Claymore, and as well as many others to count. Kiddy cartoony? Compared to other similar mangas out there Naruto is just as a kiddy as the rest.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:12 AM   #38
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Everyone, all I gotta say is go watch "Attack on Titan". Started watching it yesterday, fucking epic. Humanity fighting against hungry human eating giants. Worth the watch.

As for this chapter. Why is it last week the tree was murder chomping everything with chakra and the alliance was useless? But this week the tree isn't murder chomping the chakra boosted, suddenly brave and war hearty alliance? Fucking hell, this is the 10th time I've read this exact same chapter in the past two months and I still don't know wtf is happening.

Oh and Shikamaru didn't die. Wow, what suspense. At least when Pain killed Kakashi and Hinata we had to worry for a few weeks.

Yeah the pace here just sucks....Kishi is just recycling bs he came up with the week before. Also people keep asking what is Madara doing ..well he is still fighting Hashirama. Kakashi......why the fuck don't you have your chakra cloak? Kishi did you forget that Katsuya stated " I thought the cloaks disappeared too but I discovered they only shrunk in size." So again why does Kakashi not have his cloak? He should be healed and out of Kamui already.
Fuck Orochimaru get in the game...bust loose....I am sick of Kishi destroying the potential laid at his feet.

Attack On Titan anime is awesome...too bad it ended with the last episode. Eren is just a mad beast off his chain.....I fucking love it! As soon as Feng comes out with it's own anime I will most likely go bat shit insane!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-03-2013), luffyus (10-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-03-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 01:47 AM   #39
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I suppose I need to start reading OP again. I can't seem to find a site that has it though, the older chapters I mean.
-SassyLady- (10-03-2013), luffyus (10-04-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 01:56 AM   #40
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
I suppose I need to start reading OP again. I can't seem to find a site that has it though, the older chapters I mean.
Just use www.kissmanga.com or www.mangapanda.com......MS does not archive old chaps like they used to.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
luffyus (10-04-2013), platinumrug (10-03-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #41
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post
I'm still bugged by the fact that his username is spelled incorrect.
That explains a lot.
Funny you cannot comprehend that the name Konoha_yellow_flash was already taken so I had to alter the spelling to make it work... People have to do it all the time... but then again, retards will use what little straws they can draw from after all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oh, look, KYF knocking someone else for not seeing things, how ironic. Forgive me for not noticing the lines in one scanlation and noticing in another, at least I'm not the idiot who asks for something that was told 3 times already.
Yea, put you failure on me... what else is new... You cannot just admit you were skimming...

Quote:
Don't make me laugh. One Piece already addressed issues as racism, human trafficking, war tragedies, ethnic cleansing, government corruption (that not only promotes a caste system where those on the bottom are literally treated as garbage, but also uses highly dangerous criminals that the public knows they're sponsored by the government and, worse of all, deleted an entire century out of history and will actively persecute and cull anyone with knowledge of that century), etc. The thing is that One Piece uses humor to balance out all the tragedy that affects the characters, that's why it's so goofy.
Yea, and the tale of scrody Mcbooger balls from south park was about healthcare reform, anitslavery, global warming as well as prolife against abortion...

Quote:
Also, if we are going to oversimplify a plot of a manga to a ridiculous extent, Naruto is about a boy who has a crush on another boy and has been chasing his ass for 3 years and, now that finally they caught up, they're fighting a guy who can't get over his dead teen crush for well over 16 years and wants to destroy the world with the aid of a zombie dude who has a crush on a guy that is known for his long, hard wood. Are you sure you got the right "stupid and gay" manga?
LAMO, Kekei genkai's>>>gum gum fruit....
Ninja>>>pirates...
Taijutsu>>>gay ass pirate brawls...
Ninjutsu>>>>>>gay as pirate techniques...
Seeking validation from a village that once hated him to then become their greatest protector>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I want to be the greatest pirate while continuing to eat fruit to become an even bigger FRUIT with the IQ of a wet mop...

Quote:
Before you have an hissy fit, I know very well Naruto is more than that, the point is that you are in no position to complain about something you don't read.
Again, I have read and seen a good bit of it, but could not get into it... All the way up to the jackass on sky island or w/e that has the tomoe around him and shoots lightning was defetaed by luffy with a super ass pull...

So do not tell me I do not read when I have read enough...

Quote:
O'rly? You find a whole month of the character roster drooling over the main character in a true Gary Stu level to the point of halting the entire plot more entertaining than a manga where things are actually happening, secrets are being revealed and, more poignant, are fighting instead of standing rooted on the middle of fucking war? Hell, even a single chapter of Shingeki no Kyojin, which is monthly, outdoes two whole months of Naruto. I sure don't share your definition of entertaining.
LMAO, i read the new chapter this week for OP and fucking nothing happened either so WTF are you talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO because kishi is drawing out some story for four chapters>OP is better despite it's own drawing out ALL the time you admitted to by confirming that OP's pace is nototiously really slow pace with plot...

Yea 4 chapters Vs entire series in pace... that is some pot head logic buddy...

Quote:
I wish, but he isn't. One Piece does have flaws, I assure you of that, at least the fans are willing to admit that unlike you, who, even getting grumpy at this chapter, are willing to defend the manga like it was flawless.
Foxy the fucking pirate is the most ridiculous chapter I have ever seen, WTF!! That is my smoking gun for the shit that is OP... Fee fee fee fee fee....

Quote:
Oh, you poor sap, you think that the editor's note is written by Kishimoto himself. Just grab a chair, because waiting for that to happen while standing will severely harm your legs for the next month.
Oh really... So the notes at the bottom has never predicted what was coming never chapter? Proof....?

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
luffyus (10-04-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #42
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Btw OP ain't for everyone, I didn't originally have a care about Pirates prior, or after, just OP, to each they're own. Just know almost all manga are flawed... except Feng Shen Ji.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-03-2013), luffyus (10-04-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 01:52 PM   #43
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Btw OP ain't for everyone, I didn't originally have a care about Pirates prior, or after, just OP, to each they're own. Just know almost all manga are flawed... except Feng Shen Ji.
WTF is Feng shen ji and why are you the ONLY one I ever see talking about it? Literally the ONLY manga I have yet to find any real flaws with is Gamaran after the first 50 chapters... Will continue reading eventually, but I think that is the ONLY one thus far I know of and I know a good bit...

Well, I would say Rurouni kenshin was pretty flawless up until freaking final ark the Enishi sage which was not that good IMO...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
luffyus (10-04-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 02:01 PM   #44
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
WTF is Feng shen ji and why are you the ONLY one I ever see talking about it? Literally the ONLY manga I have yet to find any real flaws with is Gamaran after the first 50 chapters... Will continue reading eventually, but I think that is the ONLY one thus far I know of and I know a good bit...

Well, I would say Rurouni kenshin was pretty flawless up until freaking final ark the Enishi sage which was not that good IMO...
Actually i talk about it a lot. Awesome most manly manga out there;No bs, no flaws just yet, Awesome pace, awesome characters, awesome protagonist, fucking awesome foes. Solid manga with no sourness just pure raw uncensored fun!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
luffyus (10-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-03-2013), platinumrug (10-03-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 02:06 PM   #45
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Funny you cannot comprehend that the name Konoha_yellow_flash was already taken so I had to alter the spelling to make it work... People have to do it all the time... but then again, retards will use what little straws they can draw from after all...
  • Can alter his name anytime by simply asking the mods (specially when the proper name is available)
  • Still butthurt over people pointing out the poorly written name.

Quote:
Yea, and the tale of scrody Mcbooger balls from south park was about healthcare reform, anitslavery, global warming as well as prolife against abortion...
Wow, you're stupid for not telling the difference between satire and a light-hearted series that does delve into darker subjects. Not only that, you're stupid for thinking satires aren't capable of addressing darker subjects.

Quote:
LAMO, Kekei genkai's>>>gum gum fruit....
Why?
Quote:
Ninja>>>pirates...
Personal taste, not objective.
Quote:
Taijutsu>>>gay ass pirate brawls...
Why?
Quote:
Ninjutsu>>>>>>gay as pirate techniques...
Why?
Quote:
Seeking validation from a village that once hated him to then become their greatest protector>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I want to be the greatest pirate while continuing to eat fruit to become an even bigger FRUIT with the IQ of a wet mop...
Oh, you mean that an ambulant Gary Stu who betrayed his past self over and over again and is preaching the shit out of people when he doesn't have the first clue about how to solve his problems is better than someone who kept true to himself for more than 700 chapters while still growing as a character? I strongly disagree with that assessment.

Quote:
Again, I have read and seen a good bit of it, but could not get into it... All the way up to the jackass on sky island or w/e that has the tomoe around him and shoots lightning was defetaed by luffy with a super ass pull...

So do not tell me I do not read when I have read enough...
So you pretty much gave up on one of the best (if not the best) saga of One Piece just because of plot convenience? You, who are defending a series that eats and shits plot convenience at a steady pace, specially with its main character(s)? Quite the double standards you got there, sir KYF!

Funny how that was precisely the point in OP when I truly felt all the hype around it was justified because that bell ringing had a lot more emotional impact than anything Kishimoto threw our way. Perhaps it's because I care more about the characters and their development than to be drooling over the flashy fights or buy fanservice/hype like it was the core of the plot.

Quote:
LMAO, i read the new chapter this week for OP and fucking nothing happened either so WTF are you talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I'm absolutely certain you need your eyes checked. A new character is introduced, a new power revealed, the confirmation of a plot point, one of the villain's allies is defeated, an ally of the Strawhats gets out of a really tight spot and Sanji kicks the villain in the fucking face is nothing?

Quote:
SO because kishi is drawing out some story for four chapters>OP is better despite it's own drawing out ALL the time you admitted to by confirming that OP's pace is nototiously really slow pace with plot...
Such a pitiful strawman. I didn't say OP is better just because Naruto has been slow these four chapters, I said that even OP didn't drag this fucking much to the point of exasperating the readers to say shut up already!

Oh and OP>Naruto, just sayin'. But other mangas are better than both, so please don't start with your moronic ramblings.

Quote:
Foxy the fucking pirate is the most ridiculous chapter I have ever seen, WTF!! That is my smoking gun for the shit that is OP... Fee fee fee fee fee....
Two words: armadillo dick. Hypocritical douchebag.

Quote:
Oh really... So the notes at the bottom has never predicted what was coming never chapter? Proof....?
Wow, you're stupid. Not only the majority of times they're vague as shit, they are added AFTER Kishimoto submits his chapter to his editors, so they can add anything they want just to hook readers and they don't even need to consult Kishimoto on it.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
luffyus (10-04-2013)