Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato. - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-03-2013, 08:30 AM   #61
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Why Tobirama and Hashi>>>Minato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Remember though Tobirama flossed first, and that's when they went '!!', afterward Harashirma flossed and the walls and floor started cracking, check out his Bros' face Tobirama, not shock, but moar shame for his actions. The other 2 clowns Bozo and Cookie (Minato, and Hiruzen), were shitting they're pants at this point thinking the world was about to end. So no Minato ain't in his realm in chakra tank potential. Minato got his 'tank' after death from the Dark Kyuubi, he never had such a thing in his living life though.
Again to slightly attempt to defend the panel...Tobirama was trying to attack Sasuke and leave. No one was expecting him to act that way. It was shocking to say the least that the 2nd Hokage is all about action. Hashirama as you said had to floss chakra due to his brother recently showing off. Hashi gave him that "Bitch bow down" tone. That "You better fucking know your place little brother!" tone lol. Yes Minato did get a boost, though remember his bout against Obito and Kyuubi. Dude did like alot of shit and only was seen exhausted at the end. (After taking in the Kyuubi, he was just beat.) From what we have seen all I am saying is we haven't seen that much of a difference between the two. I'd say Tobirama has him...but not by much.

Minato teleported two bijuudamas
Summoned Chief Toad
FTG-d everywhere lol
Teleported the Kyuubi which even Kakashi states takes alot out of you to warp a bijuu.
Fought Obito
Used the Death God jutsu to seal kyuubi into himself. Then sealed Kushina's and his own chakra into Naruto while also sealing the Kyuubi's other half into him.

I am just saying he had a pretty large pool to begin with.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2013, 12:15 PM   #62
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post
Why the heck is there 4 pages?
Tobirama takes a shit and that shit owns Minato.

/Thread.
Yea, the guy who was killed by 20 fodder and for abilities has zabuza water jutsu, nonexistent edo tensai, very low level FTG, speed/reflexes average at best and a good chakra level is going to beat the guy who owned Double hashirama clone body enhanced obito with his Kamui hax that not even freaking hashirama can get past plus the Kyuubi within a matter of seconds... with the abilities of FTG of the highest level for 1, much less 2 and 3, rasengan that>oodama and sage double rasengan, kunai strikes so strong that they cleave a bijuu appendage in two so hard a small crater is created from the attack coupled with Minato cleaving Obito's entire right upper body in half with a single kunai slash..., Plus boss summons, sage frog summon who can use frog song, Uzumaki seals, shiki fuujin and physical speed/reflexes on par with v2 raikage...

Keep up the delusion...

minato had a draw against V2 riakage+Killer B without even wanting to fight, much less kill... Meanwhile tobriama could not even have a draw against Kin and Gin with the 2nd raikage's help, he was nearly killed LMAO...

Yet again, tobirama proves to be overrated shit... Doubt he could even beat hiruzen...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:13 PM   #63
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yea, the guy who was killed by 20 fodder and for abilities has zabuza water jutsu, nonexistent edo tensai, very low level FTG, speed/reflexes average at best and a good chakra level is going to beat the guy who owned Double hashirama clone body enhanced obito with his Kamui hax that not even freaking hashirama can get past plus the Kyuubi within a matter of seconds... with the abilities of FTG of the highest level for 1, much less 2 and 3, rasengan that>oodama and sage double rasengan, kunai strikes so strong that they cleave a bijuu appendage in two so hard a small crater is created from the attack coupled with Minato cleaving Obito's entire right upper body in half with a single kunai slash..., Plus boss summons, sage frog summon who can use frog song, Uzumaki seals, shiki fuujin and physical speed/reflexes on par with v2 raikage...

Keep up the delusion...

minato had a draw against V2 riakage+Killer B without even wanting to fight, much less kill... Meanwhile tobriama could not even have a draw against Kin and Gin with the 2nd raikage's help, he was nearly killed LMAO...

Yet again, tobirama proves to be overrated shit... Doubt he could even beat hiruzen...
I'm not the one who needs to prove thread after thread, post after post that Minato is worth a shit.

You are.

I'm convinced that Minato is the most overrated piece of shit in any manga series.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-03-2013)
Old 10-05-2013, 10:35 PM   #64
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Well its like this Kyf, the debate becomes silly when one debater, that's you, keeps talking absolutely shit. Over and over again. Examples of you talking shit.

1. Hashirama has NO durability feats and 2 Zetsu's overlaying are more durable than Hashi Smhh, I mean, what's wrong with you? Honestly bro, why would you say something as stupid as this? Why? So Hashirama and all we KNOW about his body, cells, regen, Zetsu, chakra levels etc counts for nothing because the scans of Hashi tanking attacks are not available? This in a nutshell, is your brain dead argument.

So using this clown logic of yours, I can argue Shisui has no feats of using the sharingan, let alone koto. Because there aren't any scans of him using it are they? There are no scans of the SO6P using rinnegan techniques, so I guess I can argue Nagato, Obito and Madara ate superior using the rinnegan than the Sage. Yeah, that's how silly you sound when you claim Hashirama has no durability feats. Lol and you call me Mr. Gummp yet even Forest wouldn't say something as silly as you've being doing on this thread

2. Your hatred of Tobirama: lol its truly pathetic that a fictional character is the object of your hatred simply because he has being shown to be the PREDECESSOR of your beloved Minato. So your reaction is to downplay all his abilities, feats etc and label him average at best.

3. Minato teleported the whole army: I mean bloody hell, the manga made it CLEAR it was a COMBO move and Naruto's chakra NOT Minato's, connecting the army, that made it possible for him to ftg them. Lol and if words weren't enough, it even drew a diagram for you but still you argue, thats a Minato feat.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644/16

@apoca: all Tobirama asked was, 'Minato can you take 2?' Yet somehow that's being translated as Minato can ftg more people than the 2nd You get me..

In terms of who has the greater chakra pool, no doubt Minato has a large chakra pool, but overall I think Tobirama is superior in this field as well. Not only did he create jutsu's that require a lot of chakra to use, but he's an original Senju. The Senju's we've seen in the manga, Hashi and Tsuande all have large chakra reserves(Hashi being on 9 tails level) and it would be inconceivable to think Tobirama has an average amount of chakra.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:38 AM   #65
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Well its like this Kyf, the debate becomes silly when one debater, that's you, keeps talking absolutely shit. Over and over again. Examples of you talking shit.

1. Hashirama has NO durability feats and 2 Zetsu's overlaying are more durable than Hashi Smhh, I mean, what's wrong with you? Honestly bro, why would you say something as stupid as this? Why? So Hashirama and all we KNOW about his body, cells, regen, Zetsu, chakra levels etc counts for nothing because the scans of Hashi tanking attacks are not available? This in a nutshell, is your brain dead argument.

So using this clown logic of yours, I can argue Shisui has no feats of using the sharingan, let alone koto. Because there aren't any scans of him using it are they? There are no scans of the SO6P using rinnegan techniques, so I guess I can argue Nagato, Obito and Madara ate superior using the rinnegan than the Sage. Yeah, that's how silly you sound when you claim Hashirama has no durability feats. Lol and you call me Mr. Gummp yet even Forest wouldn't say something as silly as you've being doing on this thread

2. Your hatred of Tobirama: lol its truly pathetic that a fictional character is the object of your hatred simply because he has being shown to be the PREDECESSOR of your beloved Minato. So your reaction is to downplay all his abilities, feats etc and label him average at best.

3. Minato teleported the whole army: I mean bloody hell, the manga made it CLEAR it was a COMBO move and Naruto's chakra NOT Minato's, connecting the army, that made it possible for him to ftg them. Lol and if words weren't enough, it even drew a diagram for you but still you argue, thats a Minato feat.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644/16

@apoca: all Tobirama asked was, 'Minato can you take 2?' Yet somehow that's being translated as Minato can ftg more people than the 2nd You get me..

In terms of who has the greater chakra pool, no doubt Minato has a large chakra pool, but overall I think Tobirama is superior in this field as well. Not only did he create jutsu's that require a lot of chakra to use, but he's an original Senju. The Senju's we've seen in the manga, Hashi and Tsuande all have large chakra reserves(Hashi being on 9 tails level) and it would be inconceivable to think Tobirama has an average amount of chakra.
I don't think he has 'Hate' specifically for Tobirama, moar cause nobodies jocking Minato like him. Since the beginning with that Yellow Flash propaganda came out, he was moar hooked than the Leaf Residents, addicted to that crack, as if he was the end all, be all. That would've been true if Madara, Harashirma, and Tobirama, never show'd back up, and he's having butt hurt symptoms.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #66
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

The Fan Dumb is strong in this thread.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FanDumb
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-06-2013), CrustaceaN (10-14-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-06-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-07-2013)