Reverse situation... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Reverse situation...

hashi and minato Switch places with eachother...

Hashirama vs Double zetsu clone body Obito with kamui hax Plus the Kyuubi...

Minato vs EMS Madara plus the Kyuubi...

No restricted jutsu, Minato is base not edo with any kyuubi power...

to prove my point WHY Minato>hashirama....

GO...

Hashirama vs double hashirama clone body enhanced Obito with Kamui hax and the Kyuubi is very easy!!!
: Hashirama has no jutsu fast enough to possibly even hit Obito before his Kamui hax kicks in for defense... NOT ONE!!!
: much less a way to defend against being sucked into kamuiland to die later of dehydration so how in the hell could he win plus the Kyuubi assisting Obito too making it even harder.....?
: Not to mention Obito can literally WALK right through ANY attack from hashirama, right up to him and just suck him into kamui land without ANY way to defend himself...

SO How can hashirama even do what minato did and BEAT Enhanced Obito+Kyuubi?

Minato Vs EMS Madara+Kyuubi is also easy!!!
: Minato with the ability to teleport things with INDRECT contact can just TOUCH any level of susanoo to teleport madara, who is touching that sussanoo, out of there to be attacked directly, with the HELP of as many as at least 10 kage bushins (all able to do what minato can) tagged then defeated, break the contract with the Kyuubi thus minato gains an ally... while also wearing down madara...
: And Minato was able to easily dodge V2 riakage's attacks that are even faster then amaterasu and too fast to catch him with tsukuyomi too, thus no way those jutsu will help since Minato's speed>>>V2 riakage's...
: being able to teleport miles apart in the fire country not to mention able to throw a Kunai many miles in a couple seconds (proven when he threw a Kunai tag to the freaking sea form the current battle field in a coupled seconds to tepeort the Juubidama to) allows minato to easily teleport at the REFLEX the speed of V2 raikage's miles and miles away then back to avoid ANY level of attack EMS madara with Perfect susanoo or meteor summons can do...

Pretty much, Madara is left at base without any of his jutsu to effectively assist him and base Madara is no match for even a base Minato with V2 riakage speed/reflexes Vs Madara's lower then V1 raikage speed/reflexes... SO Minato will obviously win..

CONCLUSION:
Minato can nullify any level of susanoo, while able to attack madara directly being able to teleport madara out of any susanoo and to another location to be attacked directly coupled with the ability to easily avoid any other attack Madara can throw at him, thus Minato should easily be able to TOUCH madara or throw a Kunai tag right by him to end the fight long before he runs out of chakra...

Just more reason why Minato>Hashirama...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2013, 01:13 PM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Reverse situation...

Oh look, another thread by KYF wanking to Minato. Isn't this a ban worthy offense?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-03-2013), MrBIG (10-03-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-03-2013), Numinous (10-03-2013), platinumrug (10-03-2013), Spiegel (10-03-2013), Uchiha09 (10-04-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #3
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Oh look, another thread by KYF wanking to Minato. Isn't this a ban worthy offense?
You call my making a point of Why Minato>hashirama, WANKING... I call trying to ignore what I am pointing out here by calling it something else to keep up the delusion that hashirama is actually capable of beating someone he cannot even touch much less keep from touching him which is all it takes for hashirama to lose too...

Ths has nothing to do with wanking, it is about giving the guy the credit he deserves... Especially when BIAS idiots start to believe that the guy who could not even beat much less survive a fight with 20 fodder shinobi (tobirama) can actually beat the guy who owned enhanced Obito+Kyuubi which not even hashirama could ave done...
Coupled with Minato able to what hashirama did to madara, just much quicker..

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 10-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #4
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh look, a 'What if' situation outside of the Vs. category to attempt to prove the same point, for a millionth time. That's why of all my comics I have 2 'What If's' from Marvel cause the shit is up to the authors opinion moar than fact, they're trash and worthless... just like this thread. KYF, no matter how you pose it... 'You can't win, if no ones agreeing or listening anymore.' Notice you haven't got one person to change they're minds. And we've been talking about Kunai Boy over a month, that should tell you something... 2 words...Just quit.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-03-2013), kael03 (10-03-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-03-2013), Numinous (10-03-2013), platinumrug (10-03-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 01:47 PM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Oh look, a 'What if' situation outside of the Vs. category to attempt to prove the same point, for a millionth time. That's why of all my comics I have 2 'What If's' from Marvel cause the shit is up to the authors opinion moar than fact, they're trash and worthless... just like this thread. KYF, no matter how you pose it... 'You can't win, if no ones agreeing or listening anymore.' Notice you haven't got one person to change they're minds. And we've been talking about Kunai Boy over a month, that should tell you something... 2 words...Just quit.
I am not doing this to change minds... I am pointing out the obvious error in your judgments to come to such conclusions as hashirama>Minato or even for the love of jebus tobirama>Minato which is impossible for crying out loud...

Thus I provide evidence to prove my points, not change minds. To shake up the delusions shared by too many and to make obvious the BIAS involved in such unreasonable conclusions...

Pointing out that Minato>Hashirama and Minato>>tobirama easily and proving is my only goal... could give a shat if anyone changes their minds...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 10-03-2013, 02:18 PM   #6
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I am not doing this to change minds... I am pointing out the obvious error in your judgments to come to such conclusions
QUOTE OF THE YEAR.

Oh and another Minato wanking thread. Now it's getting depressing. Please, KYF, start that fiction you said you wanted to do, because commenting on this manga is clearly consuming your sanity.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-04-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-03-2013), platinumrug (10-03-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #7
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Minato couldn't even take on the Kyuubi itself. Adding Madara is a slaughter, your point is null.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (10-03-2013), platinumrug (10-03-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 04:18 PM   #8
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Its funny how Minato's Kage Bunshin is the shit, and Madara summoned 5 Susanno Bunshins PER Kage... that's a total of 25, and its just mere fodder in comparision... see why does shit like that make sense to the insane?

Lastly attempting to judge either Harashirma, Tobirama, or Madara is dumb as shit as well.... NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN ANY OF THEM GO ALL OUT EVER. ALL WE'VE SEEN IS A FEW JUTSU'S, OR PARTS OF A BATTLE.... POINT BEING... NOT ONE HAS GONE ALL OUT ON THE OFFENSIVE YET... NOT EVEN MADARA. ANY JUDGEMENT EQUATES TO AN ASSPULL FOR ME, CAUSE THE AUTHOR HASN'T SET THEY'RE PARAMETERS YET. UNLIKE MINATO, OR HIRUZEN WHOM PERISHED ON PANEL.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-03-2013 at 04:21 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:32 PM   #9
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Instead of contributing to KYF's mindless trivial pursuits of Minato... I'll go about my own:

How do you "wank" a digital character? I mean, I get the "hard copy" part, which would lead to many, many paper-cuts I presume.

GO!!!!

*If you want to add in to the humor, follow along. Otherwise, please realize this was an attempt to show how... repetitively stubborn KYF is, and how it seems like any and everyone here can be baited into something.... dammit, I was baited into doing this post... dad gum!!!*
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-03-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-03-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-05-2013), Numinous (10-03-2013), platinumrug (10-03-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 04:39 PM   #10
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Instead of contributing to KYF's mindless trivial pursuits of Minato... I'll go about my own:

How do you "wank" a digital character?
I assume it's the same way otaku marry anime girls: lots of commitment and a dash of dementia.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-03-2013), emachina (10-04-2013), jeanericuser (10-15-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-03-2013), platinumrug (10-03-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 06:36 PM   #11
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Okay, I'll bite the bullet. Never say I didn't do anything for all of you.

Ahem.

KYF, you are absolutely correct. Yes, my judgement is completely flawed. I can't believe I didn't see it the first 100 times you pointed it out. Minato would totally own Hashirama just like Nightcrawler did that time he fought the Hulk. I have seen the light. I've been saved. Woa be.....ath(?) my old ignorant self.

There. KYF you have a convert, so you can stop. Everyone else, owes me.

Last edited by emachina; 10-03-2013 at 06:42 PM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-03-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-04-2013), MrBIG (10-03-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-03-2013), platinumrug (10-03-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 08:48 PM   #12
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

Stop dude. Just stop.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-04-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 10:34 PM   #13
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Minato would totally own Hashirama just like Nightcrawler did that time he fought the Hulk.
Buhahahaha. nice comparison. Props.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-04-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 11:11 PM   #14
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Hashirama vs Double zetsu clone body Obito with kamui hax Plus the Kyuubi...
Situation 1 - Hashirama saves Naruto while simultaneously protecting Kushina because of his wood skills. Obito never gets the Kyuubi and ether runs away or dies.

Situation 2 - Let's say Obito manages to get Kushina away from Hashirama(lol) and gains access to the Kyuubi. Hashirama uses Wood skills to bitch the Kyuubi(Like he did against Madara) while simultaneously killing Obito.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Minato vs EMS Madara plus the Kyuubi...
Madara looks into Minato's eyes. Minato faints. Madara stabs Minato with Susanoo never having to use the Kyuubi.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-03-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:50 PM   #15
JEWbii
Genin

Location: too scared of the nuts on this forum to fill this out
JEWbii is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
You are the most "alt, hipster, emo" poster ever!

Your entire posting history is "I hate NARUTOGAY!!!" On a NARUTO FORUM!!! And "KYF is sooperhomofagz" when this muthafucka is the only contributor that ADDS to the forum!

Are you seriously 12yrs old?!?!?! Do you need your inter web likes THAT much?!?!?!
JEWbii is offline   Reply With Quote