Naruto 649 Discussion - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #46
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
WTF is Feng shen ji and why are you the ONLY one I ever see talking about it?
WUT? You've never heard of Feng Shen Ji? You need to branch out some more, and read stuff aside from Japanese manga. China and Korea contribute just as much in the way of mangas (actually manhua and manwa), in some cases being far superior in story telling and artistic appeal.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-04-2013), apacolypz (10-03-2013), luffyus (10-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-03-2013), platinumrug (10-03-2013)


Old 10-03-2013, 04:30 PM   #47
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 3,847
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
WTF is Feng shen ji and why are you the ONLY one I ever see talking about it? Literally the ONLY manga I have yet to find any real flaws with is Gamaran after the first 50 chapters... Will continue reading eventually, but I think that is the ONLY one thus far I know of and I know a good bit...

Well, I would say Rurouni kenshin was pretty flawless up until freaking final ark the Enishi sage which was not that good IMO...
Its Chinese, every panel of every page is beautiful and in color, the timing is plausible, the characters range from nobodies to uber, the story is well written, and intricate. The Gods are Badass, and those coming to whup they're asses are Worse... Way worse... charaters, no matter how important DIE, Gods and all, and lastly the shit is Manly X10.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-03-2013 at 04:36 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-03-2013), luffyus (10-04-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #48
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

Quote:
Seeking validation from a village that once hated him to then become their greatest protector>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I want to be the greatest pirate while continuing to eat fruit to become an even bigger FRUIT with the IQ of a wet mop...
That right there tells me you never read One piece.

But hey, it's you we're talking about here. The master when it comes to saying bullshit with 0 facts behind it.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-03-2013), luffyus (10-04-2013), platinumrug (10-03-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 09:35 PM   #49
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

I never understand that argument. People with gigantic demon animals sealed in their stomach who wants to be the best ninja in the world is believable but people who get super powers from magic fruit who wants to be the best pirate in the world is utter crap?

The hell?
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (10-03-2013), apacolypz (10-03-2013), ask me anything (10-03-2013), luffyus (10-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-03-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-04-2013), platinumrug (10-03-2013), Senkradlol (10-03-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 10:22 PM   #50
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Seeking validation from a forum that always hates on me, to one day become its most respected hero>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all you free thinking haterz, with you original thoughts, understanding of logic, and reading comprehension.
Fixed that for you.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
luffyus (10-04-2013), platinumrug (10-03-2013), xxMESTxx (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 12:17 AM   #51
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

OK... "f" all these stupid mangas... FSJ is the shit! Just read 35 chapters. It's hard to stop reading it.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-04-2013), luffyus (10-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 01:27 AM   #52
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

Oh KYF you ignorant stubborn jackass. You were severely picked on as a kid I can tell.

But seriously KYF, you should start expanding your library. You'll then realize how flawed, nay, eroded Naruto really is when compared to quality writing.

And Hashirama > Minato all day, everyday because fuck you that's why.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
luffyus (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 02:37 AM   #53
luffyus
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 22
Thanks: 53
Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts
luffyus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

this is for kyf: in october 2012 on piece had a total of 273480000 of volumes sold out and naruto had only 126500000 volumes sold out , not even half of the one piece volumes sold out. this proofs that more than the double readers of naruto consider one piece better .if not the best one because it's the most sold out since the manga's been known and sold in the entire world .so just don't say anymore shitty words about One piece. you big pig !!!!!!!!
luffyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:36 AM   #54
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 3,847
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

Lol, you've been hit with the Big Pig by a Newb over OP, priceless.... Cause he's right, with fakts, lmao, he beat you at you're own game an just got here.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
luffyus (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 08:53 AM   #55
luffyus
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 22
Thanks: 53
Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts
luffyus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

i've been here since vishnu,jericho,th specialist and others but i forgot my old account. i hope they start towrite again cause they were really goood at it
luffyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:01 AM   #56
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

So, when I commented on the whole "boo hoo don't like what I like" that was for all of you. I can't believe you're all defending One Piece. You like it, he doesn't. Get over it. Just a sign of how non-existent this chapter was I guess.

And thanks, AMA for making this thread not a complete waste. First two chapters of Feng Shen Ji. Has me interested.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
luffyus (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 09:20 AM   #57
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
So, when I commented on the whole "boo hoo don't like what I like" that was for all of you. I can't believe you're all defending One Piece. You like it, he doesn't. Get over it. Just a sign of how non-existent this chapter was I guess.

And thanks, AMA for making this thread not a complete waste. First two chapters of Feng Shen Ji. Has me interested.
Dude, thats just the tip of iceberg... FSJ is f'n awesome. Through the first 40 chapters, I would say it is better than SnK IMO.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
luffyus (10-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 09:27 AM   #58
luffyus
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 22
Thanks: 53
Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts
luffyus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

i don't defend one piece , i've been reading op and naruto since they started and i like both .anyway kyf is just trying to change the mind of anyone that disagrees his theoryes , kkishimoto already stated that hashi is the strongest among the kages that have died,this means the only ninja that can surpass him are naruto and sasuke . and it it is useless to make theories about minato vs hashirama because in that case hashi would beat the shit out of minato .
luffyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:36 AM   #59
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
That right there tells me you never read One piece.

But hey, it's you we're talking about here. The master when it comes to saying bullshit with 0 facts behind it.
Yea, all those panle and LINKS I provide are just for show... Selective perception is an amazing thing, you can actually ignore so many panels and LINKS to the point you would make such a retarded claim since I am the fucking KING of supporting my claims with evidence and facts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Fixed that for you.
The day you actually have an original thought not based on the fellow hate mongering of your douchy fiends... I will commend you...

And since when have you used actual logic and reason... Apparently you have confused yourself with another member... All you do is make argumenta based on your duo of butt buddies already fallacious arguments which is just terrible...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Oh KYF you ignorant stubborn jackass. You were severely picked on as a kid I can tell.

But seriously KYF, you should start expanding your library. You'll then realize how flawed, nay, eroded Naruto really is when compared to quality writing.

And Hashirama > Minato all day, everyday because fuck you that's why.
Yea, becuase you, that is why... Gotta love the amount of logic and reason behind such a statement... I must be back in 3rd grade...

And good luck projecting your Previously bullied ass pain onto me... I can tell by your oh so reasonable argument you are not one who likes things taken away form him, like the delusion of Hashirama>Minato which the manga thoroughly refutes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyus View Post
this is for kyf: in october 2012 on piece had a total of 273480000 of volumes sold out and naruto had only 126500000 volumes sold out , not even half of the one piece volumes sold out. this proofs that more than the double readers of naruto consider one piece better .if not the best one because it's the most sold out since the manga's been known and sold in the entire world .so just don't say anymore shitty words about One piece. you big pig !!!!!!!!
Who the hell ACTUALLY buys Manga here? I am willing to bet ONLY those without the internet or people who collect manga actually buy the manga... And simply judging popularity by manga sold means nothing when the bulk of all fans read on the internet for free so the basis of your comparison is not very credible while incomplete leacing out the internet popularity...

Thus Your just committing an incomplete comparison fallacy not providing all info to actually compare popularity, like Internet popularity as well which is obviously the BULK of it all thanks to the internet giving it away for free...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:38 AM   #60
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
So, when I commented on the whole "boo hoo don't like what I like" that was for all of you. I can't believe you're all defending One Piece. You like it, he doesn't. Get over it.
Personally, the issue is not (dis)liking it, because everyone is entitled to their tastes, is rather coming up with excuses for not liking something that either don't make sense or are downright hypocritical. If KYF just sticked with saying he didn't like One Piece, I don't think this whole debacle would have continued.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.