Reverse situation... - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-04-2013, 03:34 AM   #16
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWbii View Post
You are the most "alt, hipster, emo" poster ever!

Your entire posting history is "I hate NARUTOGAY!!!" On a NARUTO FORUM!!! And "KYF is sooperhomofagz" when this muthafucka is the only contributor that ADDS to the forum!

Are you seriously 12yrs old?!?!?! Do you need your inter web likes THAT much?!?!?!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-04-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-04-2013)

Old 10-04-2013, 07:43 AM   #17
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Your entire posting history is "I hate NARUTOGAY!!!" On a NARUTO FORUM!!! And "KYF is sooperhomofagz" when this muthafucka is the only contributor that ADDS to the forum!

Are you seriously 12yrs old?!?!?! Do you need your inter web likes THAT much?!?!?!
when this muthafucka is the only contributor that ADDS to the forum!

Wow you've allied with madness, are you ready for the trip you're about to go on? A piece of advice, look at KYF's posting history to see his suggestions, pull them all in then attempt to make an informed decision, or just simply get out you're Naruto pom poms and get to Fanning with ya Boy. He jocks Minato, so who's you're character that's going to become great, Sai, Rock Lee? Not hating just wondering, cause addition by subtraction is what KYF does.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 07:46 AM   #18
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

like neokaka say early before it become difficult to say x can beat y because the decide factor rely with kichi...... contextual factor apply to each off this scenario, the winner is the character who have more relevance to the plot and at this momend i say madara is the winner for this reasons......

plot jusu aside madara still win anyway.....rinneger...susanoo clone...hachis jusu vs speed and rasengan......... madara could also use kyubi against minato with mind control jusu

Last edited by Aman Shahur; 10-04-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #19
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Minato couldn't even take on the Kyuubi itself. Adding Madara is a slaughter, your point is null.
LMAO, What fucking manga are you reading? Minato was going with the Kyuubi w/e he wanted... The only reason he brought Kushina was so he could have her hold down the kyuubi while he put the Kyuubi in naruto as opposed to dropping that mother fucker off in the next country over to destroy those ass holes lol...

Yea, Minato could not even take on the Kyuubi himself which is why he took that thing where he pleased and done with it what ever he wanted not to metnnion was the ONLY one in history to do it without a KKG too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Its funny how Minato's Kage Bunshin is the shit, and Madara summoned 5 Susanno Bunshins PER Kage... that's a total of 25, and its just mere fodder in comparision... see why does shit like that make sense to the insane?

Lastly attempting to judge either Harashirma, Tobirama, or Madara is dumb as shit as well.... NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN ANY OF THEM GO ALL OUT EVER. ALL WE'VE SEEN IS A FEW JUTSU'S, OR PARTS OF A BATTLE.... POINT BEING... NOT ONE HAS GONE ALL OUT ON THE OFFENSIVE YET... NOT EVEN MADARA. ANY JUDGEMENT EQUATES TO AN ASSPULL FOR ME, CAUSE THE AUTHOR HASN'T SET THEY'RE PARAMETERS YET. UNLIKE MINATO, OR HIRUZEN WHOM PERISHED ON PANEL.
1). You really are fucking stupid aren't ya... Because EDO MADARA can create 25 wood clones's then EMS Madara>Minato... What a normal Fallacious argument from neo...

2). You really have gone retarded... Now not even EMS madara and Hashirama, who OBVIOUSLY to anyone with a fucking pair of eyes and common sense WENT ALL OUT AGAINST EACH OTHER AT THE VALLEY OF THE END FORREST...
Keep deluding the fuck out of yourself that the guy who died against 20 fodder as well as EMS Madara and hashirama who clealry wnet all out at the valley of the end, have not gone all out so they are hiding their true power while in reality Minato is the ONLY shinobi holding back thus far, a NEW JUTSU and holding back his true strength as not to hurt his former student coupled with using ONLY a single ARM, but you BIASLY missed that one though... How Surprising...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Okay, I'll bite the bullet. Never say I didn't do anything for all of you.

Ahem.

KYF, you are absolutely correct. Yes, my judgement is completely flawed. I can't believe I didn't see it the first 100 times you pointed it out. Minato would totally own Hashirama just like Nightcrawler did that time he fought the Hulk. I have seen the light. I've been saved. Woa be.....ath(?) my old ignorant self.

There. KYF you have a convert, so you can stop. Everyone else, owes me.
Talk about a false analogy fallacy!!!!!!!!!!!

How in the hell does Minato=night crawler or hashirama=the Hulk... Good way to show how ignorant an interpretation of each character you have made...

Minato has more then just the FTG, he also has physical speed/reflexes on par with V2 raikage at base coupled with rasengan, highest level of Kunai skills so far, boss summons, sage frog summons thus frog song, kage bushin, a new jutsu not used yet and shiki fuujin...
A super night crawler would be more accurate...

And hashirama has no DURABILITY like the hulk who can take a freaking Kunai to the mid section and live... coupled with being not that fast at all, just strong version...
A weaker version of the hulk, but can create forests and CAN BE KILLED BY A KUNAI STRIKE TO THE MID SECTION LAMO...

And that scenario is simple... super night crawler blitzes weak hulk, stbaes him with Kunai, weak Hulk dies... Then end... Stupid analogy over...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:10 AM   #20
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Situation 1 - Hashirama saves Naruto while simultaneously protecting Kushina because of his wood skills. Obito never gets the Kyuubi and ether runs away or dies.
Funny thing about this is the FACT that HASHIRAMA HAS NO WAY TO EVEN TOUCH OBITO, YET YOU THINK HE WILL WIN, WHAT LOGIC...

It took Level 2 Hirashin to just to tag Obito coupled with hiriashin level 1 coupled with minato's level of physical speed/reflexes as well just to get past Kamui defense as well as avoid being sent to Kamuiland yet you believe hashirama with his SLOW ASS Jutsu that Obito can LITERALLY WALK RIGHT THROUGH USING KAMUI, then wlak right up to hashirama and such him into kamuiland without ANYTHING Hashi can do about it with his limited abilities...

Apparently you have no noticed that hashirama is merely a POWER HOUSE, nothing more... He has no above average kage level speed, reflexes, intelligence, taijutsu, genjutsu, seals, ect... He just creates huge scale attacks using his huge power level, that is it!!!!

AND SIMPLY CREATING HUGE JUTSU WILL NOT EVEN STOP OBITO MUCH LESS MINATO WHO IS>OBITO EASILY...

Quote:
Situation 2 - Let's say Obito manages to get Kushina away from Hashirama(lol) and gains access to the Kyuubi. Hashirama uses Wood skills to bitch the Kyuubi(Like he did against Madara) while simultaneously killing Obito.
This is not even possible!!!!!! Way to PROVE MY POINT about the level of ignorant conclusions being made...

FIRST:
Hashirama cannot even touch Obito... CANNOT with his limited abilities, sorry... it took level 2 hirashin just to tag Obit plus level 1 with V2 raikage level speed/reflexes as well just to get past Kamui defense and yet the slow as just create a huge jutsu and win Home depot kage will just MAGICALLY Hit Obito HOW...
ANSWER: HE WONT!!!!!!!!!!!!! His attacks are WAY TOO SLOW!!! FACT!!!

SECOND:
Although hashirama can create a wood dragon to bind the Kyuubi, in that moment he does that, Obito can use Kamui to instantly move to hashirama to suck him up into kamui even faster then Kyuubi powered naruto with his super sensing could even react, had to be told to move...
PROOF:

See, hashirama takes his eyes off of Obito for even a second and he is done for... And since his Wood bushin's a freaking weak compared to kage bushin, those will be no help either...

There is just no way out of this other then defeat for hashirama... he just does not have the right abilities to take on and defeat someone like obito...

Quote:
Madara looks into Minato's eyes. Minato faints. Madara stabs Minato with Susanoo never having to use the Kyuubi.
Wow, since when has minato EVER been hit by Genjutsu effectively... I will wait? NEVER!!!!
And Madara's ONLY feat of genjutsu is paralyzing the raikage who he had to IMMOBILIZE using a susanoo, after being distracted by tsunade's spitting up blood, while ONLY in V1 lightning armour mode which is impossible for Minato due to the FTG, his level of reflexes and the ability to break ANY Illusion other the Kotoamatsukami by teleporting to another location, effectively instantly severing the controlt he illusion user has on his chakra and nervous system which dispels the illusion immediately......

Yea, good luck maintaining control over minato's chakra and nervous system with your illusions when he can move between countries in an actual instant, at the reflexes the speed of V2 riakage or a simple thought of it as well... This makes the effectiveness of ANY illusion other then Koto Zilch, nada, NONE...

And thus, Madara's weak ass tsukuyomi and SG genjutsu will not be ANY trouble for minato...

Funny you so foolishly believe that Minato will just fall for a SG genjutsu which could Only stop a fodder level shinobi at best... Gotta love the absolutely unreasonable BS you come with where minato magically is immobilized despite having the FTG which is activated by the mind and unable to break an illusion that only effects a single fodder with chakra control so high level he can even split his chakra, attune it to others and pass it on to them...

Amazing level of BIAS I must say... Congrats...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-04-2013 at 11:21 AM.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #21
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
when this muthafucka is the only contributor that ADDS to the forum!

Wow you've allied with madness, are you ready for the trip you're about to go on? A piece of advice, look at KYF's posting history to see his suggestions, pull them all in then attempt to make an informed decision, or just simply get out you're Naruto pom poms and get to Fanning with ya Boy. He jocks Minato, so who's you're character that's going to become great, Sai, Rock Lee? Not hating just wondering, cause addition by subtraction is what KYF does.
Coming from the guy who argues there is no real difference between a rasengan and fuuton rasnegan and just recently edo madara can create 25 wood clone's that use susanoo each, thus Lower level EMS Madara>Minato...

Yea, you know WTF your talking out of everyone here... Seriously, you are fucking crazier then a shit house rat if you truly believe that...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 10-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #22
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wow, since when has minato EVER been hit by Genjutsu effectively...
I think the more apt question is since when has minato ever been hit by a Genjutsu at all during the plot? Please do tell me, because I'm having the hardest time remembering such a thing.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-05-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 12:05 PM   #23
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Did he just say that hashirama has no way to touch Obito? Did the dumbass forget that we've seen him enter sage mode? HE HAS ACCESS TO SENJUTSU, OBITO'S WEAKNESS.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-04-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-04-2013), Numinous (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 02:09 PM   #24
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

My feelings are hurt. Out of the four-five straight posts KYF made, quoting everyone else, I was the only one left out?

I would be really super sad... had I not just read FSJ. Naruto is Broke Back Mountian to FSJ's (enter any manly action movie where a bunch of stuff is blown to smithereens).
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #25
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
My feelings are hurt. Out of the four-five straight posts KYF made, quoting everyone else, I was the only one left out?

I would be really super sad... had I not just read FSJ. Naruto is Broke Back Mountian to FSJ's (enter any manly action movie where a bunch of stuff is blown to smithereens).
You're sad? He completely converted me to his insane belief that Minato could own Hashirama and he's still mad and insults me.

Some people just can't be happy.
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 02:33 PM   #26
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I think the more apt question is since when has minato ever been hit by a Genjutsu at all during the plot? Please do tell me, because I'm having the hardest time remembering such a thing.
His speed makes him impervious, wait KYF, pull the panels...

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-04-2013, 03:40 PM   #27
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Pssh only contributor? Please you have the Mods, and many others that do a fine damn good job when they want.

Let's all realize that these are fictional characters this is fiction. Not real don't really understand how one can get damn heated over something so trivial.

So you like this you like that oh well. To each their own I don't care but let's try to argue about something else? Getting quite annoying debating and fighting over the same shit constantly.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #28
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If it's any consolation, I was too left out. KYF doesn't care about attempts of derailing a boring subject.

And I must start reading FSJ when I have a day to spend (and continue Magi, I'm still halfway on that). Everybody's drooling over it and I must know why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
You're sad? He completely converted me to his insane belief that Minato could own Hashirama and he's still mad and insults me.

Some people just can't be happy.
KYF won't be happy until the day everybody kneels in front of him and venerate him. Trust me, even when people genuinely agree with him, he still finds something to bitch about.

Quote:
let's try to argue about something else? Getting quite annoying debating and fighting over the same shit constantly.
Oh, I wish we'd stop talking about Hashirama and Minato, it has become a deader than dead horse, but KYF just won't let it go. He even made two threads about it when nobody asked.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:17 PM   #29
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And I must start reading FSJ when I have a day to spend (and continue Magi, I'm still halfway on that). Everybody's drooling over it and I must know why.
Dude, this story blows SnK out of the water, IMO. Every page is colored, weekly release... Gods, Great Gods, Fallen Ones, Dark Ones, and one badass mofo and his badass uncle.

It's like Spartacus (the Starz series) meets Greek and eastern Asian mythology, meets FMA.... and just a bunch of badassness in one story.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #30
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Dude, this story blows SnK out of the water, IMO. Every page is colored, weekly release... Gods, Great Gods, Fallen Ones, Dark Ones, and one badass mofo and his badass uncle.

It's like Spartacus (the Starz series) meets Greek and eastern Asian mythology, meets FMA.... and just a bunch of badassness in one story.
And the pacing, though it skips foreward, characters are sometimes in sitautions for years, and years, yet the manga's only on chapter 66.
Artwork is like old school Marvel meets new school manga, every panel, of every page, colored, uniquely and awesomely I must say.
It comes out on Mondays like clockwork, even mangapanda has it.
Jekyl ain't fanning either, illest shit I've ever read in manga, nothing comes close, and it just started.

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-04-2013 at 06:06 PM.