Naruto 649 Discussion - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-04-2013, 12:30 PM   #61
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 649 Discussion

Liking a manga or not unless it is the shit should be debatable. Some got off int Avatar, Pokémon, other shit to this day I still haven't touched... simply cause it wasn't my cup of tea. I used to believe the same about OP exactly, gave it half a chance, and dig it, but I ain't everybody, and don't expect everyone to follow the same path. That's why I merely suggest OP, and if it ain't for you fine. When I give Feng Shen Ji, and one doesn't accept it, yet they're religious shounen readers, they're dumb as pebbles, rocks are even smarter.

Example !SpoilerAlert!, they'res a scene in which a God stands before a King... the battle begins with the God grabbing the Kings horse by its snout, then proceeding to punch the King on the horse... THROUGH the horse... yes the fucking horse was halved, and the King took the bizness, to find out what happened next, do the work yourselves, that would be efuckingnoughforme.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-04-2013 at 12:35 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-07-2013)

Old 10-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #62
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Example !SpoilerAlert!, they'res a scene in which a God stands before a King... the battle begins with the God grabbing the Kings horse by its snout, then proceeding to punch the King on the horse... THROUGH the horse... yes the fucking horse was halved, and the King took the bizness, to find out what happened next, do the work yourselves, that would be efuckingnoughforme.
Huge Spoiler Alert:
The part(battle) he just mentioned, doesn't even involve the main character either. This is one badass story.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 08:20 PM   #63
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Personally, the issue is not (dis)liking it, because everyone is entitled to their tastes, is rather coming up with excuses for not liking something that either don't make sense or are downright hypocritical. If KYF just sticked with saying he didn't like One Piece, I don't think this whole debacle would have continued.
Meh. Even if you can poke a billion holes in his reasoning and he accepts his reasons are stupid (which let's be honest this is KYF), he still isn't going to like One Piece. There's no point.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:56 PM   #64
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Who the hell ACTUALLY buys Manga here? I am willing to bet ONLY those without the internet or people who collect manga actually buy the manga... And simply judging popularity by manga sold means nothing when the bulk of all fans read on the internet for free so the basis of your comparison is not very credible while incomplete leacing out the internet popularity...
Um people in Japan buy manga ignorant fool where these series are produced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Thus Your just committing an incomplete comparison fallacy not providing all info to actually compare popularity, like Internet popularity as well which is obviously the BULK of it all thanks to the internet giving it away for free...
Fool.
Naruto has more reads/views on the internet, but One Piece kills Naruto in actual rating.

http://mangahelpers.com/manga/top-rated/

Compare these two:
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/

So stfu ignorant fool.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #65
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
And thanks, AMA for making this thread not a complete waste. First two chapters of Feng Shen Ji. Has me interested.
You're welcome. Take your time reading it. The artwork is beautiful, but the wait (It's a monthly release I believe) will make it unbearable once you get caught up.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #66
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
You're welcome. Take your time reading it. The artwork is beautiful, but the wait (It's a monthly release I believe) will make it unbearable once you get caught up.
According to the dates on mangahere, it is a weekly release. Still, f'n awesome read with some great artwork.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:28 AM   #67
RAJIN
Genin

RAJIN is on a distinguished road

well OP is quite better than naruto . Even bleach is better series than naruto
though i am 100chapters behind in OP/BLEACH and skip about 40 chapters in naruto.
kishi heavily depended on tobi and when his identity was revealed kishi lost most of the things. madara uchiha and tobi tried to save this sinking ship but everyone knows this ship can't be saved.

OP generate much more money for publishers than naruto.
even in volumes sale many series beat naruto on weekly basis/volume-wise
RAJIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:42 AM   #68
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
According to the dates on mangahere, it is a weekly release. Still, f'n awesome read with some great artwork.
Every Monday release.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-05-2013, 02:30 PM   #69
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post
Um people in Japan buy manga ignorant fool where these series are produced.

Fool.
Naruto has more reads/views on the internet, but One Piece kills Naruto in actual rating.

http://mangahelpers.com/manga/top-rated/

Compare these two:
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/

So stfu ignorant fool.
1). Naruto and bleach are not even on the top 50 rating which is ridiculous just showing how shit of a rating system they must use.... All you did was find w/e ratings you could that said OP>naruto despite the lack of credibility...

2). Dumb ass, you use a website popularity poll that does not even OFFER naruto to read!!! You are fucking stupid dude...

Geez, keep drawing at little straws...

For example:
At this website:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ings-manga.php

Naruto and bleach are way above OP in popularity and in MOST VEIWED Too... And all I had to do is type in "most popular manga" and I easily found this...

Here naruto and bleach are above yet again, even death note... al above OP...http://myanimelist.net/topmanga.php?type=bypopularity

Yet again naruto and beach beta the piss out of OP in popularity..http://www.mangareader.net/popular

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-05-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #70
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

KYF: Look at this poll that makes Naruto the most popular manga!

Reality: Same poll puts Naruto at #357 for best comic.

Cognitive dissonance for the win!

Edit (since KTF did it too):

Myanimelist's list: Naruto most popular, rated #427 for best.

Look at that!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 10-05-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #71
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,275 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Wow, so KYF has finally invented that program/black magic to tally everyone that reads manga online in the entire world and what they read !!!

Oh wait, nvm! He is spewing bs again.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-05-2013), Numinous (10-05-2013)
Old 10-05-2013, 08:15 PM   #72
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Every Monday release.
I stand corrected. It still seems too long though.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:21 PM   #73
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
I know but it kinda works out, first day of the week the best shit comes, afterwards ain't so bad now waiting for the regulars like this rag. The funny thing is, Kishi, Kubo, they seemingly grind the hell out of themselves for barely 17 to 25 pages in black and white, whilst every panel could be in an art collection for Feng, and its in color, some even looked painted and generally moar pages than even OP weekly... dedication, it shows.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-05-2013, 09:01 PM   #74
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
What do you expect when you go from chop steak (Nardo, Bleach, and FT) to Filet Mignon (FSJ).

IMO, I've enjoyed FMA as the best manga. It had a great storyline, great artwork, and a steady pace. FSJ has that, and its a weekly release... plus it's in color.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:54 AM   #75
NeoKakarott023

After this weeks Feng, and thinking back, its apparent why Naruto has issues. It attempts to present itself as this uber shonen, with powers that are kinda limited, they're not in 'God's' Realms, but that the beginning of the problems. Kishi's attempting to manage the power levels, but without death. Fuck more characters have died in Bleach that were supposed somebodies. Kishi's too attached to his characters, and won't let them go permanently... hell sometimes even when the go they come back... Itachi, Nagato, etc... Shikamaru was a given, and I wouldn't be shocked if Ao, Ino's Dad, or Shika's Dad is still alive as well. Give it some time, Neji's coming back.

I speak 4 languages...