Reverse situation... - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #31
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Funny thing about this is the FACT that HASHIRAMA HAS NO WAY TO EVEN TOUCH OBITO, YET YOU THINK HE WILL WIN, WHAT LOGIC...
Umm yes he does Konan proved that Obito can be touched. If even Konan can force an Izanagi activation from Obito then I'm fairly sure Hashirama can do the same and then some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
It took Level 2 Hirashin to just to tag Obito coupled with hiriashin level 1 coupled with minato's level of physical speed/reflexes as well just to get past Kamui defense
Yet Konan got past Obito's defenses with mere paper bombs. Massive wood pwnz paper bombs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Apparently you have no noticed that hashirama is merely a POWER HOUSE, nothing more...
A powerhouse who can spam jutsu for hours on end when in reality he needs what 10-15 minutes to make Obito's phasing ability completely useless? Feel free to look up the Konan fight to fact check the exact time since I couldn't give two shits about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
He has no above average kage level speed, reflexes,
He doesn't need it Hashirama has sage mode which grants Hashirama chakra sensory abilities. Obito's jutsu just like any other Uchiha takes chakra to execute. Hashirama only needs to monitor Obito's chakra patterns to anticipate/predict Obito's actions and dodge and or block accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
intelligence,
Ummm dude Hashirama has more battle experience when compared to pretty much everyone in Naruto. His combat experience/intelligence is second to pretty much no one including but not limited to Madara, Sarutobi, Minato, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, or even Hanzou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
taijutsu,
Hashirama can kill someone with a single punch moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
genjutsu,
Bringer of Darkness or whatever is one of the most deadly genjutsu's ever shown to date in the Naruto Manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
seals,
Considering the fact that Hashirama controled multiple Bijuu and was married to an Uzumaki he is obviously proficient in funjutsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
ect... He just creates huge scale attacks using his huge power level, that is it!!!!
Which is a tactic proven to be effective against Obito.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
AND SIMPLY CREATING HUGE JUTSU WILL NOT EVEN STOP OBITO MUCH LESS MINATO WHO IS>OBITO EASILY...
Yet it was already proven capable of stopping Obito. Minato is irrelevant in this discussion since we're talking about Hashirama vs Obito. Stay on topic or stfu please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
This is not even possible!!!!!! Way to PROVE MY POINT about the level of ignorant conclusions being made...

FIRST:
Hashirama cannot even touch Obito... CANNOT with his limited abilities,
Actually he can. Note the Konan references above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
sorry... it took level 2 hirashin just to tag Obit plus level 1 with V2 raikage level speed/reflexes as well just to get past Kamui defense and yet the slow as just create a huge jutsu and win Home depot kage will just MAGICALLY Hit Obito HOW...
ANSWER: HE WONT!!!!!!!!!!!!! His attacks are WAY TOO SLOW!!! FACT!!!
Actually like previously mentioned Hashirama simply needs to spam jutsu for like 15 minutes to kill Obito.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
SECOND:
Although hashirama can create a wood dragon to bind the Kyuubi, in that moment he does that, Obito can use Kamui to instantly move to hashirama to suck him up into kamui even faster then Kyuubi powered naruto with his super sensing could even react, had to be told to move...
PROOF:


See, hashirama takes his eyes off of Obito for even a second and he is done for... And since his Wood bushin's a freaking weak compared to kage bushin, those will be no help either...

There is just no way out of this other then defeat for hashirama... he just does not have the right abilities to take on and defeat someone like obito...
Sage mode sensory, massive wood clones, with AOE tree skill that can hit the entire battlefield beg to differ. What you are ignoring is the small fact that Obito can not Kamui things away and stay intangible at the same time. Obito needs to keep his body in the mortal realm and not in his pocket dimension in order to even attempt a Kamui on Hashirama. The moment Obito even tries to focus chakra to create the Kamui he will be impaled by Hashirama's wood from pretty much any and every direction including below and above him. Note the Konan fight dude it shits on your entire argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Wow, since when has minato EVER been hit by Genjutsu effectively... I will wait? NEVER!!!!
When has Minato ever fought a true Uchiha like Sasuke, Itachi, or Madara? Answer never. And just to clarify yes I just went there Sasuke would own Minato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And Madara's ONLY feat of genjutsu is paralyzing the raikage
So wait since Madara Genjutsu'ed Raikage a person thought to be immune because of his static charge someone like Minato who doesn't have Kyuubi or Sage Mode would be able to resist Madara's genjutsu why exactly?

The rest of your post is retarded so I'll ignore it and simply end with this. The whole batman argument you're trying to ass pull with Minato is bias ramblings of a retard.

1. Fact Minato has no known counter for Sharingan genjutsu.

2. Fact Minato has no known feets showing him capable of high level chakra sensory ability while in combat.

3. Fact the only Uchiha Minato has experience fighting while alive is a 15 year old crippled boy. This same crippled boy FUCKING KILLED HIM.

I rest my case retard.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-05-2013 at 12:16 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-04-2013), kael03 (10-04-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-04-2013), Senkradlol (10-05-2013)


Old 10-05-2013, 04:49 AM   #32
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,418
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO, What fucking manga are you reading?
The one named Naruto created by Masashi Kishimoto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Minato was going with the Kyuubi w/e he wanted... The only reason he brought Kushina was so he could have her hold down the kyuubi while he put the Kyuubi in naruto as opposed to dropping that mother fucker off in the next country over to destroy those ass holes lol...
So what can Minato do if Kushina isn't there to hold the Kyuubi in place? Nothing. As if Madara would even let Minato seal his pet. Defending isn't the same as winning, the Kyuubi is too much all Minato can do is defend by sending blasts to different locations. Sealing was his ONLY option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yea, Minato could not even take on the Kyuubi himself which is why he took that thing where he pleased and done with it what ever he wanted not to metnnion was the ONLY one in history to do it without a KKG too...
I'm having trouble translating this stupidity. This is English right? Minato died in the process, and he needed his wife to chain the Kyuubi(FACT, you even said so yourself in the bolded) so how did he exactly own the Kyuubi? Madara is overkill as I said before, your little Minato won't do shit sinca he has no way of dealing with the Kyuubi without dying.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:43 AM   #33
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

You are now talking to the wall, it doesn't listen.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-05-2013)
Old 10-05-2013, 12:52 PM   #34
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I think the more apt question is since when has minato ever been hit by a Genjutsu at all during the plot? Please do tell me, because I'm having the hardest time remembering such a thing.
Good point, Minato has fought Obito is can use genjutsu and yet not even one was landed on him, good point... I think you helped me without realizing numi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Did he just say that hashirama has no way to touch Obito? Did the dumbass forget that we've seen him enter sage mode? HE HAS ACCESS TO SENJUTSU, OBITO'S WEAKNESS.
LMAO, you are fucking stupid!!! We are not even talking about Juubito, but Obito that fought Minato with the double hashirama clone body enhacing him, plus the use of Kamui hax, Kyuubi, ect... not current Juubito without the ability to use Kamui...

And hashirama has NO Possible way of touching Obito when it took Levle 2 hiraishin coupled with level 1 plus V2 raikage level physicl apseed/reflexes just for such a thing to happen...

Hashirama's jutsu and hs taijutsu as just way too zlow to possibly hit Obito...

FACT!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-05-2013 at 02:18 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:37 PM   #35
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Umm yes he does Konan proved that Obito can be touched. If even Konan can force an Izanagi activation from Obito then I'm fairly sure Hashirama can do the same and then some.
Konan knew Obito's weaknesses, used a perfect paper bomb ploy to take advantage plus needed a 10 minute straight attack against Obito who was already holding back against her not taking her seriously coupled with the Plot BS of Obito for some reason magically not being able to go under ground and just moving away from the attack like he can do for any other attack...

does hashirama know ALL of Obito's Weaknesses plus have paper bomb abilities far beyond any other? FUCK NO so your argument makes no fucking sense!!!

And the Obito that fought minato's speed/reflexes, power, ect were far beyond that fail version with ONLY half a hashirama clone body, as opposed to a double body that the obito that fought Minato had which is how he was able to compete against minato's super physical speed, or did you miss that part...
Meanwhile, without the extra hashirama clone body to enhance him, Obito is ONLY kakashi speed at max proven by his fight with kakashi and even with him in speed...

Quote:
Yet Konan got past Obito's defenses with mere paper bombs. Massive wood pwnz paper bombs.
Cherry picking at it's worst!!! scale of attack vs Kamui defense<<<<<<time the attack last's coupled with knowing every weakness after being severly underestimated coupled with not having the durability and enhanced speed/reflexes of an extra hashirama clone body too...

Basically, using a FEAT that konan did against a WEAKER version of Obito where she knows all weaknesses and has just the right techniques to take advantage of them too... COmpared to hashirama with no knowledge of Obito, his jutsu, ect along with no abilitites that can counter his abilites makes your comparison absolutely retarded...

So here is your scenario:
HASHIRAMA MAGICALLY GAINS ALL THE KNOWLEDGE OF OBITO'S WEAKNESSES, JUST THE RIGHT ABILITIES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM COUPLED WITH THE ABILITY TO HAVE HIS WOOD JUTSU ATTACK FOR TEN MINUTES STRAGHT...

KEEP DELUDING YOURSELF... Funny when circustances are ignored completley to try and convince yourself that hashirama could actually stand a chance against double hashirama clone body Obito+Kyuubi...

Quote:
He doesn't need it Hashirama has sage mode which grants Hashirama chakra sensory abilities. Obito's jutsu just like any other Uchiha takes chakra to execute. Hashirama only needs to monitor Obito's chakra patterns to anticipate/predict Obito's actions and dodge and or block accordingly.
1). proof that slug/w/e sage mode allows for sensing ability as in showing SM hashirama sense something?
ANSWER: HE CANNOT!!! There is not such FEAT, just your fanfiction conjecture of it...

2). I just showed you a panel of KCM naruto with his SUPER sensing abilities plus his V1 raikage level speed/reflexes could not even react to Obito's Kamui movement attack, naruto needed to be warned by akashi who saw it coming with the SG from another perspective...

So NO!!! SENSING and SPEED/REFLEXES Beyond what even hashirama or SM hashirama, who is no faster then EDO madara, who was no match for V1 raikage speed... The same speed that KCM naruto has yet was powerless to react on his own... Proving my point!!!

Quote:
Ummm dude Hashirama has more battle experience when compared to pretty much everyone in Naruto. His combat experience/intelligence is second to pretty much no one including but not limited to Madara, Sarutobi, Minato, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, or even Hanzou.
This is pure fan fiction coupled with pure cherry picking of the confirmation that hashirama is actually quite STUPID as confirmed by his brother tobirama... actually saying that hashirama is just a littel smarter then naruto which confimrs that hashirama's intelligence is nothing special if even average LMAO..
PROOF:



Quote:
Hashirama can kill someone with a single punch moron.
PROOF? And how would it even matter when he CANNOT even TOUCH Obito with his slow ass attacks...

Quote:
Bringer of Darkness or whatever is one of the most deadly genjutsu's ever shown to date in the Naruto Manga.
LMFAOROFL... Since when... All it did was blind hiruzen and his clone who have absolutely NO Genjutsu breaking feats much less a freaking SG user who can make that illusion reverse onto hashirama with a basic genjutsu reflection... You really are arguing pure fan fiction here...

I do not have words for such an ignorant statement honestly...

Quote:
Considering the fact that Hashirama controled multiple Bijuu and was married to an Uzumaki he is obviously proficient in funjutsu.
Show me him using seals in combat effectively to even do anything to anyone... PROOF, not some BS becuase minato was capable of mastering Uzumaki seals marrier to an uzumaki coupled with his bijuu suppression which is based on his yang chakra not freaking seals, WTF...

Quote:
Actually like previously mentioned Hashirama simply needs to spam jutsu for like 15 minutes to kill Obito.
Proof of a FEAT of hashirama able to create wood jutsu for 10 minutes straight while Obito is just suppoed to magicaly stand still against the attacks like he did against Konan... yea, keep deluding yourself!!!

Quote:
Sage mode sensory, massive wood clones, with AOE tree skill that can hit the entire battlefield beg to differ. What you are ignoring is the small fact that Obito can not Kamui things away and stay intangible at the same time. Obito needs to keep his body in the mortal realm and not in his pocket dimension in order to even attempt a Kamui on Hashirama. The moment Obito even tries to focus chakra to create the Kamui he will be impaled by Hashirama's wood from pretty much any and every direction including below and above him. Note the Konan fight dude it shits on your entire argument.
Keep deluding yourself... Obito's double hashirama clone body speed/reflexes are on par with Minato's, not kakashi's like regular... And that Obito ONLY needs his HEAD to be tangible to use Kamuii to suck up hashirama to die in kamuiland...
PROOF:
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-41585-1...apter-475.html

Quote:
When has Minato ever fought a true Uchiha like Sasuke, Itachi, or Madara? Answer never. And just to clarify yes I just went there Sasuke would own Minato.
LMFAO, Obito is not a true Uchiha, he is a sage of sic paths uchiha with the power of the Uchiha and Senju...
And believe that sasuke could actually beat someone he cannot even touch or keep form touching him...

Quote:
So wait since Madara Genjutsu'ed Raikage a person thought to be immune because of his static charge someone like Minato who doesn't have Kyuubi or Sage Mode would be able to resist Madara's genjutsu why exactly?
This was already explained apparently you cannot read... It is simple: the ultimate defense for Genjutsu to the ability to break the control over one's chakra and nervous system... and being able to teleport miles away to another location breaking the hold the user has on one;s chakr and nervous system at a reflexes of thought makes the ability to effectively use illusions on Mianto other then Koto ZERO!!!

Quote:
The rest of your post is retarded so I'll ignore it and simply end with this. The whole batman argument you're trying to ass pull with Minato is bias ramblings of a retard.

1. Fact Minato has no known counter for Sharingan genjutsu.
Just explained the common sense of his ability... keep deluding yourself...

Quote:
2. Fact Minato has no known feets showing him capable of high level chakra sensory ability while in combat.
Minato was able to sense that there was 20 shinobi and that it was a kage bushin with his sensory ability so were saying...


NO FEATS MY ASS...

Quote:
3. Fact the only Uchiha Minato has experience fighting while alive is a 15 year old crippled boy. This same crippled boy FUCKING KILLED HIM.
LMFAO, yea, a double hashirama clone body enhanced Obito is crippled with the speed/reflexes of Minato plus power level of madara to summon the Kyuubi coupled with Kmaui hax that easily took on and help off BM naruto+hachibi mode KB, Gated Gai and Kmaui spamming kakashi at the same time... so keep deluding yourself...

You are so fucking retarded to argue with fan fiction and pure BS that has nothing to do with the actual manga itself...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #36
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
The one named Naruto created by Masashi Kishimoto.
So what can Minato do if Kushina isn't there to hold the Kyuubi in place? Nothing. As if Madara would even let Minato seal his pet. Defending isn't the same as winning, the Kyuubi is too much all Minato can do is defend by sending blasts to different locations. Sealing was his ONLY option.
Again, cherry picking your ass off considering that Kushina was only helping so Minato could split the Kyuubi's chakra to put in naruto, not DEFEAT IT...

Minato on his own was doing with the Kyuubi whatever he wanted... and could have easily taken care of it on his own...
: Dropped it off into another country...
: Sent that mother fucker back to Obito to get annihilated in his weakneed state...
: Dropped him off inside a an active volvano...
: even use Level 2 FTG to get a Kunai into the atmosphere then teleport the Kyuubi there to burn up on reentry and have ahell of a landing which will be more then enough to KO the Kyuubi for sure...
: Minato can literally HIT the Kyuubi with it's OWN Bijuudama by first TOUCHING the Kyuubi to tag it, then when the Kyuubi fires a bijuudama, Minato draws it into his time space barrier Level 3 Hirashin, theN teleports it to his tag on the Kyuubi, instantly hitting it with it's OWN Bijuudama which is going to be enough to KO the kyuubi for sure...

Point being, Minato can beat the Kyuubi on his OWN, many different ways TOO... Yet Somehow you think because Minato used kushina's ability to hold it down while he splits it's chakra to seal in his infant son and himself... Minato cannot do anything to the Kyuubi on his own... What prime logic...

Quote:
I'm having trouble translating this stupidity. This is English right? Minato died in the process, and he needed his wife to chain the Kyuubi(FACT, you even said so yourself in the bolded) so how did he exactly own the Kyuubi? Madara is overkill as I said before, your little Minato won't do shit sinca he has no way of dealing with the Kyuubi without dying.
You keep ignoring the FACT that mInato on his own owned the Kyuubi before by easily negating it's bijuudama, immobilizing it with gamabunat bringing down the house jutsu, teleported it to where ever he wanted to, that and only used kushina to assist in order to split it's chakra, nothing more...

Minato can summon the sage frogs to use frog song to KO the Kyuubi... Or even teleport himself and the Kyuubi to mt Myobokuzan to use the entire family to defeat the Kyuubi... Yet you think Minato cannot do anything to the Kyuubi on his own despite everythign he has already did plus what he could do with his other feats...

UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT MINATO CAN BEAT THE KYUUBI ON HIS OWN...
Minato can literally HIT the Kyuubi with it's OWN Bijuudama by first TOUCHING the Kyuubi to tag it, then when the Kyuubi fires a bijuudama, Minato draws it into his time space barrier Level 3 Hirashin, theN teleports it to his tag on the Kyuubi, instantly hitting it with it's OWN Bijuudama which is going to be enough to KO the kyuubi for sure...

And you even think that EMS Madara is overkill despite the FACT that Minato CAN TELEPORT MADARA DIRECTLY OUT OF HIS SUSANOO OF ANY VERSION TO ATACK HIM DIRECTLY, PLACE A TAG ON HIM, ECT TO BEAT HIM. Meaning that even perfect susanoo will no HELP Madara at all since all Minato has to do is touch it to teleport madara and himself to another location to fight one on one...

Coupled with the ability to dodge amaterasu even easier then V2 raikage did, break any illusion other then Kotoamatsukami by teleporting to another location to break the hold on his chakra and nervous system that madara will have, breaking the illusion as well as able to place Kunai seals so far apart that he can teleport miles away to avoid even perfect susanoo and meteor summon level attacks easily at the reflexes of V2 riakage's speed...

Also, If madara summons the Kyuubi, Minato can just TOUCH madara to break the contract, thus Gain a new ally since the kyubi HATES Madara... So not even the Kyuubi can help madara in this fight.

SO yea, explain to me HOW EMS Madara without the ability to use perfect suasnoo or ANY level of suasnoo as a defense/offense, amaterasu, SG illusions/tsukuyomi, meteor summons, fire jutsu, ect... even remotely effeively...

Against MInato who ONLY needs to TOUCH Madara or throw a Kunai sela right by him to beat him with a Blitz attack which is even easier due to the FACT Minato can teleport madara directly OUT OF susanoo's of ANY version just by touching susanoo... Thus, able to use his V2 level physical speed/reflexes to own Madara who could nto even compete against V1 raikage's speed...

Yea, keep up the delusion that Madara can beat Minato without the use of ANY suasnoo for defense or other jutsu effectively while mInaot only has to touch him or throw a kunai sela by him to win...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-05-2013 at 02:18 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:37 PM   #37
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,712 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Reverse situation...

Hey, kyf. Did you know that hashirama has an aoe sleep spell? All he needs to do is cast that and wait. Obito can only avoid it for 5 minutes before its goodnight and hashirama wins.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-05-2013)
Old 10-05-2013, 02:40 PM   #38
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Did he just use a comic relief moment as proof? Holy shit, that is beyond grasping at straws, it's a cry of pure despair.

Oh, and how the fuck did I help you when I pretty much said that your statement about Minato's resistance to Genjutsu was pure, unadulterated bullshit? Or do you think arguing from ignorance will somehow make you save face?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-05-2013)
Old 10-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #39
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Hey, kyf. Did you know that hashirama has an aoe sleep spell? All he needs to do is cast that and wait. Obito can only avoid it for 5 minutes before its goodnight and hashirama wins.
WTF is Aoe sleep spell... Fan fiction does not count... the only thing capable of Knocking anyone out is his Pollen from flower tree world which did not even effect the 5 warn out Gokage LMAO...

All Obito has to do is disappear under ground while hashirama throws everything he can at him, leaving NO chakra SIGNATURE top track him, then using his minato level speed/reflexes while wearing the extra hashirama clone body suit, pop out and suck hashirama into kamui before can even react, much less try to defend himself...

Or, can use his Kamui time space transfer ability to transfer himself right behind hashirama to then suck him into Kamui land to die later on...

Either way, with Kamui defense that allows obito easily to go right through ANYTHING that hasihrama can throw at him coupled with the ability to suck him into Kamuiland, to which hashirama has no defense much less the reflexes to react... Leaves only one simple scenario.. hashirama cannot win... he lacks the knowledge or tools to get it done..
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #40
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,418
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Reverse situation...

>Obito
>Minato level reflexes
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:53 PM   #41
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,712 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Reverse situation...

The pollen is the aoe sleep spell and, guess what, it did affect the 5 kage. If it weren't for Gaara and the tsuchikage lifting everyone out of the pollen, they would've been out. In fact, they were within its influence, and feeling the effects, until tsuchikage blew it away with dust release.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:03 PM   #42
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Did he just use a comic relief moment as proof? Holy shit, that is beyond grasping at straws, it's a cry of pure despair.

Oh, and how the fuck did I help you when I pretty much said that your statement about Minato's resistance to Genjutsu was pure, unadulterated bullshit? Or do you think arguing from ignorance will somehow make you save face?
1). Wow, now tobirama confirming hashirama's ignorance is almost the same level as naruto's is a comic relief, thus not credible... Way to keep up the delusion of why hashirama is actually intelligent like his brother...
Despite the manga confirming otherwise...

2). Yea, the FACT that minato can teleport miles away at a mere V2 Raikage speed or thought to break the control over his chakra and nervous system, thus break the illusion itself is pure BS... Despite minato ACTUALLY having that ability...

And you think the FACT that MInato fought Obito who has plenty of good genjutsu makes an argument from ignorance despite the FACT I never based my claim on the lack of a genjutsu... But, on the FACT that Obito never even got the chance to use one showing how good pure speed is VS genjutsu...

Obito needed to immobilize minato to suck him itno Kamuiland, thus an illusion would be the easiest way yet Obito still could not even use one with minato moving around so fast...

Proven by the raikage as well by it taking him getting distracted by tsunade, then taken advantage of by getting immobilized/grabbed by susanoo, to then get hit with an illusion from a madara clone using tsukuyomi...


ANd the FACT that V2 riakage shushin speed was used to COUNTER the MS (amaterasu and TSUKUYOMI an illusion)
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-31674-8...apter-463.html

Thus it is not a matter of arguing from ignorance that there was no illusions used, but that SPEED has been shown consistently to counter Illusions with the raikage while minato's physical speed/reflexes are just as fast yet coupled with the FTG too makes mInato>>>>faster then the V2 raikage which explains why he has never even been attacked with an illusion with no way to control someone chakra nervous system that moves feet, yards and even miles away in an instant during battle......
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-05-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:13 PM   #43
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
>Obito
>Minato level reflexes
WTF is this supposed to mean exactly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
The pollen is the aoe sleep spell and, guess what, it did affect the 5 kage. If it weren't for Gaara and the tsuchikage lifting everyone out of the pollen, they would've been out. In fact, they were within its influence, and feeling the effects, until tsuchikage blew it away with dust release.
LAMO, so you agree that because flying out of the area or blowing it away is an effective counter yet Obito being able to time space transfer himself away with a quickness even faster then the gokage did, as well as being able to blow it away with his HUGE kamui enhanced fire jutsu just as the dust element did...

Yet obito will lose to the pollen attack while the gokage already weakened were not even effected by it LMAO, despite obito able to escape it as easy as t/s trasnfer, like the gokage coupled with the ability to blow it away just as easy as the dust element did... Gotta love that confirmation BIAS... It is so much mroe common the common sense on this site I am beginning to think you people have lost your damn minds...

I mean, are you reading what you write to listen to yourself... Come on!!!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 05:37 PM   #44
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
1). Wow, now tobirama confirming hashirama's ignorance is almost the same level as naruto's is a comic relief, thus not credible...
Exactly. Or did you, by any chance, completely ignored Naruto's silly face on that panel that is only used for comic relief moments? Or what a joke, which a comic relief moment is all about, is? You can't look more desperate to prove your point to use a joke as it were a shining piece of truth.

Quote:
2). Yea, the FACT that minato can teleport miles away at a mere V2 Raikage speed or thought to break the control over his chakra and nervous system, thus break the illusion itself is pure BS...
YES! Unless you have a panel of Minato getting hit by a Genjutsu, all your stupid panels and babble about Minato's speed is, you guessed it, A NON-SEQUITUR.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:13 PM   #45
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

So what are we doing here? Giving kudos to Raichu for avoiding the 5 Bunshin Susanno's and, gifting him an excuse cause he got caught by the caster of said Bunshin and owned? Just cause he evaded his set and ran into Tsundae, and simple helped by calling out her name, he never got to her for assistance. Such speed, V1, and V2, but ultimately Susanno caught him like a bug within all of said speed.

Additionally, the 5 Kages, all of them got they're asses owned, and handed to them, and they said so themselves at least twice with... 'He's on another whole level' with they're eyes like saucers as genin looking up to a Hokage's tech's for the first time.

Anyone trying to claim anything good or great for any of the Kages besides survival, should honestly stfu. Madara barely joined the battle, he was bored, and he said so. Therefore if he had a bloodlust, the arsewhuupping would've been worse. Sure he was shocked by survival tactics, but that's what anyone would do before death, anything they can. They offered less than zero threat to Madara, that was Joe, and Capt. Obvious, the Brothers. No flossing about the greatness of characters getting they're asses kicked, regularly, through much of the battle. They're all beneath Hara's or Madara's realm.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What would you do in This guy's situation sheik Chit Chat 0 05-02-2007 08:59 PM
Narutos Situation sasuke_power Naruto Anime 0 11-09-2006 05:44 PM
Anime situation where u live Magnum Anime & Manga 21 05-22-2006 03:15 AM
which summon animal would u be in the deadlock situation?? naruto4eva_malaysia Naruto Series 7 01-20-2006 09:20 PM
Killa's idea about the Gaara situation Dizzykilla Naruto Anime 2 03-26-2005 11:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.