Reverse situation... - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #46
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,418
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
WTF is this supposed to mean exactly
It means how are you saying Obito has Minato level reflexes? You have no proof, nothing at all. Where were his Minato reflexes when he fought Kakashi? Can't answer? Didn't expect you to, oh wait you probably will.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-06-2013, 08:34 AM   #47
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
It means how are you saying Obito has Minato level reflexes? You have no proof, nothing at all. Where were his Minato reflexes when he fought Kakashi? Can't answer? Didn't expect you to, oh wait you probably will.
What did you expect, he's just a Monkey after all.... (Tian)
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-06-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-07-2013)
Old 10-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #48
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Reverse situation...

1. How does Minato tag Hashirama?

2. How does Minato spot the mokuton clones Hashi will make?

3. Minato needs to end this fight as quickly as possible since he has NO hope in hell of outlasting Hashi. How will he finish the fight quickly?

4. How effective will his kunai's be against an opponent who can change the entire terrain at will?

Minato rasengan'd and stabbed in the abdomen, a WEAK imitation of Hashirama's body, and Tobi lived. How will such injuries now be fatal to Hashirama Senju?

5. Do you even realise how INFERIOR and WEAK a Zetsu's body is compared to the SOURCE?

6. Minato fought Obito who did NOT use OR attempt to use, ANY genjutsu in their brief lil skirmish. Their fight was even called ' Battle of speed'. Why do you then intrepret and falsely claim that Minato can counter genjutsu?

7. Using radom quotes is silly. I can quote your god Minato PRAISING Tobirama and saying how 'quick he always acts'. Lol you know exactly the scene I'm talking about as well yet you don't draw any significance in those words, do you? Hypocritical.

8. Why are you making me diss my nigga Minato? I love the guy although I'm a die hard Itachi fanboy. Yet cos of the nonswnse you've being saying, you got me critiquing my second (use to be first) fav character.

The ninja with the greatest speed feat thus far in the manga. Dodging v2 Ay AND counter attack him AND tagging Kb in the SAME motion!! Sick..

But nevertheless, against Hashirama, his speed and ftg simply means he will survive longer than Neji. Lmao.
__________________
My profile is fucked up so whenever I thank you, it won't show. Lol
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-07-2013)
Old 10-06-2013, 05:43 PM   #49
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
It means how are you saying Obito has Minato level reflexes? You have no proof, nothing at all. Where were his Minato reflexes when he fought Kakashi? Can't answer? Didn't expect you to, oh wait you probably will.
The Obito that fought Minato wasn't him at his finest and even still at NO point in their lil fight, did Minato's reflexes overwhelm him. It was Ftg he couldn't keep up with.

Now the Obito that fought SOLO, against BM Naruto, Kb, Kakashi and Gai, and avoided ALL of their attacks, his reflexes are higher than Minato's. Because both rely on a space time ninjutsu to avoid an attack, its just Tobi's kamui is more versatile.

Bottom line, take FTG from Minato and his reflexes will still be fast, but not the fastest.
__________________
My profile is fucked up so whenever I thank you, it won't show. Lol
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-07-2013)
Old 10-06-2013, 06:39 PM   #50
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Another funny thing is how trash is spewed about Harashirma's healing factor, just because symbolically he was going to stab himself with a kunai to commit suicide. Yet Tsundade got skewerd through the entire chest cavity with Susanno's Blade from Edo Madara, where she breaks the shit off, attacks him with it, gets blasted by his Ranged Jutsu then heals. Harashirma does it better according to Edo-Madara, but yup he'd just kick the bucket, and all it takes is a kunai strike to the chest.... though we rational people understand that the healing factor is by the will of the user, Hara was obviously simply not going to use it. Therefore in battle in something he wants to win, Minato would not have any chance, he doesn't have a healing jutsu to survive.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (10-06-2013)
Old 10-06-2013, 10:22 PM   #51
MrBIG
Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 165
Thanks: 123
Thanked 91 Times in 51 Posts
MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Reverse situation...

Watch out man, he'll just post that same panel with a red circle around hashimara's kunai.

SEE HE CAN DIE FROM A KUNAI!! 1


Ignoring everything you just said.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:33 AM   #52
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,712 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Reverse situation...

Neo, didn't you know we are the irrational ones here? We are clearly biased haters with preconceived notions that favor hashirama and bash Minato and his fanboy KYF. He has red circles after all. You can't deny the red circles!

Had to edit because I'm tired as fuck working a shift that's the polar opposite of what I've been working the past 3 weeks.

Last edited by kael03; 10-07-2013 at 02:58 AM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:37 AM   #53
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

So to sum up: speed > power/experience/tactic because who gives a flying fuck about logic? Oh wait, there is logic to your madness, all you have to do is misconstrue the living shit out of all the panels and twist and bend facts to make it work with your argument. Spot on rationality KYF.

Why is it so hard to admit faults in your favorite character? One of my favorite characters is Batman. For all the martial arts, cunning, intelligence, and gadgets he may have, I know that he may loose on occasion to mega powerhouses like Bane on occasions and other super intelligent villains like Lex. He has his strengths and weaknesses and I'm fine with that.

You can't seem to give in to the idea that Minato can realistically lose to Hashirama given proven chapter panels where its stated that Hashirama can fight for hours on end spamming jutsu. Minato was barely better than Obito during the Kyuubi attack on Konoha and only managed to seal the Kyuub. Hashirama went bijuu hunting like a baws rolfstomping each of them to be handed out to the other villages like party favors.

Yeah, I can totally see how Minato > Hashirama.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-07-2013)
Old 10-07-2013, 03:09 AM   #54
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,746
Thanks: 674
Thanked 952 Times in 479 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Neo, didn't you know we are the irrational ones here? We are clearly biased haters with preconceived notions that favor hashirama and bash Minato and his fanboy KYF. He has red circles after all. You can't deny the red circles!

Had to edit because I'm tired as fuck working a shift that's the polar opposite of what I've been working the past 3 weeks.
Third shift...been doing it for over 6 years....i fucking hate it! My issue is being awake when everyone else is doing the opposite...then when I sleep everyone decides to wake up...I am always defeated in this game....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:38 AM   #55
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,712 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Reverse situation...

I'm not completely 3rd shift. I work 7 pm to 3 am this week. I was working 6:30 am to 4:30 pm for the last 3 weeks up to yesterday. My body is still on the other shift.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:01 AM   #56
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,746
Thanks: 674
Thanked 952 Times in 479 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'm not completely 3rd shift. I work 7 pm to 3 am this week. I was working 6:30 am to 4:30 pm for the last 3 weeks up to yesterday. My body is still on the other shift.
well that kinda mid third shift def sucks...I work 11-pm-7am...... I totally understand what you mean...Any kind of shift similar to this is bad for your life and sleeping schedule.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #57
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
1. How does Minato tag Hashirama?
All he has to do is literally TOUCH him using his V2 raikage level physical speed/reflexes with FTG level 1, 2 and 3 that made V2 raikage look like he was moving very slowly by comparison, plus many kage bushins who can all move just as fast physically and react as well as use all 3 levlel's of hitashin themselves...

Against a shinobi who cannot even compete against V1 raikage;s level of speed/reflexes proving hashirama's speed/reflexes<V1 Raikage's... and you WONDER HOW could Minato and a couple other BUSHINS not even TOUCH hashirama with his feeble level of speed/reflexes...

LMFAO!!!! that is like asking "well HOW is perfect susanoo supposed to destroy a bunch of mountains..."...

Lol, I cannot even imagine the BIAS to actually wonder HOW Minato and many kage buhsins of his will not TOUCH hashirama with his and thierV2 raikage level physical speed/reflexes coupled with Instant movements speed using FTG 1, 2 and 3...

Quote:
2. How does Minato spot the mokuton clones Hashi will make?
The same way he spotted the kage bushins that were used against him and his team here:


And since minato can tell the difference between kage bushin and real shinobi coupled with the FACT that kage bushin>wood bushin which are weaker... Minato will have no trouble sensing the difference...

And if he still has some trouble... He can summon shima and fukasaku to use their sensing abilities and frog song to feta ALL the wood clones and real hashirama.

Quote:
3. Minato needs to end this fight as quickly as possible since he has NO hope in hell of outlasting Hashi. How will he finish the fight quickly?
FIRST:
No Minato does not have to end it quickly... Although the fight will be quick considering all mInato has to do is TOUCH hashirama or throw a Kuna Tag right by him with the help of many kage bushin and the fight is over because Minato can BLITX hashi at will in those circumstances...

And since a Kunai is enough to kill a guy with the same ability of "strength of 100 jutsu" that tsunade was using when madara made the cocnlsuion, the ability of AUTOMATIC Healing... meaning it CANNOT be turned off... Hashi is just limited to organ damage obviously... which is why he can die form a Kunai to the mid section..

Quote:
4. How effective will his kunai's be against an opponent who can change the entire terrain at will?
Your asking the wrong question! "How effective will jutsu that are so large scale they can change the terrain be against a shinobi who can move to other countries/kunai tags throws 20 miles away at the reflexe the speed of V2 riakage's making it impossible ot hit him...?

I mean, Hitting minato is not something a SIMPLE large scale attack is capable of due to his ability to teleport to other counties to avoid even the largest scale of attacks then teleport back by leaving a Kunai up in mid air where the attack cannt effect it...

If you want to KNOW what it takes just to TOUCH Minato... Look at his arm now... It took the freaking Juubi JINK sage fo six paths Obito most powerful shinobi ever in V2 perfect mode who is easily>>hashirama, plus a Failed Kunai defense that left his arm out there to be removed too...

Not even Juubi JINK sage of six paths's V1 imperfect mode could TOUCH Minato or his kage bushin. V1 Juubito used a super speed spin kick sneak attack and minato and his clone bruhed it right off while busy focusing on using the new jutsu too, so they were off guard, but still easyli blocked the attack meanwhile the same level of speed owned, tobirama, hashi clone, hiruzen, EMS susanoo sasuke and Kyuubi power naruto...

Point: hashirama is not going to hit shit with his level of speed while only relying on large scale attacks......

Quote:
Minato rasengan'd and stabbed in the abdomen, a WEAK imitation of Hashirama's body, and Tobi lived. How will such injuries now be fatal to Hashirama Senju?
OMFG, Minato stabbed, while putting his hand over the chest to break the contract with the Kyuubi at the same time, Tobito=tobi hashirama clone body covering Obito with his own half hashirama clone body, thus a DOUBLE hashirama clone body which has far greater durability then hashirama on his own who was going to commit suicide with a MERE Kunai for god sakes despite having the same ability as "strength of 100 jutsu" which is AUTOMATIC healing...

How does one hashirama body able to be killed by a Kunai despite having automatic regeneration>a double hashirama clone body that took a stab and a rasengan as well, but was only seriously wounded...

And you think that zetsu clone's are WEAK compared to the real hashirama... Maybe in power and ability to use mokuton, but in strength and durability, a zetsu clone is very strong as proven by one taking not one, but two point blank sakura level punches and not being that hurt yet you think thye are weak...


Quote:
6. Minato fought Obito who did NOT use OR attempt to use, ANY genjutsu in their brief lil skirmish. Their fight was even called ' Battle of speed'. Why do you then intrepret and falsely claim that Minato can counter genjutsu?
1). yea...
:Raikage counters tsukuyomi of the MS with speed too against sasuke...
: Minato is moving around so much, so fast that being able to track him much less control his chakra and nervou system is impossible which is why the ONLY time Raikage wa shit with an illusion was after he was first distanced by tsunade then grabbed up and immobilized by susanoo so he could not move away with his speed.. then hit with the illusion...

2). Minato has the ability to teleport miles away at the reflex of V2 raikage speed or by simply thinking about it meaning he can break the control over his nervous system and chakra by teleporting to another location, breaking the illusion itself...
Thus, how can a genjutsu user maintain an illusion on someone who can be miles away in an instant after catching them in the illusion, thus not longer being able to control his nervous system and chakra to create illusions...

Can you see my point or is this still too hard for you??

Quote:
8. Why are you making me diss my nigga Minato? I love the guy although I'm a die hard Itachi fanboy. Yet cos of the nonswnse you've being saying, you got me critiquing my second (use to be first) fav character.

The ninja with the greatest speed feat thus far in the manga. Dodging v2 Ay AND counter attack him AND tagging Kb in the SAME motion!! Sick..

But nevertheless, against Hashirama, his speed and ftg simply means he will survive longer than Neji. Lmao.
I call BULLSHIT!!! Hashirama is celalry your favorite character otherwise you would not actually think he could beat someone he CANNOT EVEN TOUCH OR KEEP FROM TOUCHING HIM, which is all it takes for Minato to beat most any enemy too...

But you ignore that... THSE ARE THE MOST RELEVANT FACT TO CONSIDER IN THIS FIGHT.
FACT 1: Hashirama cannot even TOUCH Minato... he cannot! He merely used large scale attack with not amazing speed application of them, thus minato simply at V2 raikage level reflex just teleport to another location to avoid and then back by leaving a Kunai tag high up in the air for level 2 FTG...

FACT 2: ALL Minato has to do is TOUCH hashirama or throw a Kunai tag right by hashirama with the help of many kage bushin to blitz him with a Kunai and defeats him due to the FACT that hia automatic healing is limited to organ damage as shown by his suicide...

FACT 3: Minato can sense just as well as tobirama with his finger on the ground jutsu which was able to tell the difference between a real shinobi and kage bushin,, thus wood bushin who are weaker the KBs will be ever easier to tell the difference from... thus no effective use of kage bushin...

FACT 4: If for some magica reaosn that Minato is actually in trouble and in need of fire power and numbers.... Minato can use his FTG level 1 to touch somehting that is touching hashiram like a wood jutsu, weapon, ect... then teleport hashi and himself to Mt Myobokuzan to have ALL the many boss summons and sage frogs to take on hashirama as well as minato.
And teleporting them both there is a way to save chakra yet use them for combat...

And lets face it... 5 senjutsu using boss summons, shima and fukasaku with frog song plus higher level sage jutsu and all the other frogs their plus Minato would utterly rape hashirama...

CONCLUSION:
Hashirama cannot even TOUCH Minato... CANNOT
Minato with help of bushin can definitely TOUCH hashirama or throw a Kunai tag right by him which is all it takes for hashirama to lose...
And if all else fails, Mianto can teleport hashi and himself to Mt myobokuzan, thus have ALL the boss summons, sage frogs, ect to helo whip hashirama's ass...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:00 PM   #58
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
It means how are you saying Obito has Minato level reflexes? You have no proof, nothing at all. Where were his Minato reflexes when he fought Kakashi? Can't answer? Didn't expect you to, oh wait you probably will.
OMG, you cannot even read or have common sense...

16 years ago, Obito was Enhanced, by having not just his half a hashirama clone body, but a while other hashirama clone body suit named TOBI which increased his speed/reflexes, power, strength, durability, ect..

Proof Obito was still wearing the body suit... He is WAY too tall to not be in the suit coupled with him SHOWING he has a zetsu hand on the wrong side where there should not be if he was normal without an extra suit...
PROOF:


Not only that, Tobito was keeping up with minato physically and showing just as good reflexes here:
FIRST:
Able to react to minato's quick reaction to tobito's presence and even grab his hand out of mid air as well...
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-8...apter-502.html
SECOND:
Able to shushin just as fast as Minato, react to the thrown kunai strike and even almost touch him...http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-1...apter-502.html

Yea, tell me again how double hashirama clone body enhanced Obito=TOBITO, (because he is wearing tobi, a whole other zetsu suit) did not show his physical speed and reflexes were on par with Minato's.

Then against kakashi, when he NO LONGER had the extra hashirama clone body of tobi's to enhances him, could only have speed/reflexes on par with Obito... Proving my point that the tobito>Obito obviously...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:34 PM   #59
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Reverse situation...

Kakashi almost took the bell of Minato when he was a kid. Sasuke almost took the bell from the guy who almost got it from the 4th.

Therefore Sasuke in part 1 = Minato.

hasira>sasuke>minato
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #60
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
The Obito that fought Minato wasn't him at his finest and even still at NO point in their lil fight, did Minato's reflexes overwhelm him. It was Ftg he couldn't keep up with.

Now the Obito that fought SOLO, against BM Naruto, Kb, Kakashi and Gai, and avoided ALL of their attacks, his reflexes are higher than Minato's. Because both rely on a space time ninjutsu to avoid an attack, its just Tobi's kamui is more versatile.

Bottom line, take FTG from Minato and his reflexes will still be fast, but not the fastest.
LMAO, you do realize the Obito who was not even using the RG just the same exact tactics and Kamui hax he did against Minato was Solo'ing BM naruto, hachibi mode KB, Gates using Gai and Kamui spamming kakashi at the same time...

Is the same level of Obito who fought KAKASHI and had a draw against him without use of his kamui hax, but the exact same reflexes and physical speed he was using against naruto, B, kakashi and Gai...

However, with extra hashirama clone body maned TOBI plus his own hashirama haf clone body... TOBITO was easily keeping up with minato's physical speed and reacting just as fast as Minato proving that the Obito that fought minato, TOBITO, is by fat> just Obito that even fought naruto, B, Gai and kakashi at the same time...

Proven by Obito ONLY being able to physically move and react as fast as kakashi who is easily<<Minato ins physical speed/reflexes...

SO yea, keep ignoring that the manga shows obvious as day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Another funny thing is how trash is spewed about Harashirma's healing factor, just because symbolically he was going to stab himself with a kunai to commit suicide. Yet Tsundade got skewerd through the entire chest cavity with Susanno's Blade from Edo Madara, where she breaks the shit off, attacks him with it, gets blasted by his Ranged Jutsu then heals. Harashirma does it better according to Edo-Madara, but yup he'd just kick the bucket, and all it takes is a kunai strike to the chest.... though we rational people understand that the healing factor is by the will of the user, Hara was obviously simply not going to use it. Therefore in battle in something he wants to win, Minato would not have any chance, he doesn't have a healing jutsu to survive.
PROOF that hashirama's automatic healing level is>tsunade's???

ANSWER: There is no proof becuase not a thing was ever said and even the ACt of hashirama dying form a Kunai strike to the organs despite having the same ability as tsunade while using "strength of 100 jutsu" which is AUTOMATIC healing..
Hashirama was still going to die...

Now, anyone with common sense not utterly run by their close minded BIAS and preconceived notions of what they thought hashirama's healing is capable of should be able to put together that although he can automatically HEAL any external wounds as shown with the hashirama clone body of obito's. However, he cannot heal deep internal wounds which is why despite having automatic regeneration, he was going to be killed by a Kunai to the mid section...

Proof:
Tsunade activates "strength of 100 jutsu" which is a more effective form of "genesis rebrith" where hand seals no longer need to beused to activate the healing process, but in strength of 100 jutsu mode, when damage is received, the body helas the damage all of it's own, AUTOMATICALLY...
PROOF:


And after seeing tsunade's wound from the susanoo sword he stabbed her with heal AUTOAMTICALLY, Madara comes to the CONCLUSION that tsunade possess the SAME ABILITY as hashirama... Which is refers to as "healing without the use of hand seals" Thus healing automatucally...
NOTE: Other medical nin techniques, even genesis rebirth require hand seals to activate the healing of the body, thus not needing hand seals to activate healing means it happens automatically!!!

strength of 100 jutsu explained: straight from the MANGA TOO
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Strengt...dred_Technique

Thus Madara confirmed that hashirama had the same ability of tsunade's "strength of 100 jutsu" which is to automatically heal continuously,without the need of hand seals or conscious thought of it as explained in the LINK I posted about it...

SO yea, hashirama with the same ability as "strength of 100 jutsu" to automatically heal without the need of hand selas or conscious thought, but was still able to die by a deep internal would to the mid section by a Kunai means his healing is limited to deep internal damage...

Use fucking common jebus damn sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
So to sum up: speed > power/experience/tactic because who gives a flying fuck about logic? Oh wait, there is logic to your madness, all you have to do is misconstrue the living shit out of all the panels and twist and bend facts to make it work with your argument. Spot on rationality KYF.

Why is it so hard to admit faults in your favorite character? One of my favorite characters is Batman. For all the martial arts, cunning, intelligence, and gadgets he may have, I know that he may loose on occasion to mega powerhouses like Bane on occasions and other super intelligent villains like Lex. He has his strengths and weaknesses and I'm fine with that.

You can't seem to give in to the idea that Minato can realistically lose to Hashirama given proven chapter panels where its stated that Hashirama can fight for hours on end spamming jutsu. Minato was barely better than Obito during the Kyuubi attack on Konoha and only managed to seal the Kyuub. Hashirama went bijuu hunting like a baws rolfstomping each of them to be handed out to the other villages like party favors.

Yeah, I can totally see how Minato > Hashirama.
1). I said that Speed>Power when it comes to striking, which is factually true... All you did was use a a STRAWMAN argument because you have no REASONABLE ARGUMENT OBVIOUSLY...

And accusing me of misconstruing panels and conforming them to fit what I want them too is your idiots signature... All you did was project, what I have been explaining to you fools for so long now, back on to me...

2). Minato EASILY beat within second I might add TOBITO, the double hashirama clone body enhanced Obito with Minato's own level of reflexes/physical speed, power level of EMS Madara, durability of TWO hashirama's together and KAMUI hax that solo'ed BM naruto+Hachibi KB+gated Gai+Kamui spamming kakashi all at once....
Plus the Kyuubi helping TOBITO as well...

All without a SINGLE Kekei Genkai, which is the ONLY reason hashirama is what he is lol...

Thus, Minato beat double hashirama clone body enhanced Obito+Kyuubi in a matter of seconds... Something hashirama could not even do yet somehow hashirama>Minato...

The FACT of the matter remains...

Minato VS hashirama...
All Minato has to do is TOUCH hashirama or throw a Kunai tag right by him with the help of taijuu kage bushins and frog summons, all to Kunai blitz him and win... meanwhile, hashirama cannot even TOUCH Minato due to his ability to teleport miles and miles away to tags he has thrown or placed over time at a reflex the speed of V2 raikage LMAO...

So how in the WORLD COULD HASHIRAMA BEAT SOMEONE HE CNANOT EVEN LAY A FINGER OR JUTSU ON WHILE NOT BEING ABLE TO KEEP MINATO FROM BLITZING HIM TO BEAT HIM....

You ignore the hell out of this most likliness of scenario's because..
: Minato is not going to sit still and let hashirama;s jutsu just hit him..
: Hashirama will not magically gain Juubi JINK sage of six paths V2 Obito's power and speed so if Minato makes a mistakes with a Kunai defense, he can actually TOUCH him...
: Minato and hsi KBs will not magically become much slower and not be able to use the FTG 1,2 or 3 to TOUCH or blitz hashirama with his at best, not even V1 raikage level speed/reflexes...


LMAO, I mean look what it took just for minato to get touched and not touched back... the ONLy way that hashirama is going to be able to hit mInato and not get touched/tagged or have a Kunai tag thrown right by him to be blitzed and beaten is to become the Juubi JINK rikudou sage perfect version like curretn Obito who need the power of>>hashirama's and speed/reflexes>>>>hashirama's just to get the better of minato after hsi Kunai defense failed...

And of the FACt that it takes a power>>hashirama's and a speed>>>>hashirama's just to hit mInato and not get touched/tagged himself to prove my point then you are just fucking lost in the delusion that is fanfiction land...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What would you do in This guy's situation sheik Chit Chat 0 05-02-2007 08:59 PM
Narutos Situation sasuke_power Naruto Anime 0 11-09-2006 05:44 PM
Anime situation where u live Magnum Anime & Manga 21 05-22-2006 03:15 AM
which summon animal would u be in the deadlock situation?? naruto4eva_malaysia Naruto Series 7 01-20-2006 09:20 PM
Killa's idea about the Gaara situation Dizzykilla Naruto Anime 2 03-26-2005 11:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.