number_off_character_stronger_than_minat o - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-07-2013, 10:43 AM   #1
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
number_off_character_stronger_than_minat o

how many can you name? i am think that itachi, sarutobi, all off akaski accept hidan, chiyobahsana, water hokage, hachirama, madara, naruto, sasuke, kabutomaru, orochimaru, obito, tsunade, jiraiya, nagato, shisui, kakashi has surpass him now i think two................

add more for this list if you think i miss some....

Last edited by Aman Shahur; 10-07-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2013, 11:32 AM   #2
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: number_off_character_stronger_than_minat o

Ten ten....

Amy lumao he throws she cam use them herself.and since her weapons use summoning she is versed with seals and tome space jutsu. Plus.she has a chakra supply that enabled her to use the sages banana fan
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 10-07-2013 at 11:36 AM. Reason: had to tell why she can beat him.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:36 PM   #3
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

That fodder rock shinobi and his kage bushins...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #4
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Honestly only Harashima, Madara, Tobirama, Naruto, Itachi, and Sasuke. I wouldn't put anyone else above him. Personally Sasuke is reaching that point, not yet, everyone elses DNA (Senju), or Dojutsu (Sharingan) is too much at that level. Whilst KYF shits on Tobirama for dying to 20 Bounty Hunters, that's far moar than your ex-Student and a Bijuu. I'm like Madara I have no sympathy that he was fighting besides his Pregnant Wife, or with his new child... he's a Kage, its only fair right? Just what he said when he flipped the script from 5 Kages vs. Madara, to 5 Kagebunshins with Susanno's per opponent. All's fair in battle and war, get over it.

Here's a thought, if the gene pool broke down between Harashirma, Tobirama, and Tsunade's generation where the power levels are diminished, why not other villages as well. I say this because compared to his Father, Raichu is trash, the Cloud also had shinobi like Ginaku, and Kinaku... whos to say the 20 Bounty Hunters were weak. Additionally Izuna hasn't gotten a pass as being anything great, he's not be spoken of, but something tells me even his skills were above Itachi's in some areas, possibly not with the hax's added to his Susanno, BUT, the only Dude that off'd him was Tobirama, that means something in the grand scheme of all they're enemies coming after them and him surviving till that point. Its seems like either some of the Wonder Genin has some additional abilities over they're parents, or Sasuke, and Naruto are anywhere near the older generations power levels.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-07-2013 at 03:37 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Aman Shahur (10-07-2013)
Old 10-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #5
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

The old dude with the partical jutsu in his prime would be a boss.
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #6
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
The old dude with the partical jutsu in his prime would be a boss.
Oohnoki... I must agree speed would get him, remember he's been healed about 2 or 3 times since the war started, and yes like other characters boosted himself a couple of times past his limits, but he's been moar of a great partner since he can help other shinobi fly, and also make whatever they're using (earth) lighter. Itachi, Sasuke, hell any known Uchiha, would get him personally. He can't tank injury, young or not. The Uchiha's do have an unfair advantage if they can use Susanno.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-07-2013, 05:24 PM   #7
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i agree with comments for this chat but i am just wonder how sasuke deal with minato speed? minato can use teleport for bypass of susanoo can he?

i guess if sasuke use enton shield minato get burn like my toast for the morning.....

Last edited by Aman Shahur; 10-07-2013 at 05:26 PM.
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #8
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Hashirama - Stronger, more combat experience, god-like endurance, with a pretty much flawless skill-set. Hashirama is simply on another level.

Madara - Stronger, smarter, more combat experience, and Sharingan. Nothing in Minato's kit can really hurt Madara because of Susanoo.

Tobirama - Smarter(yeah I said it), more combat experience, also uses space/time jutsu, Edo Tensai, Edo Tensai, and o yeah Edo Tensai.

Kabuto - Stronger, smarter, more endurance, sage sensory, paralyses genjtusu, high damage AOE, Edo Tensai, coupled with his unreal chakra razor hands. Clearly an underrated foe.

Naruto - Stronger, similar speed, god-like endurance, High burst AOE and close range skill set.

Itachi (Healthy) - Smarter, Susanoo as mentioned with Madara, o yeah he's also god of genjutsu.

Nagato (Healthy) - Rinnegan, All mighty push, All mighty push, All mighty push, and o yeah all mighty push. Really WTF is Minato gonna do about this?

Sasuke - Susanoo coupled with his versatile skill set. O yeah and he's a sharingan user with Itachi's eyes so genjutsu.

Obito - Dude's a god not much needs to be said here.

PS: Encase you haven't noticed I highly doubt Minato has anything in his kit capable of taking down a fully mature Susanoo. O and Genjutsu should also work on him based on his kit.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-07-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-07-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-10-2013)
Old 10-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #9
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Hashirama - Stronger, more combat experience, god-like endurance, with a pretty much flawless skill-set. Hashirama is simply on another level.

Madara - Stronger, smarter, more combat experience, and Sharingan. Nothing in Minato's kit can really hurt Madara because of Susanoo.

Tobirama - Smarter(yeah I said it), more combat experience, also uses space/time jutsu, Edo Tensai, Edo Tensai, and o yeah Edo Tensai.

Kabuto - Stronger, smarter, more endurance, sage sensory, paralyses genjtusu, high damage AOE, Edo Tensai, coupled with his unreal chakra razor hands. Clearly an underrated foe.

Naruto - Stronger, similar speed, god-like endurance, High burst AOE and close range skill set.

Itachi (Healthy) - Smarter, Susanoo as mentioned with Madara, o yeah he's also god of genjutsu.

Nagato (Healthy) - Rinnegan, All mighty push, All mighty push, All mighty push, and o yeah all mighty push. Really WTF is Minato gonna do about this?

Sasuke - Susanoo coupled with his versatile skill set. O yeah and he's a sharingan user with Itachi's eyes so genjutsu.

Obito - Dude's a god not much needs to be said here.

PS: Encase you haven't noticed I highly doubt Minato has anything in his kit capable of taking down a fully mature Susanoo. O and Genjutsu should also work on him based on his kit.
Asteriks beside Kabuto, that's only if he's in that state like vs. the Brothers of Destruction. After Orochimaru ganked him, its unclear if he can once again hit that level.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #10
Alastor
Academy Student

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually Minato is pretty much invulnerable to every body posted so far. Minato's FTG technique is an easy cheap kill, no matter how you look at it. He is only tactically vulnerable to a genjustu or when he's attempting a physical attack and that's it. If he can get tricked in to attempting a physical attack that leaves him vulnerable, than he might lose. But any one can technically lose a battle when the opponent has the right strategy, Shikamaru vs Hidan for example. Power means nothing if you can't catch somebody. Just like Flash vs Superman, you either have a stalemate or Flash winning once he discovers Superman's weakness. I don't see any of these characters, unprepped for Minato's techniques, that can block a cheap behind you rasegan out of nowhere except maybe Hashirama and even then that's a stretch considering Minato can start his attack pretty much anywhere and end it pretty much anywhere(like a millimeter behind the opponents back or head). In any unprepped fight, it will be dragged for plot convenience. Even if Madara uses Susanoo, Minato can just be a bitch and teleport away while waiting for susanoo to disappear. All Minato has to do is tag you a he has pretty much won the battle, again this is in an uprepped fight.

I think everyone here is giving their opinion of a prepped battle as oppose to unprepped. Which is disingenuous because anyone can win a battle with enough preparation.

Last edited by Alastor; 10-07-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #11
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Tobirama is the creator of FTG. You really don't think that Hashirama doesn't know what it is? The second he sees Minato vanish he'd know what he was up against.

Fact: Minato doesn't have shit that can stop Hashirama. He barely won against Obito and was only able to contain half of the kyuubi. Hashirama redrew maps, and turned the full kyuubi into a pet without batting an eye.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:25 PM   #12
Alastor
Academy Student

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point

That depends, I'm not sure if it is obvious to the opponent that they are being tagged. If Hashi know he's been tagged then he should be able to defend himself against any surprise close range attack depending on how quickly Minato uses FTG after he's tagged, then Hashi pretty much wins it if Minato's not a bitch. But the attack is extremely cheap, he can pretend to attack and then disappear and reappear behind your back in 1/10 of a second, not enough time for anyone to come up with a strategy after he's disappeared. Even then once he's tagged thats it, Minato can just wait till Hashi's vulnerable. He'd have to protect himself at all times. So no matter what it's either a stalemate or Minato winning. I can only see Minato being stopped by a genjustu but I don't really see any other attacks getting him, he is still Hokage level after all so its not even that easy to begin with.

Now, Minato is still vulnerable during a close attack unless his clone can use FTG idk, but if Hashi didn't know he was tagged and survived at least one FTG attack, then he might be able to trick Minato in to attacking and kill him and win but again that's if Minato's first FTG attack doesn't work and Minato's not a bitch.

Last edited by Alastor; 10-07-2013 at 09:53 PM.
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:45 PM   #13
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I'm a self-professed Minato fan, but nowhere near KYF's level. That said, I really think everyone is shatting on Minato pretty hard here.

Prior to Minato's existance, there were only three beings that could have handled him: Hashirama, Tobirama, and Madara (and I'm only incuding Tobirama because he practically invented every damn thing). And since his demise, the only ones to surpass him are Naruto and Sasuke.

Minato has shown some instances of being a sensor (from the Kakashi Gaiden arc). He's proven to be the fastest being only trailing Naruto (Tobirama even praised his speed). He deduced that the kyuubi attack was orchestrated by Madara (it was actually orchrestrated by Madara, but carried out by Obito).

Prior to these last couple of chapters where Kishi has practically shat on every freaking body, Hashirama, Tobirama, and Minato were lauded to the high heavens. The only character that Kishi hasn't comletely shat all over is Madara, but even he has shatted on Madara's self-righteous complex.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:02 AM   #14
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
That depends, I'm not sure if it is obvious to the opponent that they are being tagged. If Hashi know he's been tagged then he should be able to defend himself against any surprise close range attack depending on how quickly Minato uses FTG after he's tagged, then Hashi pretty much wins it if Minato's not a bitch. But the attack is extremely cheap, he can pretend to attack and then disappear and reappear behind your back in 1/10 of a second, not enough time for anyone to come up with a strategy after he's disappeared. Even then once he's tagged thats it, Minato can just wait till Hashi's vulnerable. He'd have to protect himself at all times. So no matter what it's either a stalemate or Minato winning. I can only see Minato being stopped by a genjustu but I don't really see any other attacks getting him, he is still Hokage level after all so its not even that easy to begin with.

Now, Minato is still vulnerable during a close attack unless his clone can use FTG idk, but if Hashi didn't know he was tagged and survived at least one FTG attack, then he might be able to trick Minato in to attacking and kill him and win but again that's if Minato's first FTG attack doesn't work and Minato's not a bitch.
Hashirama has Sage mode. You know, that thing that Naruto used on Pain that allowed him to stop a fucking rhino in its tracks without so much as a scratch? Minato can't hurt him, even if he can get the jump on him with FTG. Hashirama's skills are too far out of Minato's league.

Btw, being "hokage level" is a subjective guide. All "kage level" means is that the person is elected from the strongest of the village. Minato was strongest when he was elected Hokage, but he doesn't have near the strength of Hashirama.

As has been mentioned before, Hashirama treated the nine tails like a puppy. Minato barely managed to seal half of the nine tails away. Hashirama casually noted that the combined chakra of both halves of the nine tails, plus Naruto, plus Minato was equal to his own chakra levels. Minato isn't going to do shit to him.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:30 AM   #15
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,714 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Hashirama can spam jutsus for hours and not mention put Minato to sleep.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote