Bleach 552 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-08-2013, 03:26 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Bleach 552

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/552

Urahara comes up with a way to poison Quincy using Hollowfied Bankai's.

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-08-2013 at 03:40 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2013, 08:32 AM   #2
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 552

Without Urahara this shit would be soooo bad.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:48 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Without Urahara this shit would be soooo bad.
I agree and actually love the fact Oda decided to have the two work together. Though where the hell is Grimmjow, Inoue and Chad? Still hoping Omeda dies and it seemed Hitsugaya regained control of his bankai or SR I was poisoned due to the captain fusing with the pill.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:11 AM   #4
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I agree and actually love the fact Oda decided to have the two work together. Though where the hell is Grimmjow, Inoue and Chad? Still hoping Omeda dies and it seemed Hitsugaya regained control of his bankai or SR I was poisoned due to the captain fusing with the pill.
Oda????

Urahara is the saving grace for this manga.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:16 AM   #5
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

How Ironic. Aizen's hollowfication research to the rescue. This could also explain why Juha Bwach went trying to recruit him. After the war SS should all come kneel and thank him.

Kenchan doesnt need this. I wanna see his release already.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:09 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Oda????

Urahara is the saving grace for this manga.
I wish lol Kubo I meant
Old 10-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #7
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

god from the machine.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #8
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

This was a great chapter and explained why quincies wish to annihilate all hollows.

And now the research of Urahar and aizen's will allow ALL shinigami to become 1/100 (or so) hollow to counter them and thier abilitiy to steal bankai's...

almost forgot... this also explains that Ichigo's bankai was not stolen because he is 1/3 hollow, not because he is 1/3 quincy...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:56 PM   #9
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

2 problems, KYF. First, ichigo isn't 1/3 hollow. He's half quincy/half shinigami. His soul was hollowfied by Urahara to help him regain his shinigami powers. Second, ichigo's bankai wasn't fully developed. That's why it couldn't be stolen. Also, likely, his power is too great for it to have been taken (much like yamamoto's was too powerful for anyone but juhabach to take).
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #10
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
2 problems, KYF. First, ichigo isn't 1/3 hollow. He's half quincy/half shinigami. His soul was hollowfied by Urahara to help him regain his shinigami powers. Second, ichigo's bankai wasn't fully developed. That's why it couldn't be stolen. Also, likely, his power is too great for it to have been taken (much like yamamoto's was too powerful for anyone but juhabach to take).
Ichigo is human/soul reaper, Hollow, fullbringer and quincy... Thus Ichigo is likely closer to being 1/4 hollow... But, when going fully hollowfied, his power is doubled while in soul reaper full power/bankai... yet ichigo was using only a small portion of his soul reaper power and the rest was quincy power so it's hard to tell exactly...

PROOF that ichigo's bankai could not be stolen due to his power level or due to it;s level of development???

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-08-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #11
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Hahaha nice! 4 out of 5.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:02 PM   #12
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Well this chapter tells us that Grimmjow is going to go fucking ape upside Quincies heads.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-08-2013)
Old 10-08-2013, 05:10 PM   #13
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Ichigo is human/soul reaper, Hollow, fullbringer and quincy... Thus Ichigo is likely closer to being 1/4 hollow... But, when going fully hollowfied, his power is doubled while in soul reaper full power/bankai... yet ichigo was using only a small portion of his soul reaper power and the rest was quincy power so it's hard to tell exactly...
Actually, fullbringer is NOT a race. He had fullbringer abilities because his parents, a shinigami and pure blood quincy, were attacked by hollows and the hollow power stayed in them, and transferred to him. He doesn't have hollow blood.

Quote:
PROOF that ichigo's bankai could not be stolen due to his power level or due to it;s level of development???
Gee, yamamoto's discussion with fake juhabach said as much. Seriously, you admitted you don't pay attention to the manga. Stop arguing like you write the fucking thing.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:13 PM   #14
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Well this chapter tells us that Grimmjow is going to go fucking ape upside Quincies heads.
We are talking about Kubo here, so I'm not getting my hopes up. That said, if that does come to pass, it should be epic, but that in and of itself will probably be a letdown as well.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:01 PM   #15
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
We are talking about Kubo here, so I'm not getting my hopes up. That said, if that does come to pass, it should be epic, but that in and of itself will probably be a letdown as well.
Possibly, but besides they're surprising nature, and stealing bankais, maybe 3 Quincies matter, they're Fodder. The problem is a lot of Capts., and Vice Capt.s are Fodder as well, Kubo exposed them too much.

I speak 4 languages...

The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-09-2013)