Naruto 650 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-08-2013, 10:10 AM   #16
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 650

I'm guessing this is the fifth rinse, lather, and repeat step. Odd, seeing as to how my hair was completely cleansed after the first time. Guess I just love the smell of this "shampoo/conditioner".
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-09-2013), Human Rasengan (10-10-2013)

Old 10-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #17
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Actual action=OK chapter...

And the matrix revolutions smith speech to Neo is setting up the epic respone of an ass kicking from what I could only imagine as Bijuu Kyuubi Sage mode + CS + level 3 susanoo with totsuka sword, yata mirror, ect...

We know Obito no longer needs to poop having a hashirama clone body, but lets see if he can be scared so bad he produces one...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #18
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Sasuke has never shown the Totsuka sword or Yata Mirror. It's unlikely he has them as Itachi still had them with his Susanoo when he released Edo Tensei. And, if he did have them, don't you think he would've tried using the sword on Obito?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:21 PM   #19
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

You know, now that I think about it (after seeing kael and KYF's mini-discussion about weapons), there was some really huge f'n potential with all the weapons. And Kishi has been like, who gives a flyin' monkey about weapons?! We're about Nakama pow... I mean friendship!
Old 10-08-2013, 01:41 PM   #20
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

So, just fuse already and land a blow. This is getting boring. We get it - Naruto is still a stubborn guy who'll never go back on his word, even ones given in the irrational moments of youth. Probably why he hasn't committed to any of the women in this manga because if the relationship sours, he's really stuck in it for good.

Surely they have enough people by now to take out a tree, right?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (10-08-2013), ckraizitee (10-09-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-08-2013), Uchiha09 (10-11-2013)
Old 10-08-2013, 01:53 PM   #21
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Sasuke has never shown the Totsuka sword or Yata Mirror. It's unlikely he has them as Itachi still had them with his Susanoo when he released Edo Tensei. And, if he did have them, don't you think he would've tried using the sword on Obito?
Think about it, While itachi was revived and alive, the weapons were with him, so even in level 3/complete susanoo. sasuke did not have the weapons... However, now that itachi is gone and sasuke is the ONLY one with itachi;s power and just coincidentally has not used Level 3/complete suasnoo (the level where the weapons are used), ever since itachi passed on leaving sasuke with the ONLY itachi eye power where the weapons comes from after adding them...

or even, the HUG that itachi gave sasuke before he disappeared, was also a passing on of the spiritual weapons...

Either way, it is very likely he gets them as well...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #22
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Probably why he hasn't committed to any of the women in this manga because if the relationship sours, he's really stuck in it for good.
That's actually pretty funny.

Quote:
Surely they have enough people by now to take out a tree, right?
They have enough people, but not enough woodpeckers to stop Captain Planet.
Old 10-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #23
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Well it was better than the last few chapters since it actually got somewhere this time. Not sure how I feel about the Kakashi monolog though. Seems like Obito may let himself be defeated like Sasorai did based off that. With that said chapter gets a 3 out of 5. I wonder what Naruto and Sasuke's children will look like once they're done having sex I mean combining their powers.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-09-2013), Numinous (10-08-2013), Sensei-Q (10-09-2013)
Old 10-08-2013, 04:57 PM   #24
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Think about it, While itachi was revived and alive, the weapons were with him, so even in level 3/complete susanoo. sasuke did not have the weapons... However, now that itachi is gone and sasuke is the ONLY one with itachi;s power and just coincidentally has not used Level 3/complete suasnoo (the level where the weapons are used), ever since itachi passed on leaving sasuke with the ONLY itachi eye power where the weapons comes from after adding them...

or even, the HUG that itachi gave sasuke before he disappeared, was also a passing on of the spiritual weapons...

Either way, it is very likely he gets them as well...
I called this a while ago, but not as technical as yourself, and not hating. If there was a implant, my mind says that the Brother whom received, may get something new as well, but the Bros' shit that is gone, at least some portion of the eyetech will be shared. That's just a guess I had, so I assume Yata, and Totsuka as well.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #25
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Same old shit. Alright chapter nothing impressive.
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:10 PM   #26
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Considering the tree is basically God incarnate, how exactly are we planning on cutting it down?

Thankfully a solid chapter. At least shit actually happened.
Xethorsiph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:05 AM   #27
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xethorsiph View Post
Considering the tree is basically God incarnate, how exactly are we planning on cutting it down?

Thankfully a solid chapter. At least shit actually happened.
A tree that sucks up chakra.....
A tree that gets damaged by jutsus that uses chakra......makes sense

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-09-2013 at 12:59 AM.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (10-09-2013)
Old 10-09-2013, 12:34 AM   #28
MrBIG
Genin

MrBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone's ignoring an important character.

Its been two chapters were madara has done nothing. Ninja alliance is cutting up the tree that is the centerfold of his entire plan and he just sits there and watches?

Did I miss a chapter? Is madara dead again or something? This is some terrible storytelling here. Kishi fucked up by having to many characters in this fight and it's now just a clusterfuck with no real timeline
MrBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrBIG For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-09-2013), Sensei-Q (10-09-2013)
Old 10-09-2013, 12:56 AM   #29
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Crossing my fingers in hopes of another flashback where Naruto is rejected by his village while he sits alone on the swings in the Ninja Academy staring at Sasuke from afar for the next chapter, you know, the break the pace of the action again. Can't get enough of those.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-09-2013), Sensei-Q (10-09-2013)
Old 10-09-2013, 01:00 AM   #30
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG View Post
Everyone's ignoring an important character.

Its been two chapters were madara has done nothing. Ninja alliance is cutting up the tree that is the centerfold of his entire plan and he just sits there and watches?

Did I miss a chapter? Is madara dead again or something? This is some terrible storytelling here. Kishi fucked up by having to many characters in this fight and it's now just a clusterfuck with no real timeline
read my post bottom of page one...
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote