Reverse situation... - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2013, 01:32 AM   #76
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,139
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
1). never said that reflexes ALONE win the fight for Obito.. I believe you misuderstood my argument...
But that his superior reflexes plus kamui hax to be able to literally walk right through any Mokuton attack while being able to pop up and suck hashirama into kamuiland before hashi can even react uch less defend himself, to die later in kamuiland.... Is why Tobito will and would beat hashirama...
For one, there's no evidence that Obtio has superior reflexes to Madara. Uchiha in general, especially those who have mastered the base sharingan have superb response times anyway, see Sasuke vs. Naruto II/Part 1. You are also drawing the conclusion about Obito having a superior reflex system to Madara, which has never been an area of interest in the manga. In my opinion, Madara, however, has a superior response time than Obito considering he's had decades more experience with fighting with mastered sharingan.

Also, you realize Obito's Kamui isn't infallible. We've seen it countered by the likes of Konan and Danzou's subordinates. When Obito is pulling himself into and out of the other dimension, there is a brief time window to attack him because he has to solidify, it's not an instantaneous movement, and with someone who has such a wide scale of attack like the 1st, Obito could be caught pulling himself in and out to attack, especially if the 1st is using Sage Mode to sense the whereabouts of Obito. Also, Obito can't just remain intangible indefinitely, there's a time limit and if he wants to play the oh, he can't hit me game, he'll simply run out of chakra much faster than the 1st Hokage would.

Quote:
2). Madara's reflexes are exactly the same as base/SM hashirama's as proven by all their combat... And yet hashirama ONLY beat madara due to Madara falling for a SNEAK attack wood clone that he had already confirmed he could see through so it was likely set up by madara, thus it was likely a draw in the end... Madara let hashirama think he killed him while stealing hashi's DNA to continue his goal....
No proof whatsoever... You can beat someone who has a faster response time than you. It's called planning ahead and using your surroundings to your advantage. Lee sure as shit was faster than Gaara and had a better response time than Gaara, yet still got his ass beat. And holy crap, you're still holding on to the idea that Madara let the 1st win to fool him? Madara obtaining the 1st's DNA was more or less on the to do list. For example, if my squad was tasked with seizing the enemy's stronghold, best believe in that mission, I'm also attempting to kill any all contact I receive at the base.

Quote:
3). LAMO, how do you think that the V2 raikage was able to be tracked which even the SG could not do along with being able to activate the FTG in time to avoid his attacks? REFLEXES for gods sakes!!!
I'm not saying reflexes aren't important, I'm saying Minato got his name more because of his space time technique, not his reflexes. He has good ones and he's fast, but he's know more because of his jutsu.

Quote:
So many of you have no idea how the human body even works... acting like reflexes had nothing to do with Minato's feat of tracking V2 rai's attack and activating the FTG to avoid V2 raikage's attack as well...

Not to mention, Minato was able to physically throw up his Kunai tag to use a level 2 FTG, react to teleport to another tag to move, react to teleport back to the Kunai tag he threw up by raikage, physically move to grab the kunai with both hands then sense KB tentacle coming form behind, physically kick raikage out of the way the dodge the tentacle, tag it then cut it in half so hard it created a small crater in the ground...
Minato's reflexes and foot speed weren't all that was used to get the jump on the Raikage since Minato is also implementing a space time technique, which uses no speed, but the manipulation of the space time continuum. Minato avoided Raikage, with FTG, he got the jump on the Raikage with FTG because of the kunai that was temporarily suspended in the air near Raikage. Do you think Minato could do all of that with his body flicker? No. It's his jutsu that gives him his name.

Quote:
that V2 Lightning armour raikage can full speed shushin just a couple of feet...
That makes no sense. If you only need to make a short distance movement to evade an attack, why run 50 yards when you only need to move 1 yard? Why waste your energy on unnecessary actions?

Not going to bothered with everything else. My points were that Minato frequently uses FTG and that it is was used to beat Raikage's speed, Minato's foot speed nor his reflexes alone got him the jump on the Raikage, the 1st would slaughter Obito, Obito's reflexes being greater than Madara's is nothing short of an opinion and is an argument that shouldn't have even been introduced.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is online now   Reply With Quote


Old 10-09-2013, 12:57 PM   #77
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
For one, there's no evidence that Obtio has superior reflexes to Madara. Uchiha in general, especially those who have mastered the base sharingan have superb response times anyway, see Sasuke vs. Naruto II/Part 1. You are also drawing the conclusion about Obito having a superior reflex system to Madara, which has never been an area of interest in the manga. In my opinion, Madara, however, has a superior response time than Obito considering he's had decades more experience with fighting with mastered sharingan.
1). The sharingan does not=reflexes... Only increased perception to see fast movements, not the reflexes to react to them.... it's like you never even saw the fight between lee and sasuke for the first time... geez!

2). Edo madara could not even compete with V1 lightning armour raikage any better the CS2 Juugo could.. Only able to barely react to put up an arm for a defense because he lacks the reflexes to react fast enough to do more and the physical speed to do more as well... showing that V1 raikage's speed/reflexes>Madara's...


And even sasuke was able to see, react and even dodge V1 raikage's attack showing that madara reflexes/speed is not even sasuke's level...


But, Double hashirama clone body enhanced Obito=TOBITO that fought Minato, was able to keep up with minato physically and react just as fast as he... and Minato has V2 raikage level reflexes and physical speed... that when used with a shushin allows Minato to move 20 yards in an instant just disappearing then reappearing as shown here:

And yet tobito was able to keep up with all of that speed as shown in their fight... Able to keep up with V2 raikage level physical speed/reflexes and yet you think Madara's speed/reflexes<V1 raikage is faster...

Lol!!!! NO!!! Just no....


Quote:
Also, you realize Obito's Kamui isn't infallible. We've seen it countered by the likes of Konan and Danzou's subordinates. When Obito is pulling himself into and out of the other dimension, there is a brief time window to attack him because he has to solidify, it's not an instantaneous movement, and with someone who has such a wide scale of attack like the 1st, Obito could be caught pulling himself in and out to attack, especially if the 1st is using Sage Mode to sense the whereabouts of Obito. Also, Obito can't just remain intangible indefinitely, there's a time limit and if he wants to play the oh, he can't hit me game, he'll simply run out of chakra much faster than the 1st Hokage would.
LMAO, already been over this...

1). Konan had years of knowledge on Obito about his weakeness to his Kmaui hax... plus tons and tons of simulations to choose the perfect plan of attack to do as good as she did against Obito, not even TOBITO who is much faster/reactive, powerful, durable, ect...

And the root fools did nothing but get owned in seconds so how is that showing weakness..?

2). Obito has to solidify just his top upper body and head to draw you in as shown with torune who was sucked into kamui land while most of Obito was still in the ground intangible...
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-41585-1...apter-475.html

So Obito is not that vulnerable while sucking in things using kamui, he just was against perfectly timed paper bombs that Konan practiced many many times to work...
And you cannot compare what Konan can do to Obito, not even tobito with full knowledge of his weakness and after running many many simulations to perfectly take advantage of them...

While Hashirama will have no idea who Tobito even is, only sense his own chakra within him and see a SG too... And because Kamui is a all new MS jutsu and hashi has ONLY seen aand fought against amaterasu, tsukuyomi and susanoo, hashirama will be caught completely off gaurd by Kamui making the success of Tobito that much more likely...

3). Obito gives off NO CHAKRA Signature while intangible going under ground (becuase he is physically in another dimension remember) to sneak up on the enemy as well as can use the same tactic to avoid long lasting jutsu so his time limit will not even matter...

The ONLY reason he did not do this against Konan is because plot allowed him to fly for some reason and not be able to just slip into the ground below and move away as he pleased to avoid the attack just like he did the hachibi's whirlwind attack...

So no, the time limit which hashi doe snto evne know if wil make no differnce, sensing is impossible because tobito can go under ground and lose his signature completely while sneaking up on hashirama to pop out and suck him into kamuiland...

Quote:
No proof whatsoever... You can beat someone who has a faster response time than you. It's called planning ahead and using your surroundings to your advantage. Lee sure as shit was faster than Gaara and had a better response time than Gaara, yet still got his ass beat. And holy crap, you're still holding on to the idea that Madara let the 1st win to fool him? Madara obtaining the 1st's DNA was more or less on the to do list. For example, if my squad was tasked with seizing the enemy's stronghold, best believe in that mission, I'm also attempting to kill any all contact I receive at the base.
Gaara had sand armour and Lee's body tore itself apart... hashirama has no armour, only healing that is external at best and will not stop him being sucked into kamuland at all...
SO your analogy has nothing to do with this situation, thus false analogy fallacy...

And mark my words, madara does not confirm he can see through wood clones just to have been caught by one... It was some kind of set up, you watch...

Quote:
Minato's reflexes and foot speed weren't all that was used to get the jump on the Raikage since Minato is also implementing a space time technique, which uses no speed, but the manipulation of the space time continuum. Minato avoided Raikage, with FTG, he got the jump on the Raikage with FTG because of the kunai that was temporarily suspended in the air near Raikage. Do you think Minato could do all of that with his body flicker? No. It's his jutsu that gives him his name.
While it was the FTG that allowed minato to move to a tree and back within an instance of an instant, it was his reflexes and physical speed that allowed him to track what a Sg cannot even, react and physically move to throw up a kunai to use level 2 FTG, then react again to move to the tree, then react again to move back to the kunai he left in the air, then react and physically move to grab the kunai with both hands and then sense the tentacle coming, react and physically kick the raikage, react then move his body out of the way of the tentacle, react to and physically move to place a tag and then react and move to cut the tentacle in half os hard it created a small carter...

All of those many reactions from reflex and physical movements from physical speed in the time it took the V2 riakage to full speed shushin just a couple feet... Can you evne imagine how fast Minato's reflexes and physical speed is to do so much in such a an instant of a full speed shushin of only a couple feet from V2 raikage...

All shown here:


Quote:
That makes no sense. If you only need to make a short distance movement to evade an attack, why run 50 yards when you only need to move 1 yard? Why waste your energy on unnecessary actions?
You misinterpreted what i said obviously...

Quote:
Not going to bothered with everything else. My points were that Minato frequently uses FTG and that it is was used to beat Raikage's speed, Minato's foot speed nor his reflexes alone got him the jump on the Raikage, the 1st would slaughter Obito, Obito's reflexes being greater than Madara's is nothing short of an opinion and is an argument that shouldn't have even been introduced.
Wrong: without the same level of reflexes/physical speed if not greater... Mianto would not have been able to track what the SG could not, react and physically move to use the FTG level 2 and counter....

In the same sitution, tobirama with the FTG would hae lost his head becuase he does nt have near the reflexes to even see the attack coming much les react to activate the FTG to move away becuase without the highest of relfexes, the FTG is not that effective at all... you can still be hit by someone with quiker reflexes and physical speed...

WRONG: I have throughly proven that tobito's reflexes/speed>Edo Madara's easily by comparing the two's speed vs V1 abd V2 raikage level speed/reflexes... and Tobito was competing at V2 equaling minato in physical movements and reactions while edo Madara could not even barely react to barely move against V1 raikage...

So shut up about no proof because you are not willing to read the manga to find it...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:16 PM   #78
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post

The very fact you have to make several threads about the issue and jump in the very moment you see the issue being discussed tells you're having hard time even catching up to others, much less claim any advantage. The very fact you have to bring up the same, already debunked arguments and panels and there's an absurdly high chance that the so called evidence is completely taken out of context (being the prime examples linking a moment of character development and another of comic relief and twist them beyond recognition) tells that you're desperate to be proven right and somehow have some retribution from all the egging you had.
Yea, whatever helps you sleep at night...

And LMAO, what have you debunked? What? NOTHING!!! You are nothing but CLAIMS based on your delusions of logical arguments that prove anything other then your forrest Gumpery...

You calim to have debuned that hashirama has automatic healing despite the FACT I have thoroughly proven it by showing Madara's cocnlsuion of tsunade having the same ability as hashirama is after she used strength of 100 jutsu that allows her to automacially heal without th euse of hand signs, thus when a susanoo sword injury automatcially healed, Madara confimred that hashirama had the same ability, meaning hashirama naturally had strength of 100 jutsu/automatic healing...

However, could still be killed by a Kunai with this ability confirming the limitation of his automatic healing is deep internal damage by his suicide attempt with a Kunai...

But, no, that proves nothing becuase you have already made up your minds that hashirama's healing is>Tsunade;s depsite no mention or even implication and that he can turn off his automatic healing LMAO...

Just the same low level gumpery i deal with on a daily basis becuase you cannot imagine yourself wrong about Minato<hashirama... since hashirama can be killed by a Kunai attack to the mid section as proven by the manga...
And all Minato has to do is touch him or throw a kunai tag right by him to do it too while hashirama needs to be able to do something that ONLY the power and speed of the Juubi JINK rikudou sage, the strongest shinobi of all time plus a failed Kunai defense was able to do... actually hit minato...

And yet hashirama ONLY has power that is<<the Juubi JINK Rikudou sage and hashirama's speed <<<<<<<speed of Juubi JINK sage as well... SO how in the hell is hashirama supposed to even touch Minato to beat him...

Quote:
Sorry, but all signs point out that you lost from the start and you're on a excruciatingly long session of damage control. Why not just stop this foolishness and stay put. After all, if you're indeed right, Kishimoto surely will do something about it, don't you think? Why waste your breath if you're not convincing anyone at the time?
It's not about changing minds or convincing, but rattling your pathetic delusions of false reality to the point doubt seeps into your mind and you are forced to create even more delusions to rationalize the doubt, thus become lost in a sea of delusions unable to tell true from false because your have broken your psyche by having to pathetically alter reality so much just to try and be right about a trivial naruto argument for gods sakes...

Quote:
Like I said before, why don't you focus on something more constructive (and that people here might like a lot considering past experiences) and start that fiction you talked about? Personally, I'd rather enjoy reading that instead of your incessant ramblings.
I am not here to please you... I know you believe everything is about you, but you are just sick in the head... I am here to talk and speculate about the manga... If you do not like talking about and speculating about the manga then GTFO of this section because you do not belong here...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #79
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Reverse situation...

"But gaiz! Manga fkats! Ur jus biazd hatrz wit Ur preconceived notions!"
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (10-09-2013), Numinous (10-09-2013)
Old 10-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #80
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
It's not about changing minds or convincing, but rattling your pathetic delusions of false reality to the point doubt seeps into your mind and you are forced to create even more delusions to rationalize the doubt, thus become lost in a sea of delusions unable to tell true from false because your have broken your psyche by having to pathetically alter reality so much just to try and be right about a trivial naruto argument for gods sakes...
In other words, you're calling anybody that doesn't share your opinion insane. It could be argued if it was only one guy doing that, but when you have the overwhelming majority of not one but TWO forums (because NF also disagrees with you), you should know that, statically speaking, is much, much less probable the two forums are both havens for loonies than both sharing the same loony.

Quote:
I am not here to please you...
Nowhere I even implied you should please me, I simply gave an advice to help you being less masochist because all this pointless rambling from you is just that, self-destruction. You gain nothing and only lose in the process. You should be tired of knowing that keeping with the same, tired rhetoric won't convince anyone or make you win any argument, so why keep up with this futile crusade against the windmills when people have made very clear that you have nothing to lose and win all the way if you apply your imagination into something constructive?

You say that you're here to talk and speculate about the manga, but if you can't properly handle counterarguments, what's the use of continuing doing so? You either learn to accept others' opinions and accept their validity (and even accept defeat when it comes to such) or you drop that altogether and try to engage the forum with another approach. I (and many others) already pointed out an highly successful approach, it's up to you to grab the opportunity or simply continue to destroy yourself.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-09-2013)
Old 10-09-2013, 05:47 PM   #81
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,655 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1). The sharingan does not=reflexes... Only increased perception to see fast movements, not the reflexes to react to them....it's like you never even saw the fight between lee and sasuke for the first time... geez!
No. Sharigan does not=speed would be a more accurate statement.

Sasuke simply lacked the speed to keep up with rock lee. Sasuke didn't even have a complete sharingan back then, so your point is invalid anyway.

Instead you should go back and read the VOTE fight. As soon as Sasuke gained his full 3 tomoe sharingan, he was able to predict Naruto's movements by simply studying his muscle tension and countering beforehand. It's the same thing he did when he fought Raikage at the Kage Summit.

So Sharingan does in fact equal reflexes.
__________________

ask me anything is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-09-2013), MrBIG (10-09-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-09-2013), Numinous (10-10-2013), Spiegel (10-09-2013), The Special One (10-11-2013)
Old 10-09-2013, 06:12 PM   #82
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Question for KYF: What program do you use for posting manga panels that makes it look like shit? And why do you not use spoiler tags on your rediculously large images so that we don't have to fucking scroll so much?
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-10-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-09-2013), kael03 (10-09-2013), Numinous (10-10-2013)
Old 10-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #83
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
why do you not use spoiler tags on your rediculously large images so that we don't have to fucking scroll so much?
THIS!!!! This right f'n here!!!!!!!!!!!
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:20 PM   #84
gringie
my ninja way!
 
gringie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: near the welfare building
Posts: 530
Thanks: 94
Thanked 87 Times in 73 Posts
gringie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Reverse situation...

kyf vs naruto forums.... cant wait till i see it on blu-ray..... btw i cant believe scrollin thru his post is a problem as well... lmao all day
__________________

I'll toss your baby with an explosive seal tag on it!!!
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #85
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Question for KYF: What program do you use for posting manga panels that makes it look like shit?
Based on quality and the fact that he can't use more than circles...ms paint.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-10-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 12:46 AM   #86
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,655 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
And why do you not use spoiler tags on your ridiculously large images so that we don't have to fucking scroll so much?
But that's the whole point. He makes us scroll through multiple posts full of the same old cropped images, and nonsensical analysis. Day after day. Week after week. Until eventually the brainwashing finally takes root.
__________________

ask me anything is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:00 PM   #87
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
"But gaiz! Manga fkats! Ur jus biazd hatrz wit Ur preconceived notions!"
Yay, another appeal to ridicule because there is no actual reasonable argument... Keep using the the immature fallacy of them all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
In other words, you're calling anybody that doesn't share your opinion insane. It could be argued if it was only one guy doing that, but when you have the overwhelming majority of not one but TWO forums (because NF also disagrees with you), you should know that, statically speaking, is much, much less probable the two forums are both havens for loonies than both sharing the same loony.
1). Strawman yet again... I never even implied such a thing, that goes more along your "anyone with an opposite opinion is stupid" arguments...

2). What majority you delusional fool!!!
FIRST: 5-9 members on her doe snot=entire forum you delusional fool and I get way more shared opinions on NF so how in the hell could that whole forum be against me too...

You are just dumb enough to try and make an argumentum ad populum/appeal to popularity fallacy where the truth of your claim is based on popularity LMAO...
And the amount of popularity you actually claim is nonexistent, just in your deluded little head where two whole forums thinks I am wrong about everything LMAO...

SO a strawman fallacy and an appeal to popularity fallacy... what a reasonable argument falious...

Quote:
Nowhere I even implied you should please me, I simply gave an advice to help you being less masochist because all this pointless rambling from you is just that, self-destruction. You gain nothing and only lose in the process. You should be tired of knowing that keeping with the same, tired rhetoric won't convince anyone or make you win any argument, so why keep up with this futile crusade against the windmills when people have made very clear that you have nothing to lose and win all the way if you apply your imagination into something constructive?
LMAO, you disagreeing with my manga FACT=my losing an argument... This is why you are so pathetic, you actually believe that...
You do the same thing with my without a doubt correct theories and use legendary mental gymnastics to try and explain how they are not correct showing how delusional you really are...

And how many times do I have to tell you I am not trying to change minds, I am well aware that your minds are already made up before I even made my first argument, but I just prove my claims vs you guys just making claims supported by BIASED opinion...

Quote:
You say that you're here to talk and speculate about the manga, but if you can't properly handle counterarguments, what's the use of continuing doing so? You either learn to accept others' opinions and accept their validity (and even accept defeat when it comes to such) or you drop that altogether and try to engage the forum with another approach. I (and many others) already pointed out an highly successful approach, it's up to you to grab the opportunity or simply continue to destroy yourself.
1). LMAO, yea, I have had so much fail with my theories I should quit... You keep up the delusion...

2). I do respect opinions... But not opinions used as facts based on sqaut... that is a different story...
Last I checked, it is you and your cronies who cannot accept my opinions and just have to nit pick and complain as hard as you possibly can so all you are doing is projecting your own Bullshit onto me yet again...

3). Somehow the approach of making a claim supported by evidence is not good enough.... are you freaking kidding me... go suck on a muffler with that BS logic...

Seriously, you sit there all selfrightous trying to give me advice while you follow me around other forums to try and find something to use against me on this forum, put me on the ignore list for a year just to reply to my every post even though you said I was too stupid to argue with just to show how freaking creepy you are and have proven yourself a damn narcissist, which explains why YOU cannot take criticism, not me....

You just project your little heart out and delude yourself that you are right because some people support you, not actual evidence... Keep up the good work...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:27 PM   #88
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
No. Sharigan does not=speed would be a more accurate statement.

Sasuke simply lacked the speed to keep up with rock lee. Sasuke didn't even have a complete sharingan back then, so your point is invalid anyway.

Instead you should go back and read the VOTE fight. As soon as Sasuke gained his full 3 tomoe sharingan, he was able to predict Naruto's movements by simply studying his muscle tension and countering beforehand. It's the same thing he did when he fought Raikage at the Kage Summit.

So Sharingan does in fact equal reflexes.
LMFAO, yet again you prove my point of knowing nothing your talking about and these idiots thank you for such thing...

How can the ability of a doujutsu to predict movements by reading the chakra of the user and the way it is used by the muscles=involuntary movements that are brought on by a stimuli and are controlled by the brain/spinal cord... LMAO... Not the eyes...

Let me put this In the context of sasuke seeing a kick coming at his head with his SG, thus a stimulation is created that sends impulses along sensory neurons to the spinal cord, then Association neurons in the spinal cord transfer the impulse from sensory neurons to motor neurons, to which The motor neurons send impulses to sasuke's arm muscle to contract into a block to block the kick.... That is a REFLEX action...

However, against Lee, although he could SEE the Kick coming with the SG, his reflexes could not react fast enough to activate his body to produce a block, avoid or counter because SG is ONLY perception not reflexes that comes from the nervous system and it's connections to the spine/brain, sensory neurons, ect...

Thus nana boo boo, stick your head in doo piss.... You are wrong yet again and the fact you actually thought that the SG predicting the movement of another person by tracking the way he uses his chakra is a reflex...

Good god man, WTF...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:36 PM   #89
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Question for KYF: What program do you use for posting manga panels that makes it look like shit? And why do you not use spoiler tags on your rediculously large images so that we don't have to fucking scroll so much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
But that's the whole point. He makes us scroll through multiple posts full of the same old cropped images, and nonsensical analysis. Day after day. Week after week. Until eventually the brainwashing finally takes root.
Awwwe, scrolling is so fucking taxing... You will read a wall of text, but scrolling is what is annoying... I call BS!!! Seeing a manga panels is hard when it prove my pint and thus disproves yours... I would not want to see them either...

Yea, I think you cannot stand to see the evidence of my claims staring you right in the face making that delusion even harder to continue... Thus you want a spoiler tag so you do not actually have to see the evidence...

I have been onto that delusion defense for a while now, why did you think I ALWAYS use no spoiler tags so you are FORCED to see my panel evidence... Because 9 times out of ten, they will not even be viewed...

SO no, I will keep supporting my claims with panel evidence not hidden with tags so it can be ignored... And if it is too hard to actually scroll a little more the usual then work out your fat ass finger that is so out of shape, seriously...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:23 PM   #90
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Awwwe, scrolling is so fucking taxing... You will read a wall of text, but scrolling is what is annoying... I call BS!!! Seeing a manga panels is hard when it prove my pint and thus disproves yours... I would not want to see them either...
They make digital alcohol now? You drinking an ale or a lager?

Quote:
Yea, I think you cannot stand to see the evidence of my claims staring you right in the face making that delusion even harder to continue... Thus you want a spoiler tag so you do not actually have to see the evidence...

I have been onto that delusion defense for a while now, why did you think I ALWAYS use no spoiler tags so you are FORCED to see my panel evidence... Because 9 times out of ten, they will not even be viewed...

SO no, I will keep supporting my claims with panel evidence not hidden with tags so it can be ignored... And if it is too hard to actually scroll a little more the usual then work out your fat ass finger that is so out of shape, seriously...
KYF, if you would post a panel once per thread, you wouldn't receive so much grief. But because you post the same d@mn panel, post after post... it becomes annoying and a hinderance. It's not about making your point. You can "spoiler tag" the panel, and then post text to further your point.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-10-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What would you do in This guy's situation sheik Chit Chat 0 05-02-2007 08:59 PM
Narutos Situation sasuke_power Naruto Anime 0 11-09-2006 05:44 PM
Anime situation where u live Magnum Anime & Manga 21 05-22-2006 03:15 AM
which summon animal would u be in the deadlock situation?? naruto4eva_malaysia Naruto Series 7 01-20-2006 09:20 PM
Killa's idea about the Gaara situation Dizzykilla Naruto Anime 2 03-26-2005 11:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.