sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2013, 02:02 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

Naruto and sasuke are combing their powers, but for some reason sasuke is showing a perfect susanoo face with the long nose, an facial designs implying that he has finally reached perfect suasnoo and will combine it with Bijuu sage mode...

PROOF:


And it is not the complete susanoo that sasuke mastered after gaining itachi;s eyes because that looks like this...


And this^^ level 3 has the eyes in the mouth of the tengu cloak while the perfect susanoo has the eyes where they are supposed to be as shwon in the first panel of sasuke's half a susanoo head...

Thus I an officially confirming that sasuke has awakened his FULL EMS power and gained PERFECT SUSNAOO... to which he will use to kick some serious ass and even add CS2 mode for wings to fly/fight as well as the spiritual weapons... you watch...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-08-2013, 05:01 PM   #2
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Naruto and sasuke are combing their powers, but for some reason sasuke is showing a perfect susanoo face with the long nose, an facial designs implying that he has finally reached perfect suasnoo and will combine it with Bijuu sage mode...

PROOF:


And it is not the complete susanoo that sasuke mastered after gaining itachi;s eyes because that looks like this...


And this^^ level 3 has the eyes in the mouth of the tengu cloak while the perfect susanoo has the eyes where they are supposed to be as shwon in the first panel of sasuke's half a susanoo head...

Thus I an officially confirming that sasuke has awakened his FULL EMS power and gained PERFECT SUSNAOO... to which he will use to kick some serious ass and even add CS2 mode for wings to fly/fight as well as the spiritual weapons... you watch...
Susanno is confusing, I thinks Edo-Madara is the first shinobi to ever hit 'Ultimate Susanno' because of his boost. But according to Orochimaru, Sasuke will even surpassed, Madara, just sitting back waiting for the ride. Currently, 1 to 2 total moves vs. the Obito Boss is being recorded per chapter, this fight could take forever, this is beyond milking IMHO.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-09-2013), Sensei-Q (10-10-2013)
Old 10-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #3
Aman Shahur
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 130
Thanks: 6
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

susanoo look like meta knight..............
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aman Shahur For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (10-08-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-09-2013), Sensei-Q (10-10-2013)
Old 10-09-2013, 12:36 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,746
Thanks: 674
Thanked 953 Times in 480 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

idk KYF you may be on to something....it seems Sasuke is getting my use to using his brothers eyes and making them his own power. It would not surprise me if Sasuke has learned to perfect his Susanoo since his counterpart and rival Naruto is able to perfect his Kyuubi/Bijuu mode also his Sage Mode. Sasuke's Susanoo had legs when they first went after Obito. So it should be expected that Sasuke would show us something close or equal to Madara's capabilities. Hopefully this will make Madara notice the young Uchiha.

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-09-2013 at 12:42 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Susanno is confusing, I thinks Edo-Madara is the first shinobi to ever hit 'Ultimate Susanno' because of his boost. But according to Orochimaru, Sasuke will even surpassed, Madara, just sitting back waiting for the ride. Currently, 1 to 2 total moves vs. the Obito Boss is being recorded per chapter, this fight could take forever, this is beyond milking IMHO.
ONLY perfect susnaoo has a nose like the one sasuke's is showing in that last panel of the chapter and even the eye matches too...

It is completely difference from his complete susanoo/level 3 that has a tengu beak as well as eyes in the mouth and his lower levels that have no noses at all so I think it is rather obvious it is perfect susanoo...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:42 PM   #6
gringie
my ninja way!
 
gringie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: near the welfare building
Posts: 530
Thanks: 94
Thanked 87 Times in 73 Posts
gringie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

if saskue susanoo beats madara's susanoo......... this war arc is so full of s**t dead ass, right now it's just crap but not s**t...hopefully kishi will have hashi n mada fight to the end.... btw didnt kishi said ochi will be the final villain??
__________________

I'll toss your baby with an explosive seal tag on it!!!
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:52 PM   #7
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

Susano-o, every time we think "this is it" there's another variation...
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (10-17-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-09-2013), ninjalostboy95 (10-16-2013), platinumrug (10-10-2013), Sensei-Q (10-10-2013)
Old 10-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #8
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

Why did this need its own thread?
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (10-09-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #9
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

I think sasuke gaining the power to finally surpass naruto is worth a thread...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:09 PM   #10
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I think sasuke gaining the power to finally surpass naruto is worth a thread...
Considering Kishimoto is doing everything to hype Naruto and making Sasuke run after the damage, no, it's not worth a thread. The "Just a Thought" thread would suffice for this just fine.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:52 PM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Considering Kishimoto is doing everything to hype Naruto and making Sasuke run after the damage, no, it's not worth a thread. The "Just a Thought" thread would suffice for this just fine.
But, sasuke awakening perfect susanoo is not "just a thought"... it has already been shown happening "just the beginning of it" but it is happening... And since perfect susanoo>all the Bijuu including the Kyuubi much less just half the kyuubi's power...

thus sasuke will surpass BM naruto is not a thought, but a FACT... Likely even surpass Bijuu SM naruto who shows no real increase in abilities...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:52 PM   #12
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,714 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

Since you like dealing with FACTs, the manga is called "Naruto", not "Sasuke". So, Sasuke will, in fact, NOT be getting stronger than Naruto. His equal, perhaps, but not stronger.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-15-2013)
Old 10-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #13
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Since you like dealing with FACTs, the manga is called "Naruto", not "Sasuke". So, Sasuke will, in fact, NOT be getting stronger than Naruto. His equal, perhaps, but not stronger.
So, your logic is that because the manga is called 'NARUTO" that by gaining the power of Perfect Susanoo that>Kyuubi, thus >>Yang half Kyuubi BM naruto...
(remember that PS surpasses the bijuu, meaning the kyuubi much less Yang half of Kyuubi which is ONLY half as strong as the Kyuubi, surpasses them in destructive power easily and obviously has far greater defense as well..)

Because the manga is called "naruto", that Bijuu Mode yang Kyuubi Naruto>Perfect susanoo sasuke...
(who while awakening Perfect susanoo/level 4 shuold also in all likelihood gain the totsuka sword and yata mirror coupled with his use of kautsuchi sword and arrow to make his perfect susanoo easily>EMS madara's....

And then, later on when sasuke inevitiably regains his Curse Seal/sage mode powers and therefore powers up his Perfect susanoo with CS2 increasing it's power (destructive force/defense) 10X that os his BASE perfect susanoo, thus giving it wings to fly/fight with like it did him while using the SM, coupled with the yata mirror, totsuka sword and kagutsuchi sword/arrows to make his sennin transformed level 2 perfect susanoo>>Madara's perfect susanoo...

And yet still because the manga is called "Naruto"... Full Yin and Yang Kyuubi power/Kyuubi as it was originally that perfect susanoo at base already surpassed in destructive force and defense...
Plus SM added to full Kyuubi Bijuu mode with surpass Sennin transformed level 2 Perfect susanoo with the yata mirror, totsuka sowrd and kagutsuchi swords/arrows....

Not even adding in the very highly in all likelihood outcome that regaining CS/SM and going CS2/SM level 2 will awaken the RG in sauske giving him the ultimate eyes as well, thus allowing him to not only use a super perfect susanoo, but RG jutsu along with it...

Yet, just becuase the manga is caled "Naruto"... Full Yin/Yang Kyuubi Bijuu sage mode naruto>Super perfect susanoo with yata mirror, totsuka sword, kagutsuchi swords/arrows and even RG jutsu to use as well...

LMFAOCROFL.... You criticize me so much for being illogical and yet you give me this argument that because naruto is the name of the manga, naruto will>sasuke no matter how much stronger sasuke is then naruto...

*THROWS HAND UP AND OUT WHILE SHAKING HEAD IN DISBELIEF*
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:29 PM   #14
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMFAOCROFL.... You criticize me so much for being illogical and yet you give me this argument that because naruto is the name of the manga, naruto will>sasuke no matter how much stronger sasuke is then naruto...

*THROWS HAND UP AND OUT WHILE SHAKING HEAD IN DISBELIEF*
I'll just say this. Manga trend dictates that a vast majority of the time the main character is either stronger or will get stronger eventually than their rivals. This is true in shonen and has been for a long time. It wouldn't work out for this type of series.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-15-2013), Numinous (10-15-2013)
Old 10-15-2013, 05:12 PM   #15
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,714 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: sasuke_awakened_perfect_susanoo_finally

For starters, action stars? Are we eighth graders now? Second, I never said that naruto would always be stronger that Sasuke, I said that, in the end, Sasuke would, at most, be Naruto's equal. The name of the manga is Naruto, Naruto is the star of the manga, when all is said and done Naruto will be top dog and Sasuke second or his equal. Nothing you fan will change that outcome.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-15-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.