question_regard_gaara_vs_naruto_fight - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
question_regard_gaara_vs_naruto_fight

if gaara fight just for base mode in this fight he beat naruto easily because off sand shield.........this is correct???? how naruto have the speed for bypass off this? kyubi 0 mode??? is this really fast enoguh????? i always thought off this but never say......it would make lot of sence since sasuke soften him out off base mode and into shukaara mode......seem like naruto would have not have ability to beat base mode but have ability to beat shukaara mode but sasuke is versa.......

seem like a plot jusu for me but if i am incorrect plz give an explain.......

thanks for advance..........

Last edited by Aman Shahur; 10-10-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aman Shahur For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (10-10-2013)

Old 10-10-2013, 12:45 PM   #2
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: question_regard_gaara_vs_naruto_fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
if gaara fight just for base mode in this fight he beat naruto easily because off sand shield.........this is correct???? how naruto have the speed for bypass off this? kyubi 0 mode??? is this really fast enoguh????? i always thought off this but never say......it would make lot of sence since sasuke soften him out off base mode and into shukaara mode......seem like naruto would have not have ability to beat base mode but have ability to beat shukaara mode but sasuke is versa.......

LMAO, gaara would have beat him in either mode, but due to plot where naruto magically gains base chakra 2 times that of the level of chakra he gained form the Kyuubi Vs Neji to summon 200 clones and gamabunta and a huge transformation on that base tank coupled with naruto magically hitting gaara in his ONLY weak spot in 1tai mode, the base of his tail... Plus gaara's already got his ass kicked by sasuke twice and was already pretty taxed...

And most of ALL, gaara could ONLY maintain Bijuu mode while asleep with him sticking out of the bijuu, thus you do not even have to defeat the Bijuu, just slap gaara to wake him up to beat the shukaku for crying out loud...

If gaara was inside the shukaku like every other JINK in Bijuu mode, naruto and the village would have been destroyed...

Realistically, If naruto fought gaara one on one in the chunnin exams, he would have lost badly... Because there would be no PLOT power up, no magical plot weak spot to hit, no warn down gaara who had been wounded twice by sasuke with chidori already and that would leave naruto screwed trying to use kage bushin and the level of ability he had against neji which was stopped by a partial rotation too... so Imagine what gaara would have done to naruto...

utter ownage...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Aman Shahur (10-10-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #3
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Response for the troglodyte:
WTF?!!! Are you serious?

Response to the ignoramus:
WTF?!!! Do you have that big of a hard-on for Minato that you think his son is that pathetic in terms of chakra pool, stamina, and lethality of jutsu? As pathetic as this is, there are only a handful of characters that Naruto can't Rasengan-to-death (let alone the FRS), and Gaara isn't one of them.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:26 PM   #4
Aman Shahur
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO, gaara would have beat him in either mode, but due to plot where naruto magically gains base chakra 2 times that of the level of chakra he gained form the Kyuubi Vs Neji to summon 200 clones and gamabunta and a huge transformation on that base tank coupled with naruto magically hitting gaara in his ONLY weak spot in 1tai mode, the base of his tail... Plus gaara's already got his ass kicked by sasuke twice and was already pretty taxed...

And most of ALL, gaara could ONLY maintain Bijuu mode while asleep with him sticking out of the bijuu, thus you do not even have to defeat the Bijuu, just slap gaara to wake him up to beat the shukaku for crying out loud...

If gaara was inside the shukaku like every other JINK in Bijuu mode, naruto and the village would have been destroyed...

Realistically, If naruto fought gaara one on one in the chunnin exams, he would have lost badly... Because there would be no PLOT power up, no magical plot weak spot to hit, no warn down gaara who had been wounded twice by sasuke with chidori already and that would leave naruto screwed trying to use kage bushin and the level of ability he had against neji which was stopped by a partial rotation too... so Imagine what gaara would have done to naruto...

utter ownage...
hnnn yes.......i agree for this....... i know naruto have speed increase when use off kyubi chakra as show in fight against neji but i do not have a sight off how he get past base mode gaara ultimate defense at this momend..... that why i think sasuke had to do the part off the fight naruto couldnt first to push him into shukaara mode.........

would naruto even have a ability to get past first layer of sand shield? does he have this speed for this momend off the manga??? (chunin exam)

while i am on topic off chunin exam i must addition that neji vs naruto was a plot jusu........ neji hit naruto with 8 triagram 64 palm attack and serve him the smackdown and naruto land one uppercut and win match.........short while afterward neji have the will for fight after getting stab through chest with arrow from long range........... even with all this flaw i still favour the chunin exam arc off all arc with exception off maybe land of wave arc....... my leg turn a jelly for tournament arc and i hope we get final arc off naruto as kage tournament arc with addition of sasuke and naruto with naruto sasuke fight for the final for title off alliancekage
MrBIG (10-10-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #5
Aman Shahur
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Response for the troglodyte:
WTF?!!! Are you serious?

Response to the ignoramus:
WTF?!!! Do you have that big of a hard-on for Minato that you think his son is that pathetic in terms of chakra pool, stamina, and lethality of jutsu? As pathetic as this is, there are only a handful of characters that Naruto can't Rasengan-to-death (let alone the FRS), and Gaara isn't one of them.
gaara not have rasengan for this momend learn a reading sence.........we are talk about chunin exam and stop insult off me unless you want me to get a furious rage for you
MrBIG (10-10-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 01:35 PM   #6
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
gaara not have rasengan for this momend learn a reading sence.........we are talk about chunin exam and stop insult off me unless you want me to get a furious rage for you
Next time you start a vs. thread, if you're meaning for a specific instance in the manga like the chuunin exams, include that in your post or in the title of the thread.

And as far as your statement about plot devices, this manga is practically driven by them. Otherwise, Minato would be the most note-worthy Hokage/shinobi, Gai would probably be better than Kakashi, Sasuke wouldn't get anywhere near the air time that Shino gets (shout out to Shino!!!!), and Orochimaru would arguably be the baddest m'f'er in this story!

And finally, the only person I want having a "furious rage for me (hard on)" would be my wife. So, no thank you.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #7
Aman Shahur
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde;2139534[B
]Next time you start a vs. thread, if you're meaning for a specific instance in the manga like the chuunin exams, include that in your post or in the title of the thread.[/B]

And as far as your statement about plot devices, this manga is practically driven by them. Otherwise, Minato would be the most note-worthy Hokage/shinobi, Gai would probably be better than Kakashi, Sasuke wouldn't get anywhere near the air time that Shino gets (shout out to Shino!!!!), and Orochimaru would arguably be the baddest m'f'er in this story!

And finally, the only person I want having a "furious rage for me (hard on)" would be my wife. So, no thank you.
i thought i make this an obvious from my post and i espected people to know what i say by this but okay if this make you happy i do this for the future.....

at least you didnt give me a name call or insult this time so i appreciate this.......i just want to have simple discuss without a dramas since drama seem to have sex attract to me.......... sorry for getting my anger issue on you.......
MrBIG (10-10-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #8
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,712 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

No one knows what the fuck "you are say". You can't type English to save your life.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:27 PM   #9
Aman Shahur
Genin

kyf understand me maybe he have superior intelligence for you........... kael isnt this time for you to be cheerleader for numinous???? since he have the brain and you are just goon dog trash can echo man
MrBIG (10-10-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #10
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Hah! This is actually more comical than several of KYF's defenses to Minato being the strongest/undefeatable character in the manga.
Old 10-10-2013, 02:44 PM   #11
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,712 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Careful. You don't want to anger him and have him go of like a super saiyan.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-10-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #12
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

He'll have rage for you. One can easily misinterpret this.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-10-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 03:06 PM   #13
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Gaara as badass as he was walked around with the 1 tail, Naruto slightly younger, the 9 tail. Do the math, it can't be fair to whomever the Jink is to the 1. They're not in the same zip code Bijuu wise, I care not what anyone, or even Hachibi said about the numbers not counting. If you're a 1, and you can defeat the 9, He/She shouldn't have been the 9 in the first place because they're obviously Fodder if they lost to the 1 Tail. This is after seeing Kurama's feats to this point, Shukaku or whatever its name was never stood a solid chance mathematically or powerwise IMHO.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-11-2013 at 03:07 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:49 PM   #14
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Hah! This is actually more comical than several of KYF's defenses to Minato being the strongest/undefeatable character in the manga.
Yea yea, I am comical using all my evidence to support my claims while you cannot even interpret something so simple as "the gaara vs naruto fight" where gaara had base mode and shukaku mode which makes it clear whcih fight is being referred to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
He'll have rage for you. One can easily misinterpret this.
Again, what was so hard to misinterpret... all you had to do was read the post and have read/seen part 1 of naruto to know wht was being referred to...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote