Naruto651 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-16-2013, 02:57 AM   #1
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Naruto651

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/651

Now official, a year's worth of Tobito stories!

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Old 10-16-2013, 03:14 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto651

so they broke the sword that the world was built with with just their power...Um Naruto giving everyone Bijuu level cloaks just to use a fucking rasengan....beats me! The Susanoo cloak covering Kyuubi was cool. Kakashi just now realizing that their eyes are connected. Next chapter.....will this shit be over with? Obito just got slashed I am assuming by Naruto and his BF. Obito imagining what life would of been like if he would of accepted peace and love rather than hatred and vengeance.

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-16-2013 at 03:19 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:23 AM   #3
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Apoc, they didn't break the sword with just their power along with Naruto's. They broke it with mother fucking friendship! They used a motherfucking My Little Pony ninja technique and fucked shit up! Kishi is a bronie, Tobito's 2nd greatest dream, that of Kakshi being inside him, has come true. And friendship has made Tobito see the light so he can die with a smile!

Oh dear sweet Jesus, everything I just said made sense!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-16-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-16-2013), MrBIG (10-16-2013), Narut0360 (10-16-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-16-2013), Numinous (10-16-2013), platinumrug (10-16-2013), Sensei-Q (10-16-2013), Uchiha09 (10-18-2013), Vengeance (10-16-2013)
Old 10-16-2013, 03:27 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Apoc, they didn't break the sword with just their power along with Naruto's. They broke it with mother fucking friendship! They used a motherfucking My Little Pony ninja technique and fucked shit up! Kishi is a bronie, Tobito's 2nd greatest dream, that of Kakshi being inside him, has come true. And friendship has made Tobito see the light so he can die with a smile!

Oh dear sweet Jesus, everything I just said made sense!
though i get u..but it wasn't just power of friendship...he got the rookie 10 to come together and get another bijuu cloak powerup. Using senjutsu he made them all rasengans to break Obito's shield. Then Sasuke's blade slashed him...and Obito is left thinking the will and embraced friendship/bonds is what helped Naruto win.

The rainbow bs could of been far worse...

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-16-2013 at 03:28 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-16-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-16-2013)
Old 10-16-2013, 03:32 AM   #5
emachina
Jounin

Oh, the anime will have a rainbow. Calling it now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-16-2013), Sensei-Q (10-16-2013)
Old 10-16-2013, 03:35 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Oh, the anime will have a rainbow. Calling it now.
with campfire and karaoke
Old 10-16-2013, 04:13 AM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Who are those nine people again? LMAO at Sakura being left out yet again. But really now this whole Naruto giving everyone STDs is kind of tired. Looks like Obito's will broke RIP fake Sage. But wait isn't Madara still undead? O and why o why has Madara not fucking acknowledged Sasuke's existence yet? 2 out of 5 sorry I just didn't like it.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-16-2013), Emissary of Justice (10-16-2013), Numinous (10-16-2013), platinumrug (10-16-2013), Sensei-Q (10-16-2013), Uchiha09 (10-18-2013)
Old 10-16-2013, 05:38 AM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,284 Times in 2,926 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Fairy tail, is that you ?

Lol at Nardo giving them cloaks and rasegans.

Really Kishi ? This is all the creativity you can muster ? Why not have them at the very least use the extra chakra to unleash more powerful versions of their own techs against Obito ?

Make it so the cloaks give them sage chakra since continuity in this manga went out the window a long time ago anyway.

DNA sword......???

The shit brah.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-16-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-16-2013), Numinous (10-16-2013), platinumrug (10-16-2013)
Old 10-16-2013, 05:52 AM   #9
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Errr.... Kishimoto, the DNA strand doesn't mean what you think it means.

I thought Kakashi was being a moron by stitching his own wounds but only now he realizes the eyes are connected? Jesus, Kakashi ate a whole cake of dumb in these latest chapters.

Oh and the power of friendship saves the day yet again! We get it Kishimoto, we already got it years ago, stop drilling your Aesop that hard into our skulls.

Edit: Had to thank Vengeance for Jinx avatar.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-17-2013), platinumrug (10-16-2013), Vengeance (10-16-2013)
Old 10-16-2013, 06:51 AM   #10
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Edit: Had to thank Vengeance for Jinx avatar.
Listen carefully: Always ban that bitch

Too op.

Shit naruto chapter btw.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uzumakinagato For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-16-2013)
Old 10-16-2013, 07:41 AM   #11
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Not bad chapter I suppose. Naruto used each tail of the kyubi to create a rasengan then while the rookie 10 were close he gave them just enough chakra so they could control the rasengans without them exploding in their faces. When they hit the shield, it basically had to absorb the potential damage thus weakening it overall until it was no longer useful.

As for the DNA sword, I think I understand why it failed. The sword was manifested through the juubi's chakra but so was the shield. When the shield was overwhelmed it disrupted the strength of the sword making it weak enough that its density was not enough to deflect an attack from naruto/sasuke.

Not bad chapter though as everyone would agree it could use a little more cow bell.

Last edited by jeanericuser; 10-16-2013 at 07:55 AM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-17-2013)
Old 10-16-2013, 07:45 AM   #12
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
Listen carefully: Always ban that bitch

Too op.
Nope, not really. She lacks proper escapes and if you have a support that exploits that (Fiddlesticks, Thresh, Blitzcrank, Zyra, Lulu, Lee Sin, Janna, to name a few), she's toast. To be honest, it's the Trinity Force ADC's that are being OP and even with the nerfs to the item they're owning lanes hard.

OT: I can't believe I didn't comment on Kishimoto pretty much shitting on the Rookies by making them mere extensions of Naruto. As if they weren't background props already...

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:31 AM   #13
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

HE'S WEILDING DNA!!!! DEATH TO ALL!!!

Anyway, upcoming explanation that Obito was unable to use the sage's power because what the Sage did was FOR the world not against it and that the power that unites and connects is stronger, making Naruto the true sage... or Sasuke... or maybe it's Sasuruto... Naruke? Whatever. That's generally how these things work - you have ultimate power but it was created for good, not evil.

Can we get to Madara now? Please? How about Orochimaru backstab? Sasuke heel turn?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-17-2013), jekyl_hyde (10-16-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-16-2013), platinumrug (10-16-2013), Tzu Men (10-17-2013)
Old 10-16-2013, 08:56 AM   #14
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

obito juubito madarobito whatever you wish for name off him..............this is worst villain for naruto all time....

hurry up for the talk no jusu so we can see the real villain for this manga uchia madara......
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:00 AM   #15
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Edo-Madara's in Rehab, that's where he's been, getting over Power Highs. My mind is still trying to understand Ten Ten, Shino, Kiba, Rock Lee in a 9Tails Kyuubi Coat Mode hitting Obito Sage with a Rasengen.... wow I call that fanning Kishi. The only good thing IMHO is that Obito is supposedly so powerful just a Naruto/Sasuke fusion not enough to defeat him, and additional help is needed. But one would think that it'd come from a Kage, Jounins, its like they've become worse Fodder and useless with exception of Kakashi who'll of course 'save the rainbow freaking day'.

But seriously Madara's been off the job and commented on nothing to the point where he's beyond just firing, he shouldn't even get Unemployment when the Gov't reopens. Maybe he can find a shelter to go to after the war.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-16-2013 at 09:10 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote