Naruto651 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-16-2013, 01:40 PM   #31
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto651

Once the Konoha 11 (now, minus Sakura instead of Sasuke) reunited on top of the Kurama/Susanoo hybrid, I got "Started From The Bottom" by Drake stuck in my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Make it so the cloaks give them sage chakra since continuity in this manga went out the window a long time ago anyway.
Not sure if you actually meant it this way, but Kishi actually did give them sage chakra too. That's how they broke the shield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
As for the DNA sword, I think I understand why it failed. The sword was manifested through the juubi's chakra but so was the shield. When the shield was overwhelmed it disrupted the strength of the sword making it weak enough that its density was not enough to deflect an attack from naruto/sasuke.
It wasn't that complicated.

"His passion and intensity permeate throughout the blade... you could say... the blade carries his very essence."

Therefore, it's only natural that it would fail Obito against Naruto. Kishi basically pulled the Goku/Captain Ginyu bodyswitch fiasco where Ginyu couldn't properly wield Goku's power initially because he was evil.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 10-16-2013 at 01:44 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #32
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post

PS: I main jungle and support. Most played champions being Leona and Vi.
Try fiddle supp. Fear op.

I also like lux supp. Her early game is really good, hit 1 q/e/r combo and you melt the supp or adc, and then your adc just needs to clean it up but late game her ult is pretty useless as a supp.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #33
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
But, I didn't really hate this chapter. I'm thinking the DNA sword was a "looks cool" design rather than actually trying to be DNA.
QFT. While the story hasn't been the best, there has been some decent artwork lately.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:59 PM   #34
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyus View Post
guys guys is it me or am i the only one who observed that naruto got just for a moment horns just like obito???look here at naruto http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/651/12 look down in the left corner and even hie eyes seem a bit wierd
Please remember that over half of the posters for this section of the forum live in the U.S. and aren't able to read scans for Naruto, Bleach, and OP from mangareader and mangahere.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:08 PM   #35
UzumakiMat
Genin

UzumakiMat is an unknown quantity at this point

Like dat DNA sword. Probably rips to the intra cellular level?
UzumakiMat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #36
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Wait a minute, weren't those rookies in the cutting tree and lumber business a while ago. How the hell did they get the message to join in on a fight that outclasses them a hundredfold.

Rookies coming in was a waste and a cheap attempt to give them panel time. Did Naruto forget how to use his best move, shadow clones?

That said, this is the best way Kishi could have write them in though the timing was wrong. Naruto giving them sage chakra to up their various techniques could have petrified them.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll

Last edited by Gakure; 10-16-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-17-2013)
Old 10-16-2013, 02:51 PM   #37
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Wow such feels...

Not really, christ. Get on with it Kishi.
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:34 PM   #38
BoyThisIsAwkward
Chuunin

BoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished roadBoyThisIsAwkward is on a distinguished road

Soo Kakashi can see through Obito's eyes. That explains thishttp://i.imgur.com/RfehUYs.jpg when connected to http://i.imgur.com/2M8ydMQ.jpg this. Am i making too much of a stretch here?
Old 10-16-2013, 04:24 PM   #39
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
Try fiddle supp. Fear op.

I also like lux supp. Her early game is really good, hit 1 q/e/r combo and you melt the supp or adc, and then your adc just needs to clean it up but late game her ult is pretty useless as a supp.
I play fiddle but in the jungle. I've tried fiddle support but I KS way to much after level 6. Ideally you don't want to get the kills with support but rather assist.

As far as Lux goes you should try Morgiana instead. Without gold Lux falls off late game because of the lack of damage to her skills. Morgiana has a snare just like Lux, a better shield which negates CC, and an ult that can cause an AOE stun. In terms of support Morgiana is generally better than Lux and offers more for the team late game. Lux is best left as a mid or top laner so she can gather the gold she needs to burst foes down.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #40
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

If cool-looking artwork saved manga, Bleach wouldn't be in the black hole it's in.

@ LOL convo: While I see Jinx rocking out Season 4, Lucian will need the meta to shift considerably in the ADC scenario in order to do the same. I don't know about the NA server, but in the EUW he became extinct in 3 weeks after his release because he simply doesn't scale as well as other ADC's and is too dependent on his passive and ultimate to do a proper job.

About supports, I have to say that Zilean and Lee Sin support are my favorites, even if I play more with more traditional supports such as Sona, Janna and Leona. Zilean and Lee Sin so much fun when they are used as counterpicks and it's almost a sin people are so iffy about them.

@ KYF:
Quote:
Accurate my ass... All you do is bitch about the manga no natter how good it is... (...) Gee, I wonder why you think good chapters suck... Your dumb ass has programmed yourself to believe it...
Funny how you completely ignore the many instances where I said a chapter of Naruto is good (the beginning of Madara's flashback comes to mind). This chapter a good one is not, so I won't say it is something it isn't.

Quote:
What crap characterization or action???
Oh please, do tell me how good are overlaying the protagonist onto other characters and introducing a power just to crap all over it in the very same chapter.

Quote:
1). You assume it is a DNA strand just because that is what it looks similar too... Dumb ass, WHERE was it said to be in the shape of an actual DNA strand?
Wow, you're stupid. You have to fucking blind to not connect that shape to the DNA strand, specially when it has the goddamn representation bases bond between the helices of the strand that distinguishes it from being a simple double helix.

Quote:
2). Who cares if it is named after a Spear, in this story it is a sword, but shaped to be either one... Apparently you do not know what an ADAPTATION is....
  1. Adaptation =/= deterioration.
  2. When I alluded to the misnomer, it wasn't about nitpicking the supposed adaptation, it was rather to point out the information you clearly missed when you drooled all over it like a rabid fanboy when it's not even that good of a concept.
Quote:
3). HOW is it's hype PLAIN Illogical? It is said to of created the world... But could not of possibly actually did that... thus, there is clearly a different meaning to the statement meaning you took that ambiguous statement LITERALLY like you do so many other things... So the ONLY illogical hype here is your ability to interpret something simple, accurately....

Please do tell me how to interpret it then, oh-so wise one! Because this:

Quote:
It clearly could not of created the actual world, but the NINJA world is another story...

Is WRONG. Kishimoto went out of his way to state that it was Kaguya, not Hagoromo nor this pitiful excuse of a sword, who created this chakra-filled reality with the Juubi phantom haunting behind, so Obito can't possibly refer to the current reality as the "created world". So what is it, then? Please, do tell me.

And if we are discussing preconceived notions, you should really abandon yours that anything Kishimoto touches is gold by default. He can write well for some chapters, but lately he rarely does so, by the contrary.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #41
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Jesus fuck, Kishi you ass. He's not even having Madara fight off panel, no, Madara just disappears and Hashirama gets to be part of the whole thought/love/flashback movement. I thought they were fighting, my bad.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #42
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Sword failed just like everything else in this series.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #43
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ LOL convo: While I see Jinx rocking out Season 4, Lucian will need the meta to shift considerably in the ADC scenario in order to do the same. I don't know about the NA server, but in the EUW he became extinct in 3 weeks after his release because he simply doesn't scale as well as other ADC's and is too dependent on his passive and ultimate to do a proper job.
Believe it or not but Lucian is actually a fairly decent counter to Jinx from what I've seen. He's able to out harass Jinx in the early game because of his skill shots and can easily dodge her snare with his escape. Though there are other ADCs capable of doing the same. As far as Jinx goes she's still in hype mode so she tends to be played in lots of ranked games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
About supports, I have to say that Zilean and Lee Sin support are my favorites, even if I play more with more traditional supports such as Sona, Janna and Leona. Zilean and Lee Sin so much fun when they are used as counterpicks and it's almost a sin people are so iffy about them.
I hate playing against a Zilean just because his ult is so annoying. Not sure about that Lee Sin support as he doesn't really have hard CC and needs gold to be useful late game. I kind of have a huge issue with people picking fake supports such as Nid or Voli so I guess Lee would fit into that bias as well. Though I'm assuming you Lee for a kill lane.

I tend to play Leona, Nami, Morgiana, Annie, Zyra, Janna, Soraka, Sona, Shen, & have been practicing Thresh in terms of support.

Junglers would be Vi, Eve, Sejuani, Shyvana, Fiddle, Elise, Xin, Shen, and Lee.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #44
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
It wasn't that complicated.

"His passion and intensity permeate throughout the blade... you could say... the blade carries his very essence."

Therefore, it's only natural that it would fail Obito against Naruto. Kishi basically pulled the Goku/Captain Ginyu bodyswitch fiasco where Ginyu couldn't properly wield Goku's power initially because he was evil.
I thought that as well but then I started to think, "Where did the sword come from?". As I thought about it I realized that the blade itself must be based on physical chakra much like sasanoo's sword. The shield also relies on that same chakra as it basically acts as both a sponge and a barrier. The only problem is that it can only absorb so much punishment until it breaks. It also probably takes a considerable sum of chakra just to create a barrier system that powerful. Then there is also the cost requirements that Obito must have from just trying to get the tree ready. In essence he had two things going at once. He lost the shield and lost his focus for just a second while try to get the tree ready. This disrupted his control of his chakra which coincidentally controls the sword. The sword as a result lost its necessary density and sasanoo's blade easily blasted through it. While the idea of friendship and butterflies does sound nice, I think the plausible theory of loss of chakra control makes a little more sense. After all he also had kakashi playing around in his noggin so it makes sense that sooner or later Obito would fuck up. No one can be perfect forever no matter how good they are.

Last edited by jeanericuser; 10-16-2013 at 05:35 PM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:43 PM   #45
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Believe it or not but Lucian is actually a fairly decent counter to Jinx from what I've seen.
I have to take your word for it because I haven't seen Lucian at all in the last months, specially now with Jinx being new.

Quote:
As far as Jinx goes she's still in hype mode so she tends to be played in lots of ranked games.
But, unlike Lucian, I can see her stick as a regular pick in ranked. Of course she'll probably drop to Ezreal, MF and Ashe levels of pick, but still a decent pick and not a once-in-a-blue-moon like Sivir, Quinn and Kog'Maw.

Quote:
I hate playing against a Zilean just because his ult is so annoying.
And the opponents' annoyance is my happiness. I once ult'd an Aatrox in a team fight, he double kills after triggering my ult and then he dies, his passive triggers and he slays up to a quadra kill. Fun times.

Quote:
Not sure about that Lee Sin support as he doesn't really have hard CC and needs gold to be useful late game. I kind of have a huge issue with people picking fake supports such as Nid or Voli so I guess Lee would fit into that bias as well. Though I'm assuming you Lee for a kill lane.
@ bolded: ding ding ding! I also dislike when people come up with unorthodox supports, but it's when they aren't needed at all. I only pick Lee Sin when I have an ADC and a Jungler that enable a kill lane (being my absolute favorite the Graves/Lee Sin/Jarvan combo... it's a thing of beauty) or when the opposing bot lane is lacking on escapes (like a Kog'Maw+Sona combo, for example).

Lee Sin does lack hard CC, but a QQEER combo with Iceborn Gauntlets is a force to be reckoned with. Also, his W is a lifesaver for both him and his ADC if used correctly. About the money issue, I simply switch the good ol' Philosopher's Stone with Avarice Blade and upgrade it to either Executioner's Calling (if the opposing team is reliant on heals) or Atma's Impaler after I'm done with Ruby Sighstone, Locket of the Iron Solari and Iceborn Gauntlets.

Quote:
I tend to play Leona, Nami, Morgiana, Annie, Zyra, Janna, Soraka, Sona, Shen, & have been practicing Thresh in terms of support.

Junglers would be Vi, Eve, Sejuani, Shyvana, Fiddle, Elise, Xin, Shen, and Lee.
As support I play Leona, Nami, Zyra, Janna, Soraka, Sona, Thresh, Nunu, Zilean, Galio and Lee Sin, but I don't jungle. Tried it for a couple of times and I simply underperformed at it. I however ADC for a few times with Vayne, Caitlyn, Twitch, MF, Ashe, Sivir, Tristana and Kog'Maw (and I would use Urgot if people actually let me, love that poor bastard).

On topic: ... Hashirama appeared...yay?!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-16-2013)